Silver Moon

Story Info
Couple makes special friends.
2.7k words
3.18
44.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Papy
Papy
8 Followers

The night was pleasant. I could hear the sounds of the night, which at first intimidate us and then soothes. It was cool and there was a slight breeze. The moon was up in all her glory. Rock stones, sculptured squarely, walled the natural pond. The moonlight gave a silvery hue to the stones. The night had a perfect setting for my fantasies to be enacted.

My wife was not beautiful. She was just plain sexy. Brown skinned and voluptuous, she had good firm breasts. She does not like body hair and keeps her body clean of any body hair. Her hair was black, as well as her eyes. Her lips were full. She had prominent cheekbones and her chin was square. Hers was by no means a plain face, but her features were that little bit too sharp, to be called beautiful. Her sex appeal but had no doubt about it. She was very conscious of her body and kept it firm even at 33 years of age. We have two children both very young.

This is our first marriage. We both were virgins when married. Ours was a late marriage and an arranged one. Our parents met first and made sure their backgrounds were same. Blue blooded and still rich with lots of land. That was our background. We are both graduates. I have a share broking business, which is prosperous. We have 15 acres of land bought from my own earnings. Managers look after paternal properties, companies, hotels and other businesses. Our share is remitted to the bank every year after the accounts are settled with all the family members present. We in fact do not need my earnings to live a life of leisure.

The marriage was a gala affair with all the local people getting invited with two days festivities. After the first year of marriage things began to slow down and everything became pretty routine. The conjugal squabbles became frequent. This was not a happy state of affairs and I had to take action. The first child was born and we were pretty occupied by him. Then the next one came and again she took up most of our time. Now both of them have started school and we have separate governess for them both.

Things were slowly falling into routine again. I with my fertile imagination began to notch up fantasies. Our bedroom is fitted with the latest gadgets to make it like a Dolby theatre. Things were pretty slow even then.

I had lined up three young men to work my land. Everyday evening we work from 4 PM to 9 PM. They go for other works in the morning. I also like working on my land. After work we all will just float on the water in the pond that I build taking nearly half acres from my land. It was dug nearly 16 feet from the ground. It is a rectangle pond all the four side walled and the wall rise nearly 7 feet aboveground. So the privacy was total.

First we used to wear bikini then we did away with the practice. I knew all these guys even at 20 years of age were virgins. They were handsome and fair. Their cocks were also fair. I got them to circumcise their cocks and paid for it. I am kind of a Lord here so they cannot refuse me point blank and I know they liked me.

I am brown skinned and is considered to be handsome. My build is on the smaller side. At 5`5 my wife is taller by three inches and my workers by nearly 9 inches. Their cocks were above average.

Our naked frolicking in the pond got more and more randy until finally I sucked all the three one night. Then onwards it was free for all. Three fair circumcised cocks and one dark circumcised cock got sucked every night.

Then one day my wife got so bored that she decided to come to the land on the pretext of picking me. I had my own vehicle but anyway she came. When she came we were just finishing our work. Her arrival made every one of us a little disappointed. So we went into the pond. I invited her into the pond she came willingly and sat by the lower steps that led into the pond.

She made it a routine to drop me at our land and the coming in the night to pick me up. I began to miss the excitement of the young guys cock rubbing on my tongue and my cock getting ensconced in their warm mouth.

I became irritated and one fine night one year ago I let go. I slipped out of my bikini and floated naked in the pond. My brown cock was at half-mast. I had some whisky while floating in the cool waters.

The guys looked at me startled I think my wife also was startled. She might have expected something like this to happen and may be wanted it to happen, but my action took everybody by surprise. The guys first were embarrassed but they also got into the mood. One braver than the other two began to remove his bikini by staring at me without blinking to see my reaction. If I had reacted adversely they would have retreated. I floated there nonchalantly but my cock was getting erect. That may be the sign they needed.

Any way without farther delay they were all naked.I looked at my wife she was watching them. Their cocks were fully erect and waving when they walked. It was a sight to behold. Three young bodies which were well toned from hard manual work. Cocks, which were fair, above average size and circumcised.

I could not resist my temptation soon one of the guys was having his cock sucked by me. My cock was ensconced in another one and frolicking started. I slowly took his cock in my mouth and slid my mouth along the length lovingly. I then withdrew my mouth and the cock slid along my tongue. I inserted the head in my mouth and ran my tongue around it smoothly. Again my mouth slid down its length. When it touched my throat I started reverse journey over its smooth skin. Soon we were at it in the earnest. None of us allowed the come to escape from our mouth.

After the orgy I soon became aware of my wife. I looked towards her sheepishly and behold what did I found. She was reclining on the stone steps in all her naked glory. She was sitting on the lowest step that was just below the water. Soon she had me lapping happily at her cunt. I liked her clit softly until it came out of its sheath. Soon her clit slipped into my mouth and I was sucking on it like a cock. Within minutes I had her thrashing on the stone steps in an intense orgasm I did not release her until she had two more. She was exhausted I could see that. I left her and dove deep into the pond. I swam the full length two times. When I surfaced the boys were slowly washing her.

After the ablutions we got dressed and left. I knew things were going to happen next day. In anticipation of it our sex that night was explosive. Still we did not discuss what happened. We wanted everything to take the natural course.

Next day like everyday she dropped me and we worked the land. After the work when we went into the pond she was already in the water. She was floating naked sipping some wine. We also got naked went into the water and washed away the mud clinging to our body. Soon I had my wife reclining on the stone step and her clit in my mouth. One of the young guy took my cock into his mouth. The final guy did not have anybody to suck him. My wife beckoned him. He looked towards me but I had my face buried in her crotch. He slowly bent his body towards her and she started her ministrations on him.

It continued for some time none of us wanted it to end. We changed places and my mouth took another cock into my mouth one of the guys was sucking her clit. After some minutes we could not prolong any longer and we exploded in a mutual orgasm. We thrashed around but none of us relinquished the morsel in our mouth. We went into the pond and soon were having a swimming competition. We had some drinks. One of the guys took my cock into his mouth and we were at it again. I wanted to fuck my wife in front of this guys. When I saw that she was at a high from the oral treatment of one of the guys I went to her. I gently pushed the guy away and without much ado I thrust into her. She was well lubricated and I slid into her easily. It was wild and I thrust into her like a mad man. She was already at a high and did not take much to have her going. She had orgasm after orgasm. She was screaming out into the night. The moon was smiling at us and her spending was all around us in the form of dew.

We took a bath in the pond and called it a day. Though she was exhausted she did not allow me to drive her vehicle she has never allowed anyone to drive her vehicle.

The very next day itself the guys lost their virginity. My wife found herself seated on one of the guy's lap, who moaned, "Oh madam, we are going to have some fun!" One of his hands began mauling her generous tits while his other hand took her hand to something hard and pulsing. Without looking, she knew it was his cock. She felt a tingling excitement rush through her at the feel of another man's organ aside from her husband. She grasped him eagerly and began to move her hands up and down his shaft. He cried out, "Oh madam! I want to cum. Please move your hands faster". The other guys were standing there and watching the show. I was busy with the guys' cocks in my mouth.

His words inflamed her. She grasped his 7-inch cock firmly. She spread his pre cum on his shaft to allow her hand to move faster on him. She was fascinated with its width and the thick veins surrounding it. Me, her husband was 5 inches at the most.

She bent forward to take one of the guys into her mouth. Hands immediately pushed her knees open. She barely had time to take a breath when the fat head of the penis she was handling ran along the channel of her cunt. She would have gasped but the other young man's cock was in her mouth. When the head was inserted into her clutching vaginal muscles her body gave an involuntary shiver. Her hole had been waiting for the thick penis to stretch it since yesterday, so when this new rod was just halfway in, her vagina went totally crazy and gripped him in a vise like grip. Her young fucker clutched her butt cheeks and cried, "Oh madam, your fucking pussy is unbelievably tight" With that, he rammed the remaining inches into her. He withdrew until only the head was in her cunt. He again rammed it into her with some force. She cried out in pleasure. He fucked her like that for some time. His pace quickened and he cried out, I'm going to come madam! Feel my sperm gushing into your cunt." He looked at me and moaned, " Sir your lady is fucking tight and she is milking me." He gushed a stream of cum far inside her. When they both got their breath back she realized that she had just been fucking a young guy in front of her husband. Her husband was drinking one other young guy's cum. So why should she feel guilty.

The next guy who was well and truly prepared by hers and her husband's sucking unceremoniously deposited her on top of the stone step, hooked her feet over his shoulders, placed his hands near her shoulders for support and then rammed his cock into her cunt. Both of them released a moan at the sensation. He was massive! He rasped, "Oh madam, you're so fucking tight! I will fuck you senseless!" True to his word he proceeded to give her a very long and hard fuck. If possible, he swelled even more at the constriction her cunt was giving him. She was approaching a massive climax and she began to squirm her hips.

That seemed too much for him; he lost his tenuous hold on his control. He started hammering his cock like a piston in her slimy sheath. I could see my wife's breasts shaking at the ferocity of his thrusts. He grabbed her ass and lifted her higher. It gave him more leverage to push his battering ram into her depths and to show me how to fuck my woman. She cried out at every forceful entry. "See this you wimp this is how a woman should be fucked". She looked at me and grunted "Uh, uh, uh-" as if to give me the message this is the way to fuck. Then she screamed as her cunt grabbed at his cock while she convulsed in an incredible climax.

Before she could even recover she felt herself being lifted again to a position astride the third guy's lap. She was facing the spectacle entwined bodies of me, her husband, and the other two guys sucking each other. The visual stimuli was too much for her. The powerful entry of his penis into her vagina forced her to focus on slamming her hips against his. The flesh of her stomach rippled from their forceful fucking. He cupped her melons in his work-hardened hands and mauled them roughly. Her mouth gaped open and gulped in many mouthful of air. The rhythm became faster and faster until she felt that she was going to pass out from excess of her feeling. He grabbed her hips and jammed them to his own. He sent out a wild curse and flooded her insides. Her cunt continued to milk his cock. Her pussy overflowed with his cum. I could see it flowing along the insude of her thighs. She squeezed her breasts as if to wring it from her. Her torso bent up involuntarily. She was in the spasms of a multiple climax and then she passed out. She was woken soon by my sucking on her clit. I like to take her clit fully into my mouth from its sheath. I will then roll it on my tongue. Then again I will make a hollow in my mouth and suck it and release it. Her clit will slide to and fro through my lips. She liked it.

All the three had her thrashing and when the final one finished the other guys who had me sucking them entered her again. They never let her rest that night. One after the other they entered her. She was in a continued state of ecstasy. When one of the guys finished he will come to me with his cock hanging lose and shrunken. I will slowly suck him. He will become erect and soon his cock will be planted in my wife's cunt and my mouth filled with the one, which just left her cunt. It is one year since it started. Not even a day passed without us all fucking her at least ones except during her cycle or when there is a drizzle. I don't know how she kept herself from getting sore. She will just lie on the lower step with her legs gaping. They will lovingly wash her and soon will be ramming their battering ram into her. The fun of it is that she never allowed them or me to fuck her when she was in the little cottage we had at our land. It was a nice one but she never cooked for them. The guys will cook at such times. We just sit around drinking and talking. I know that these guys will not go very far even when they are married. My wife or me will never be in want of sex companion again.

Papy
Papy
8 Followers