Silver Linings Ch. 04

Story Info
Sibling initiation.
4.9k words
4.73
23.7k
16
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 10/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to an empty house. It was coming up on midday when I ventured downstairs to the kitchen and poured a coffee from the pot. A note on the table:

"I'm out all day, going straight to see 'The Witches' after work. Laura's out with friends til dinner time. Have dinner together and come round about 8? Love, Mum X"

I shrugged and set about making breakfast. I had things to do today anyway - an interview for a summer job and a few friends to catch up with.

The day passed quickly. The interview was OK, it was only a supermarket job so wasn't too worried about my qualifications! I met Tommy and a few of the other guys who'd just got back from uni, had coffee and talked. I was desperate to tell-all about my private life to my friends, how much I was getting laid at the moment, but given the circumstances surrounding it I knew I couldn't. Ever.

As I walked home I consoled myself with the fact that while I may not be able to discuss it, I'm having the most amazing sex right now. So who cared? During the last 10 days I'd had a threesome with a gorgeous mother and daughter, started making love (and falling in love?) with my own beautiful mother, and just last night I'd shared eating a pussy with my sister - which ended with us making out together.

The mother and daughter (Becky and Julie) practiced witchcraft, something that I had no belief in at all but which my mother did. She had now joined their little sorcery circle and firmly believed that the love I now shared with her was made possible by Becky's powers. I on the other hand was convinced that Becky was a master manipulator, using suggestion, hypnosis and drugs masquerading as "ancient potions" to influence people. Maybe she really believed the voodoo nonsense and wasn't even aware of her ability to influence. Maybe she'd just call that ability part of her powers.

My sister, Laura, knew nothing about me and Mum. Our incestuous relationship only started the week before she was due home from university, and Mum thought that since there was no way we could keep it secret for ever we should see if she would accept the idea the same way that she had: through Becky and Julie's witchcraft.

And so I arrived home around six thirty to find Laura in the lounge with the TV on. She had a dinner tray on her lap with a pack of cigarettes and a small bag of greenery on it.

"Ah! Just in time," she said. "I was just rolling something. Do you...?"

Show me a student who hasn't occasionally smoked something they shouldn't! It wasn't a regular thing for me but from time to time I'd take it if it's passed to me.

"Yeah why not. Let's have it in the kitchen with the fan on while I cook." I started cooking sausages for sandwiches and she lit up.

"So you've seen one of these rituals already then? What was it like?"

"Interesting! Good fun but all mumbo-jumbo; don't believe in that stuff at all."

"Me neither. That's not to say I'm not open-minded about stuff. Paranormal stuff. But you know me, I'm a scientist... I need evidence!" She handed me the doob and I inhaled a few times.

"You know Mum's taken it all in don't you? When we get there she'll probably be dressed up along with them."

"Sounds about right - she's always been a bit hippy-dippy, new-age, Wicca and all that."

I blew the smoke at the fan and passed it back to her. "Just so's you're prepared for that," I said. "There's a bit of nudity with it too."

"Ah, Mum naked eh? Was she already with them when you saw their little ritual before? Was she naked?"

"She was indeed naked," I said, answering the second question but ignoring the first.

She smiled, "And how did that make you feel?"

I decided the truth would work best and just went with, "Oh, I wasn't embarrassed." I *was* aroused, horny and a bunch of other things, but not embarrassed!

We sat at the table and ate our sausage sandwiches, all smoking material now extinguished. I felt relaxed, wondered whether we'd discuss what happened last night at all before this evening. Then when our hunger was satisfied, we got ready and left the house.

"We need to go to the shop on the way tonight yeah?" she asked, "Get some wine?" I nodded. "Maybe we should get two."

"I don't know about that - things could get as messy as last night!" I said without thinking; I was referring to our hangovers this morning.

"Hmmm. Yeah, maybe we should get three then!" she said, and actually winked at me!

We actually bought four bottles. I wasn't sure if she'd taken my remark the way it was intended, or if she meant.... something else. We left the store and the conversation resumed.

"So given that I now know Julie and and Becky...this ritual of theirs - does it involve sex, little bro?"

I gulped. There was no point in lying, since we were only minutes away from her finding out for herself. "Yeah," I said.

"Uh-huh. And as the only guy present, you'll be having sex with the witches, right?"

She wasn't dumb, my sister. We kept walking and I repeated, "Yeah."

"That's all three of the witches?"

I stopped walking and so did she. I looked into her eyes and said, "Yes. All three." I tried to read her face but she wasn't giving anything away.

"And the night I got home. Mum... in the lounge. That was you. Wasn't it?" I nodded.

There was a silence that seemed to last forever, then she started walking again. I was rooted to the spot for a moment, then caught up with her and said, "So....?" We were at the end of Julie and Becky's road now, two minutes from their house.

Did she look angry? She stopped walking again and said, "So? So thank fuck for that! I've been feeling guilty all day! Guilty and horny! I've been absolutely dripping for your cock since last night and didn't think I'd ever be able to do anything about it! Did you feel it too? When we kissed?"

"Yeah, I did. You're not freaked out? About us? Being siblings? And me and Mum?"

She laughed. "Sex is just sex. As long as it's between adults then anything's fine with me! First year at uni I went to bed with a brother and sister; assumed they'd keep apart and just focus on me, but when they didn't... Felt weird to begin with but then just incredibly horny! If I'm honest, following that was the first time I ever thought about you. Sexually."

Now there was a revelation!

"So if I join in with the spells and broomsticks tonight we'll end up fucking?" she asked.

"Only if you want," I started but was cut off when she grabbed hold of me and pulled me close. Her lips pounced on me and we were making out like school kids in seconds.

Our lips finally parted and she breathed "Yeah I want," in my face before letting me go. Wow!

We resumed walking. "What shall we say? To Mum and everyone?" I asked.

"Do we need to say anything? Let's let this play out as it would have if we hadn't talked, yeah? Think it'd be more fun that way?"

"OK. You ready?" I asked as we approach the front door.

Laura nodded, and I rang the bell. She turned to me with a beaming grin and said "We're gonna fuck tonight little bro!"

************

The door opened and Julie was stood behind it, wearing her white linen robe.

"Hi guys! Come in."

We crossed the threshold and she closed the door behind us, following us through to the lounge. We entered and found Mum and Becky sat on the sofa, wearing their robes. Again, the table was strewn with plants and small bottles of various coloured liquids.

"Ah! Hello," said Becky. Mum looked at us both a smiled. "Shall we have a drink?" She stood and took the wine we'd brought into the kitchen. Julie sat next to Mum while Laura and I sat on the sofa facing them. Becky returned carefully carrying five full glasses on a silver tray.

"So. Do you have any questions before we start?" She was addressing Laura. "Are you open to new ideas? The possibility of magic?" She handed Laura and I a glass each then passed glasses to Mum and Julie.

"No questions, and yes - I'm open to new ideas. New things." She was smiling, and it turned up a notch as she turned to look at me. "I'd love to see what you do... and I'm happy to participate too, if that's part of what's going to happen."

Becky grinned from ear to ear.

"Excellent!"

Over the next ten minutes while we drank our wine Becky gave the same speech that I remembered hearing before. Witchcraft with no name, only used for good, ancient. I tried not to yawn, still convinced that it was nonsense.

"Shall we begin? Let's tell you how our powers work." Becky asked. With that she stood, dropping her robe to the floor. Mum and Julie did likewise and the three of them stood there naked bar the ceremonial silverware that I'd seen before - the coil around the upper arm, the silver chains around neck and waist, the piece around upper thigh with small dagger attached which coiled around the leg and disappeared inside them. Today all three vanished inside the slits of their perfectly shaven pussies. Mum had gone for the 'Hollywood' look this week at Becky's suggestion and it really suited her.

Laura finished her wine and as she put her glass down said, "The jewellery looks great, ladies. So... these powers. What can you do?" I was reminded of my first time at their ritual. Becky knelt on the floor between us and said familiar words.

"We have the power to cause instant attraction in most," and she touched us both on the cheek, turning our heads to face each other. Laura had a big grin on her face and we leaned close together. There was no spell, no potion required here. We both wanted this without outside intervention, particularly after the events of the previous evening. But I did wonder whether Becky had put something in our wine, whether despite our desire, Laura now wasn't herself. I got my answer as our faces were about to meet and at the very last second she winked at me.

Our mouths met and we started with puckered lips, touching then making that 'mwah' sound and motion. Then our lips parted and our tongues entered each other's mouths, exploring delicately at first and quickly becoming a big, passionate snog which lasted for minutes. When we finally separated we looked into each other's eyes with smiles on our faces for some time, before breaking the stare and looking back to the room. Mum and Julie were sat on the sofa opposite while Becky had remained kneeling infront of us. She watched us, looking puzzled briefly before standing.

"I was planning on showing you how this works before you had the opportunity to take part. But something tells me you'd both like to skip straight to that. Am I right?"

We both nodded, and Becky took a step backwards as Mum and Julie rose from the sofa and kneeled infront of us. Mum was infront of me, Julie with Laura. They started undressing us, removing our tops. Simultaneously we both stood and the women removed our jeans and underwear. We turned to face each other and I saw my sister naked for the first time. Her breasts were the most beautiful I had ever seen, large but not old enough to have any sag and perfect brown nipples that were erect. She had a slim brazilian strip much like Mum previously had and just below I saw the slightest hint of her lips.

We stepped closer together as the other women returned to their sofa, and Becky knelt between us once more. We were a few feet apart, separated by Becky whose head was at groin level. She looked up at as and said, "This is the source of our power." Her left hand reached out to and gently stroked Laura's pussy. "The chalice to be filled," and she leaned closer, putting her face at the top of Laura's thighs and extending her tongue, slowly drawing it up and along the visible part of her lips until reaching the strip of hair.

Then with her other hand she reached for my semi-erect cock and said, "The seed to be entered." I resisted the temptation to roll my eyes and when she leaned closer and licked my balls, running her tongue along the length of my shaft, the urge faded. I saw in Laura's face the hint of a smirk and knew immediately she wasn't buying into this the way that Mum had.

Becky stood and returned to the far sofa while Laura and I regarded each other. First time seeing each other naked, and it seemed like we both approved! Her body was stunning, and I saw that she couldn't take her eyes off my cock. I stepped towards her wondering if she was going to back-out, but she put her arms around me and pulled me closer, until our naked bodies pressed together with my erection poking her in the waist. We kissed again, then we embraced with her face at my ear.

"I want you... to eat me out, little brother," her whisper was almost silent but I heard and willingly obeyed. She sat onto the sofa and opened her legs for me. I knelt between them, crouching and started to kiss her leg just above the knee. My kisses moved upwards, thigh then inner thigh. That part of my brain spoke out again: "That's your sister's cunt and she's dying for you to eat it!" I inched closer with eyes closed until I could smell her, tasting the skin where thigh met body. I opened my eyes and saw her, lips glistening and slightly reddened, making my mouth water. I looked up, along the length of her body and past her breasts, to see her smiling down at me. And when my tongue touched her, licked the slit from bottom to top, she writhed in her seat.

I slid my hands under her, gripping the cheeks of her ass so I could bury my face in her. God, the taste... it reminded me of Mum. I was convinced that every woman's scent and taste is determined by their genes, and back when we were animals in the wild it was a deterrent, preventing sex between family. But since then we've evolved further and to some of us it's now the greatest aphrodisiac. Whatever it was that I recognised in Laura, it seemed a hundred times stronger than in Mum.

I couldn't get enough; her scent, her taste... and it was Laura, who I'd know my entire life, my protective older sister. How had I not noticed this before? It was so strong, how could I have not walked past her while she was on heat and not been bowled over by it?

I was licking her like an animal now, sucking and tonguing her clit while I lapped at her lips, drank down her taste. Seemingly without any build-up she came, a slow river of wetness exuding from her as she suddenly exclaimed, "Fuck I'm cumming Mike, fuck fuck fuck!" With her feet firmly on the floor she pushed her parted legs down, raising her pelvis upwards. Her labia passed me on their way upwards, and I was briefly licking her other hole before moving along with her and completing her orgasm by sucking hard on her clit.

She slumped back onto the sofa and moaned, "Fuuuuuck... I'm not letting you keep him all to yourself, Mum." I turned to look at my mother behind me. She looked surprised but not annoyed.

"She guessed on the way over", I said as Laura leaned forwards and placed a hand on my head, turning it back to face her.

She held my stare and said, "Now fuck me bro," as she sat back into the couch and swung her legs around so she was laid on her back. Her breasts looked beautiful and I just couldn't keep my eyes off them. Seeing this, she began to tweak her nipple with her left hand and said, "You like these, little bro?" With her right hand she took hold of my cock and slowly started stroking it. "Well I like that. We never did play 'show me yours' as kids... Looks like we were missing out." She half-sat and leaned over to me, kissing while stroking, then whispered in my ear, "What's a girl got to do round here to get her brother's cock inside her huh?"

I looked back to the other sofa where Julie, Mum and Becky sat in a row. Julie's left hand and Becky's right were both between Mum's legs, Mum hand her left hand between Becky's and her right was sliding up along Julie's thigh. Three pairs of eyes were watching intently as I climbed onto the sofa an kneeled between my sister's legs, cock throbbing.

I can honestly say that I've never before or since seen a pussy that looked more inviting. Her small strip of hair was perfect, the flesh surrounding it completely smooth. It sat atop her delicate slit, just the hint of red lips visible inside and the whole length of it glistening wet. I couldn't resist tasting her one more time so crouched and licked her from perenium to landing strip, slowly moving up and along her body kissing and sucking as I went. I reached her incredible breasts and paused there a moment, taking time to gently suck on each nipple until entirely erect and then moved further, the nape of her neck, sucking softly on her earlobe and whispering "I love you, Sis," before our mouths met again and we kissed.

The underside of my cock pressed against her, I felt her wet against me and her furry strip on my end. I pulled my hips back allowing my hardon to spring forwards and felt her warm and wet on me. We stopped kissing and started into each other's eyes, both knowing that this was 'the big moment' and wanting to see each other's reactions as....

I pushed slowly forwards and felt her enveloping me, warm and damp flesh surrounding my end as I pushed further and entered her tunnel. Her serious expression slowly became a smile as I slid inside her and she gently gasped in my face as I reached maximum penetration. We continued staring into each other's eyes as we lay there motionless, savouring the feel of our first coupling. Her arms reached around me and grasped the cheeks of my ass, pulling as close as possible then she silently mouthed, "Now fuck me."

Slowly I pulled back, feeling the vacuum I left inside her. I pulled almost entirely out, feeling her lips around my head, then pushed hard and plowed deeply into her. She closed her eyes and moaned and I briefly halted, worried that I'd hurt her. But her eyes opened looking slightly puzzled and she breathed, "Don't stop bro," before closing her eyes again.

And so I didn't. I started to fuck her hard, each stroke almost withdrawing me but then ramming home deep inside her. I was a piledriver, hammering myself into her, feeling the friction between us and loving the small grunt it evoked with each push.

We resumed kissing and licking each other's faces, then necks, shoulders. All the while slamming my oh-so-hardness into her. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep this up for long; the furious nature of our sex plus the knowledge of who I was with, the emotional bond we'd already shared for eighteen years... just so long as she came once before I did I'd be happy. I wanted this to be memorable for us both!

She did cum. Very loudly, her short grunts became long groans then exclamations. "Oh god, yeah right there baby... Fuck! Yeah! Yeah! I'm cumming Mike I'm cumming I'm...." And then she squealed in the most arousing, sexual way I've heard in my life. A sexy squeal? Trust me, you should have heard it! And it was enough to finish me. As her sounds died down my thrusts become even more powerful and I felt that amazing build up and sudden release as I began pumping my spunk deep inside my sister, my final pushes becoming slower by instinct, so I could deliver as much as deep as possible.

I felt the last twitch of ejaculation as my movements stopped and we lay there, breathing heavily in each other's faces for a few seconds before she opened her eyes and her face lit up with the biggest grin. We spontaneously both started giggling, stole two quick kisses while we laughed.

Giggles came to and end and we kept looking at each other. I mouthed, "OK?" to her and she immediately nodded almost imperceptibly and mouthed, "Amazing," at me.

We finally turned our attention back to the rest of the room. The 'witches' were still sat on the sofa, smiling and massaging each other's mounds. At the sight of us looking at them the stopped, all standing up and stepping towards our sofa. Julie picked a short bottle from the table and took a small mouthful before licking her lips and having a passionate kiss with my mother. Becky sat on the floor at our head-end, kissed Laura on the cheek and asked, "How was it?"

12