Silky Adventures #11

Story Info
Clarifing Masturbation.
1.6k words
4.5
21.4k
1

Part 11 of the 19 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/02/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers

#11 Clarifying Masturbation

"George, we have to have a family meeting! Right Now!" I was a jangle of unhappy red hair.

"Sure. I'll call Jessica. Jess, please come down here! We need to talk!"

As soon as she entered the room, I broke down and bawled. "I never meant to! It was an accident! I never thought it was contagious! Now I've caught it, and the spanking was too late, I'm ruined!" I blubbered in spurts.

"Do you have, like, herpes, Silky?" Jessica asked, but not without more narcissism than concern.

"If only. I might take medicine. But no, I'm just destroyed!"

"Calm down, Silky girl. What, exactly, has happened?" George always was the daddy in the group.

"Today, I told Craig why I had to miss class. And then Jess saved what little sanity I thought I had -- thank you so much for coming, Jess -- I mean, that too, but that was more for you, thank you for being there... except you weren't there, but you came.... Oh, you know what I mean!" Silky continued in her sobbing ejaculations. "Jess came over and was able to fuck him, and it was so sexy, and thenIsortatouchedmysellf. I'm ruined."

"Silk, baby, you're rambling. Have you had your meds today?"

I take meds because I'm a little ADD. Sometimes I forget them, but not today. I took in a deep breath, blew it slowly out and up, creating a maelstrom of red hair, and then inhaled.

"I masturbated today. I guess I'm addicted." I slumped my shoulders in total defeat.

"Girlfriend, what are you talking about?" Jess could be so sweet, but sometimes she's cold. "Is this more of that crazy shit you were talking about in Rome?"

Now she thinks I'm crazy!

"George taught me on our first day together that people who masturbate go insane!" I cried.

"Wait, what?" Now George doubted me."I did tell you that, but I mainly meant that I should get you off a lot. I didn't know you'd get all concrete about it."

Jessie rolled her eyes. "You didn't think Silky would get concrete?"

"I didn't know her as well then, Jessie. She is literal," he admitted.

"I am not a piece of pavement, you two, and I'm majoring in Biology!"

"What? Oh, literal," they both said, looking at each other rather than me.

"Let's try this again. Silk, when did you first start sleeping naked?"

"I guess sometime in high school. I heard others did it, so I tried it."

"Did you ever, umm, rub yourself?"

"I had a big stuffed animal, Mr. BigBear, and I used to hug him, sometimes with my legs."

"Did you ever kinda hump him?"

"No, gross. He was my teddy bear. But I did hug him... I did sorta push him against my kootchie."

"Did it feel good?"

"I would do it at night when I couldn't sleep, especially if I felt tense, and after a while I could relax ... OMG! I was masturbating on Mr. BigBear! I was a high school perv, and I still am. I'm even more ruined!" Tears fell like melting snow down the marble cliffs of my face and stained the fields of my breasts.

"No, Silky, you're not a perv. This is my fault, I'm afraid," said George. "Masturbation is a very normal activity. Yes, people do it a lot, and enjoy it. A hundred years ago doctors thought it caused insanity; that's why circumcision got popular, to try to stop boys from the evils of self abuse." George had the serious face he uses when he is really telling the truth. He tries to pull my leg a lot, but at times like this I know he is not kidding.

"So if I want to touch myself, I can?"

"Sure. I'd like to be there, but if I'm not, you don't have to wait for me. Jess masturbates."

"What!" I said, very curious.

"What!" Jess said, face aflame.

"Sure, I've seen you at night when you thought we were all asleep. It's ok. After all, I didn't stop you." He shrugged.

"But that's like invasion of privacy!" Jess was upset.

"You're naked in bed with me and Silky, we've all fucked and gone to sleep, and you decide to finger yourself in the bed by my side, but you think that's 'private'?"

"Well, it was in the dark." She pulled her lower lip through her teeth. She does that when she's upset.

"Jess, you're my sister; I love you. I will get you off anytime you want, or I will turn my back if you want to do yourself. Maybe we could play with ourselves in front of each other?" I offered.

"I like that idea!" interjected George.

We both turned mean eyes on him and he shrank back.

"Well, I don't think it makes you crazy, Silk, so that's not the issue. It's ok to do it if you want to. I guess it is stupid for me to be all up in the bed with ya'll and think I've got privacy; I just felt like doing myself, is all."

"Jessie, if you want me to leave the room next time I will," said George.

"I don't want to wake ya'll up and say 'please leave I want to assuage my needs'." Jess continued to look disturbed.

"I would be happy to hold you and not interfere."

"Yeah, me too!" I added, though that assuage stuff might hurt.

"I'll jerk off in front of ya'll if you want to watch me." George sounded a little too eager. Then he asked, "Silky, have you ever used a vibrator?"

"I've never used anything except lips, hands and cocks. Well, those and that toe thing you did last week."

"Perhaps we should purchase Silky her first vibe?"

Jess smiled and nodded agreement. Shopping, Yea!

I didn't know they even HAD stores that sold things like these. My eyes were so big. Rows of plastic penises, and peculiar phallic probes. Miles of porn DVDs and actual crotches molded from porn stars, with assholes and everything! I wanted to get one of those to compare to myself, but George wouldn't let me, he can be so mean. He has enough money! I thought about stripping in the store to look, but then thought about whippings, and decided to assuage my curiosity at a later date. (See how I enhance my vocabulary?)

Jessica and George kept looking at me and holding up various devices. They thought one monstrous black cock was so very funny, ha ha. They said something to the clerk, and then she cachinnated. She stuck two fingers in her mouth and stretched her lips open, acting like she was dying. Ha ha double ha. I would shove it down her throat and choke her to death!

Finally, the two oh-so-sophisticated shoppers found spears and spindles to their liking, and we went home.

"Silky, vibrators were put on the market in 1902." Serious face again. "Lots of women have masturbated lots of times since then, even if it is against the law in Alabama."

"Against the law? I'm gonna be like a criminal?"

"No, it's against the law to sell a product for female sexual arousal, a sex toy. If you say it's not for that, it's legal."

"What a bunch of hypocrites! What about for men?"

"No law about that. But lots of fellows would like to have you be their sex toy."

"I'm not a sex toy for felons. What does that mean, anyway, that since I'm a criminal for masturbating I should screw jailbirds? I don't know if I want to use such a thing, you didn't tell me I'd go to jail..."

"Silky! I said fellows, not felons!"

"Oh, sorry. My bad."

We retired to the bedroom and quickly stripped to begin a new adventure. It seems I'm always watching Jess do something I haven't tried. Someday I'm gonna figure out something to give her an epiphany or two. She lay back and spread her legs (How many times has that happened?) and George did a little playing around.

Sometimes he can be so sensual he takes hours to get to it, but if he's entranced with an idea, he'll just go there. Today he did a brief oral reconnaissance, and then whipped out the vibrator. He had the really big kind, that plugged in and everything. He sure better not plan on sticking that anywhere! The end outsized a golf ball!

It made a lot of noise, but Jessica didn't seem to mind. She was curling her toes in no time and hunching against the machine. George held it against her clit, and she quickly began to curse, screaming out Saints and Gods in two languages and six religions. That is the incunabulum of her orgasm. She was cumming, no doubt.

Then it was my turn. George started out just rubbing me, and that was ok, if a bit perfunctory. Then he flipped in on, to low. WOW! That thing was shaking me so hard my teeth were loose. I felt lubrication welling up in my vagina, and my clit quickly energized. It was like riding an express elevator. My ears popped we were rising so fast, and then we blew thru the roof! A vibrator is certainly an efficient way to cum, but I can't say it appeals too much. Cocks are so much nicer, and lips are gentler. I never even tried high speed, no way! Apparently that's why they say "Speed kills."

"Well, I guess I've gotten erudite in the ways of sex, huh? I mean, I haven't done it long, but I've done it every way you can, haven't I?

"Silky, you have a delicious virgin asshole."

"You would fuck me up the butt? Are you serious?"

"You like it when I rub you there."

"Yeah, but it's too small to hold a penis....Isn't it?'

"Well, tomorrow we'll find out."

"Damn. Homework on a weekend!'

OneSilky
OneSilky
246 Followers