Simply Miranda

Story Info
A fantasy maker.
2.4k words
4.05
27.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/17/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Precisely on time, greeted by Monsieur Jordan, Miranda felt this was going to be an excellent fantasy.

The bed was done in white over white. The magnolia's were floating in Waterford crystal. Made by the factory for Miss Miranda. The long stemmed crystal was another one of a kind. They were perfectly balanced in a man and a woman's hand.

Elegance, indulgence, mystery was what the next few days would be all about. She knew her client better than he knew himself. All though he was an expert in Miranda. He would know her physically, emotionally and their fantasies were shared. Once they found one another their search was done. She remembered the night their hands touched casually. He was at the Baccarat table reaching for his drink Cristal. He was a big winner at the table. Miranda recalled the woman he was with, she kept kissing his ears. She would almost let herself flow into it. Then this brick wall exterior would throw a big cold barren of waves at her.

Miranda knew her type she talked a great game. Sexual eroticism was implied dusk to dawn. Then they would meet it wasn't so sexy being with a man of great power. Miranda always knew their ego's needed more stroking. They wanted to be allowed to let go. Soar on clouds. Touch the edge of paradise. Many times. Yet, the power was never to be forgotten. Miranda allowed all of her clients the luxury of being worshipped. Unconditionally adored, between them if they could dream it they could do it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

His hand was strong, elegant fingers, sensually molded between thumb and forefinger. Well manicured always commanding the best. He had a warm touch. She also knew he had never reaped the passions he paid top dollar for. Well, that changes tonight Doug Brooks. His face turned a split second before he placed his drink down. Their eyes piercing into one another's. Multitudes of emotions were being conveyed. Never speaking a word she let him know she was available. Walking away from him was the deal breaker. She had to show her ass was worth more than any other woman's in that place.

She walked on her tip toes taking long sensual strides. Hips moved equally erotic. She had worn the perfect dress almost to short to be legal. Miranda pulled this all together. She was baiting his desires. In her little sheer and satin red dress, her nude legs. Any man would gladly be willing to give a year of life just to be able to touch her legs. Well, defined thighs beautifully evocative. Those shapely legs to their dainty ankles made few men weep. She felt her back and the dress cupping her ass was being taken in with great interest. It's when she stopped. Sideways stance casually glancing over her shoulder. She knew she had him hooked. She knew he expected to own her, after a little while she might let him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As she went up the glass elevator she couldn't get his eyes out of her mind. He had fire in his eyes, yet his face was a perfect mask. She gets in her room that night. Made a call to the necessary people to have sent a gorgeous box of Macanudo cigars to a Mr. Doug Brooks. It simply read 'Miranda'.

She knew that she was moving into another realm of her passions. Tonight would be a night to learn about Mr. Brooks. This would be a new beginning for her too.

How long ago was this she had felt this rush of adrenaline? This igniting spark at the mere mention of his name. She knew down to the second their hand touched. But this was the first big fantasy. They had conversed she made some trips out of town. They stay well connected tonight would be their first introduction of this complex relationship.

"Jordan you have this place looking just like my fantasy." Miranda smiled into his dark eyes.

"Miss Miranda you mean your clients fantasy. Over the periods you have spoken we have brought forth a lot of memories for tonight." Monsieur Jordan quietly smiled back in Miranda's eye.

"Is everything prepared and timed to perfection for this evening? Candles, flowers, lighting? How about the food? The sensual oils if it gets to that tonight, Jordan?" Miranda said as she walked into the vaulted bedroom suite.

"Everything is perfect, Miss Miranda." Monsieur Jordan hollered back.

Miranda slipped into her haven. Silk, white silk and taffeta adorned these walls. The bed sat upon a broad pedestal over looking the starry night right off the balcony. The room looked ethereal in it's beauty. Vaulted ceilings ceiling to floor mirrors scattered. It was beautiful to the senses, sensual, erotic. Men just enjoyed being in this room Miranda was every ounce a woman of mystery.

Doug had been given a day of spa, gambling, a day of constant sensual moments. Miranda kept tabs with his day. Massages, she was delighted that he didn't take the beautiful woman up on the full body massage. He sat at the table of high stakes poker and was winning. He was brought his Cristal his cigar all the gourmet foods he desired. Never needing to ask for a light, a drink, he was pampered to every inch his manliness. His poker players were almost jealous of how this was being done so efficiently they never knew it was his fantasy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doug allowed himself to think of Miranda she was an endearing creature. She seemed to be able to sense his every need and mood. She was so beautiful that he felt a pang of desire come over him. Having tonight was something he was looking forward to. Their talks he realized after them he felt more relaxed more closer to her. She had a way of listening, understanding what he was saying. He could tell her anything he knew she would understand. His minds eye replayed that walk knowing it was for him only. Like a woman smashing a cigarette with each twist of that ankle. That ankle that so, so slender. The one that he would have over his shoulder and kiss, tonight? That extraordinary calf so firmly etched with the right curve. The delightful behind the knee indention. She smelled so wonderful a scent of her own.

Her thighs were a marvel they were perfection in size, shape and touch. Doug wanted them wrapped around his waist, his back, his head. He wanted them to envelope him, smother him lay near him. He wanted to touch them, kiss, and then spread them for his and her enjoyment. Her ass was tight beautifully shaped round high and firm. He could only dream of what else she looked like. Tonight after this day would be an exciting, erotic evening. His inner voice moaned at the thought. Tonight he would be entering unknown territory with this goddess. His male member was semi hard, when he decided to get back to the game at hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miranda walked through the divine room into her inner sanctum. There she had her dressing area and bathing area. She looked into her closet the white trumpet beaded short dress was hanging perfectly.

It was so short she ran her finger through the crystal beading. Feeling the wonderful satin and silk strategically placed material she knew Doug would be knocked out. Her diamond strap over the toe four inch heels were laid out on the table top. As she looked inside the lingerie drawers she found the perfect tiny little accessories.

Miranda was feeling breathless with anticipation she loved this feeling it was such an aphrodisiac. It was the launching of a fantasy that could bring her to this heart pounding moment. She had everything planned to the slightest detail yet the night would have surprising twists. Walking to the banks of mirror she easily slipped out of her clothing. Comfortable with her nudity she walked around seeing to her dress for the evening. She might be wearing over two tonight she made sure all accessories were available to her finger tips. The mirrors showed a long lithe torso large breasts with larger than a mans mouth, nipples. Her nipples were reactive instantly, left nipple more so. Her time as a prima ballerina only made her waist and hips almost a spiritual event. She had such strength but yet soft curves. Taking her hands she explored her flat stomach turning to eye her high round ass.

Her long sensuous arms finished with the most delicate hands. Fingertips were so long and feminine. Her neck was long and erotic, the nape was inviting. Turning on the rain forest shower she stepped in once she pulled her hair up. The rain forest shower was a fine mist filled with moisturizing water that would allow Doug's hand to feel the velvet of her skin. Steam came up to claim her closed in shower her body was being refreshed for tonight. Her hands were exploring her body.

Placing her palms flat she moved across the soft skin letting out a little moan. Nipples became erect as she knew they would. Pulling on them and then releasing them on a rhythm caused her to bite her full lower lip. Oh tonight her body would be adored. Exchanging touches with Doug. She stepped where her legs parted slipping her fingers she felt the hard bud of her clit awakening. Seeing Doug's hand in her mind she knew he would be pulling on it tonight. She remembered his strong mouth and almost fainted thinking of his lips surrounding her now engorged clit. She smiled at his physique he was trim, tall as always. Beautiful full head of hair, eyes that spoke multitudes. Her hips started to sway from side to side as she thought of him using her body to get his pleasure tonight.

Slow motion she swayed to the thoughts of him. The shower started closing down, steam was lowering itself. Once again she could see her body in the mirrors. She was so ready for tonight she knew Doug was prepared all day. Miranda thought to herself how would he be as a lover? She would play his body likes a fine orchestra. Every sense would be catered too. She was well versed on the current events if that is what he wanted. She could speak fluently seven languages. She knew the language of passion. The nuances, the touches, senses. They were engraved in her. She knew the wants, desires and the fantasy of Doug.

Tonight is when they would all come out to play. Taking his lead she would make sure he lusted for nothing before the sunrise. Sitting in her make up chair she started dressing for the evening. Every eyelash was touched, lips were painted facial makeup applied lightly. Brushing her hair one hundred strokes made it shine for the beautiful way it curled around her mesmerizing face. Walking to her stockings she sat down lifting her right leg she placed her toe into the top. Pulling it evenly she brought it up to her groin almost. Allowing the elastic covered with ribbons and bows to lie flat. She did the second one the same way. Looking she saw herself standing there with face and hair all done and silk stockings kissing her legs. Her lightly trimmed pubic hair allowed for the beauty of what Doug would enjoy tonight. Looking at the grandfather clock she knew her time was at hand. Slipping her white short dress on she was all but ready.

Tonight was going to be a feast of sensual overtones. Neither one knowing how the other would react. It would be an evening of action, reaction. Touch, to touches. Scents to oral passions. Miranda's mind wondered how he would taste. Smiling at herself she realized she couldn't wait. Yet, patience was the biggest virtue in fantasies.

Tonight was filled with anticipations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Doug waltzed into his suite. Seeing it for the first time he walked into a suite that looked like an old manor. Leather, stone, rough hewn wood paneling. The bedroom suite was masculine the view was breath taking, the terrace seemed to wind around the outside of the building. It was late. He walked into the dressing room there hung five suits from all the major men's designer. Suits, shirts and ties matching. Four inch cuffs. French cuffs of course, on the dresser were cuff link sets with exotic stones. Then he saw his tuxedo, the classic. Diamond cuff links hung from the starched cuffs. The shoes came from the top of every line of the men's top shoe maker's. He was awed by this touch.

Undressing he looked at himself he had kept his shape. He was a busy businessman a deal maker. His passion was gambling with time spent with a beautiful woman. In that area he felt slighted lately. Then Miranda came into his life. Looking in his underwear drawer he saw custom made satin boxers it brought a large smile to his face. Jumping into the glassed in shower he had his favorite music piped in which he had never shared with another person his love of music. Another Miranda touch. What did she know about him. What intrigued him was how did she know? He took the bar of soap starting with his head and neck. He lathered his fine looking chiseled facial features. Crossing his broad finely hairy chest. Then lowering his hand cupping his semi soft cock. He managed to lather it with an extra layer of moisturizing soap. His mind went to Miranda's walking away from him. Soon his fine sensual thumb and fore finger had his growing cock inside the saddle part. He made a long determined stroke and his groin exploded into action. He was humping his hand, head thrown back lips parted he started pummeling his cock. He knew the feeling as it swept up his spine that his orgasm was going to shatter all around the shower.

After he felt revitalized ready for the night with Miss Miranda. Slipping on the Armani he looked as he added each layer. Looking at the perfect fit, feeling the material. Slipping in the cuff's adjusting the boys. He felt superior to any other man. Slipping his eleven's into Italian made slip on's he was almost regal looking. The cool satin boxers were snug but oh so erotic. Looking in the mirror he combed his luxurious hair back. Only to see that his suit jacket once slipped on made him feel powerful. The day at the spa, poker afternoon which he was up fifty thousand. Tonight with Miranda the world was Doug Brook's, nothing was going to stop tonight. Soft music and dancing. Dining and oh so much fucking and exploring this lady.

Yes tonight he would be the almighty powered driven lover. Just simply for Miranda.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~