Silk Scarf Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Datadr
Datadr
6 Followers

You feel the gloved hands on your knees, as you swallow your pride, knowing this is the first time that you have ever let anyone see you behave this way, you bring the warm plastic against that most sensitive flesh. Your hips jump at the first contact. Then settle into the feeling of pleasure. The warmth brought by the little toy surprises. You find your self drifting off alone, imaginations of this lady dancing in your mind. The toy moving more boldly now, the gloved hands on your knees, keeping them spread wide. Occasionally you can feel her hot breath alongside the vibe. Knowing that she is close, watching, at first inhibiting, now thrilling, your movements become more unselfconscious. Vibe fully pressed along the outer edge of your now fully enlarged clit, direct contact too much to stand.

Your body jumps at the feel of her tongue penetrating you deep. The combination of her winding twisting tongue, and the vibe, is tremendous. Her long hair felt on your thigh. You feel the explosion coming. You cry out, press the toy hard against you, her face fully driven into you, tongue deep. The cry long, loud and free. The rush through your body, the entire being of you centered. Your hips raised, thighs trying to clench, but held apart by gloved hands. Your own free hand clenching at your breast, still it goes on. She never letting up, the vibe held firm, another level, then another higher. You gush onto the devouring tongue, yet it continues, another washes over you, another scream, a calling out, a crescendo, a collapse. Hands falling away. Heart beating wildly, breathing going crazy. Silence.

Slowly, you come to, almost from an unconscious state. Not knowing how long you have been down, you find yourself chilled. Wrapping the coat tight around you, listening, no sounds. Removing the blindfold, you see that the bag is now gone, the TV off, and a single red rose sits on the little table.

Datadr
Datadr
6 Followers
12