Simply Irresistible

Story Info
She's so fine, there's no tellin' where the money went.
1.8k words
4.12
43.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert Simms went over the facts for the hundredth time and still as perplexed as the first time. It had to be a conspiracy and yet it couldn't be a conspiracy – after all, only one lie detector result came back as deceptive.

Large sums of money were being embezzled from the Chicago office. He'd placed Gerald Dalton in charge of getting to the bottom of the matter. When Gerald reported back that it was still a mystery, Robert asked him to request that the staff submit to lie detector tests. Robert was assured that there were no discrepancies in the tests and the expert who administered the tests sent a report that stated that everyone was truthful in not being involved, or having knowledge of the missing money.

Robert asked for the test results and asked another expert to review the results. This expert told that one of his employees was being highly deceptive. His expert was flabbergasted that the initial tester would have passed this employee, a Ms. Marnie Dickinson.

Robert called the initial tester and asked him about Ms Dickinson's test results and was floored by his answer. "Oh, no, I know what the results say but there are many factors that can skewer the results. Mar ... Ms. Dickinson does not have a deceptive bone in her body! I would stake my professional reputation on that!"

He felt that he had no choice but to go to the Chicago office and get to the bottom of this on his own. He was, of course, interested in meeting Marnie Dickinson but was told that she never got in before 1pm. When he expressed shock over this he was told that it was not important because she worked hard when she was in and was good at delegating responsibilities.

Robert requested the personnel files of all the staff but pulled out Marnie's file right away. He looked at her resume and saw that she was very young, had no college education and no experience in the field. Yet she'd been hired in anyhow.

The personnel manager had looked confused when he'd questioned this and said that she was hired because she was clearly the most qualified candidate.

When he asked anyone about Marnie, a warm smile would break across the person's face, and he'd be told how wonderful she was. Then they'd look at him suspiciously and say that they hoped he was not accusing Marnie of something, because she was just too honest and wonderful to ever do anything wrong. Several people said that if Marnie got fired they would quit.

Robert couldn't wait to see a woman that was beginning to take on mythic proportions in his mind. Since investigating this case he'd been through a series of surprises and shocks but never more so then when he first saw Marnie.

She was wearing high heels but still could not be over 5'4". She was wearing a tight red leather dress that clung to her curves, and she had enough long blonde hair for three people. She was really...cute.

Just looking at her he knew why the personnel manager would be charmed: she radiated sex appeal. But it didn't explain the universal lovefest. And shouldn't some of the women be resentful of the Kewpie Doll?

One of the women was whispering to Marnie, no doubt warning her about him, but the blonde looked completely unworried. In fact, she smiled and walked toward him. He noticed that most of the staff, male and female, followed her progress with barely disguised adoration.

Hi, I'm Marnie Dickinson." She held out a well-manicured hand with long, red fingernails.

Robert was mildly perturbed that he was not the one to initiate the handshake. It was a minor thing but it would have made clear his authority. He held her hand firmly to show that he was in control. He also made note of the diamond bracelet she wore.

"Step into the office, Ms Dickinson," he said, but then realized she'd been halfway in by the time he began speaking. He closed the door behind them.

"Call me Marnie, please." She gave a sunny smile and he noticed that her lipstick matched her nails and outfit perfectly. He was had a sudden, strange moment where he wondered if he had stumbled into the filming of Legally Blonde 3.

"Very well, Marnie...the reason I asked you..."

"Can I call you Robert? I would really like to!" She looked at him with guileless blue eyes.

"I don't think that would be appropriate in...ok, why not? Call me Robert." He hadn't meant to say that. He wondered why he did. He tried force it out of his mind, telling himself that it was not important. He had more pressing matters before him.

"Thank you, Robert!" She cocked her head to one side in a fashion that was downright adorable.

"The reason I needed to see you, Marnie, is that, as you are well aware, money is missing. If someone has been doing some fancy accounting work to cover their tracks..."

"Robert?"

"Yes?"

"I know it's *super* important that we discuss this but, can you do one little thing for her first?"

"What?" This just was not going as expected. The girl just could not seem to focus. She was currently examining her dress and playing with the hemline. He tried not to stare at her legs. He realized that that the skirt had zippers on each side, and he watched in amazement as she unzipped them and the leather relaxed away from her skin.

"Eat my pussy."

"What?"

Marnie hopped on the desk and hiked up her skirt to reveal she was wearing stockings and garters but no panties. The neatly trimmed bush indicated that she was a natural blonde. Robert gaped.

"Oh, I guess the lack of panties is not professional looking but, well, I just like my pussy licked so often that panties are a waste of time." She shook her finger at him playfully. "Speaking of a waste of time, what are you waiting for, Robert?"

"I ..."

"If we are going to discuss the money we have to get going, some of the girls are going to a late lunch and I want to go with! So could you please lick my pussy before I get cross?"

Robert found himself kneeling in front of her. He didn't quite know why. She was attractive, but this was highly inappropriate. He didn't even do that for his wife!

He began to tentatively lick.

"Come on, Robby, it isn't made of tissue paper, you can lick it harder. Mmmm, really get in there. Come on, Robby, lick the clit..." Her little girl voice suddenly sounded quite bossy.

He found himself, not only obeying, but desperately wanting to please her. Wanting to be rewarded by her cumming all over his face.

"That's better, you're getting it. You have real potential, Robby, I might even let you do this again some time if you do a nice job for me today! Would you like that, nod if you would!"

Robert felt himself nodding from between her silky thighs, revelling in her pussy juices that he found to be amazingly delicious as they coated his tongue. Marnie was getting really wet and he was honored that he was the cause. He hoped he's get the chance to do it again and again.

"Oh, Robby, good pussy licking technique, you're getting it...oh, mmmm, lick it, lick it, get your tongue up there, yes, suck on my clit, suck on it!"

Robby eagerly obeyed and was overjoyed when she loudly orgasmed. He knew that the whole office could probably hear, and know that he was the one that gotten her off!

Afterwards he stood up and began to unzip his pants. He HAD to be inside his goddess!

Marnie looked aghast. "What ARE you doing?"

He felt like a little boy. "Well, I just thought that we could..."

"Do I seem like that type of girl, Robby? That I would use my body to get ahead?"

"No, it's just that I'm really aroused and..."

"This is an office and we've just met! We are professionals and stuff! And I am supposed to be going to lunch with the girls! It's totally unfair that nobody appreciates me for my mind!"

Robert was embarrassed. "I'm sorry, Marnie, it's just that I got sidetracked. Don't be mad, okay, Sugar?"

Marnie bit her lip, but then cracked a little smile. "Oh, okay! I know you didn't mean anything by it. Can I go now?"

"There is still the matter of the missing money. I just feel silly now even mentioning it."

Marnie looked shocked. "You think I took the money?"

"Oh, no, Doll Baby, don't SAY that! Don't even think that!"

She looked skeptical. "So then why am I here?"

Why did he have her here? Other than to be near her. He couldn't tell her that he only used this all as an excuse to get her alone. "I...I...thought maybe you might know something about it."

She walked over and snuggled up to him, he found himself cradling her gently in his arms. "Robby, you know I am loyal to this company, and if I knew something I would tell you, right?"

"Of course, of course." He found himself stroking her back, and trying not to press his erection against her. He would hate to offend her.

Marnie pulled away. "Good. Because if you didn't have faith in me, I just don't know what I would do."

"Of course I have faith in you...I... I love you!"

Marnie giggled. "Can I go now?"

"Of course, Angel? You all set for money?"

"Yeeeah."

"Now, you would tell me if you weren't, right?"

"Well, I could maaaaybe use a little more." She blushed, catching her full lower lip between perfect white teeth, and looked down at the utilitarian tan carpeting. He tried not to grin—it would hardly do to have her figure out he was wrapped about his little finger lest she take advantage of the situation.

Robert was already pulling a couple large bills out of his wallet. "You have a good time at lunch...and go out and buy yourself something really pretty afterwards."

"Thank you!" Marnie pointed to her forehead, and it took him a second to understand. He placed a little kiss right where she'd pointed. Then she indicated her nose and giggled as he dropped a kiss there. Then she pointed at her mouth and he planted a kiss there, which he tried to deepen, but she pulled back.

She shook her finger at him, playfully. "Don't be fresh! Want to know something funny?"

He smiled back at her. "What?"

"I can taste my pussy on your lips! Gotta go, Robby!" Marnie left the office, leaving Robert to stare after her in mute adoration.

But he HAD to get back to work. Now to figure out who was behind the missing and diverted funds. It was a real mystery!