Silver Moon: Bk. 02 Ch. 04

Story Info
Dan goes to Red's territory.
16.3k words
4.84
13k
17

Part 17 of the 29 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/20/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

All intimate relations are 18+. Hope you enjoy this installment and please comment and vote when you are done.

*****

Shortly after the hunt Dan trotted over to Pam and licked her muzzle. *Would you like to go for a run by ourselves? The moon is lovely and your fur almost glows in it.* His wolf was very interested in getting in on the action as well. Neither one of them, Dan or his wolf, really cared for doing it 'doggy style' with a human. That wasn't saying they hadn't but they preferred to be with their own kind or form.

Pam returned the lick and contemplated it. They were both in their animal form and it did seem fitting that they consummated their mating in both forms. Her fox was definitely interested in his suggestion. Instead of answering she danced around a bit and then took off running. She knew he would catch her soon enough but her fox wanted him to work for it and she agreed. Just for good measure she yipped back over her shoulder just before going under a large thicket of bushes.

Dan and his wolf grinned when she took off and immediately took off after her. Running from a wolf for any reason was just begging to be chased and especially now. They were going to catch her and ensure that she was pleased. When she went through the brush they nailed it head on and almost stalled since it was thicker than they had expected.

Pam had paused across a small clearing and yipped in amusement as they struggled free and took off again. She really had no idea where she was going since she wasn't familiar with the property but she was doing her best to keep ahead of Dan.

How long she ran she wasn't sure but suddenly realized that she couldn't hear him behind her any more. Pam knew that she hadn't lost him so that meant that he was hiding somewhere. Chances were good he was reasonably close and simply waiting for the right time. The question was where he was and could she get away from him or was she ready to submit to him.

Dan was lying in some tall grass not too far away from her and was watching her. He had figured out where she was going since she was following the lay of the land. With that information he had gotten ahead of her and found a good spot to hide. As he was watching, her tails were waving around in excitement and he figured the chase was close to over.

Pam contemplated it and decided she wanted him and now. Since she was positive that he was nearby she started strutting around and was flagging her interest with her tails. Several times just for good measure she had lowered down on her front paws to present her bottom as well. She wasn't sure what to do but her fox did and she was showing her. The last time she did that she heard a rustle and Dan stepped out.

He slowly paced around her in a diminishing circle and finally was facing her. He licked her muzzle before rubbing down one side and after a pause to scent her readiness he rubbed up the other side to mingle their scents. As he was pacing around her he was giving her a good sniffing as well to lock her scent in this form in his mind.

When he sniffed her bottom she tensed and her tails curled to the side. It was such a strange sensation to feel this way but her fox was taking over and knew what to do. Once Dan had come up her other side she returned the favor. She rubbed down one side and sniffed as she went before working her way up the other side. Once she was done she strutted to the front of him and waved her tails at him.

Dan didn't even think twice before mounting her. He was careful at first since he was much larger than she was but they fit together as if they had been designed for each other. When he entered her he could feel her tense up and then relax. He took his time in the beginning but towards the end the wolf took over and slammed into her. When they both finally came he felt like his mind had exploded. It had been so long since he had felt this way.

~~~

The next morning found everyone scattered around in the back yard since it was relatively warm out. Dan sat up and yawned. He had a grin on his face that didn't seem to want to stop. Last night had been very enjoyable and they would have to do it again one of these days. "Hey love time to get up and get a shower."

Pam groaned as she rolled onto her paws and stretched. She was a bit sore but in a good way and since Dan was in his human form she gave him a good sniff and for good measure gave his face a good bath which definitely got a laugh from him. After she had finished that she danced away while waving her tails around and then trotted into the house.

Dan grumbled at her though he still had a grin on his face. One he was standing he looked around at the piles of people and Kitsunes. "Time to get up you lazy bags of bones, someone is hungry and he had better get food soon or else." That was a bellow and he snickered as a number of people jumped in reaction. Once he was sure enough were awake he strolled into the house and up to their rooms. He could hear the shower running.

After taking a moment to brush his teeth and take care of business he stepped into the shower. "Morning Pam and I hope you enjoyed your first hunt with the pack." As he was talking he was letting water from a second shower head run down his hair and back. His hands were already in her hair and gently working the shampoo in.

She tilted her head back as he worked with her hair. "It was interesting and eye opening. I had never considered having sex like that but my fox is very content with the world right now. I am not saying it was bad but different."

Dan couldn't help but grin. "I know what you mean. My wolf is currently laying on his back in my mind and one paw is twitching. He is very content at the moment." Once her hair was done he continued getting her clean before letting her return the favor.

By the time they made it to breakfast everyone was there and starting to eat. With this many people waiting for Dan was silly and he had to agree with that mentally. Well that and he would be sitting at the main table and be served. When he sat down he found Amariah there in the high chair munching on a piece of bacon. "Hey stinker I take it you like bacon huh?" He scratched an ear as he was talking.

She grinned at him and kept munching. Amariah was feeling quite content with the world at the moment. Her father had gone back but before he had left they had found him and curled up for the night. She missed him but really liked this place as well. "Bacon good. Not have in spirit world." She spoke very carefully and was pleased she didn't stutter.

Dan smiled at her and turned to his plate and inhaled. "Smells good and Angie did a good job with this." As he was starting to eat Geoff and his family showed up and settled down across from them. Dan nodded but kept eating.

Mari stretched and smiled. "That was very enjoyable last night. I have wanted a good hunt for a while. I have done a few with Ben but that isn't my pack if you know what I mean. I had fun showing Geoff around as well." There was a slight sensuousness to her smile when she said that.

Geoff grinned and gave her a good kiss. "I had fun as well. It is still daunting just how much even a small wolf can eat. I don't even look at the food bill anymore. I just hand my card to Gettie and ignore the receipt."

Alysson snorted. "Tell me about it. I finally gave up on inviting packs over for the moment since it gets expensive after a while." She grinned at Dan when she said that since he looked vaguely offended by that.

He growled at her and then pretended to ignore her while he kept eating. They chatted through breakfast and he finally leaned back and sighed. "Well time to get back to work. Arthur has to contact his department and I have a number of Kitsunes to deal with." He didn't invite Alysson since this was his business and he knew she understood.

"And we have to start packing to head back as well. It was very nice to see where you live and to go hunting with you. My fox is still stuffed from last night." Jon had to grin though he didn't say anything. "Oh, and Emelia has requested to remain here for a while. She enjoyed working for Arthur and wants to continue."

Dan nodded and sighed. "I might have to turn the training center into short term barracks. I simply don't have the room right now and the plans for the expansion just got scrapped since I have to do a complete redesign." Thank god they were going to be gone for a few weeks. It would give some time for the construction to get started. He didn't want to put in anything temporary but he might have to consider it. The buildings could be later converted to storage or workshops.

Alysson nodded. "I am also leaving an accountant here for a short time. He will work with Saul so he knows what finances you have available as a clan lord. You are also going to get a decent amount in the beginning to set up your clan offices and house. One idea you might consider is starting with the clan house and have it constructed for the four or five most senior wolves to live there. That would free up some rooms here."

Dan contemplated that idea and it wasn't a bad idea. It would include Maric, Saul and Felanzi, Arthur and Helda, and maybe consider moving the pups rooms over there as well. A number of the staff could have small suites there as well. That would ease the living arrangements and he could work out of his office for the time being. "I might do that. I simply don't see the construction being done before this coming spring. It is already early fall and that is going to be a massive project. Last winter was fairly mild but this one is projected to be heavy."

Alysson nodded in understanding. "You won't be expected to have it immediately and if all else fails you can simply hold a monthly meeting in your training center. The best thing is to take your time and do it right instead of just tossing things together. That will cost you more in the long run and believe me they will understand." She finished her tea and stood. "Well I need to go and organize my retinue for heading back. Thank you for last night. That was wonderful to see and experience."

Dan stood and gathered a hug from her and shook hands with Jon. "It was my honor to have all of you down here and once I get some extra space I will invite you down for a week or so." He turned to Mari and gathered her close. "My little wolf and how she has grown. You have done the pack proud hun and I know you will keep doing us proud." He gave her a good kiss before giving Geoff a good hug as well.

~~~

Eventually all the goodbye's were taken care of and Dan ended up in his office. For the time being Arthur was using Maric's office to make some calls and Maric was sitting in on the meeting with the Kitsunes. For some reason he was looking rather distracted though he appeared to be paying attention. The seven Kitsunes were in the office again as well as Pam. "Okay, I am going to make this relatively quick and hopefully painless. I am going to accept your offer of becoming the clan leader of all the Kitsunes in New Cascadia but I do not currently have room to house and maintain a clan estate."

He took a sip of coffee before speaking again. "The soonest I can foresee having sufficient construction done is this coming spring. It is going to take time to actually construct a small estate that I will be happy with. One thing I need is going to be a finance officer from one or all of your clans who can work with Saul and the finance officer from Alysson's estate. Any questions or comments?"

Cynthia nodded slightly. "First thank you for accepting the position. It is going to be complex working us into a single coherent clan structure since we all have a clan spirit. Also since you are allied with the Silver Kitsune clan and your mate with the Red Kitsune clan there are concerns that they might get better treatment." She glanced around the room and received several nods.

"As far as the issue with the Clan estates we completely understand and that is a reasonable request for a finance officer. We have discussed the issue of not having a central clan office and with your approval we will each host a meeting once a month. It will first be at my clan's property and work through the colors. If needed we will continue the rotation till you have completed the basics to house the elders and the clan offices."

Dan briefly nodded as she was speaking and noted the concern. "As far as your concern I do understand and I will do my best not to give any sort of preferential treatment. One thing that is going to take getting used to for all of you is no matter what I am now I have been a lycan for close to two hundred years. I think like a lycan and act like a lycan and that isn't going to change. I will make the hard decisions and they will be followed. I will not demand submission from you unless I find it is needed. I will listen to concerns and what the council we are going to form has to say but when I make a decision it is very hard to get me to change it."

He glanced around the room as he was talking and had to raise an eyebrow at Wade. He was either going to be a friend or a thorn in his side and only time would tell. "Right now I don't have a great deal of time to deal with the ins and outs of creating a new clan. I have talked to Arthur and since he is very knowledgeable with the rules and regulations of this country I am going to task him with running the project and bringing updates to me for approval. Any further questions?"

The Kitsunes traded looks and Cynthia turned back to him. "Currently no and we will get with Arthur and start to work out details. Unless it is a problem we would like to remain here for at least this week and get the major details worked out. Once that is done we can send representatives here to continue the talks."

Dan was about ready to speak when Amarish appeared and settled on the desk. He was in the shorts and shirt from the day before. *Before they leave have them swear fealty to you.* Amarish was young but his father was a spirit lord and he had taught both of his children a great deal.

Dan nodded at him and then looked at the seven Kitsunes. "Before you leave I will expect an oath of fealty from all of you. Once that is done you can depart and send someone to work with Arthur and Saul." He could feel a trace of consternation at his statement and simply smiled slightly. *Good call little one. Next time either come to the meeting or contact me from where ever you are.*

Cynthia nodded. "Understood clan lord and by Monday we should have the basics worked out." Once he nodded they stood up and filed out of the room. The last one out closed the door behind him.

"Well that was interesting and thanks again little one." Dan scratched his ears and had to grin when Amarish leaned into it. "Maric get a hold of your contacts and find out what that ass is doing. The second he crosses into this country I want to know."

Maric looked up and an evil smile crossed his face. "I will take care of it Dan. If you will excuse me I am going to use Felanzi's office for the morning." He stood. "I really hope we can get something done before winter so we aren't falling over each other."

Dan snorted at him though he had to agree. "Oh, contact the architect and have him come out in a few days. We are going to make his day since we are going to do a major redesign." It was going to take a significant amount of money. "Oh, one last thing call a meeting of the alphas for the end of next week." Maric nodded and left the room.

Pam shook her head and stood and moved behind him and started rubbing his shoulders. "I don't know how you can deal with all this stuff. Just the idea of trying to learn everything you know scares me." Now that she was actually here and had seen a small slice of what Dan dealt with daily she was rather horrified. "I am going to call my boss and let him know that I am going to quit. You might consider seeing if one of the wolves might want to take my spot and I can rent them my house."

Dan tilted his head forward as she started working on his neck and shoulders. "Honestly till the Kitsunes showed up I had most of it running by itself. I know you are going to hate me but I am going to turn you over to Saul and he will get you started with books to read. Check in with Felanzi as well and start working with her." When she mentioned quitting her job and the possibility of having a wolf take over Dan rather liked that idea. "Actually your house would be an excellent location for several wolves who want to work in town. That is an excellent idea and thank you."

~~~

During the week Angie came to Dan's office and was grinning. "Hey boss got a minute?" When he waved her in she settled down in a chair and grinned even more. "Saul has been meaning to thank you for setting Amarish loose on the mice population. He was having a problem in one of the storage sheds and as of now the problem is almost gone." She was snickering since the boy was so cute when he brought another 'offering' to her for the tub in the fridge.

Dan stared at her and then started grinning. "Oh man, the poor mices..." He couldn't help it and started laughing his ass off. By the time he was done laughing he was almost crying he had laughed so hard. "I needed that laugh. I suppose the mice work well as snacks for the pups and Amarish and Amariah." He could just imagine the little boy bringing another mouse to her and presenting it to her.

"They do and I have even had one or two of the adult wolves ask for one or two. I told them they needed to talk to Amarish since they were his." She was snickering when she said that. "I watched him once as he debated on how many the wolf could have. It seems that he figures out how many a day is enough for the pups and the balance he gives out as he sees fit."

Dan barely managed not to laugh again. Amarish was an interesting character. When he was with the kids he acted like a child. When he was attending the meetings he was very formal and just this side of pompous. "Oh my I think I need to get out of my office a bit more often."

Right about then Amarish appeared on his desk with a mouse skewered on his sword and he was cooking it using a little flame of fox fire. Once it was done he looked up at Dan and formally offered it to him. "I's want to thanks you for giving me the privilege of keeping the mice away."

Dan smiled down at the boy and lifted an eyebrow as he took the little sword. "Thank you for this Amarish though I am not sure your sword is the right implement to cook them with." He carefully took the mouse off and munched it down. "Excellent and by the way Saul says thanks for the storage building. It might be a good idea to offer him one as well."

Amarish took the sword back and contemplated it for a moment. "I's will consider using something else to cook them on. Thanks you for informing me of his appreciation. I's do that." He polished his sword with a small cloth before sheathing it and vanishing.

Dan had to cover his mouth to avoid laughing. With a shake of his head he stood up. "I have got to tell Pam about this just in case he offers her one." The two of them left his office and tried not to look at each other or they would start laughing again.

~~~

It was towards the end of the week when Maric came into Dan's office and he was smirking and frankly the smirk bothered Dan. "So how can I help you and for some reason you make me think of a really pleased shark."

Maric grinned even more. "Well it seems that the Alpha in question is planning an excursion into your territory." He looked at the ceiling while trying to look as innocent as possible which wasn't. "It seems someone told him that I was going to be near the border with Sylvia trying to move to a different location."

Dan narrowed his eyes at Maric. "Well considering that you are sitting in my office right now that informant was seriously wrong." He rubbed his chin. "We wouldn't want his honesty called into question now would we? I think you will have to go down south for a few days." Dan leaned back in his chair and contemplated the ceiling. *Suzy get your lazy ass in here. We are making a trip south and I need eight of the best trained wolves to go with.*

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers