Silver Lining

Story Info
A married woman and her neighbor try to resist temptation.
18.7k words
4.62
50k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*********** Chapter 1 ***********

I laid stark naked in the center of the large bed. The room was dark and the window was open. The cool summer breeze caused my stiff dick to wave back and forth like a magic wand. The door was slightly ajar, allowing shiver of light to penetrate the darkness. I could hear her footsteps as she drew near. Each second seemed to be lasting a millennium. Finally, the door started to creak open on its rusty hinges.

The bright light silhouetted her magnificent figure, while at the same time obscuring the details. I could see the outline of her narrow waste, womanly hips, and full breasts, but I couldn't make out her face. Her hair was long and wavy, but the color was impossible to determine. She paused for a second, allowing me to savor the view. My body started to tremble with anticipation. I tried to sit up but found myself unable to move. All my extremities felt like lead—all except my cock, which continued to dance in the wind. It was burning with desire.

My attention snapped back to the doorway as she started to move. She slowly approached the bed. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek gently, and her hair tickled my face. She smelled like some exotic flower and I was immediately filled with lust. Suddenly I was able to move my arms and I used them to embrace her naked body. I pulled her into bed next to me, and we began rubbing our hot bodies together. Neither of us could control our lust. I rolled onto my back and she straddled me. With one quick move she guided my penis into her nether regions.

It felt like bliss. Explosions seemed to be going off in my mind. I couldn't move. I found myself gasping for breath. She placed her hands on my chest and started to ride my cock. I reached for her hips and closed my eyes as I prepared to thrust. Suddenly the door slammed.

My head jerked and my eyes opened. The room was full of light. My eyes darted around frantically. It was daylight. The bedroom window was open, but there was no breeze. I was fully clothed. Most importantly, I was alone. It was just an erotic dream. The third one in a week. Like all the other nights, the only part that was still there in the morning was the throbbing hard-on in my shorts.

I glanced over at the nightstand. It was a little after eleven—much too early be out of bed for a day without class. I heard keys in the front door. I realized it was the slamming car door which had brought my fantasy to a premature ending. I rolled over, hoping I could a little longer before I talked to her.

The bedroom door swung open. "Too late," I thought to myself. I cracked one eye and watched as Haley strolled in carrying a few shopping bags and a suitcase. She glanced over and caught me looking before I could feign sleep.

"You're still in bed?" she asked.

"No," I quipped, "I'm washing the windows." I bit my tongue as soon as the words left my lips. I hadn't intended to be a wiseass, it had just happened. Actually, it had been happening a lot recently, and I wasn't the only guilty party.

Haley glared at me for a second then continued with her business.

I tried to make up for my misstep. "What have you been doing this morning?" I asked.

She looked at me with shifty eyes, wondering if I was setting her up for another barb. When she realized I was sincere she answered. "I got up a few hours ago and met my mother for breakfast, then we did some shopping."

"Did you have fun?" I asked, trying to show interest.

"Yes," she answered. "Actually, we realized that we haven't been spending enough time together, so I decided I'm going to pack some things and go and stay with my parents for a week."

"Stay with them?" I asked. "They live less than an hour from here. Can't you go visit them every day for a week?"

Haley stopped what she was doing and glared at me again. "That's not the same," she said. She turned her back and began sorting through her closet, presumably selecting which outfits to pack.

I presumed our conversation was over, so I just laid in bed watching. I realized almost immediately that my cock was still throbbing slightly from my dream. Staring at Haley's shapely little ass seemed to be fanning the flames of desire. She was dressed very nicely—one of the many things her mother expected from her. Her butt was nicely displayed in her tight black slacks. Her blonde hair was pushed back with a tortoiseshell headband. Her sleeveless white sweater showed off her toned arms, and clung to the curves of her small bosom. The outfit reminded me of our first date.

She had been wearing white and black that night, as well. A tight cashmere sweater with even tighter leather pants. Those clothes had been on the floor by the end of the evening, and so had their occupant. I had fucked her on the floor of her parents basement, and it had been spectacular. She had wanted it rough, and I had been more than willing to oblige. We'd fucked until sunup, and I had snuck out of the house leaving a sweat-covered lover behind me. Before the sun set that night, I had been back for more.

Thinking back made me realize just how much Haley had changed in the last few months. The wild, sex-crazed girl had been replaced by a more demure, sophisticated young woman. She had a closet full of sexy outfits, but chose a more conservative look on most occasions. "When was the last time we had sex?" I wondered to myself. Two weeks was the answer I came up with. Two long, agonizing weeks. For a married couple that may have been acceptable, but for two nineteen year olds, it was a sign that things were deteriorating.

Thinking back to the beginning made my cock twitch. For months, sex had defined our relationship. Sex had remained integral even when we realized we were in love. Against everyone's advice we had got a place together after only six months, and at first everything had been great. The problems started after the first month. Haley's parents didn't approve, and the strain on their relationship wasn't helping ours. We started to bicker. We were sharing the same bed every night, but sex was no longer a prerequisite to sleep. And now, here I was, realizing that two weeks had passed, and knowing that if she went home my dry streak would go on even longer.

Before I met Haley, that thought alone would have been enough to drive me into a frenzy. Now, despite the fire in my pants, I was surprised to realize that another weak of forced celibacy wasn't my biggest fear. I realized that for the first time in my life I was scared that a relationship might be ending. I was scared of what might happen if I allowed her to leave without making amends.

I removed the covers and sat up in bed. My erection was still causing a tent in my pant, but it had subsided enough to not be overly noticeable. Haley was still shuffling through the closet, trying to choose a couple of skirts to pack. I walked over and stood behind her. My diminutive girlfriend wheeled around and glared up at me. Her brown eyes were still filled with fire from my earlier comment.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't mean to sound rude. It's just that I'll miss you. We've never been apart for an entire week. Who will I have to brighten my days?"

Her eyes softened a little bit. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead. When I stood up again she was smiling and her eyes were twinkling.

"Are you sure you have to go?" I asked.

"I think it's best," she said. "My mother feels that we don't get to see each other enough. It's only a week, baby."

"I know," I said. I flashed her my best hurt-puppy-dog look. Haley giggled. Her smile was a welcome sight. "I haven't seen that enough lately," I thought to myself. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

"Well, can I help you pack anything?" I asked. If she had to leave I wanted to make sure she left on good terms.

"I don't think so," she said. "I'm all finished except my undies." She walked over to her dresser.

"Ooh," I said playfully. "My favorite part." I stood behind her as she sorted through her drawers. Haley owned more lingerie than most department stores. She took her time picking out several pairs for her trip. The last thing she grabbed was a blue satin bra with a pretty floral print. It was one of two sets of underwear I had given her on her birthday along with jewelry and a night on the town.

"So," I said playfully. "I see you're taking your pretty bra and panties home to show mother what your lover bought you."

Haley laughed. "No, I don't think that will happen," she said. "My mom still has a hard enough time accepting that I'm on birth control and sexually active."

"Not so much lately." It slipped out before I could stop myself. Haley's head jerked up and she stared at me. I could feel the tension mounting and I wanted to say anything to prevent a fight. "So, where's the other set I bought you?"

"The what?" she asked. The sudden change in subject had confused her.

"The other lingerie. I don't see it in your drawer."

I could tell that part of her mind was still stuck on my ill-advised quip, but it was fading. She glanced back over her shoulder at the overflowing drawer full of intimate. Her forehead wrinkled for a second, and then I saw a gleam of recognition in her eye. "Oh! I'm wearing them," she said.

"You can't be," I said. "They're too bright. I'd see them through your sweater." The bra I was referring to was white satin with a bold pink floral pattern.

"No," she said. "The material is thick enough that the color doesn't show through."

"Bullshit," I said. "You lost my gift and now you're trying to cover."

"I am not," she said excitedly.

"Then prove it," I said.

"How?"

"Show me."

Haley cocked her head and glared at me. It was a playful look with none of the earlier menace. "Fine," she said. She pulled the bottom of her sweater up allowing me a quick glimpse of the white and pink bra. "There!"

"I didn't get a look," I protested. "Show me again, but slower."

She gave me another glare, but this time lifted her sweater without comment. She held it up for several seconds, giving me plenty of time to take in the sexy bra and the small breasts straining against it's confinement. My penis started to twitch as she pulled the sweater back down. "How about that?" she asked. "Now are you satisfied?"

"Not at all," I replied. Haley instantly recognized the lust in my eyes. "Why don't you come closer and do it one more time?"

I sat down on the edge of the bed. Haley flashed me a provocative smile that I hadn't seen in quite some time. She took two steps towards me. "Where do you want me to stand?" she asked coyly. I pointed at a spot on the floor directly in front of me. She obliged. "Right here?" she asked. Her voice had become husky and seductive. I nodded my head to approve the spot. "This is awful close," she commented. I just continued to nod as she grabbed the waist band of her sweater and slowly hoisted it.

Sitting on the bed, my face was perfectly even with your bosom. I leaned forward, rubbing my cheek against one satin clad breast. Haley sighed. She wrapped her arms tightly around my head and held it firmly against her body. I could already feel her nipple stiffening against my cheek. I turned my head and nipped it gently through her bra, causing her to moan. Months of practice had taught me exactly how to push Haley's buttons. She ran her fingers through my shaggy dark hair, then released my head and took a step back. With one quick movement she pulled her sweater completely off and cast it aside. She kicked her heels off and loosed her hair. Standing in the sunlight in just her bra and slacks she looked like a goddess. After all our time together, I still never stopped noticing how beautiful she was.

A meek smile crossed her lips. She knew I was admiring her, and it always made her uncomfortable. Haley had been a late bloomer and still wasn't entirely used to guys gawking at her. Finally, she broke the silence. "It's been two weeks since we made love," she said quietly. I nodded in agreement. "I can't believe it's been that long." She paused, trying to vocalize her thoughts properly. "When you made that comment earlier, at first I was mad, but then it hit me that you were right. Then I was just confused. It was the first time I realized it's been so long, and I don't know how it happened." A solitary tear started running down her face. "What's happening to us?" she said.

Instantly I was off the bed. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close to me. I ran my fingers through her dirty blonde hair. "It's okay," I said. "We'll be fine. We're just going through a tough spot."

"I love you so much," she said. Then she broke down and started sobbing. She buried her face against my bare chest. We just stood there for several moments and I held her, letting her cry it all out. As the tears subsided I guided her to bed and we sat down next to each other. She wiped her face and managed a half smile. "I'm sorry," she said. "I'm overreacting."

"It's okay," I said. "You're just being you. You're being the girl I fell in love with, and I can't be upset by that."

Her smile became a bit stronger. "Really?" she said. "Why do you love about me?"

"Everything."

"Like what?" she asked.

"Like your personality," I said. "Your sense of humor. Your intelligence. Your kindness."

Haley's smile took over her face. I touched the corner of her upturned lip. "Your smile".

I touched a lock of hair dangling near her eyes. "Your gorgeous hair."

I rubbed her cheek. "Your soft skin."

I leaned forward and softly kissed her. "Your sweet lips."

I pulled back and noticed that Haley's eyes were now filled with lust. She placed her hand in my lap and gently rubbed by cock. Her touch sent chills through my body. "I definitely love that," I said.

"You like that?" she teased. I just nodded. I was wearing athletic shorts and no underwear. Haley slipped her hand in the waist band and pulled them down. My wrapped her hand around the base of my semi-erect cock. The weeks of neglect caused it to jump with her touch. She slowly slid her hand up its length. By the time she reached the tip it had become a piece of steel. I watched eagerly as she stroked my big dick with her tiny hand.

I started breathing heavily. Haley flashed me a wicked smile then put her tongue in my ear. She swirled it around slowly, knowing how much I liked it. "I'm going to make you come," she whispered seductively. Haley was the queen of hand jobs. She gave me one every time we went to the movies. She tightened her grip on my erection and slowly slid up from the base of my cock. She squeezed the head, then slid back down. She nibbled at my earlobe as her hand started moving faster and faster. She firmly squeezed the head every time she came up. My breaths became short and shallow. Haley increased her rhythm and I gyrated my hips. "You like me jacking you off?" she whispered.

"Yes!" I hissed. She pumped faster. I could feel my balls tensing. She started jerking it gently. She gave the head a final squeeze and I exploded. Gobs of come shot out of my penis. Some fell to the floor, but most oozed over Haley's hand. I collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch my breath. She made a big show of licking my jizz of each of her fingers.

As soon as she finished I went for her belt. I told Haley to lay on her back. I quickly unfastened her tight black slacks and cast them aside. The white and pink satin panties were just as sexy as the bra. They were tight, and clung to her perfect little ass. I paused a moment to enjoy the site, then started jerking the panties down. I placed my hands inside Haley's smooth, muscular thighs and spread her legs.

Haley's pussy was covered by a nicely trimmed bush. I could already see drops of juice collecting on the hairs. The room was filled with her musky aroma. I slowly ran my fingers around her outer lips, gently prodding them. Haley's large clitoris was swollen and very visible. I rubbed it gently with my thumb and she groaned with pleasure. She nodded approvingly as I leaned forward, brining my lips to her fertile valley. Using my index finger, I gently lifted her clit. I touched it with the tip of my tongue and slowly licked it. Haley gasped. She placed her hands on the back of my head. I could feel her scratching me scalp, urging me to continue. I sucked her clitoris into my mouth. She groaned out her approval. I nibbled on it gently, the gave it a soothing lick. Haley started writing around in the sheets. Meanwhile, my penis was getting hard again.

I brought two fingers up to her vagina and parted the lips. I placed my tongue at the base of her pussy and slowly licked my way back up. When I reached the top, I started sucking her clit again. Haley started begging for more. Eagerly, I began lapping at her pussy. I ran my tongue up and down, then swirled it around her outer lips. I nipped gently at her clit and teased it with my teeth and tongue. Haley was squealing loudly. She continued begging for more. I gripped her clit with my teeth and slowly pulled outwards. I placed a finger at her asshole and pushed lightly. "Oh, do it!" Haley cried. She forced her hips outward, smearing my face with her juices. I ran my finger through some of her juices for lubrication, then quickly slipped it in her ass.

She went wild. Her body started contorting. She closed her thighs tight around my face and called my name. I continued sucking up her juices as she climaxed.

Her orgasm finally subsided, but she was hungry for more. Haley rushed to embrace me and covered my face with frantic kisses. She delighted in tasting her own juices on my lips.

"That was incredible!" she panted. "I want to make you feel that good." She instructed me to lay on my back, and then she straddled my legs. My semi-erect dick stood just inches away from her flat tummy. She grasped it and rubbed the head around her navel. With her other hand, she lowered one cup of her bra, revealing her perfect, perky little breast. She grasped her own nipple and twisted it gently while her other hand started pumping my manhood. With each tweak of her nipple she uttered a small squeal.

The sights, sounds and sensations were enough to make me rock hard. I grabbed Haley's small waist and started sliding her forward. "You want my pussy?" she asked. She always turned very trashy during sex. It was a turn on for both of us.

"Give me that pussy," I answered.

She rose up enough for me to enter her. I aligned my cock with her entrance and started thrusting. My petite goddess impaled herself on my tool. She sat quietly for a second, trying to maintain control. I gave her a couple of quick bounces, and she was immediately pushed over the edge. She fell forward and buried her face in my chest as she was shook by her second orgasm.

"Oh shit!," she said finally, as she sat up. "I didn't expect that. It came out of nowhere."

"Do you think you have another one in you?" I asked playfully.

"Are you fucking kidding?" she asked. She reached up and lowered the other cup of her bra. Now both of her pointy little titties were exposed and still being thrust up by the underwire. She started playing with her nipples with one hand. The other went straight to her clit. She groaned loudly as I placed my hands on her hips and started fucking her.

We both tried to go slow at first, but it was impossible to control ourselves. Haley pulled on her nipples and called out my name as she bounced up and down on my dick. "Oh, yes!" she cried. "Fuck me hard. Fuck me hard." Haley always liked it rough. She had confessed that on our first night together. I wrapped my arms around her torso and pulled her flat on top of me. I gripped her tightly and began thrusting fact and forcefully. Haley continued to plead for more at the top of her lungs. I knew another orgasm was approaching.