Silver Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"What was her agenda?" Tristam asked.

"We don't know."

The two men shifted their positions until Tristam lay between Rayner's spread thighs, cradled against the warmth of his mate's pelvis. Slowly their lips met and their tongues slid together, tasting and loving. For long minutes they kissed and caressed mentally and physically until Tristam felt composed enough to face the woman who had tried to come between him and his husband.

"Let's go, angel," Tristam said decisively. "I want her out of our home as quickly as possible. I can't believe I was so easily manipulated."

"Don't blame yourself, lover," Rayner murmured, caressing the rugged face with soft hands. "She was designed to appeal to you. Uist wouldn't say much until we got you here. It's why we couldn't contact Papa. He had Elite watching us whilst he secured our home." Rayner nestled against the bigger body as they hesitated at the door. "I'm scared, Tristam. I've never seen Papa so worried, or Uist so agitated."

Tristam kissed his love tenderly.

"I will not be such a fool or let you, our unborn or our family, down so badly a second time," he vowed.

They moved as one into the large living room to a smile and nod from Aurora. Tristam knew it was something of unique importance when his Mama did not retire from the room. She simply slid away from the main group to watch and listen well away from what he now considered the danger: Regina. He could see her almost vibrating with anger and giving venomous looks to Uist, Sholto and Theophilus.

The cat-man was as angry as Tristam had ever seen, his fur rippling and claws remaining unsheathed as he stood protectively by the other pregnant men. Tristam could sympathise with him. At the moment, he wanted to tear Regina apart himself.

"We need to talk, Regina," he said curtly. He was through treating her gently. It was all an act.

"Tristam, I need you."

The voice was Rayner's although spoken by Regina and Tristam could also recognise the almost perfect imitation of the scent of his mate's arousal emanating from the woman. His fury spiked; that was why he had felt so comfortable with her, so protective of her. She looked like him and had somehow been engineered to be able to mimic others' voices and scents.

"I don't know whether your real name is even Regina," Tristam growled menacingly. "But the deception is over. What was your intention here? Why target me and my family?"

"You're mine," Regina howled. "I was made for you." She turned eyes that glinted with madness on Theophilus. "Your fault. All your fault." Without further warning she lunged at the Dregan, but Uist moved faster.

In a blur of graceful motion, one hand pulled Theophilus to safety behind his own body and the other balled into a fist that slammed unceremoniously into Regina's chin. The force lifted the woman off the floor, rendering her unconscious instantly. He stood over the fallen body as if willing her to stand and try again. He glanced back at Sholto and Theophilus who held each other tightly and growled before stepping back and enveloping both in a protective embrace.

"I'll have her admitted to one of our secure medical facilities," Jameson said. "It's clear we won't get an answer from her easily. We can't even be sure whether what we just witnessed was an act or a consequence of her innate mental instability."

"She is unstable?" Theophilus asked.

"From what Xavier was able to gather, yes, son," Jameson said sadly. "Go into my den, boys. Aurora will make us some drinks whilst I have Regina taken away. Xavier is on his way here and he can debrief us all."

****

It did not take long for Xavier to arrive and join his family. Everyone waited patiently as he and Theophilus spent long minutes holding and kissing before the reptilian was finally happy to let his young mate go. He watched as Theophilus took his place to sit at Uist's side, the cat-man replacing his arm around the blond as Sholto nestled at his other side. He took in Rayner sitting cradled in Tristam's lap and the way the young human was constantly scented and nuzzled.

"I apologise for taking so long, my family," he said. "Much of what we found was encrypted and took longer to decipher that was envisioned." He looked at Tristam and Rayner. "I am especially sorry i did not find out Regina's true nature sooner to prevent what happened, Tristam."

"You carry no guilt, Xavier," Tristam assured. "I know you will have worked as quickly as possible."

"Regina has only been altered in the last year. Not only genetically for her senses, but she underwent extensive cosmetic surgery to appear physically similar to you. It seems our adversary was uncertain what look to go with."

"I do not understand," Theophilus spoke up. "What look?"

"Unless Regina enlightens us, we will not know whether her manipulators, or she, chose to look like Tristam. There were also computer graphics of a female Rayner, Sholto and Theophilus. It may have been decided that a female who looked like Tristam was less suspicious than one who looked like Rayner or our husbands," he added looking at Uist, giving a rolling motion of his shoulders in imitation of a shrug.

"Tristam was the target, although we cannot be certain for what reason. We do not know what our adversary had as their ultimate intention. What is worrying is they knew that Tristam has, to some degree, an enhanced sense of smell. They were uncertain of how enhanced, however. But even so, that is not public knowledge."

"He may even be one of those responsible for my enhancements," Tristam murmured.

"Maybe, my brother," Xavier nodded. "But if so, he did not do such a good job with Regina. He has used a form genetic manipulation which is clearly unstable and looks as though it will quickly break down. I cannot say what the long-term prognosis is for her, but her enhancements will soon cease to exist. That, at least, is one blessing for Regina."

"I have contacted Uist's sire and Xavier's parents, asking them to come and visit," Jameson spoke up. "Sholto should contact some of his more unconventional and more distantly dispersed friends because we need as many eyes and ears unobtrusively looking for this enemy as possible. The only places I will consider you all safe is here and aboard 'Silver'."

The group remained silent as they digested the information. The news could hardly have come at a worse time for them. Three were particularly vulnerable and would only become more so in the coming months. Their nemesis was knowledgeable but they had no idea who it was or what he wanted. Their only current hope was a mentally unstable woman. It made a grim picture.

****

Rayner insisted on taking Tristam to bed early. He could still feel his mate's guilt over being manipulated and wanted to put an end to it. He stripped his mate slowly, pushing the bigger man to lie on their bed before denuding himself more slowly. He gave a mental smile at the sight of Tristam's manhood filling and rising in appreciation. He pushed the powerful legs apart and knelt between them, bending to capture Tristam's lips and let their tongues dance slowly.

"I love you." Rayner's eyes were un-shadowed, clear and bright like the stars that sparkled in the heavens that they so often travelled through.

Tristam leaned up for another kiss, stunned by the trust this man gave him so freely. He smiled at the beauty in his arms.

"I love you, too, Rayner," he husked.

Tristam willingly accepted the confident touches. Rayner was a diligent lover and soon Tristam was panting with need. His mate was now focused on Tristam's shaft and the blond groaned under the oral assault of gentle nips and tender licks. His weeping slit was laved with a loving tongue before a tormenting mouth descended slowly over his iron-hard flesh, Rayner's tongue continued to dart around the flared head and he could feel the brunette swallowing his copious pre-come. Tristam forced his hips to move only minutely, resisting the urge to bury himself in the warm, wet, cavern.

Rayner was only able to take half of his mate's magnificent manhood before his gag reflex set in and he had to back off. He could tell Tristam was being very careful not to thrust. Rayner played carefully with his husband's sac, rolling the precious orbs as his mouth continued to suck and pleasure.

Tristam could feel his balls draw up in imminent release. His young lover also recognised the signs and he sped up his slides down the pulsing flesh, his tongue flicking over the sensitive slit. Tristam let go all control and thrust just once before coming in a flood of salty-sweet fluid. He moaned as Rayner drank all he could offer, using a hand to milk him, and then lapped at the twitching organ that seemed to have barely softened. The blond pulled him up into his arms and kissed him hard and deep. His tongue thrust greedily into Rayner's mouth tasting himself everywhere and feeling the barely banked ashes of love, lust and desire begin to blaze anew.

"That was perfect, angel. What would you like from me, Rayner?" Tristam's voice was low and husky and the bigger man felt his mate tremble in arousal and anticipation

Rayner wriggled impossibly closer, locking scorching sienna with smouldering sapphire as their eyes met. He closed a hand around the far from satiated flesh of his husband.

"This, inside me, loving me. I want to watch you as you enter me. I want to see you giving and receiving pleasure with me."

Tristam twitched in response to the graphic request. He smiled rolling them over and parting Rayner's legs with one of his.

"Hand me a pillow," he husked. Tristam knelt between Rayner's legs, pulling him forward until his mate's slender hips were off the bed and draped over his thighs. He placed the pillow under Rayner's buttocks and reached into the bedside table for oil.

Rayner watched in breathless anticipation while Tristam poured a golden stream over both their shafts and his hands. Then his husband began to stroke Rayner's aching flesh with one hand while the fingers of the other gently breached his tiny, puckered opening. First one, then two and finally three completed the tender stretching. Rayner writhed and moaned his hands clutching at the bedding. He felt Tristam remove his fingers and shift Rayner's body until the tip of the blond's solid arousal nudged his small opening and Tristam's hands went to his narrow hips. Rayner slid his hands over Tristam's and whispered;

"Now. You in me. Please."

"I love you so much, angel," Tristam said, letting his sincerity, love and desire flow into Rayner's mind. Tristam slid inside his mate's body. Tight heat pulled him in deeper, grasping tightly to him. Only when Rayner was completely impaled on his flesh did he stop and leant forward to kiss the moaning man beneath him.

Their tongues mated. Rayner's hands moved and gripped Tristam's shoulders, while his husband began to thrust in and out. Their tempo quickened, Rayner wrapping his legs around Tristam's waist and using them to pull him in deeper still. When Tristam adjusted his angle to hit his pleasure spot, Rayner began to spasm and cry aloud his husband's name and when his mate began to stroke him in time to his thrusts, Rayner exploded with a howl.

Three more thrusts and Tristam let go his own control, releasing his seed into the heated depths of the man he loved. He collapsed to the side watching Rayner's heaving chest as he rested his head on a sweat-damp shoulder. Rayner's arms reached to hold him tightly and his soft voice sounded in his ear.

"I'm never letting go and I'm never leaving you." Rayner nipped his ear. "I love you."

"I love you, angel, so very much." Tristam smiled into the dark hair. The blond did not remember his eyes closing as Rayner continued to pet his thoroughly sated body.

****

It had been almost a week since Regina had been placed in a secure medical facility. There had been no success in finding out anything from her. Regina seemed to have locked herself permanently in the time just prior to her 'rescue', telling everyone that Tristam would be coming for her soon.

The team had remained in the house and at that moment Uist, Sholto, Rayner and Tristam were resting in Jameson's den whilst Theophilus and Xavier took advantage of the indoor pool that the older human had installed as a necessity on knowing three of his boys were pregnant.

Theophilus leant against a tiled wall, his lower half beneath the water, stroking himself slowly at his husband's command. Xavier was standing by his side and he knew his mate was watching intently as the younger man writhed in the water. Eyes now closed, head tilted back, his hand out of sight, Theophilus moaned breathlessly, incredibly aroused remembering the look in Xavier's unblinking eyes.

Ducking under the water, the lizard watched Theophilus stroke his shaft with one hand while the other, still above water, plucked at his nipples. With one powerful kick, Xavier swam between the spread legs. He pulled away the slender hand, enveloping his lover's erection with infinite care mindful of his maw of sharp teeth. Even through the water, he heard the cry and then felt the two hands that instantly began caressing his frill. He easily took the hard flesh all the way in wrapping his tongue around his mate's arousal. With his snout buried in the silken curls of Theophilus' groin, he started a gentle motion that brought renewed groans from the man above him. Almost immediately he coaxed Theophilus to release his intoxicating elixir down his throat. Releasing the softening organ, he rose to the surface and saw the dazed, golden gaze of his lover. Theophilus promptly reached for him and pulled him in for a kiss. Xavier's tongue flicked in and out of the mammal's mouth, sharing Theophilus' taste with his lover. Theophilus always tasted of home to the reptilian.

"Oh, Xavier, I love you. I love you so much, my husband." Theophilus broke away to breathe and whispered his heart-felt declaration.

The voice had a soft, breathy quality that had Xavier trilling low and deep. He brushed dripping hair from his husband's face and smiled at him.

"I love you, too, beloved."

Theophilus slid his hands slowly up the arms that held him to the back of Xavier' neck under the frill, pulling him closer.

"Please," he whispered, his need shining out of the glistening golden eyes. His husband's fingers slid beneath the water and teased at his entrance. Theophilus smiled in delight before throwing back his head at the sensation of Xavier' fingers sliding into his body. Xavier mouthed down the long neck with consummate tenderness until he reached the hollow at the base of his throat. He felt the shivers when he rasped his tongue across sensitive skin.

"Xavier!" Theophilus writhed in his arms, his re-hardening shaft rubbed against the reptilian's stomach and his legs wrapped around the lizard's waist. He felt his husband's tail wrap around him, under his buttocks, helping keep him in place.

Xavier shifted him higher and replaced his fingers with his unsheathed sexes and hissed in pleasure as he slid into the blood-hot channel. Waiting, he listened to the heartbeat that mattered more than his own. He had never felt this connected before to anyone in his long life. Theophilus' hands soothed out tension in his shoulders he had not realised was there. Every flex or twitch of muscle within the familiar body seemed to echo in his own. He could feel Theophilus' need and it fed his already blazing desire. He could no longer wait. Xavier held onto the slim body and began a long glide out before thrusting back into the tight sheath, hitting that hidden spot within Theophilus that made him moan and writhe with need. Xavier sped up his thrusts, wanting to drive Theophilus into incoherency and oblivion.

Theophilus held on to the broad shoulders. The buoyancy of the water meant he did not have anything to push back against. Instead he opted for muscles contractions that fired Xavier's blood. His husband's low trill reverberated throughout Theophilus' body, driving him to his zenith. The colder air around his upper body acted was a contrast to the white-hot burn in his channel as Xavier plunged in and out.

Xavier scattered licking kisses over the warm, silky skin of his beautiful young mate who made sweet mewling sounds of delight.

"Love you," Theophilus sighed on a whisper and wrapped his legs tighter around Xavier' waist.

"And I you, my heart."

Xavier cupped the firm, white buttocks in his hands and tilted Theophilus to the perfect angle before beginning a series of rapid thrusts that had his husband moaning in ecstasy. Then his formed his knot and neither of them could last any longer, releasing their mutual pleasure and crying joyously. Xavier kept Theophilus from sliding bonelessly into the water. His blond head was a welcome weight on the reptilian's shoulder. He pressed his lips to his husband's temple, nuzzling gently.

Theophilus stretched from head to toes, moving sensuously against Xavier' skin. Raising his head, he looked at Xavier with so much love in his eyes that the reptilian could feel it radiating out, searing him with its heat and bonding them even closer.

"I love you," Theophilus whispered nestling against the lizard that held him so safely.

"I love you, my heart," Xavier replied. He carried his exhausted mate to a nest covered with thick, soft towels. They would rejoin the rest of their family once Theophilus had slept for a while. Covering his mate with a couple of the towels, he settled alongside the already sleeping blond.

****

The rest of the day passed comfortably but the six looked up, instantly on the alert, when Jameson came in, his face bearing a mix of anger, disbelief and worry.

"I've just been told of a breach of security," he said tersely.

"Regina," said Tristam, surging to his feet to be flanked by Uist. "She's escaped?"

"She's dead," Jameson said. He looked at his family one by one. "She was escorted to a bathroom, where she was going to be bathed. The water was not in the bath and can only be run by using a code. I've seen the video. The carer received a call and went outside. Then the door opened and, as another figure entered, the screen distorted. An emergency was sounded almost immediately. The carer was found unconscious outside the bathroom. When the screen cleared, just a few seconds before security arrived, Regina was already face down in an inch of water."

"Then our adversary is ruthless," Uist said. "If he knew where she was and could get to her, he knew she was no threat to him."

"Her mind was unravelling daily," Xavier said sadly. "She would never have revealed anything."

"He may be unknown as yet, but I intend to invoke Bloodfeud," Uist said. "I cannot, will not, allow any to threaten us now," as he spoke his eyes flicked over each of the pregnant men he loved and protected.

"As much as I would like to know his motives, I cannot disagree with Uist's decision," Tristam said. "I would not want to take the chance he could harm any of our husbands in their delicate states. Their safety *must* come first."

"Willis has already been contacting his extended Pride. I think he mentioned his own sibling and his offspring?"

"Denys," Uist nodded. "He is a warrior as is his older son Jaymz and Dayd, the younger, is a physician. My sire will probably want to be a part of the search for our enemy and yet ensure protection comes from the Pride."

"I am ensuring Darius and his team are part of the security based here as often as possible," Jameson added. "I believe some of your friends are heading here?" The older human looked over at Sholto.

"There will be some arriving in the next few weeks. They're looking to conduct some enquiries before getting here."

"I'm sorry, boys. My own Elite investigations are currently drawing blanks, but I have some more covert enquiries I hope will be more fruitful."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers