Simon and Kelly Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly's final adventure.
2.8k words
2.64
23.8k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The final story.

Sorry. It has taken me a long time, for a variety of reasons, to write this. Some simple, some a bit more complicated. Essentially this story is the biggest "thing" in our family, at least if you were to look from outside. In reality the issue never crops up, neither of us ever really think about or talk about it, and hardly anyone knows. The reasons for this reticence will become apparent, I hope. The other reasons for the delay are we moved house, I was busy with work and most importantly and, for me, disturbingly I had a vasectomy!

I think I should just tell the story. I know it may cause some people reading it to be shocked, or even disapproving, I ask you to please bear in mind that we are a happy comfortable family and I am telling this story to give the complete picture of everything that I love about Kelly.

I left things last time just as Kelly had our first child. She had been amazingly sexy and horny throughout our dating and early marriage years and got pregnant about 6 months after we got married. She loved being pregnant and pregnancy loved her. We have a house full of photos of her during the first pregnancy, topless from beaches, in lovely summery dresses, and a professional nude set on our bedroom wall. Sadly the days and months after she gave birth were not so happy.

The delivery was very protracted and Kelly had a large bleed afterwards which left her exhausted. In the days and weeks after our child was born she became exhausted and then progressively depressed and had a really torrid time. She was unable to breast feed which had been really important to her and lost a lot of weight. Over that year the exhaustion remained and she lost a lot of confidence.

Obviously her sex drive, and that side of our home life, just disappeared. I felt so sorry for her but we drifted a long way apart and found it difficult to connect to each other and our relationship really struggled. I suppose a lot of this is common to many couples who have children but it seemed to affect Kelly very severely. It was a very sad time.

I am not sure what changed but shortly after our child's first birthday everything started to improve. There had been a lovely Summer in the UK that year and it continued into a warm, dry, happy Autumn. Kelly started to come out of her despair and regained her sense of herself. She was eating and sleeping better which helped enormously but also started going to the gym and then gradually got back in to playing hockey and socialising. Bit by bit she found herself again and actually revelled in being a mum. For one reason or another we decided to get a personal trainer for her at home, rather than the gym. Don't worry, this isn't another wife having sex with her trainer story! This made a massive difference, she did a lot more yoga, Pilates, tai-chi, and lots of other activities which worked wonders for her body. Her body was better than ever, you would never know she had carried a child, in fact pregnancy and the personal training and improved everything, not that she needed it to my eyes.

She was a little more curvy than before but much more toned and even slightly muscly. Her breasts however, were unbelievable. They were exactly as before, you would never be able to tell she had been pregnant, but everything about them had been improved slightly. They were a little larger, just half a cup size at most, firmer, more spherical and she now had these astonishing large dark nipples which were constantly erect. They were so dark she had to be careful about bra and top combinations and under white blouses had to wear solid bras because her nipples were so obvious.

Kelly had never been more wonderful. She was an amazing mother, looked beautiful and her sex drive rocketed and we had probably our happiest year. She also got back her naughty streak and tea and tits started again when friends stayed over, although this was far less frequent, and now when friends stayed it was often as part of a couple with children. Our sex drive was great, my work had settled down, she wasn't back at work and we had so much time because we were hardly ever going out. We used to make love every evening and wake early in the mornings to do it again before our daughter woke up.

The only thing I could not do was ejaculate inside her. It was still too difficult to talk about having another child and she was, to be blunt, terrified of becoming pregnant again. We just never talked about it, not in the sense that it was an issue, it was just something that was not part of our conversations or even thoughts. So much so that she didn't go on birth control. I think that would have acknowledged that we had made a decision and neither of us felt that was the case, I suppose.

On a happier note we started to talk about her saucy side, we had a few chats about her having an affair or even just the odd one night stand. They were sexy, honest, and enjoyable conversations but they never came to anything, I think we were both very happy how we were. Whilst she didn't say she wanted an affair she didn't rule it out, I think there were a few opportunities which never came to anything rather than a clear decision not to. Who knows, the conversations and fantasies were lovely and we more or less left it at that.

The second Summer after our daughter was born was when this story occurred. Kelly had started looking into going back to work and had re-established contact with lots of her old work mates and was looking forward to starting work in the Autumn. We had gradually started talking about another child and decided therefore to put that off until the following year when she would have enough service to get some maternity leave. In the latter part of the Summer, about 4 weeks before Kelly was due to start work, we were invited to the wedding of an old school friend (its always weddings isn't it). In the run up to the wedding we found out that Giles was going.

Giles was a name that had never been far from our relationship. I had not actually met him but early on during our dating his name cropped up and Kelly's friends often talked about having bumped into him, or hearing news about him, or something which made Kelly blush almost imperceptibly, you would only know it if you knew her intimately, but it was obvious that Giles had a place, if not in hear heart, somewhere equally responsive to his memory.

As far as I knew Giles was the brother of one of Kelly's classmates at school who, by co-incidence, went to the same university as Kelly and I think did the only decent thing you could do if one of your sister's friends turned up, shagged her in fresher's week. They then dated on and off throughout university but I don't think it was really dating in the strict sense, I think they just had a protracted physical relationship while they dated other people. They stayed in touch after university even though he moved to London. They were from a very similar rural farming background and had a lot of common friends and their paths crossed frequently at the kind of things Kelly's family went to rather than him being part of the life I knew with Kelly which largely originated in the hospital.

I am sure Giles was peripherally on the scene when Kelly and I started dating and it seems obvious, at least to me, that she probably made love to him during the early part of our relationship. At some point over the first few years of our relationship he got married and then had kids and gradually his name came up less frequently and so it was a bit of a surprise to both of us when we found out that he would be at this wedding. He wasn't really in the same social circle any more but apparently was recently divorced and had moved back closer to home.

In the run up to the wedding Kelly's friends would tease her a little about her imminent meeting with Giles and also ask me if I was curious to finally meet him. I think they were a bit of a "Ross and Rachel" couple at University but also I think that she made no secret of the physical side of their relationship, she kept going back for more obviously.

I have to admit I was curious, mostly to see what Kelly's reaction would be. Even though I did know her in her footloose days, and I am sure she probably had multiple lovers while we were getting to know each other, I saw Giles as being from a different era. Kelly had told me a few stories about swapping boyfriends with housemates for a change, giving friend's boyfriends a threesome as a birthday present and that kind of thing which seemed a distant dream when I saw the Kelly and our daughter playing chase in the Summer sun in the garden.

The wedding came along and, obviously, Kelly looked gorgeous. Strappy summer dress, floaty and breezy, no bra, erect nipples, lovely tan from our recent holiday and a just a little bit of Mummy-innocence about her now which was incredibly attractive. I could see plenty of glances and whispers as husbands of school friends looked on enviously.

When we finally met Giles it was anything but an anti-climax. Kelly, it was totally apparent, was clearly turned on. Her pupils dilated, her nipples were more erect, she was speaking more quickly, and rather than making me jealous it made me delighted. The old Kelly was definitely back. They spoke on and off throughout the wedding and it was very clear that had I not been there they would have spent the night together. I even asked Kelly if she wanted to stay and she considered it but decided the gossip potential was just too high.

I then suggested that she invite him over for lunch the following day and I could take our daughter out. It seems hard to describe this now, I was talking about my wife and mother of my child cheating on me with an old flame in our home but it seemed perfectly natural and actually something that would feel a missed opportunity for both of us if she did not do it. Obviously, Kelly thought that this was a wonderful idea and the arrangements were made.

The following morning when we got up it was no secret that Kelly was expecting to make love to Giles, we even spoke about where would be best to do it, and decided in the sun-room. I got our daughter ready while Kelly got herself and the house ready. All morning her and Giles swapped texts, some of which Kelly showed me, and the upshot was that she was to answer the door in the nude and the pretence of lunch finally evaporated. My wife was going to spend the afternoon fucking another man. This was the only point when I had a flutter of self doubt, we were saying goodbye, she was naked, aroused and clearly going to enjoy herself. I didn't know what to say but had to say something.

All I could do was put my hand on the lower part of her abdomen, just above her pussy, and said "you will be careful, won't you", she said "of course", kissed me on the cheek and we left her to it.

The story now follows what Kelly told me happened. Giles apparently turned up literally minutes after we left, he must have arrived early and sat waiting for my car to go. Kelly said they just picked up where they left off years before, he came in, stared at her naked body and they started kissing. Kelly led him to the sun room and he undressed as she masturbated his penis.

We had never talked about that side of her relationship with him but I now know why there was so much teasing. Giles has an incredibly large penis, the largest Kelly had ever experienced before or after. She made no secret of how much she loved it to her friends and they called him the babymaker because she couldn't resist his hard cock no matter what relationship she was in.

She told that she had forgotten quite how big it was, not just in length but she couldn't get her hand even half way around it and I think she forgot herself slightly and just behaved like a nervous 18 year old fresher at university and let him take the lead.

There was not too much foreplay before he first made love to her, she lay back and asked for the babymaker. In retrospect it is a very prophetic name, I am sure Kelly knew what she was doing and if I am honest I suspect he did too. She watched his penis disappear inside her and he began the process of driving Kelly wild with lust. She told me as much, she couldn't control herself.

She asked him to come inside her, I am sure he suspected what the situation was, and obviously was more than happy to inseminate another man's wife. He fucked her three times that afternoon and each time came inside her. Kelly told me it was more sperm than she has ever seen, it ran out for hours afterwards, and each time he came she came at the same instant.

After the afternoon of sex he left and she texted me to come back. When I arrived home she was showered, in jeans and a crisp cotton shirt, an outfit I loved especially as the top was slightly see through and she was braless. She gave me a kiss when I got in and I asked how was her afternoon, she said good, but straight away she told me that she might be pregnant. I suppose I knew that this was the likely outcome, in fact I think the idea that it might happened crossed my mind when I first heard that Giles was going to be at the wedding. All I could say was "don't worry too much, we'll just see what happens".

We never mentioned it again. Over the next couple of days Kelly told me about the sex, stories I just loved, but the knowledge that he might have fertilised her was never spoken of again. Kelly and I continued to make love most days but I still didn't come inside her. A few weeks later she had the inevitable positive pregnancy test. She decided not to go back to work, there was little point, the maternity benefits were so modest that we decided she would stay at home with our daughter for another year before school the following year.

Nine months later we had our second child, a son. This pregnancy, delivery, and days afterwards were just a breeze in comparison and we very quickly started talking about having a third child who came along in due course. The second and third pregnancies were not as kind to Kelly's body as the first and she is now a more "typical" mum, the breasts are not as fabulous, the tummy a bit more wobbly, her laughter lines a bit more obvious but I love her more every single day.

This is my last story and I can't see us ever having any more stories like these. Those days are behind us now and we have settled in to a comfortable middle class life in a old rectory in a village near the city where I am consultant. Kelly never went back to work after that false start after Giles impregnated her and now does charity work when the children are at school and nursery.

No one so far as we know, knows our secret, we have met Giles a few times since, he is remarried and has two more children with his second wife. Five in total if you count the child he made with Kelly. We have never told him and Kelly says has never asked or even hinted that he suspects when they have spoken. They have not made love again, Kelly promises me.

Thank you for reading.