Simple Tricks Ch. 03

Story Info
An erotic multi-part parody of the TV series "Charmed".
1.7k words
4.11
27.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 09/14/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Paige awoke, her first thought was had it been all a dream? A horrible naughty sexual and in the end wonderfully pleasurable dream? She opened her eyes and saw she was laying face down on the attic floor and that's when she knew it hadn't been. The demon's voice just confirmed it.

"Ah, back with us," he laughed.

"Wha da hell didja dew ta me?" Paige slurred.

She tried to push herself up but couldn't. She was a weak as a newborn kitten. Her body was exhausted from cumming so many times. The demon grabbed her by the back of the head, pulling Paige off the floor by her long hair. She groaned at the fresh pain.

"Wonderful stuff," he said.

He grabbed one of her breasts and gave it a hard squeeze. Paige noticed all of the cuts and bruises were healed. Her breasts, though still oversizes, glowed a rosy pink. No trace of the savage whipping they had received remained.

"Not only does demon sperm have great healing properties." He pinched the nipple. "It's also one of the most powerful aphrodisiacs in the World."

Paige felt a flash of pleasure at the pinch and her nipples grew hard. The demon released his hold on her hair and she fell forward onto the floor. Her fall was cushioned somewhat by her large breasts but her face still hit the floor hard.

"Asshole," she muttered, then she screamed as she felt a sharp sting across her butt.

"Great idea!" the demon said and struck her with the whip again. "Let's do that next."

At first Paige could do nothing but lay there as the demon hit her with the cat of nine tails again. Though he wasn't hitting her as hard as he had when he whipped her breasts, still the metal tips stung as he hit her butt.

After a couple of dozen or so strokes she began to feel some strength returning. Her hands were no longer bound by the thorny vines and she tried to crawl towards the attic door.

The demon laughed at her while he hit her and began to sing song, "The more you get, the more you want. The move you want, the more you get..."

Every once in a while he would hit her lower, across the tops of her thighs. When that happened, one or two of the leather strands would drop between her legs and graze her pussy lips. Paige would feel a flash of pleasure at the cold metal's touch.

Followed almost instantly by a kiss of pain. Paige cursed him and tried again to fight free.

The demon just laughed and with a flick of the wrist hit her ass from above. The leather strands hit her directly across the asshole, the tips flicked down between her legs and struck her pussy hard. Page screamed at that, then to her surprise her body betrayed her. She orgasmed at the painful blow.

"I'm going to fuck that pretty asshole now." He said, and kicked her thighs to spread them open. "Be a good little witch now. Reach back here and spread your ass cheeks for me."

"Fuck you!" Paige said, breathing heavy from her orgasm.

"There is still a Universe of Pain I can give you yet." The demon hissed, grabbing her by the hair again and giving it a jerk. "Just try me!"

Paige glared at the demon in defiance. She noticed his cock was again stiff and hard. And was way bigger than any she'd had up the ass before.

"Fuck you!" she said again.

The demon slapped her hard.

"I can fuck you here," he said. "Or I can drag you downstairs to the kitchen and do it there."

He smiled evilly.

"How about if I tie you down to the stove with those new beauties of yours one on each stove burner?" The demon gave her another slap. "We can see how much you enjoy getting ass fucked while your breasts roast on the open fire."

As if to empathize his threat, the floor beneath her breasts started to warm. Soon it was hot. Sweat broke out on Paige's body. He'd do it too she thought.

"Do it!" the demon ordered.

Paige knew what he wanted. He wanted her to help in the defilement of her body. Even unwillingly, she would still know she had submitted to it. After the way she had practically begged for him to cum on her breasts after the beating, Paige wasn't sure she had the strength to refuse him. She wished her sisters were here to rescue her. She should never have tried the summoning spell alone while they were gone.

The floor under her breasts got hotter. The demon had threatened to drag her downstairs and fuck her on top the kitchen stove, a breast on each burner, roasting on the flame as he took her ass.With his magic he was giving her a small taste of the pain to come if she refused.

Sweat broke out across her body. Paige tried to fight her way free but the demon just pressed his arm down on her back while pulling hard on her hair, pinning her down.

The floor got even hotter under her breasts. Was it her imagination or could she actually smell her breasts begin to cook?

She had no choice it seemed, squirming in pain. Obey the demon or burn. Slowly Paige reached back and grasping each butt cheek, spread them as the demon had ordered her to. The floor began to cool as reward for her obedience.

"That's a good little slut," the demon said, giving her butt a slap. "Ready to get fucked up the ass then?"

Paige figured he would just rip her ass open with his big cock and readied herself for the pain. Instead the demon just stood there, almost as if admiring the view. She watched as he knelt between her legs and taking one finger slowly began stroking her back.

The whipping he had given her ass had not been as hard as the one to her breasts, but still it had cut her in several places. Blood trickled down her skin. The demon coated his finger red and pushed blood from the wounds into the crack of her ass, helped by Paige spreading her butt like she was.

She could feel the hot liquid running down to cover her asshole and then running further down, to wet her pussy lips. The slow stream of blood seemed to find her clit, hard and stiff, and it collected there, to drip, drip off her clit onto the floor.

Her body gave tiny shudders as each drip dropped.

The demon grabbed Paige's legs and pushed her forward up onto her knees. This forced her ass up into the air and pushed most of her weight right onto her breasts.

Even healed the pressure still hurt. Paige took her hands off her ass and tried to support herself only to feel the floor immediately begin to heat again. Her choice then was to ease the strain or burn. She returned her hands to her ass.

"There's nothing I like better," the demon laughed, when she again spread her ass for him. "Than breaking in a new plaything."

Paige's face, laying on the floor and now covered by her hair, flushed red in embarrassment. She couldn't see what the demon was doing, but she could still feel him. He grabbed each ass cheek with his hands and ran his thumbs up and down her the crack of her ass, sliding his fingers across her exposed asshole. From time to time, the demon would also stroke her pussy lips.

She closed her eyes at that. Damned it felt good, Paige thought, biting her lips to keep from moaning. When the demon slide one thumb into her ass, she did moan. The demon chuckled and Paige felt his claws scratch her ass.

"Strange how pleasure and pain are so close," he said, sliding the other thumb into her pussy and at the same time digging his claws into her butt hard.

"Isn't it, little witch?"

Paige gave a throaty moan as the sensations of the claws puncturing her skin and his fingers penetration her warm depths blended together. The demon started finger fucking her two holes and as he did, scratching her ass with his claws. It hurt in such a pleasurable way. Paige felt herself unconsciously pushing back as he had his way with her.

It didn't take long for Paige to cum again.

Her body quivered around the invading fingers. She felt him shove them deep and then scratch her inside with his claws. Paige gasped at the pain and then came again. Her hands slipped from her ass, and even the pain on her breasts as the floor began to heat again was pleasurable.

Soon though Paige recovered and feeling the burning of her breasts, again grabbed at her ass, opening it to the demon's ravishment. The demon laughed and Rose could do nothing but lay there, trapped by the way her body betrayed her.

Sliding the finger from her pussy, the demon moved it upward, to join the other one in her ass. Paige groaned as he slid it into her ass too. The pair of digits stretching her asshole further. The fingers were thick and he pushed them in deep.

Unlike many women, Paige actually liked to be fucked up the ass by her lovers. So the violation stirred strange feelings for her. On the one hand, she wished she could be anywhere but there on the attic floor. On the other hand, damned the demon's fingers felt so good, she thought.

Suddenly Paige felt something at the lips of her pussy. Whatever it was, it slid between them and then like a questing snake it slid deep into her body. Paige nearly came right then. It slithered around inside her and then withdrew.

"Ahhhhhh," the demon moaned. "Don't you taste good."

She realized then what had slid inside her was the demon's tongue. Paige gasped as it again licked at the edges of her pussy, then in a long swipe it parted her. Up and down between the two sides the demon licked her, and she felt it brush her hard blood covered clit.

Paige did come then, her pussy quivering around the long tongue inside her.

(to be continued...)