Simone Says

Story Info
From dishwashing to CFNM in one easy lesson.
4.5k words
4.38
58.8k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught. That's the short version. In fairness to me, they were my dishes – in my kitchen. The breeze had dropped so it was hot and okay I'd had two, three cider and a beer. But, really. And I do have to say the distinctive click of a digital cam was something of a shock. In fact I froze, not even breathing.

" Let me just say that is one gorgeous male tush – and in my own defence you hadn't even closed the upper half of this dutch door let alone drawn the drapes..."

I was guessing it was the new neighbor. Simone. She'd moved in about 3 months ago and we'd kept promising to get together for a glass of wine but when she was off I was working and vice versa. Until, it seemed, tonight.

"But mostly, " she continued, "that's a great tush. I've admired it in shorts on the road but when it's just right there, well..."

Picking up a dishtowel I turned, drying my hands – straight into a second click and a big bright wry smile.

"Now that's a serious cock..."

Women can do that. Distract you with flattery for the vital second or two so it was that long, at least, before I realized the pic was being uploaded. "Hang on, where are you sending that?"

"Don't worry. Somewhere where it'll be appreciated. Let me just say again that really is a serious cock. Uh-uh," she tucked the camera behind her own back, smiling, and backed a step away from the door. "I could run off and you're hardly in a position to give chase...then I could take my time and post these just about anywhere. You really don't want to upset me."

I froze. "This is my house. I could have you for breaking and entering." Pausing, I thought about that. She wasn't actually in my house.

Her eyes positively twinkled. "Think of it as online poker. I have two aces," she flashed the camera, "and I know exactly what you have...but you could still try to bluff if you want."

I arced the dishtowel at her, which she caught with her free hand as I turned away and went back to my sink. Brazen as ever she simply followed me in, closing the top of the door behind her at least so we wouldn't have every stray in the neighbourhood inside my place. I heard my fridge door open. "You're always promising me a glass of wine. Mind if I have some of the white?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"No, not really." She was up beside me at the counter, pretending to look in my cupboards for a glass but actually glancing sidelong at my erection. She was a nice looking lady. Tight. Lush brunette. At a guess, 5-2ish. Well maintained. "True bachelor aren't you? You don't do the dishes until every one in the place is dirty."

I handed her a soapy wineglass and went on washing. It was a bit surreal actually. But what was I supposed to do? She'd seen everything there was. It would have been churlish to hide or dress or whatever.

"Not bad," she said, after sipping the wine. Her eyes were now fixed overtly on my erection. "Did I mention I like your attitude? Love your cock and your tush and your attitude is good too."

"Should I take a bow?" I chuckled.

"No. Just turn this way a little. A little more. How long will it take to finish up all those dishes?"

I shrugged, my hip now resting on the countertop as I went on working. "Fair enough," she slid her bluejean clad rump up onto my counter and sipped her wine, watching my erection. "I like the way it sorta rolls gently when you move like that. Do that again. Hmm," she put down her glass and the cam materialized in her hand, "Smile." Click!

"Now look..."

"I am." She was quick, very quick. Too quick to compete with verbally for sure. "I asked you to do that little thing for me. Do that little thing for me now." After a moment, she lowered the blackberry and looked at me over it, still smiling. "I thought we'd established that I have all the aces. Maybe I should be more precise. Think of it not so much as online poker, but as strip poker. You're naked and I'm about to start thinking up the most diabolical forfeits."

Was she serious? She had an excellent poker face, give her that. Hell, why not? I did 'that little thing'.

"I like that." She was snapping pix now. "Do it again. I want to get a vid..."

She went on and on making video. Me washing dishes...me clenching my tush...me making my erection roll and jounce about...until, at last, I finished stacking my soapy dishes on most flat surfaces. Then she got video of me bringing and pouring wine for her in the living room.

Beyond surreal now, with the sun going down outside and me pouring wine, nude, to a fully clothed, attractive woman I hardly knew. Who was taking pix and video, no less...for whom? Who would see them? She asked if I'd always been an exhibitionist. I shook my head, laughing.

"I'm serious, you know."Her smile belied that. "I think you've probably always been at least a latent exhibitionist. And I think we should explore that. In fact," she shut off the video, "we've established it's Simone says....and Simone says we will explore that."

"Can't we just go upstairs and fuck?"

"On our first date?" Mock horror mixed with a wry grin on her face. "What kind of girl do you take me for?" She drained off her wine and got up, leaving the room. "Hold that thought. We'll see about it later. Meantime, enjoy your wine...I'll be right back."

I thought she'd gone out of the house. I had no idea she'd actually slipped upstairs to my bedroom and gone through my closet, until she came into the room with one of my blue shirts on it's hanger. I would've been really upset with her but the whole thing was so outrageous, well, somehow I just seemed have got sucked into something and it just kept tugging and tugging and tugging until it was impossible, truly impossible, or so it seemed, to say no. Which is how I came to be climbing into her car in my driveway a few minutes later, clad only in a blue shirt. She finished reading a text and pocketed her blackberry, winking at me.

"Blue is your colour." She smiled, wheeling the car out of the driveway and through the neighbourhood we both lived in, heading...presumably she knew where. I certainly didn't... "I love the tent-pole effect, by the way...:" she flicked me a sidelong glance, again, moving us along through the dark...

"What?"

"She's expecting you. You give her a button and she'll let you pick a card."

The thought occurred that I could arrested for this. Could I? It was a motel, small. The No Vacancy sign was lit up and no one was around.

"Well go on. While the coast is clear."

The only person visible through the window into the check in area was a woman about our age. "Leah you said?" I slipped open the door and without waiting moved off across the tarmac parking lot. The tarmac was rough on my bare feet and the air was cooling now , brushing against my bare legs. I pushed through the door, the bell rang, seeming very loud. Startling me to be honest...but my heart was pounding away anyway so...

She looked up from her book...looked me up and down with a wry smile, and said, "Do I get to pick which button?"

"I don't know. " I shrugged. "Was that the arrangement?"

"I think it should be."

"Okay." I really just wanted her to get on with it. I knew it was like a goldfish bowl from outside and she was in no hurry, kibitzing away while she unboxed the cards, shuffled them, shuffled them again. By which time I was working very hard not to hop from one foot to the next. At long last she let me cut the cards. But she slipped the top card off the bottom pile and held it to her quite sizeable tits.

"Bottom button first." Of course. I popped it off. The shirt was tightish. Any tighter and the rest of the buttons would've been irrelevant. As it was, well, not quite all was revealed. I handed her the button and she quickly glanced at the card. "Guess which suit."

"Was that part of the arrangement?"

"It is now."

"I don't know. Diamonds?"

"Wrong. I could ask for the second bottom button but I'm not that sort of girl. Any button will do."

I gave her the top button. She reached over and slid the card into my shirt pocket. "No peeking now."

I was out of there and across that carpark in a flash, so to speak. I didn't know if anyone was around, looking out unit windows, whatever, but I didn't see anyone. "She took two buttons," I complained.

"Yes. I saw that." Simone chuckled, wheeling us out the carpark. "That's our Leah."

We passed through some pretty busy central streets this time. An SUV spent some time beside us, before speeding off ahead eventually...but I was fairly well covered up, really, so the blonde driver hadn't seen anything. Simone, on the other hand, was, well, she reached out shortly after that and adjusted the flaps on my shirt, creating a bit of a view for herself.

It was a convenience-gasoline shop. Two cars at the pumps, another three or four customers inside the brightly lit shop itself. My stomach was doing flip flops. This I couldn't do. That I was sure of...

Simone's blackberry pinged. She read the text. "You'll find her round the back. Pretending to put air in her tires." Reaching out, she slipped the playing card out of my pocket and tucked it on the flap over her windshield. "Okay?"

What could I say? Whatever. I was harder again this time. Not that I'd been flaccid at the motel by any means but this time I was full on hard and every nerve was twitching, since it was longish exposed walk...and it was a bit cooler than earlier as well. Felt almost chill where it could directly get at that one little exposed slice of my balls.

I couldn't see the colour of the car, or her for that matter. "Helda?" I used my quiet voice.

"Over here." She didn't bother worrying about volume, leaned casually against the front bumper. Tall, slim...too dark to see hair colour. "Button?"

I popped off the second from the top. She took it, pocketed it and quickly spread the cards on the hood of her car, choosing one. "I understand we get to make you guess."

Voices startled me. Close. A group of teenage girls in short skirts, lurching along in ridiculous heels. They only had to glance...it took forever...I think I counted to 20, which can be forever ...but they didn't glance. Still absorbed in their own world, oblivious, they went in the shop. "Hearts." I mopped at the perspiration on my forehead.

She slipped the card in my pocket, and, shaking her head, used fingertips only to lift and separate the flaps of my shirt. There it was, illuminated as though by the sort of clever lighting they do in movies, fully exposed for her to study. I didn't want to appear anxious. I was terrified actually but I didn't know how many more buttons I could afford to lose. I only had three left. "Nice," shwe said finally, smoothing the shirt back into place and copping a bit of a feel in the process. "Both cuff buttons and we'll call it even."

I got caught. For the second time in the same night. I rounded the corner of the shop, looking ahead at the stretch of tarmac I had to cross and I walked right into a female customer unwrapping the plastic from a cigarette pack. She knew I wasn't wearing pants. Her eyes widened and she dropped the cigarette pack. But she was too shocked to say or do anything. I walked very quickly across to the car and jumped in. Simone already had us underway, chuckling.

It was only four or five blocks this time. Down two back alleys and across one main intersection before slipping down another back alley to the rear of a restaurant-bar. "I don't know," Simone had said, when I asked what happens if I run out of buttons. "I didn't expect them to add the wrinkle of the question."

This time I recognized the vehicle. It was the SUV from earlier and the blonde driver. She made me get into the passenger seat, pop off the one button for her then undo the other two and sit with the shirt wide open and butt turned sideways on the seat for a good old fashioned blatent ogling. She made me very nervous and I was extremely hard, having trouble not wriggling about on the seat. I decided I should be grateful she had parked under a streetlight instead of turning on the dome light.

Maybe the thought transmitted itself because she reached up and bathed the entire interior in bright light. The thing about being inside a lit vehicle or room is you can't see outside the space you're in. So there could be anyone or any number of people out there and I had no way of knowing. It was a thought I was trying to resist having...and she was dealing two hands of cards.

"Straight stud poker," she said, winking, "pun intended." When the last card hit the console between us, she said, "what do you have? Besides a superb erection of course."

Nothing. 10 high. I showed her.

"Too bad. Pair of Jacks. You keep your ten and I'll take one of the remaining buttons." She was pulling on her seatbelt. "And I just won the right to chauffeur you for a while. Don't worry, Simone won't be far behind. Do up your seatbelt please."

It was a frightening journey. Way too fast. Fear causing adrenalin to course. Acrid taste in my mouth and erection at full flag and then some. We pulled over at a corner and a woman hopped in the rear seat. "Hi, Emily," the new arrival reached over and shook my hand, and craned over for a good look, "nice". The SUV swayed wildly and Emily popped back upright, laughing, "I get it. If the cops stop us, so be it."

My stomach did a flip at the thought.

"Button." Evidently she was repeating herself. "I don't know...great cock, deaf as a post. Is it biological do you think that's good cocks and hearing are mutually exclusive?" She accepted the button, my last button, and flipped over the top card in the deck which had been used for our hand of Stud. "Suit?"

Clubs sprang to mind.

"Nope. Shirt please."

So that was it. Decision made by Emily. Result: stark naked, in a car with two women I didn't know and likely to be pulled over by the cops at any moment.

"Double or nothing?"

"Emily," the driver said, "He has nothing."

"Not true. I'd settle for a lock of hair. Never mind." There was a rush of cold air and my shirt went ghosting out the rear drivers side window. That was that. Not a stitch left anywhere. Emily leaned over the seat again and said, "Put your hands atop your head. Both hands."

When I did she used her hands to trap my wrists, pulling back until she had all the leverage.

Stark naked . Completely exposed. And all of this started because I was doing my own dishes in my own house. The driver cut into this reverie. "We're just going to drive around for a while. Hour, hour and a half. Show you off to a few people enroute probably. Say auntie if it gets too much."

Emily loved that, laughed. "Say auntie...perfect"

They found a bus. Pulled right in beside it and matched its speed exactly. It was then I discovered Emily had somehow contrived to tie my wrists to the headrest. Too much stimulus of course. I really must try not to get so distracted someone can tie me up without me noticing...at which moment I remembered the bus. 7, no 8 people at least. I was trying not to look at the bus, thinking if I did I might attract more attention. Hoping of course to attract no attention. Then the light came on. Emily, bless her heart, on switched on the interior lighting for the rear seat passengers. Just sufficient light for me to be clearly visible. Bits and snatches now...Emily grinning at me over my left shoulder...a woman of 60ish staring slack-jawed straight down into exposed lap...then fishing in her handbag, eyes fixed on me...then a phone in her hand...I'm thinking oh god she's going to phone the cops...then she's taking my pic... the dirty old bitch. Emily burst out laughing, and said, "I hope I'm as quick as her at her age."

Then the bus, finally, pulled into a stop. Thank god. A few yards farther on we also pulled over to the curb. Not good. A park beside us. A bar about 100 feet ahead, people around and about. Emily said, " Well done, very clever."

"Thank you," the driver replied.

Jesus! I could feel sweat trickling down my lower spine, tickling. There were way too many options available to them and none of them good for me. "So how can I pay you ladies off?" No answer. "You know, blatantly bribe you to not do whatever you have planned."

"You have nothing of value we don't already control," the driver said.

Try adjusting your position to get comfortable with your wrists tied to the headrest. "What's your name, btw?" I smiled over at her.

"Too late." She smiled. "No point in trying to connect with me as a person at this stage. I'm terminally offended and want nothing more than amuse myself, amuse all of us entirely at your expense."

Emily said, "I've sent the text. Simone now has our two cards."

Still smiling, the driver dipped one fingertip in the little pool of pre-cum nestled in the tip of my quivering erection. That simple brush was like an explosion...almost almost enough. She was saying, "and you have one more card to get and absolutely nothing left to bargain with. Don't pop and mess my upholstery, okay....or you really will be sorry..."

• * *

An arm slithered round me and a hand cupped my hypersensitive cock and balls. Where was I? Oh yes, Simone. I rolled onto my back and she moved her head onto my shoulder, still fingering me with her free hand. "That was quite a night last night."

"Was it only one night? Felt like a week to me. Well, either a week or 15 minutes."

She chuckled. "I love your sense of humour."

"Whose kidding?"

Still chuckling, she propped up on one elbow, dark eyes fixed on mine. "I've never done CFNM before. I quite like it..." Right...CFNM. For the life of me I couldn't remember what it's called. CFNM. Clothed Female Nude Male. I caught up with what she saying just at, ..."I'm not normally like that, you know."

My snort of disbelief was purely a reflex.

"I'm not."

"Could've fooled me. You sure took over my life..."

"You invited me in..."

"I did no such thing..."

"You tossed me the dishtowel...and you didn't close the top half of the door. Of course that was invitation, I had to return the towel."

Women. Change the rules as they go along. "I was in my own house, washing my own dishes..."

"In the nude....""It was hot..." "Not that hot...you were complaining later..." "It was hot then..." "You were bored to tears. ...""Bored...?"

"Admit it, you were bored, spicing up your life by doing chores in the nude. Nothing wrong with that, but it's what was going on." She was holding my cock still, playing with it. Distracting me. "Admit it."

I was going to lose this argument. Whether or not she was right, I was going to lose the argument. "Who were all those women? The local CFNM club?"

"Nice deflection. Just to let you know it's not getting by...." Her smile broadened slightly. "First, there weren't all those women...only five of us. And we're just a small group of women of a certain age who all happen to be living, quite happily I might add, without men in our lives at the present time."

"Right. Nice deflection. Just to let you know it's not getting by..." I'd caught her off balance and she was easy to move, to roll on top of. My cock was seeing eye, slipped right in to her tight wet pussy. I began at a gentle pace, a little stiff in the lower back from the previous night, I confess, but also because it had been frantic last night...and it was time to start learning a little about each other. She liked this pace, at this moment, her eyes going smokey in an instant and the nails starting to create niches in my back...

"So what was your favourite part of the evening...?"

"Mind your own." I chuckled. "A guy has to have some secrets."

"Does he now? Hmmm?" Proverbial dog with a bone this one. Barely had time for the orgasm spasms to subside and she was right back on topic, so to speak." Know what impressed me? You didn't try to cover up or hide. Even when you picked up the dishtowel it was to dry your hands....and you didn't do it, you know, down there, you just dried your hands...like it was the most common thing in the world to be nude in front of me..." She pursed her lips, smiling quickly. "Hang on. Right back." And she was sliding out of bed. Great tush, and legs. 5-2&3/4 I had been told firmly. Okay. Could be. Not stick insect and certainly not BBW. Just...nice. Good flow to her when she was moving away. (Guys get that, even women don't) Returning, scissors in hand now. (Guys'll also get that she wasn't big but there was sufficient sway to be fun).

12