Silver Moon: A Change Ch. 08

Story Info
Visit to the Silver Kitsune clan, brings over original pack.
14.5k words
4.75
17.4k
20

Part 10 of the 29 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers

This is a pure work of fiction and all aspects are from my own imagination though some parts will probably sound similar depending on how much fantasy reading you have done.

If you have any problems with what I am typing let me know but if you are only going to give crappy feedback as in 'it sucks' then go frost yourself and hope you need a new wanker... Now if you have some positive feedback please let me know.

Oh and a few things you might notice, most of the characters are not going to be some hot rockin' stud who looks like Adonis. Can you say over used and over played? Also if I ever have a set of dueling tongues I might just shoot myself. Every time I come across that I can't help but see them facing off at 20 paces with guns and that is just wrong... Oh, any sexual relations are 18+.

Thanks to Somaluna for reviewing and making suggestions to the chapter. After my rant in the last chapter with Geoff and Mari I am going back to more of the style when I originally started writing. If anyone has problems go find another story to read. I do have to apologize for the delay in this but I have been dealing with some medical and personal issues in the last few weeks. I do hope everyone enjoys this chapter and please any and all comments are greatly appreciated.

Chapter 8

While Dan was talking to Allyson her brother, Geoff's uncle, was talking to Sylvia and Paulo. "As I was saying having you as her mate will help since your bonds with her, even though unmated, will help stabilize her." He looked between the two of them and patted their knees. "Now let's go to my work shop and get started. Just so you know today is only going to be sort of prelimary exam."

He stood up and waved them to stand up and follow him. When he did that Mari stood up as well and walked out with them and had her arm around the girls shoulders and gave them a squeeze. They walked in silence till they reached the door to Uncle's room she sighed. "Well I am going to leave you here. I think I am going to gather my mate and go and settle down and relax. The twins are trying to either kick my ribs out or my kidneys out." She rubbed her belly and the loose shirt she had on really showed her pregnancy when she rubbed it.

Sylvia instantly froze and then backed away from her. Her eyes were wide open and terror definitely showed. "No babies, no babies, not have babies." Her cries were getting worse and Paulo moved over and wrapped his arms around her. Her terror could be felt and smelled by anyone nearby. It was one of the things that had sort of broken her.

"It is okay Sylvia, it is okay. Mari is a good person and she wasn't forced to carry some male's pups." Paulo had some idea of what she had gone through though it was hard to understand. He stepped between her and Mari and forced her to look at him. "Look at me Sylvia. Look at me and listen to your future mate. The one that was assigned to protect you by the man your father accepted as his and your Alpha. She was not forced to have sex or get pregnant. Dan would never allow or condone it." He rested his forehead on hers and reached out to her and tried to impress his firm belief in what he was saying.

Mari couldn't help but stand there in shock when the girl flipped out. What the hell was she coming from that she thought Mari had been forced to have the pups. No she hadn't been planning on it but she hadn't been forced to carry them. Now that she was pregnant she really was glad to have had a chance and the honor to carry his cubs just as she would be honored to carry Geoff's one of these days.

Uncle shook his head and nodded down the hallway and she turned to see Geoff coming. Mari turned and slowly hurried down the hall and almost lunged at him. She couldn't believe that she had scared the girl that badly and she didn't any further. Her distress was radiating to both Geoff and her Alpha. "Take me to our rooms please." She was almost in tears at what she had done to the poor girl even though she wasn't quite sure what she had done.

~~~

Geoff wrapped an arm around her and slowly led her down the hall as Paulo and Uncle tried to comfort the girl. "I know you didn't mean to scare her. Think of the first night you were here and Gettie melted down." That was a gentle reminder as to how she had managed to get her assistant.

She clutched at him. "I know but Gettie isn't a broken child. She might not be the sharpest knife in the block but she isn't a broken and damaged child." They finally reached their suite and once inside she turned and buried her face in his chest and started crying because she was so upset.

"Hush love. I know you didn't mean to scare her and so will Uncle and Paulo. Eventually she hopefully will accept that you weren't trying to do anything. Now let's go lie down and relax." He urged her towards the bed.

Mari shook her head. "I think I would prefer to soak for a while first. I am stressed enough if I don't soak in some hot water and scented salts I won't be able to relax." She rubbed her face against his chest and gave him a watery smiled as he urged her to sit down while he ran the bath for them. *Mom I am going to be with Mari for a while. She had a bad start a few minutes ago. Please give my apologies to anyone that might need it. My mate needs me.*

~~~

Dan felt the surge through the bonds from both Mari and Sylvia. Sylvia was much less since she and her father wasn't quite a part of the pack yet. Both were horribly upset and he stood up. "Several members of my pack are upset. I will be back." Dan didn't even think twice before leaving the office he had been in with Alysson. Something had happened and he had to find out what.

Alysson was more than startled when Dan stood and informed her that he was going to take a look at some of his pack. This was not behavior she really expected from any of the alpha's she knew. By the time she gathered her wits he was gone from the office and she contacted her husband. *Jon something upset Danilo. Do you have any idea? Can you take care of it?*

Jon was still working to get the pack rooms and wasn't in the right position to see Dan stalk out at high speed since he was in a different section of the house. When his wife contacted him about something going on he started to turn back but there was too much going on. *Love I am too busy right now. You or maybe Jake will need to deal with it.*

She started to stand up when Jake contacted her. *Something about Mari being pregnant upset the new girl. Not really sure what is going on but she started screaming 'no babies'. Geoff collected Mari and took her to their rooms.*

When he contacted her she settled back and rubbed her forehead. She wasn't really sure what was going on but had a feeling that it was something similar to Mari and that Dan would be back. *Keep me updated and I will be in my office. Keep an eye out for Dan and either Mari or the new girl.* What the heck was going on? She would find out eventually.

Dan followed Mari's emotions to the suite that she and Geoff lived in and knocked on the door before walking in. He found Geoff in the living area's but could hear Mari sobbing in what was probably the bathroom. "What happened Geoff?" His voice was hard but not accusatory.

"Something about Mari being pregnant set off Sylvia but not really sure what." Dan almost turned and beat his head against the wall. "God damn it all to hell, never thought about that. I think I know what is going on. I need to talk to Mari for a moment and then will leave. Stay with her for tonight." His voice was firm as he turned and followed the sounds of sobbing.

He walked into the bathroom and over to the tub and knelt down. "Mari it isn't your fault, Sylvia was badly hurt by her previous Alpha when he told her she was going to carry his pups when she came into heat. When she refused..." He looked away. "It wasn't pretty and not your fault little wolf." He gave her a kiss and after stroking her hair for a few moments he stood up.

Dan gathered her close and ignored the fact that she was wet. He stroked her hair. "Peace little wolf. Not your fault and Geoff is going to be with you to help you. If you need me call and I will come." He pushed some comfort to her and held her for a few more minutes. "Remember this wasn't your fault Mari. I need to talk to Sylvia and Paulo." He gave her a bit more comfort before leaving the bathroom.

Dan stood up and left the bathroom and looked at Geoff. "Get someone to show me where Sylvia and Paulo are. They are my responsibility and I know what upset Sylvia." At the moment he was radiating his Alpha dominance.

Geoff nodded and called for Jake who Geoff knew was very close. *Come to my rooms and take the Alpha to Uncle's room. He has information he needs. Take a few minutes to make it here. I need to check on a few things.* He looked at Dan. "One of the staff will be here in a few minutes. Give me a moment or two please."

Geoff sent his mother's brother, his uncle and he didn't know the man's name, a contact request. *Uncle I have the girls Alpha and he has some information that might explain what was going on. Can I please have him sent down? If so how soon?*

Uncle considered that and stared at the wall for a moment. *Give me ten minutes and then send him down. They are almost ready to go into a healing sleep and once there I can talk to him.* He cut the connection off and smile at the two. "The tea is really good isn't it?" He kept talking to them about what the healing process was like.

"Dan please sit down. It is going to be a few minutes before I can send you to where they are." Geoff held a hand up. "They are with my uncle which is the healer that mother told you about. He needs some time to get then relaxed and asleep before can talk to you. Please give him a few minutes so they are asleep before you talk to him." Geoff kept eye contact with him. "If you trust me what so ever to take care of your little submissive then allow the same trust with your injured kit."

Dan stiffened and almost growled at him. "Only because Mari trusts you Geoff. I hope for your sake that nothing happens to her or Paulo." He was starting to get worked up again when Jake showed up at the suite. He closed his eyes and took a long slow breath. "Sorry Geoffrey, just a bit stressed right now." Lady his wolf was worked up right now. He wanted to kill something starting with Sylvia's former alpha.

Geoff nodded to him but didn't get a chance to speak before Jake walked in. "I am going to sit with Mari. If I need you I will have someone bring you to our rooms." He turned and walked into the bathroom and after stripping down slid into the tub behind Mari.

"My Lord." He bowed at Geoff. "Lord Alpha I have been sent to take you to the healer." He was in his mid-form and had his four tails showing. It was his way of showing both respect and his level in the clan.

Dan turned to him and his eyes and face was hard. "Do that and now. I have talked to Mari and calmed her somewhat and need to go and take care of my other two. They are not Kitsunes and won't respond the same. If Paulo gets too worked up he will attack anyone that he perceives as being a danger to his mate." *Geoff go to Mari and keep her here.* That was ignoring the fact that he already had.

Jake bowed slightly to Dan. "Please follow me Alpha Legarith. I will take you to your two pack members." He turned and walked out of Geoff's suite and to a different section of the house and ended up outside a door. "Knock on the door and you will be let in when it is time." He bowed again and left the hallway.

Dan glowered at him but had to hope that he was right. When he knocked on the door it was a firm knock but not too loud. "It is Danilo Legarith, Alpha of Paulo and Sylvia and let me in." Again his voice and face was hard and demanding. This was his pack and he would protect it. His wolf was not very happy and was struggling to get out.

Moments later an older male, a Kitsune based on scent, answered and calmly held a finger to his lips to suggest quiet would be nice. "Please come in but they are asleep while I check on what is needed for the healing Alpha."

Dan almost growled at him and ended up with a major glare. "I will be quiet for a moment till I speak my peace. I will take them the moment I feel any ill intent." That was also a growl but he silenced the beast and stalked into the room. When he did he found the old Kitsune sitting in a comfortable looking chair and his two wolves asleep on their backs on a bed.

"What the fuck is going on? You had better explain soon or else." It was rude but there was things going on that his wolf didn't have any experience with and it was working both him and his wolf up.

"Pease Alpha, I am just a spirit healer trying to take care of all of your damaged wolves. If you can tell me what you know of what is impacting on Sylvia I would greatly appreciate it." He poured a couple of cups of tea. "Would you like a cup?"

Dan frowned at it and decided not to. God only knew what was in the tea and he wasn't going to take a chance. "Her former alpha had decided she was going to carry his pups and when she said no he raped her and then handed her over to his senior males." His jaw tightened. "I haven't had the chance to go and kill him and she is not responding to the pack. I don't know why but I can only assume it is because we are still healing."

Uncle sighed and looked down at the cups and picked one up and sipped on it. "Thank you Alpha and that gives me information I needed. Go back to my clan leader and finish your discussion. I will take care of these two and make sure they are sent to the kit's room when I am done."

Dan wasn't sure why he turned and left but he did and when he ended up outside her office a low angry growl started coming from him. He really didn't like being controlled and that was what had happened. It might sound hypocritical but he didn't mind using control on others since he was an Alpha but to be used on him? That tended to set him off. The growl started to get worse till Alysson opened the door.

She almost facepalmed and sighed. "Dan he didn't mean to control you and I will speak to my brother. He is a healer and his patients are his most important..." She didn't get a chance to say anything else. Dan was definitely not a type of Alpha she was used to.

"Don't ever get the fuck between me and a pack member. Tell your healer whoever the hell he is that if he does that again I will deal with him and he won't like it. I am not yours to command in any way. Mari might be your son's mate but that doesn't give you or any of yours control over me or my pack." His eyes were as close to changing as possible. Yes he had come for help but to be commanded against his will was not something he had expected.

God he was not an Alpha that she was used to dealing with. All the alpha's that reported to her had been mostly cowed many years ago. There was one on the border of her territory who wasn't as cowed and was a thorn in her side but he still obeyed her when she used her power. As furious as Dan was right now she wasn't sure just how much her power would impact on him. She sure as hell wasn't going to try since if she failed he would probably do something she really didn't like to her. "Dan I will talk to him and I understand your position. Please come in and sit down. We still need to talk."

Dan growled again at her and then closed his eyes and took a slow deep breath and then another and another. Slowly he forced his anger and his wolf back from the front of his mind. It was so very hard since he really wanted to kill someone at the moment. Once he was calmer, not calm but not raging, he opened his eyes. "I shouldn't be screaming at my hostess and the woman who is trying to help one of my pups." It was as close as he could get to an apology at the moment.

~~~

Back at Uncle's room he opened the door and gently urged the two of them in. It was a relatively large room and on one side was a low sort of bed looking piece of furniture, a couple of chairs and a small sofa. "Go take her over there and have a seat and comfort her. I am going to make some tea." He walked over to a small alcove where he already had hot water ready to go. He pulled out three cups and for the two kids he added a special tea mix and settled for a regular one for him.

Paulo lead her over to the sofa and settled her down. He kept one arm around her and the other was stroking her hair. "It's okay sweety, I really do mean that she got pregnant willingly." He kept up the comforting motions up.

"How can someone want to carry cubs into this world? The alpha decided who got to mate with the women in heat. My turn was coming up and I was expected to get pregnant." It was worse than that since he had made sure she was ready for him and gloated on how much fun he was going to have when it was her time. When she tried to resist he had raped her and then passed her around to several of his men and that is what had broken her.

Paulo tensed up and a low growl started lower and his eyes were starting to change. "Not happening again, never again." His voice was getting guttural and his wolf was coming forward and starting to growl in his mind as well. "You are going to be my mate when you are ready and I will protect and love you. It will be at your pace."

Her eyes were starting to widen at the very possessive growl not to mention the definite protective overtones as well. Other than her father she had never heard that protective growl. She looked up at him and for a brief moment there was a spark of life there but then she lowered her head back down and stared at the floor.

"Gently young wolf, relax, she understands how you feel even if she can't show it right now." He had added some honey to the tea and brought it over on a tray. He handed both of them a cup of tea. "It is cooled down a bit so you should be able to sip on it and please do while I explain what it is that I do and how I do it." He picked up his tea and sipped on it and smiled when she picked hers up and sniffed at it. "Smells good doesn't it." He used just a bit of power to encourage them to drink the tea.

She gave him a tentative smile and took a small sip and smiled a bit more. "Very good sir, thank you." She leaned slightly into Paulo though only slightly. He was sipping on the tea as well.

"First off I am what we call a spirit healer. That is all done on the spirit plane and only with your permission. Everything I do is with your permission and I only see what you are willing to allow me to. Today is only a preliminary session so I can sort of map the bonds you have and what damage is present." He took a sip of tea and urged them to keep drinking. "What I have you do is lay on your backs on the treatment table over there and I place my hands on your forehead and then do my thing. The first step is without you touching hands or any other part of your body and then I will check them when you touch hands."

Both kids started to look slightly sleepy which the tea was designed to do. "Why don't you go lie on your back and place your hands by your side or on your stomach and make sure no part of the two of you is touching." He stood up and sort of herded them over and after making sure they were comfortable placed his hands on their foreheads and got to work.

Once they were asleep he went to the door and let the angry Alpha in and listened to what he had to say. It was much like he had expected based on what she had told him just a few moments ago. "Thank you Alpha, I will take care of them. Please go back and talk to Alysson, I will make sure they are shown to the cubs room." He used a bit of encouragement to get him to leave before his emotions impacted on the kits. ~~~

Eventually Dan and Alysson came out of their meeting and he had enjoyed getting to know her but it was past dinner time and he was hungry and still pissed off and wanted something to eat. "I don't suppose dinner was postponed or you might have tossed together some sandwiches did you?" He was trying not to growl but was still angry.

maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers