Simply a Package

Story Info
Her husband told her online shopping would be trouble!
1.4k words
3.75
49.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK.

My husband has only 5 minutes ago walked out the door for work, he must have forgotten his phone again? I don't even bother to answer the door if I don't know the person knocking, especially still wearing pajamas, well.... the cami top and yoga pants that I put onto my voluptuous naked body after waking up. I peek through the slats of the plantations shutters and see the man is just delivering a package, I get these deliveries often, admittedly sometimes forgetting what I've ordered. "What will this one be?" I wondered happily.

The morning breeze brushing against my top as I open the door, coaxing my large nipples to razor sharp points. I feel an instant blush rising to my cheeks realizing that I can't hide my braless 40G breasts from this very cute delivery guy.

He smiles, tells me "Good morning" and hands me the brown box. I bring the purchase tight to my chest in an act of modesty and thank him as I reach for the handle of the door. A hand covers mine in an instant, pushing the door open wider. His arm to push my body back from the doorway as he himself attempts to close my door. I am so shocked that sound can't even escape my lips and before I can process that my scream is silent he is pinning me against the wall by my throat.

Terrified, my green eyes usually so feisty looking are wide with fear and my breath quickens, always quick to think the worst and sure that I won't escape this alive. As if he reads my mind he tells me that as long as I can be a good cock slut that he won't hurt me, at least not pain that I can't handle. I feel my panties becoming wet with his choice in words, It's an automatic thing for me, as he grabs my long auburn hair and leads me upstairs. I had long fantasized about this scenario, but damn... not as a reality!

Still holding my head tightly by the hair he uses his free hand to unzip his pants and pulls his still soft cock out of his crisp plaid boxers. There is a gleam in his brown eyes when he pushes my head down he tells me that I should suck his dick to hard if I know what is good for me. My breath catches in my throat but I slowly open my mouth, still unsure of what he has planned. I am mentally weighing his threat, wondering what he will do if I resist or if I should just "suck it up" so to speak.

He slaps me across the cheek with the same hand that removed his cock and growls "Bitch, what fucking part of suck it did you not understand?!?" The wetness between my legs is growing, and I am so embarrassed for him to find out. I can feel that my clit is swollen as my hood piercing presses against it, turning me on even more. The instant that his cock enters my warm mouth and rests against my soft tongue he is becoming rigid. The feeling of a dick growing hard in my mouth is generally a massive turn on for me and I fight my own subconscious arousal. My tongue loops in slow and uncertain circles around the fat head and he shudders in pleasure with a deep, low groan.

Dissatisfied with my oral reluctance he declares that I obviously need to have my pussy pounded to teach me my promised lesson. I had apparently done my job well though, that once soft cock is now rock hard. Grabbing my wrists he turns me around and shoves me hard onto the bed face first. I feel his rough, cold hands at my large hips, desperately scrambling to remove my yoga pants.

Despite my halfhearted protests and kicks he frees my legs and flips me over onto my back. Only now can he see exactly how turned on I really am. My body has betrayed my mind and my thighs and smooth bare pussy are wet and gleaming. He smirks and chuckles, telling me how obvious it is that I am loving every second of being his dirty little whore.

The shame is overwhelming, I close my eyes and begin to cry silently. A tear goes unnoticed, rolling down my cheek. I feel his cock pressing against my slippery pussy lips and burying himself inch by inch into my body. It feels even harder than it was moments ago in my mouth and so thick that I gasp, managing to stifle an animalistic low moan from escaping my full lips.

My opened mouth proved to be an invitation as he crammed 3 fingers into my mouth and demanded that I suck his fingers like a cock. I love sucking while being fucked, my oral fixation has been part of the reasoning for the handful of MFM threesomes. I lick and suck his fingers unable to deny myself. The added stimulation has caused my attacker to slam into me even harder. Each hungry stroke pushing that hard dick against my tender cervix and his heavy balls bouncing off of my ass with each thrust.

He can feel my moans trying to escape against the dirty fingers still in my mouth and removing them the room is filled with the most primal sounds. Unwanted sounds! It was so embarrassing for him to know that the things he was doing to me were fulfilling some of my deepest needs. An eunexpected and awkward compliment he declares, "Mmm that cunt! More whores should fuck like this, there would be fewer sex-starved men out there if you were all this easy". I feel slightly offended, even in my powerless situation at his implication that I was easy. Where in the hell would he get that idea!??

I had no more time to contemplate these thoughts as I heard an unplaceable sound downstairs. "Oh Bitch, you're really in for it now", he says as he laughs and twists my nipple roughly emphasizing his point. I am completely confused until I hear the footsteps. What is going on? There are TWO of them?? My eyes grow wider as the bedroom door flies open with a thud.

My body freezes and my mouth hangs open as I see my sweet husband in the doorway with his rock hard dick in his hand and a devious grin on his face. I've always trusted him fully, surely he would show this asshole a lesson. Rescuing me and saving the day. I will never forget the words that came from his mouth, "Keep fucking her man, enjoy that pussy. This slut loves to eat my cock. Don't you honey?" Anger engulfed me, rage filled my eyes.

Unable to believe that he would have had any part in placing me into such a frightening situation. Just as my "attacker" had done before, he too grabbed me by the hair and forced his dick into my mouth. Pushing himself down into my throat he cuts of my air supply and yet pushes even further. Most men I can deep throat with ease, and I love doing it, but he is always much too hard making it painful. And yet despite knowing that he was causing me pain here we were, me with my throat stretched around his dick and him causing me deliberate pain. The lust in his eyes only went to prove that my comfort was not of his concern at the moment.

Our mystery guest breaks my eyes away from my husbands with his own loud groan and I can now feel his cum spurting into my pussy adding to the wetness. It seemed like minutes later with all of the rough face fucking, but it was surely only a moment and both of them are cumming all over my body. Warm sticky cum all across my pussy, mouth, stomach and breasts. My husband pushes his softening dick back into my throat and smiles at me.

I can't hold my anger, there is excitement in his eyes but also love, so much love. Something about seeing me, his wife, doing something so dirty always brings him to the edge quickly. I find that flattering and always have, I'm his own personal porn star..... and quite literally the woman of all of his dirty, dirty dreams.