Simon and Kelly Ch. 02

Story Info
The second story of my amazing wife.
2.7k words
3.53
26.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here is my second story. I have been debating which story to tell, there are actually four stories, but I was not going to tell the fourth one because it is more personal and private. But for a variety of reasons, partly reading the other stories here, I have decided to tell it. So story three becomes number two, I will include the original two as a little aside. I have to say that this one is my least favourite of the three, I find the holiday one the hottest, but this one is probably the sluttiest and the most unlike Kelly. I couldn't really imagine her doing this before she did it, but in some ways it was my fault.

After our holiday we returned home and settled back into our lovely home life. The holiday wasn't discussed much at all, surprisingly. We had the odd bit of pillow talk about it and it turned us on when we did but it wasn't a massive part of our life. I suppose the only thing that had changed was that I now knew that Kelly had the capacity to be unfaithful whereas I wasn't certain before. When I knew her before we dated she was always keen on guys but not fussed at the same time. She always seemed to have a boyfriend but they changed a lot and she shared a house with a bunch of nurses who seemed similar, I suppose a group of twenty something girls who enjoyed socialising, holidays, sex, and flirting but no different to millions of other girls around the world.

We got engaged the New Years Eve after the sailing holiday. Our life at home was just amazing, she was so much fun, sexy, beautiful and really keen on making a life for us. She sort of matured a little over that year, as we were planning our wedding, changed jobs to something a bit longer term in a pharmaceutical company so dressed a bit more smartly too which I loved. She had to do a fair few trips to conferences and sales meetings but I had my on calls so it was more or less fair.

Our sex life was just great, regardless of anything else I had those marvellous big bouncy breasts to enjoy. When she stopped nursing she put on a bit of weight, not much, half a stone at most, and it made her breasts and bum just perfect. She wasn't happy with that and tried to lose it but happily didn't find it terribly easy. She was also totally relaxed about being topless and nude around the house which I loved, even when friends were staying. A few of my mates from medical school had moved away elsewhere and would come up for drinks, courses, and so on. We had this little bit of fun in the morning where she would bring them a cup of tea and toast in just her knickers or pyjama bottoms, we called it tea 'n tits. And we all loved it. I think she loved showing off, my mates though it was great, and I had a great shag when she got back into bed.

One of my friends was a bit more shy about it but according to Kelly always had an erection which he was desperate to hide from her in the morning She loved this and would always stay and chat a little bit longer. One weekend he was up for a course starting on the Monday and came up on Saturday for a drinks because it was his birthday on Sunday. On the Sunday morning Kelly and I were jokingly chatting in bed and we said we should give him a birthday present but we didn't really know what. She agreed to bring him a cup of tea in the nude which she never did before and I think I was expecting to give him a hand job or blow job.

She was in there for quite a while and I was a bit curious but not worried. When she came back she had obviously fucked him, her pussy was covered in sperm. I was very surprised, not angry, because she is very noisy during sex and I thought I would have heard. What happened was that she was planning a blow job. While she was chatting to him he couldn't take his eyes of her nude body, she said "go on lets see" and nodded at his erection, he showed her by pulling back he bed clothes and she knelt on the bed to give him a BJ, she told him it was a birthday present from both of us, after a little bit she went up to give him a kiss and while there his penis "slipped in" as she put it. They both carried on, I think she was as surprised as he was, and he ejaculated inside her. She didn't come.

That morning it was a totally open secret what had happened and he was a bit bashful, not least because Kelly had breakfast with us just with a towel around her waist. There were a few jokey comments made about his birthday present and that we hoped he enjoyed it but it all was laughed off in a generous and warm way. That little incident sort of passed from our memories, nothing changed after it, she still behaved the same when he visited, we hardly ever talked about it and I never ever thought of it as cheating or even being slightly unfaithful.

That was going to be story two. I thought it would be a bit quicker in the telling, sorry. You now have to wade through the real story two!

Kelly is fantastic at planning, our wedding was arranged for the Spring the year after we were engaged, so we were engaged for 15 months if that makes sense. She spent most of that 15 months planning it in perfect detail and loved the whole process. As part of that planning she worked out when we would have children after we got married, when we would move to a bigger house and more or less the rest of our life. It sounds a bit oppressive but I loved it, not least because I am rubbish at planning. I can barely plan my rota a week in advance let alone a wedding over a year away, it worked perfectly, for the most part.

Just before our wedding, in around March of that year, one of Kelly's old nursing course friends was getting married. By co-incidence it was in a big country pile about 10 miles from our house even though they had moved away years ago. It was a big deal for Kelly, she was a bridesmaid, and was one of the core group of friends who were all staying in an interconnected suite in the country house/hotel. We therefore had a fantastic room, four poster bed, little lounge area, balcony, spa bathroom. We were both looking forward, especially Kelly, it was the first time I would get to meet some of these friends who were very special to her and were coming to our wedding four weeks later.

There was a problem however, me, I totally messed up my rota. I had to work that weekend without any hope of swapping and I only realised two weeks before. She went absolutely nuts, I had never really seen her angry and I don't think that I have ever seen anyone that angry, ever. It was just awful for about 5 days but eventually things settled down and planned to go alone and have a great time. I was still in the dog house but these things happen and I was planning a surprise treat for her the following weekend as a sort of apology and pre-wedding strategy camp.

About 4 days before the wedding she got a call from the bride, a friend of theirs had found himself able to come to the wedding at the last minute. He was living in the Middle East and there were problems with visas or something which meant that he couldn't leave the country but those had been resolved at the last minute so he was now coming. The issue was that all of the rooms were booked up and there were no other hotels in reasonable distance, certainly not close enough that he could enjoy the entire wedding weekend without endless commuting. The bride wanted to know if Kelly would let him sleep in our mini-suite on the sofa or floor. Kelly got off the phone and told she had said it was fine, it was made very clear to me that any objections I had would not be well received.

I am sure you can see where this is going, I think I could too, I knew she could be unfaithful if she wanted to.

Over the next couple of days we had vague conversations about the wedding, she bought some pyjamas to wear in bed which was a massive relief to me, but there was no real possibility that I could open up a conversation about what might happen that night. I didn't want her to sleep with him, this seemed different to her previous adventures, and I really felt uncomfortable about it.

The day before we talked a little bit more. We always called her pussy "she" or "her" and in bed the night before I asked Kelly to look after "her" for our wedding and make sure "she" stayed safe for our wedding. Kelly said she would look after "her" and I needn't worry.

The plan was for this friend to land at Heathrow and drive to the wedding but to drive Kelly back to ours afterwards, he was going to come to ours for a break, some supper, and a bit of a relax before his flight late that evening. Kelly was getting a lift from the bride's mother the day before. I am not sure if I had met this chap before but Kelly had and was relaxed about the whole lift thing and in the few conversations that we had she said she probably wouldn't actually speak to him during the wedding because of her duties. It all seemed OK but it was always obvious that just under the surface she was furious.

I'd had a couple of conversations with one of the other bridesmaids who was married and staying in the interconnecting room next door. She said she would make sure Kelly was OK and would send me a text that night to confirm that nothing untoward had happened. Because she was married, trying for babies, husband in the same room it all seemed much more safe.

As with the holiday I didn't find out about this until afterwards but I know more or less exactly what happened. I received a text from the other bridesmaid at about 12:30am saying "Oh no, sorry, he is fucking Kels, sorry". I replied, she didn't answer. I phoned Kelly-no answer.

Kelly told me that they chatted a bit at the wedding after he arrived and had the usual drunken flirting and chat in the bar and danced together. She went to bed with him and took off her dress, her braless boobs in her words had "nipples like bullets because the room was a bit too cold". He just gawped and said "those tits are amazing". She told him it was too cold for chat and got into bed, she took her knickers off under the duvet and kicked them out as he was getting undressed. He got into bed and they ended up making love very soon after. Kelly suggested it to "keep warm". When they first were making love the other bridesmaid and husband walked in to check she was OK. By that time Kelly was on top, bed clothes off and she was fully on show. The bridesmaid just laughed hilariously and said serves Simon right, her husband saw Kelly in all her glory. She then texted me and must have collapsed into a drunken stupor straight after. They made love almost all night, he came inside her, in her mouth, on her bum and obviously on her breasts.

The following morning I got a series of texts from the other bridesmaid saying she was joking and that she hoped I didn't believe what she had texted the previous night. I tried to call Kelly but she didn't answer but did text to say she would be home at about 2.

They turned up at exactly 2 and I saw Kelly get out of the car. She was wearing a lovely summery dress, longish, little sleeves, button front and a cardigan over. A perfect spring outfit and not like a cheating fiancee, whatever they look like. She came to the house and I opened the door, she knew I knew, when she came into the hall she said "I'm sorry, she has been very naughty, I couldn't stop her". We had a very brief chat and she asked if it was still OK if the guy came in for a bit to eat and so on, he had about 5 hours to kill before his flight. I didn't really see a problem and he came in.

We had a nice enough afternoon, well as nice as it can be when all three of us knew that my fiancee had been unfaithful. Towards the end of the afternoon I went into the kitchen to make some tea. Kelly came in and said that she wanted to say goodbye to him and I thought that meant he was leaving and both us should say cheerio. I had totally misunderstood, she started to undo her dress and walked back into the lounge. I heard Kelly make love, she made no secret of what was going on. The chap appeared at the kitchen door and said cheerio and perhaps we would meet up again sometime.

I went into find Kelly looking very content but not especially horny and she didn't give any impression that she did it to get back at me. She knew I blamed myself, however. She went to have a long bath, and I heard her tell the other bridesmaid what had happened. She got into bed and slept until I made her a snack, after which she slept until 11 am the next day. We talked about what happened that night, she was very honest about what they did, she never said that she planned it but I am sure she did, or at least she was open to the idea of doing something and when she got a bit tipsy and flirty she decided to go for it. Kelly was still on the pill at that stage and there had been no suggestion of condoms. I am sure all of her friends know too, the other bridesmaid never mentioned it or the text she sent however.

I should say, that last story doesn't paint Kelly in a terribly good light.

In the days and weeks after she did it she was very apologetic and knew I was uncomfortable, it was obviously different to the other naughty things she had done. I suppose at that stage things changed a little really, tea 'n tits carried on for a long while, even into our marriage, but we didn't have any more conversation about whether it might be fun for her to have an affair, for example.

I also think that we realised that we had really healthy sex life. We made love every day that she wasn't on a conference or something, and even when I was on call she would plan her day around making sure she could be at home for some sex. Whilst I don't think we ever came close to losing that we did come close to taking the light hearted fun out of her naughty side.

Our wedding was wonderful, she looked absolutely beautiful, stunning. She came off the pill on our honeymoon but wanted 6 months of non-baby making sex before trying because she wanted to make sure that she was back to "normal" and it was the start of a wonderful marriage with three beautiful children, the third of which has just had his second birthday.