Silky's Valentine's Party

Story Info
Widow new to area meets new friends & more.
3.4k words
4.56
69.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers

Sylvia Ilene Killian sold her large four bedroom home and moved just before Christmas, she had been living there all alone for two years since her husband Ernie unexpectedly died in a car crash coming home from work one slick December night.

She moved into the senior citizen condo community located on the river. It was a new start for her.

Sylvia better known as Silky to her friends had been busy ever since her arrival reorganizing her new space and getting to know her neighbors.

She admitted, when she had a spare moment to sit down, that this was the best move she had ever made. In her home she had been sad, barely able to get out of bed. Here from the time the sun came up there was something to do or someone calling all the time.

Finally two weeks after New Year's she had gotten the last of her boxes unpacked and the house set up and she decided to have a party for all those people who had helped a new neighbor feel welcome. She would have it on Valentines Day. A brunch to tell everyone thanks.

The next morning she started planning. One person in particular she wanted to be sure got an invitation was Bill Pearson. He had been there it seemed every time she needed help with something heavy or something electronic a real lifesaver. They had even gone out to dinner twice and a play but like a true gentleman he always left her at the door. She felt a little guilty about her feelings for Bill, almost like she was cheating on Ernie but they were just friends she told herself and if it developed into anything else Ernie wouldn't begrudge her.

Both Ernie and she had enjoyed a highly successful sexual life to the day he died at sixty-two and he would understand she missed it. Those plastic toys just weren't the same and couldn't cuddle with you after you had your climax. She missed the cuddling.

Valentine's Day seemed to come overnight but Sylvia was ready. She had sent out homemade cookie invitations with the date and time, decorated the house, and prepared all the food. She was a great cook having started out in their restaurant and cooked until it got so big they had to hire professionals.

The brunch table looked fantastic, the bar was ready with not only coffee, tea, and hot chocolate, but also with mimosas and other drinks suitable for a brunch after all here they could all walk home.

The doorbell rang at exactly noon the time on the invitation and the first guest was Bill. He came bearing a flower for her dress and a small box of chocolate. She recognized the label they were handmade, they were expensive, and they were delicious. She smiled as she invited him in and thanked him for his gifts. She could see others coming so standing up on tiptoe she whispered into his ear.

"I'll put these in the fridge for us to enjoy later."

He leaned down with a smile and gave her a sweet kiss on her lips." I like promises I hope that is one." She nodded yes.

"Would you take care of any drinks for me please Bill I could use a host?"

He agreed and as he passed she thought she felt his hand casually pat her ass. She looked over at him as she greeted her next two guests and he winked. She felt a warm flush, as her mind took her where her body already wanted to go. She was sixty but a very alive sixty evidently Bill agreed.

All twenty seven people Silky had invited attended. She was kept busy from noon until almost five when the last guest except for Bill finally left. She had hired help to wait on people and clean up so she left them to their job and Bill and she took their drinks into the living room where she gratefully sank into her favorite corner on her long sectional.

Reaching up she pulled some pins and let her hair down just as she kicked her heels off and tucked her feet under her body.

"I am really tired, but I think it went well."

He laughed and plunked down next to her.

"You were a success. Did you really cook all the food? It was fantastic."

She smiled,

'I started out with my late husband at Killian's, cooking until we could afford to hire professionals. I like to think I was as responsible for its success as he was in the front of the house."

Bill looked surprised.

"It's funny I used to eat there all the time in fact I still do, and yet I never connected you with the restaurant. It's a lovely place, the kind of neighborhood café where you know people, they k now you and its comfortable for a weekday dinner or a special occasion."

She took his hand and squeezed it. "Thank you Bill that is the nicest compliment I ever heard, that is exactly what we wanted it to be."

He pulled her toward him and she willingly moved as he bent his head and claimed her mouth.

"I have wanted to do that since this morning when the ladies interrupted us."

Silky said", then shut up and do it again." He did.

Finally curled up and watching the boats pass on the river out her door wall she asked him,

"Why today Bill, you have never even tried to kiss me before today.'

"I was waiting for a sign from you that you were ready I didn't want to rush you."

What made you think it was today?" She asked. He held out his cookie invitation which he pulled from his pocket.

It read

Dearest Bill Valentines Brunch February 14th Noon to five Come early, stay late Silky

She blushed.

She knew the others read the same except for the Dearest Bill and the come early and stay late. Looking at him she chuckled as she said, "I didn't even know I did that. You must think me very forward indeed."

He squeezed her lightly. "I think you're marvelous, I think you're sexy as hell, and I think I would have stayed late even without the invitation as he set her hand on his hard and uncomfortable member. You have been driving me insane for weeks."

She lightly caressed it then suggested he move and get more comfortable. Standing up she told him to find some music and pour them some drinks she would go get their chocolate and see if the help was ready to leave.

She found the help putting away the last of the dishes. She sent them home with a huge tip and all the left over food and thanked them for all their help. She then placed the chocolate on a plate and slipped off to her bedroom to open the bed, and to replace her dress from the party for something longer and sexier leaving her underwear off beneath it and slipping on some sexy slippers.

Silky at sixty was as they say well preserved she was the same weight as when she got married and her body was tight from her three times a week visits to her gym. She did color her hair to maintain its auburn sheen and shimmer but that and a lot of moisturizer were her only beauty routines.

She joined Bill in the large great room of the condo in minutes with the chocolate. He turned at the sound of her steps and whistled.

The sun going down outlined her and he could see her body beneath the outfit she was wearing. She was one beautiful woman inside and out. He had lost his own wife over five years ago and had since then had a romance or two but no woman that had reached him as Silky had since he met her .She had told him she hadn't dated since her husband died and so was flattered that he had been picked by her. She was from previous dates he knew his intelligential equal, loved the same type of music, books, and activities that he did and soon he hoped he would find out if they were mated sexually. He had a hunch that wasn't going to be a problem.

One thing Bill k new for sure, was that well he had loved his first wife she caused him a lot of pain over their sexual life and it would never happen again. Once his two children were born she wouldn't let him touch her again and so he had spent far too many years with x rated videos and his own hand.

Silky came and sat by him again and holding one of the chocolates in her hand offered him a bite. He bit half and then licked off her fingers as she finished it. It was decedent and delicious. Silky waited he picked up the other one and ran his finger through the melting chocolate and painted her lips with it then licked them clean.

She laughed, and biting off a small piece of chocolate she left it between her teeth. He took the bait and removed it by kissing her and forcing her mouth open they were both laughing when he said. "I win"

She said "not yet one more piece to go" she reached and took it from his fingers and slid it between her breasts and smiled.

He pulled the outfit open and dipped his head. His tongue lapped out, his teeth delicately removed it, and then bending further with his tongue he smeared her nipples with chocolate before licking her clean.

They were both smiling just before he kissed her picked her up and looked, she pointed to the bedroom. He carried her to the bed and gently deposited her.

Silky held out her arms and he disrobed her. He then stood and took off his clothes. Lying beside her he could feel her trembling.

He pulled her close and asked if she was cold or afraid.

"I'm afraid of what you will think after this is over, I'm afraid I have forgotten how to please a man, and I'm a lot cold."

He pulled the covers over them and gently caressed her.

"Silky we can sleep together. I have been sleeping alone much too long. We can make out as we did when we were kids and not have intercourse, or we can do it all. Whenever you feel like it's too much we will stop."

He felt her hand touch him and his member jumped. He waited she pushed the covers away and bending forward kissed his mouth. He kissed her back. She then followed that by kissing down his chest and licking his nipples, blowing warm air on them and then sucking them into her very hot mouth. He couldn't help his mind going to what her mouth would feel like on his cock... It jumped and he felt her giggle.

She traced down the line of his chest to his groin area and then holding his cock delicately between her hands started to lick him every where, only when he was totally saturated in her wetness including his tentacles and under them did she return to his head and put it into her mouth.

He groaned aloud, as she completely covered his head and her tongue licked up the copious precome he was producing. He let her explore and examine thinking when he could, what an exciting sexual woman this creature was that had chosen him for her bed. Finally with his balls tightening and feeling as if he were about to come, he pulled her loose and pushed her over on her back.

"At my age my recovery is a bit slow let's save that for the main event anyway it's my turn." He held her hands cupped in one of his over her head as he dipped his head to pay homage to her beautiful breasts. Not only did he lick and suck her extraordinary nipples but also he spent a lot of time kissing and nibbling her breasts. Silky wasn't large but just the right size to hold in one hand with nipples that elongated into hard long nubbins of sensitive flesh. He paused in his administrations hoping her clit would be similar.

Eventually when she was moaning and moving beneath his hands he worked his way down her chest to her navel where he lingered for a bit, and then to her mound which he was surprised to find shaven something he had never encountered before and then her puffy lips and large clit. The odor of her arousal was everywhere and when he finally tasted her juices he told her how delicious she was, and how much he liked her bare mound before he went back to his efforts to make her come for him.

He licked and savored and teased until she moaned "please oh please" and only then did he add a finger to her pleasure and then another when he had inserted two fingers deep into her body he curved them and went looking for that special spot that drives women nuts. He knew when he found it, she screamed out, stiffened up and her juices flowed like water over a waterfall. He kept her on the edge and then took her there again before allowing her to relax kissing and cuddling her until she was able to talk to him.

He turned her on her hands and knees and pushed her up and then getting behind her, he told her "now Silky now" and he pushed deep into the hot and wet pussy of his bedmate. He felt her go into another climax obviously this lady had been to long without a man. He enjoyed the feeling of her muscles pulling and pushing against him as he pushed deep into her tunnel of pleasure. He went slowly as she opened up to his girth, finally when he felt his head bump her cervix he pulled out and this time went in quicker. That made her shiver so he followed her cues getting faster and harder as he moved, felt, and heard her reactions.

Silky was a talker she couldn't help it she always had been and she didn't try to with Bill. "Push harder Bill. I love the feel of your hard cock in my tight wet pussy. You are making me so hot and horny I think I am going to have to come again. Spank my ass Bill while you fuck me."

Spank her ass, damn he had died and gone to heaven. He did and as she moved even faster under his spanks he felt himself getting to the point of no return and said "I'm going to come Silky can you come again with me? She giggled and said wet your little finger and sticks it in my ass and find out. He felt her hand pulling and teasing her clit at the same time. He did what she asked, and they came together. So hard he barely managed to push her to the side as he collapsed onto her back and they landed spooned together with his cock out of her pussy but caught between her legs nice, wet, and warm.

They must have slept because it was almost four in the morning before he felt her move. He pulled away and she said. "Stay please I just have to go to the toilet." He heard her open a drawer when she passed the dresser and knew she was changing clothes. He got up and pulled on his boxers and then turning on a bedside light found the linens and changed the sheets before her return. They had made quite a mess.

She returned and he tucked her into the fresh bed and offered to go home if she was worried about the neighbors. She laughed. "Nope not worried, please join me, and patted the bed. He pointed my turn. He went into the bathroom, cleaned up, then in his boxers returned, and gratefully climbed into bed beside her.

The last thing he remembered her asking was what he liked for breakfast and he said "you"

The sun was shining brightly through her bedroom windows when he felt her mouth around his morning hard cock. He stirred and she looked up and smiled.

"Look what I woke up and found?" She pointed before going back to her original target. He relaxed back against his sheets and groaned. That felt marvelous. He had dreamed of waking up to a woman who would be sucking his cock all his life. This was a dream come true. Having enjoyed her attentions for a while he grinned and told her to move. He arranged her next to him and then as she enjoyed herself so did he after all it seemed only fair that he have some fun too. He was amazed at how wet she was and how good she smelled sticking out his tongue he found she tasted like strawberries.

He turned her around.

"Strawberries?"

She giggled. "I was up earlier and showered and got ready in case I got lucky. He held her down with his one hand pulled her legs apart and pushed his hard cock deep into her wet pussy.

"Is that lucky?"

She grinned, "getting there".

He pulled back and pulled her legs up around his waist so he went in deeper and then using his hands on her clit he started fucking her with real fever. She moaned and he saw her eyes shut and her hands start to pull and twist and tease her nipples. This woman knew how to take care of herself and then he concentrated in taking care of both of them.

He ended up counting backwards from 100 skipping every third number as she built up to a climax but when her pussy starting squeezing his like a vise he figured she was ready and he opened his eyes looked at the lust mirrored on her face and said "Come with me Silky"

She did as he filled her with his crème and she screamed softly as she withered under his administrations.

He pulled free and settling next to her bent his head to suckle her nipples as his hands tightly tickled and pulled her clit. He felt her have two smaller orgasms as she settled down under his touch.

Finally she opened her eyes and said, "Damn we're all sticky again, I had forgotten this part". All they could do is laugh. She asked if he wanted to shower together.

Did he want to shower with her? Was the pope catholic?

The shower was such a pleasant experience they managed to get out just before the tank ran out of hot water.

She dried off, pulled out some sweats to cover her naked body, and said. "I have an automatic coffee pot. Ready for some?"

They hurried into the kitchen. She poured orange juice and coffee, he made toast and they were setting eating breakfast in ten minutes. Good thing he had put on his boxer shorts because five minutes later there was a knock on the door wall and Adele from the next condo was smiling at them.

They looked at each other and laughed as Silky got up to open the door.

Adele walked in, "Here is your paper dear, and sitting down said, "So who is getting my coffee?"

Silky had forgotten all about the fact Adele always brought her paper over when she opened the blinds because she couldn't make a decent cup of coffee and loved Silky's, She got up to pour the coffee adding the cinnamon and whip cream that Adele preferred and putting some cookies on a plate. She handed it to Adele saying to Bill that it was never too early for cookies for Adele.

They all laughed. Adele smiled, "Boy is their going to be some broken hearted women in this complex today. I'm not the only one that noticed no lights on at Bill's last night. I just figured it out quicker. Bill slide over to Silky's side and kissed her, "My cue to leave and titillate the neighbors, I will pick you up for our walk in about an hour."

Silky nodded. She did want time to talk to Adele and sort out her feelings from the night before. Bill leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Last night was wonderful. A Valentine's day to remember forever rather we remain friends or become lovers it is not anything I would ever change." With that said he turned and whistling walked out.

© Jan 17,2005

maggie2002
maggie2002
175 Followers