Simon Pendleton Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers

Jodi giggled, remembering the story. Sasha had broken one of her rear windows when her foot spasmed while fucking in the car once before. Watching her explain the broken window to her mom had been hilarious.

The girls, grabbing their school bags, quickly exited the car and garage. They were stopped cold by the appearance of Sasha's mom in the kitchen.

"Mom!" Sasha exclaimed, "What are you doing here?"

"I live here, young lady." She said to her daughter. She turned to Jodi, "Hello Jodi. It's good to see you again."

"Hello Ms. Green." Tina, Sasha's mom, never married the guy who knocked her up, so did not like being called 'Mrs.' anything.

"I know you live here, ma," Sasha smiled and rolled her eyes, "but I thought you had to work tonight?"

"I do but they called and said I didn't need to come in until seven." Tina grinned at her daughter and friend, "Why? Are you trying to get rid of me? Do you guys have something naughty planned?"

"MOM!!" she exclaimed. Sasha and Jodi blushed as Tina laughed. She accepted Sasha's sexual activities as long as she was careful. The last thing she wanted was for her to end up pregnant right out of high school as she had.

"Fine, I'll leave." Tina faked a sniffle. "All I wanted was to spend a little extra quality time with my daughter." She wiped nonexistent tears from her eyes.

"Jeez, mom, melodramatic much?" Sasha crossed her arms and rolled her eyes again, "I guess we could hang out with you until you have to leave for work." Jodi just laughed. Apparently, sarcasm was a dominant trait in their family.

They spent a pleasant early dinner with Tina. She hugged Jodi, admonishing her for not coming around more often. She then hugged her daughter. It was a motherly, protective hug. Tina knew her daughter was growing up and becoming a fine young woman, but that didn't make letting go any easier. Tina went to her room to get ready for work.

The girls cleaned and put away the dishes before heading to Sasha's room. They sat around and talked some more, waiting for the telltale sounds of Tina's leaving. The sound of the garage door opening and closing caused Sasha to tackle her friend onto the bed. She shoved her hands up Jodi's shirt, all while attacking her with her mouth. Jodi shuddered when Sasha pinched her nipples.

Very little was said as Sasha sat up to remove her shirt and bra. Her breasts were not as big as Jodi's, only 30B, but her nipples, when aroused, stuck out almost an inch. Jodi wrapped her arms around Sasha's back and attached herself to Sasha's chest. Her mouth immediately sucked the nipple as hard as possible. Sasha gripped Jodi's hair, pulling her tighter to her chest.

Jodi pulled back in order to catch a breath then attacked the other one. Sasha growled with delight. She reached down, grasping Jodi's blouse and pulled it up. Again Jodi broke contact only long enough to remove the offending garment. She bit lightly on Sasha's nipple and flicked it with her tongue. Sasha threw her head back and screamed her climax.

Sasha fell back, tired but not done. She grabbed the waistband of Jodi's jeans. She unsnapped them and pulled them down over Jodi's ass, urgent desire lending strength to her small frame. Jodi had enough sense to lift her legs, allowing Sasha to completely remove her jeans.

Sasha literally licked her lips as she spied Jodi's shear black panties. She forced Jodi's legs apart, curled two fingers under the thin material and pulled it aside. Jodi's clean shaven pussy was coated in her juices. Sasha licked Jodi from ass to clit in one broad long stroke. Sasha reveled in the taste of the girl denied to her for so long. She wrapped her arms around Jodi's thighs as the red head entwined her fingers in her friend's brown hair.

"Oh God damn, that's so fucking good!" Jodi yelled. "Oh . . . oh . . . AH! AAAAHHHHH!" Jodi's exhale turned into a scream as she hit climax. Her thighs crushed Sasha's head, who continued to flick her tongue across Jodi's clit. When she could stand no more, she pushed Sasha away. Jodi curled into a ball as she shuddered through the aftershocks of her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Sasha sat back on the floor, smiling. Jodi watched as her friend lazily cleaned herself. She licked her hand with long exaggerated strokes then using the clean finger to get wipe more from her face. Jodi loved watching Sasha go through her act of cleaning. Partially recovered, she curled her finger at her friend, beckoning her to the bed.

Sasha slinked on all fours towards Jodi, her back arched, protruding her small tight ass into the air. She crawled onto the bed, pointing her ass back at Jodi. Slowly, she undid her jeans, pulling them down over her slender legs. She wasn't wearing any underwear. The crotch of her jeans had begun to soak through.

Jodi slid under Sasha, her face between her legs. Jodi giggled glimpsing the arrow shaped pubic hair pointing towards her sex. Jodi rubbed the hair lightly.

"When did you do this?"

"A few days ago." Sasha wiggled her hips as Jodi rubbed her. "I just wanted to make sure you didn't lose your way."

"You did this for me?" Jodi asked. "How long have you been planning this?" Her fingers brushed Sasha's outer lips.

"Unh . . . like I said . . . j-just a few days." Sasha was barely in control. She wanted, needed, to be touched in such a bad way. "Please don't tease me."

"You always say one thing while meaning another." Jodi pressed her thumb between Sasha's lips. Sasha groaned at the penetration. She pushed herself back onto Jodi's digit. She started to fuck herself on Jodi's hand when it was removed.

"Put it back." Sasha whimpered, "Please Jodi! Put it back in." This time Jodi teased her with it. She would get it close enough for Sasha to feel it. Sasha would then thrust herself back, trying to capture the elusive digit. This caused Sasha's pussy to inch ever closer towards Jodi's face until finally she swiped it with her tongue.

Sasha yelped and sat forward. Lost in lust, she hadn't realized how close she was to Jodi's face. Jodi grabbed her hips and pulled Sasha's pussy to her face.

Jodi took her time exploring her friend with her tongue. It had been a while, she realized. She had forgotten how good her friend tasted. Shortly, Jodi had her moaning passionately, grinding her cunt onto Jodi's face.

But Jodi still knew what it took to get Sasha over the top. Jodi shoved two fingers into Sasha's wet hole, scooping out some of the juices rapidly flowing out of her. She smeared the fluids over her little asshole. Sasha tried to hunch backwards, wanting the fingers inside her. Jodi obliged her by inserting her middle finger just past the outer ring.

"Oh god, please don't stop!" Sasha cried as Jodi removed the finger from her ass. Jodi slid her fingers around the outside of the hole, occasionally dipping back to Sasha's pussy for more. With a final unintelligible plea from Sasha, she simultaneously shoved both fingers into her friend's ass and clamped down on her clit, sucking and licking it for all she was worth.

The dual stimulations sent Sasha howling into the best orgasm she'd had in a long time. Her sphincter crushed Jodi's fingers. Her cunt squirted for the first time all over Jodi's waiting mouth and face. Sasha's body quivered constantly for several minutes while Jodi continued her ministrations. Finally, Sasha's body collapsed from exhaustion.

The sound from the hallway obliterated the silence that followed Sasha's wail. Jodi looked to the open door but saw no one.

"Hello?" she called.

*****

Simon lay back on his bed, willing time to move faster. The music was loud enough to drown his thoughts without annoying the rest of the house. It did not drown them completely, unfortunately. A line from a song suddenly stuck out from the rest.

"To take it easy is not that easy when time is a bitch."

Simon laughed at the concept. He was trying to take it easy, but time just seemed to take forever to pass. He had already worked out today. Twice even. Just for something to do. He was still stuck in his own world when the silence hit him. He looked around, confused by the sudden silence, until he saw his mom by his stereo.

"Are you just going to mope around for the rest of your vacation?" she asked.

"What else is there to do?" Frustrated at having his solitude interrupted, Simon sat up, "I've got no homework. I've already worked out twice today. I can't go anywhere." He rubbed his hands over his face and head.

"Alright," she said. "Don't say I never did anything for you. I hereby pronounce your grounding lifted, okay?" She smiled at his brightened face.

"Yes!" He shouted and ran to her. He hugged her, lifting her from the ground and twirling her around. Mary squealed as she spun. "Thank you!" he said, kissing her cheek. Mary was flustered, fanning herself to calm down. Simon, his mother forgotten, bound up the stairs to the phone. There was only one number he was going to call. Jodi's phone went straight to voice mail. Ok, two numbers. He tried her home number.

"Hello? This is Simon calling, Mr. Holden. Is Jodi there? Oh. That sucks. Do you have Sasha's phone number? Uh-huh. Thanks, I'll let her know. Bye." Apparently, there were three numbers he was going to call. The phone rang for a while before it went to voice mail.

"Hey, you're not supposed to be using the phone." Cindy stood on the bottom step wearing some very short shorts and one of Simon's shirts.

"Mom let me off early for good behavior." Simon looked around and grabbed Cindy's keys from the kitchen table. "I'm gonna borrow your car, okay? Thanks!" he left before she could protest. He grabbed his jacket and headed out to the garage.

Sasha's house was across the river in Fargo. Being unfamiliar with the area, and having no experience driving on icy, snow covered roads, it took him almost forty five minutes to get there. He leapt out of the car and immediately fell on his ass.

Gingerly, he rose, rubbing his butt cheek. He carefully walked to the house and knocked on the door. He knocked again after a few moments. The door swung open unexpectedly. He stuck his head in through the door.

"Hello?" he called out. "Anyone home?"

Sounds filtered down to him from upstairs. Thinking they must not have heard him, he walked in and shut the door. He wiped his shoes on the mat and laid his jacket on the back of the easy chair next to him. He snuck upstairs, planning on surprising them. He was the one who was surprised.

The unmistakable sounds of sexual moans emanated from what he assumed to be Sasha's room. He heard at least two distinct voices, both female. He was intrigued. He never picked Sasha as a lesbian considering the way she flirted with him.

Simon stopped just outside the open door. He was instantly hard as he absorbed the scene before him. Sasha, fully naked, sat on the face of another girl. Her face was obscured by the fact that it was between Sasha's legs. Sasha writhed on top of the other girl, pinching and pulling her nipples mercilessly.

"Oh god, please don't stop!" he heard Sasha beg. He saw the other girl rub her fingers between Sasha's spectacular ass cheeks. He nearly came as she invaded Sasha's asshole with her two fingers. Her scream of ecstasy sent Simon over the top, creaming his shorts without touching himself. The wail lasted for several minutes before Sasha collapsed.

The thought that he had just come in his shorts was lost when the head of the other girl was revealed. Jodi's face and hair was drenched with Sasha's girl-cum, yet Jodi smiled gleefully. The shock caused Simon to step back. He bumped a picture hanging in the hallway causing it to hit the wall. That small sound was deafening in the silence following Sasha's climax.

"Hello?" he heard Jodi call out. Simon had stepped back beyond the view of the doorway. Should he run, never revealing what he saw here today? Should he confront them? Ask to join in? Indecision froze him in his tracks.

"Who's there?" Jodi called again. Simon heard movement from the room but still he could not move. Whatever signals that were being transmitted to his legs were getting lost somewhere along the way.

Jodi threw on Sasha's robe. Sasha, while not fully recovered from her spectacular orgasm, was worried that someone was in the house. Jodi emerged from the room, the robe tight around her body. She looked one way then the other.

Like a deer in headlights, Jodi stood facing her equally stunned boyfriend. The look of sheer horror on his face made her leap back into the room, slamming the door.

"What's going on?" Sasha asked as Jodi leaned against the door.

"Simon . . . he's in the hall." Jodi looked freaked beyond thought.

"Simon!?" Sasha stood unsteadily. She was not adverse to the thought of an audience but not like this. Jodi did not appear not be in any kind of mindset to take care of the situation. "Jodi?" The red head looked at her, fear blazing across her face.

"I think he saw us," Jodi said. "What's he gonna think of me?"

"Hey." Sasha grabbed Jodi's arms and sent her towards the bed. "Get dressed. I'll talk to him."

"But . . ."

"Don't worry. I'm sure everything will be fine." Sasha's assurance sounded better than it felt. She really didn't know what Simon thought about lesbianism. She hoped he was like most guys. She opened the door, finding Simon still rooted to the spot. If anything, his eyes got bigger. She looked down, realizing that she wasn't wearing anything. Too late now, she thought.

"Simon?" Sasha approached him. His mind, already burnt out by overstimulation, barely registered her nudity, other than widening his eye. A very small, distant part of his head took intricate notes of her body.

"I knocked," he said, dumbly, "The door came open."

"Shit. I guess I didn't shut it completely when we came home." She looked up at him. "Hey, Simon? Could you wait for us downstairs in the kitchen while we get dressed? Then we can discuss what you just witnessed."

Simon nodded slowly. He turned and almost stumbled down the stairs as he made his way to the kitchen. Sasha returned to her room and shut the door. Jodi sat on the bed, her head in her hands.

"Oh God! I can't believe he saw us!" Jodi was very near to tears as she looked at her friend."I . . . I don't know if I can face him."

"Hey, it'll be fine." Sasha sat next to Jodi, placing an arm around her shoulders. "If he's anything like most guys, I'm sure he's probably mostly ok with what he saw."

"I don't think so. You didn't see his face when I walked out there." She went over the picture in her mind. It was the look of disgust and betrayal. She was certain he'd want nothing to do with her after this.

Sasha stood and put on her bra and panties. "Jodi, give me my robe." Jodi stood up to take it off. "You stay here, get dressed, and meet us downstairs." Sasha hugged her friend tightly. "Compose yourself for a little bit. I know everything will be fine, okay?" Jodi nodded, moving slowly to gather her clothing. Sasha wrapped the robe around herself and headed downstairs.

*****

Jodi, having dressed, sat on Sasha's bed. She knew there was no way Simon would forgive her for this. After this and how she treated him after the whole Roxanne thing, she'd be surprised if he didn't just go running over to Roxanne's house right away. How could she have done this to him? She cheated on him.

Guilt, even false guilt, can make people do strange things. Jodi was not the kind of person to run from a situation, but right now, she just couldn't face him. She put on her jacket and gloves. Slowly, she crept down the stairs. Simon had his back to the stairwell while Sasha was getting something from the fridge. She made her way quickly through the living room and out the front door. She took one last glance back at her best friend and boyfriend, her eyes welling with tears, and quietly shut the door.

*****

"Hey."

Simon was jolted from his revelry by that simple word. He had been sitting at the table since he stumbled down the stairs. Turning, he saw Sasha walking towards him, wearing only the robe he saw Jodi wearing before in the hall.

"Hey." His voice cracked badly when he spoke. He grunted, trying to clear his throat. "Hey," he said, this time much clearer. Sasha pulled out a chair and sat next to him. She seemed to the draw the robe about herself as if it were some kind of shield. Simon could still picture what she looked like under that robe. Sasha grinned and blushed, trying to cover herself up more. Simon quickly averted his gaze.

"Would you like a drink?" Sasha asked. Simon nodded, staring intently at his hands on the table. Sasha rose and went to the fridge. "Anything in particular?" Simon shook his head. Sasha opened the door and grabbed a soda for both of them.

Sasha glanced back up the stairs, hoping Jodi would have come down by now. She realized she was on her own for this. She sat down, placing the can in front of Simon. He quickly grabbed it, opened it, and chugged at least half of the contents before setting it back down. She opened her mouth to explain the situation but was interrupted.

"How long?" It was where he wanted to start. He turned towards Sasha, remembering her screaming, straddling Jodi. "How long have you guys been . . . you know, together?"

"About two years. It started with Vera and me. Gradually, we got Jodi to join us." Sasha admitted.

"You've both been with Vera, too? How many others?" Simon didn't think he could be shocked anymore today.

"There haven't been any others. Just me, Vera, and Jodi. We've been friends since the third grade and when sex came around as a topic, well, we just started exploring it with each other." Sasha opened her can and took a sip. The silence drug out for a while before he spoke again.

"Why didn't you guys say anything? I mean, if she's a lesbian, why'd she get so mad at me?" Simon held his hands up at Sasha. "Not that I'm against homosexuals or anything, I just thought she liked me."

"She's not a lesbian, doofus." Sasha took another sip and burped. They both laughed.

"But I just saw you . . ." Simon protested.

"At most, you could probably consider us bisexual." Sasha smiled at him, blatantly checking him out. "I like pussy," Simon nearly choked as he took a sip, "but nothing beats a good stiff cock." Simon chuckled when he was finally able to breathe.

"So what now?" he asked. "Are you and Jodi . . ."

"Oh heavens, no. Trust me on this. Jodi really likes you. I mean REALLY likes you. You're all she ever talks about."

"Seriously?" Simon was a little taken back by this.

"Honestly, I've never seen her go nuts over a boy before, not even Evan. Then you moved in next door and it's like her brain just disappeared." Sasha looked over Simon's shoulder, scowling.

"What?" Simon looked behind himself.

"I thought Jodi would be down here by now. She was a little surprised to see you in the hall." Sasha faced Simon again. "She wasn't sure how you'd react to . . . well, us, her and I." Sasha looked away, a little embarrassed. Simon was quiet for a few minutes. The silence was beginning to worry her until Simon finally spoke.

"I think," Simon paused, "I think I'm okay with it." Sasha sighed audibly, tension easing from her shoulders.

"So if Jodi and I want to continue, you'd be okay with it?" Simon couldn't help but hear the hope in her voice.

"Yeah." Simon glanced over at Sasha, visions of her naked form swimming through his head. "To be totally honest, I thought it was the hottest thing I'd ever seen."

"Really? Jodi said you looked horrified in the hall." Sasha smiled as a new possibility dawned on her.

"It was just unexpected. I didn't think Jodi was into that kind of stuff. And I was a little embarrassed. When I saw her stick her fingers in your ass," Simon looked sheepishly down at his crotch, "I came." He glanced back at Sasha. Her eyes were wide with surprise, a hand covering her mouth. "I hadn't even touched myself."

zef4600
zef4600
38 Followers