Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 06

Story Info
The training of Simran's mother as Josh's slave.
7.9k words
4.08
27.8k
10
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
871 Followers

Simran discovers new horizons Ch.06

By Dan57 and Merantix from an idea by Harry

The training of Simran's mother as Josh's slave

Josh administered a new shot of aphrodisiac to Sheela : he wanted to increase her sexual appetites, make her mad with lust. She would be denied of actual sex : as he wanted to have her hymen stitched, he wouldn't use her pussy anymore until the final defloration moment. In the same idea, she had an incredibly tight ass he had decided to deflower at the same time. Everything would be filmed and Sheela would be able to revive those moments as many times as she wanted. And if she didn't want it, she would be coerced to watch her own fate! Of course, quite often, Josh would be there too and he would be shagging her mercilessly and it would certainly be rather disturbing for the Indian girl at times!

Sheela soon felt that her belly was ablaze. She turned toward Josh and, totally oblivious of the fact that she was shamefully totally naked, that she was sharing a bed with a total stranger, she offered him her lips. He took her mouth with the quiet assurance of the legitimate owner of a prized trophy. She could see the girl who had served food at the party, she was still wearing her indecent belly dance outfit and she was filming the scene but Sheela had more urgent problems to deal with. She blubbered :

-Master, please fuck me! I so much need your magnificent cock! I beg you : take me, possess me, and own your slut!

-I love to hear you begging for my cock! Just tell me that you are my total slave, that I can use your body just as I wish, take it, offer it to my friends or lend it to strangers, tell me you are ready to become a hooker for my benefit!

-Master, I am your total slave! You can use me just as you want! I will service you, your friends and whoever you tell me to fuck. I will become a whore for you!

-Good, Sheela! Now Leylah, please push away this curtain so that all the girls present can be sure it was you, Sheela who has willingly agreed to become a whore for me!

Sheela was dimly aware that the curtain was removed and all her daughters, her daughter in law and four young friends of the family contemplated her with bewildered eyes... Josh resumed quietly his speech :

- All of you girls are now at my beck and call. I have taken hundreds of very compromising pictures of you, frigging your pussies, relieving your bladder or your bowels, kissing other girls including your mother, sisters or strangers. Some of you have even let me fuck them. Each of you will receive a copy of your fascinating press book. Just imagine what would be the effect if your husbands, your neighbours, your family or your boss received the same images! You would face divorce, dishonour, disregard and probably very difficult times. On the contrary, if you abide to my orders, you'll get very rich, be able to afford the most expensive outfits, the most beautiful travels on Earth, meet some of the most handsome and influential men in Detroit and the nearby states! It's a great opportunity for you! Some of you have dreamed of getting pregnant and I offer you this possibility : just don't take your contraceptive pills at the right moment and let nature do its trick!

The girls stayed silent, bemused by Josh's speech and its implications.... He continued :

-For the time being, my friend Tyrone has prepared an envelope for each of you with the photographs we have taken. You may now return home and consider your position : you may call the police and lose anything you have or phone me and tell me you are ready to follow the training you may need or you cab stay at home, praying that I may find you too ugly to interest any man on Earth but look at your image in a mirror : do you think nobody on Earth would be interested to spending some pleasant time with you? I don't! Of course, some of you like Sheela are a bit overweight and will need a medical treatment to get sufficiently attractive for men... Sheela will have to lose about forty pounds and gain two sizes in bust to enter the category of babes in my stable! I will study the case of each of you when you'll phone me! You may all leave except Sheela!

The eyes of all the girls were down cast when they discovered the pictures. None of them could remember the circumstances of the shootings but their husbands would never doubt they weren't forced to do it : there were no male participants there. They were doomed. A few of them thought to suicide but Josh's allusion to a benefit for each of them had hit home. Most of these girls were quite aware that they were deeply unsatisfied by their present husbands and that they could easily improve their situation by yielding to Josh's indecent proposals : some of their husbands had never the time, the will or the abilities to give them babies : other men could be less interested by their jobs! They wouldn't stay until the birth or during the first years of their progeny but their husbands would deserve such a punishment for their dereliction of duty! They should just have declined to marry a girl!

One by one, the girls dialled the cell phone number Josh had given them. They had realized that they weren't blackmailed into doing something sinful; that they were just offered an opportunity to do what they had always wanted! The blackmail was just a pretext for them to accept the shame of their new job. Those who had thought of taking lovers but hadn't been bold enough to look for one had the perfect excuse : they would never look for a precise lover but offer themselves to dozens of them and one would become the father of their offspring! It would be the luck of the draw... They wouldn't really be forced into it!

Sheela had completely recovered her wits when she considered the pictures where she was the star of the picture. She must have been mad as she was seen sucking Josh's cock or shoving the tip of a broom into her ass... She had also shamelessly rubbed her pussy against a tap in the toilets and the tap seemed to shine with the thick coating she had scooped from her pussy... When all the other girls had left, Josh had returned to deal with her. He told her to stand up. She obeyed meekly but she bucked when he told her to strip down. She bluntly refused but Josh called for Tyrone's help. Between them, they quietly tore apart all her clothes and tied her to an X shape wooden frame on the wall. They shoved vibrators into her holes, including one in her mouth... They have been deliberately set to slow stimulation level but after ten minutes, Sheela had been on the verge of a much-desired climax.

Josh had suddenly switched off the vibrators. It was a really fiendish way of torturing Sheela. When she had calmed down, Josh just switched on back the vibrators and listened to more and more strident screams. She half expected it when Josh switched off the vibrators but she knew now that she was nothing but a toy for him. She wept in despair before telling Josh he was her Master, that he could do with her just vas he wanted! Josh considered her for a few minutes before telling her he was going to test her submission! Josh untied her from the wooden frame and made her bend over a chest and retied her on top of it with her hands and her tits on one side and her feet dangling on the opposite side. He secured her hands and feet to the chest and spitted straight on her anus before forcing the tight ring. Sheela screamed a lot in pain but she didn't ask for Josh to pull out of her back passage.

Josh cummed aplenty in Sheela's back passage and he pulled out after having cleaned his cock by rubbing it against her pussy. Tyrone benefited from the abundant lubrication Josh had provided for his own entry. The hole had been quite well reamed as he hadn't to force his entry too violently. Sheela didn't even scream during his massive intrusion but she was aghast when Leylah put on a strap on dildo and presented it to Sheela's mouth. Simran's mother now knew that nothing would be spared to her. Tyrone cummed in her anus and Sheela slurped on the big dildo when it left her mouth. Leylah soon repositioned the artificial dong against Sheela's gaping open anus. The Arab girl yelped in triumph as the dildo disappeared in Sheela's back passage. She started to fuck the Indian girl with the same energy as any man. Perhaps she was craftier as Sheela soon started to scream but there was no hint of pain in her screams, just unadulterated passion.

-Yes, please, Mistress! Do me hard! Fuck me faster now. Continue, please! I'm about to come! AAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Josh waited until Leylah had pulled out to untie Sheela and take her in his arms. She hugged him in the fiercest embrace and dropped a shower of kisses on his forehead, his face, his ears and finally on his mouth.

-Master, I love you! Now I know my place and I desperately want to please you!

-Good, Sheela, you will be my new whore! I will just test further your determination!

Josh had a fiendish grin when he took the skin of her left tit between thumb and forefinger. Sheela looked at him, a bit frightened but stayed still. Josh increased the pressure... She nodded without saying anything and clamped her arms behind her back. Josh pinched her tit really hard... Sheela had soon tears in her eyes but she kept the position, just chewing on her lower lip and enduring the pain with a stiff upper lip... She never even tried to escape from her Master's grip... Josh nodded in approval as a black mark appeared on her tender skin :

-Well done, Sheela! You have just proved to me that you can endure terrible pain when it's your Master who tortures you! You will be an asset in my team! Tomorrow, you will service the first people I have chosen for you. In a few months, I will try to find your former husband. I promised you that you could avenge yourself on him if he is still alive and I will stick up to my word!

-Oh thank you, Master! I promise I will always trust you totally! May I take your superior cock in my mouth and give it the tribute it deserves : I would like you to cum in my mouth and make me swallow your seed!

-Do you think you are up to this task, slave?

-Before my marriage, I may have been a virgin but I was certainly not an innocent young girl! Such tricks are never forgotten, Master! Try me!

-OK, slut! You're in command! Just don't skewer your pussy or your ass on my pole! Meanwhile, I will arrange a meeting for you at the Central Hospital...

-For me? But why?

-A little stitching to enhance your value! No danger for you! You promised to always trust me! Prove it now! I don't want to hear any questions!

Sheela nodded and with a large smile fell to her knees in front of her master. She opened her mouth wide and took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. She immediately started to rub his cockhead and his shaft with her tongue. Josh closed his eyes in bliss : Sheela was a very good cock sucker, just like her daughter Simran. The age-old proverb came true once more : like mother, like daughter! Her tongue was deliciously swirling around the swollen head of his cock and he uttered a plaintive groan! Josh decided to call his friend at the hospital later : he couldn't risk to bellow on the phone as he filled Sheela's mouth with his spunk but Taram would certainly enjoy using Sheela's mouth before and after the operation... He may even become a regular customer for her talent!

When he had relieved himself in Sheela's mouth, Josh drove her to a clinic where a surgeon made her lie on an examination table. Without saying her anything, he practiced several shots on her pussy then in it. Sheela was terrorized but Josh kept a hand on her shoulder and this contact calmed Sheela. The doctor disinfected her pussy, and then he made several stitches deep inside her before speaking to Josh :

- It's done! I have restored her hymen : she could pretend now she is still a pure virgin! Just wait for about a month for the healing to be complete or the stitches will break with no blood and no pain : a defloration is not complete is the girl doesn't bleed or scream a lot when you will pop her hymen! So just use her mouth or her tits for at least four weeks. The longer you wait, the more painful it will be for her and the most enjoyable for you will be her defloration! Josh then phoned to Leylah who had been waiting in the adjacent room. He put his hand on Sheela's head and she lifted her head in pride as he praised her cock sucking performance :

-Leylah, I think we have here a rare treat : Sheela is a great cocksucker who will earn plenty of money for me! I would like you to train her while I attend to her daughters. Your objective is rather simple : make her lose forty or fifty pounds but don't famish her : a breakfast with orange juice, yoghurt, cereals, a glass of milk and an omelette will do. Then I would consider one hour of physical warm up followed by four hours of intensive belly dancing then another shower, a fast snack and two hours in the swimming pool to increase her endurance limits. Then you will teach her all the tricks of her future trade : putting on glamorous make up, walking like a top model with swaying hips, smiling to prospective customers, pushing her tits forward and arching her back to attract attention on her butt, flirting discreetly or outrageously with men or with women or seducing them... She doesn't need to be trained for sucking cocks but she may need lessons on how to eat pussy! I am sure you will enjoy that part of your duty! The fees for her belly dance public performances will go directly in your purse but I'll pay for her jewels and her outfits!

-That is crystal clear, Josh! Sheela will show you every week her new abilities and her slenderer waist! May I use the flogger on her if she doesn't behave?

-Of course, Leylah! You're totally in charge of her! Just call for me if you face a major problem or when Sheela makes a major achievement! You're lucky, Sheela! Leylah is the best coach I know. You will be the best trained whore in Detroit! Take pride in it!

Leylah kissed Josh and left followed quite obediently by Sheela. Leylah had put on a rich silk dress but Sheela had received simple cotton, very worn and dirty saree a Dalit woman would have refused to put on. Leylah had a big bag with her and she told Sheela to carry it. A few days before, Sheela would have never accepted such a lowly task but now she agreed immediately to show her subservience. When they arrived at Leylah's home, the Arab girl ordered her ward to strip completely and place the glass chamber pot that was in the bag on the table. Sheela blushed when she discovered it : it was totally transparent and held a large but very short glass dildo. Sheela was told to impale herself on the protruding object...She panicked as there was no grease to help the entry but she turned toward her mistress and whispered :

-Mistress! It's so big! I would need some lubricant!

-You must be really stupid, Sheela! Any woman has a portable source of lubricant! Just frig your clit and you'll produce as much love juices as you want!

Sheela absentmindedly nodded and climbed on the table. She stripped completely naked with some emphasis on her improvised strip tease for the benefit of Leylah! She placed her forefinger on the nub of her clit and rubbed it in circles. Her pussy became rapidly quite wet. Sheela scooped some of her juices to cover the dildo before boring down on it... When the glass object was fully wedged in her pussy, she started to moan in pleasure. The dildo was too short to fill her up and reach the ultimate release but it kept her permanently on the edge. It couldn't either reach for a new hymen! Leylah told her then to let her legs hang down without supporting herself on her toes... She obeyed and Leylah attached chains to her ankles, preventing her from breaking free. She then placed a camera in front of the exposed woman's butt.

-You will stay there until you empty your bowels in this chamber pot and I have the photo... It will be your first gift to Josh : your major achievement for the day!

Leylah gave Sheela a brown pill, a very potent laxative and she was soon in the throes of an urgent need to defecate. Sheela fought to the limit but she had to surrender after a long moment. Leylah watched her performing that vile act.

-Good! Some of your future customers may require such revolting acts from a whore and you will have to perform for them but they are hopefully uncommon! Now I think you may also need to relieve your bladder. I will remove your chains but you will just turn around to skewer your ass on the glass dildo. You will give Josh another photo of you peeing in the chamber pot. Just try to smile attractively to the camera : you must lure your customers to fuck you again and again!

This part felt easier and Sheela half turned toward the camera in a very seductive pose that would certainly have entailed a nice bonus for her in professional circumstances. Leylah then helped her pupil to stand up and made her take a shower : warm at the beginning, she switched it soon to ice cold, making Sheela scream in horror! Then Leylah handed Sheela a belly dance outfit : a half bra that barely covered her nipples with a G-string that completely disappeared between her ass cheeks. The outfit was covered with beads, pearl chains and glittering incrustations. It left nothing to imagination with simple gauze covering her body and attracting attention to the most interesting curves and not hiding anything. The warm up session made Sheela blush in shame but the real training was even more demanding. Soon Sheela couldn't even think of her indecent outfit as the choreography was rather intricate. She was sweating profusely and was bordering complete exhaustion when Leylah told her that the four hours limit had been reached.

The little snack after that was invigorating and the following swimming session went quite smoothly. Sheela was rather unquiet about the rest of the afternoon : she had been told she would be trained for entertaining a girl. Leylah looked quite the mistress and she wouldn't find it too difficult to submit to such a girl but Leylah told Sheela that she would be trained with one of the other girls... Sheela opened bewildered eyes when Simran entered the room! She would have to exchange kisses, to lick and pleasure her own daughter! She tried to argue :

-Mistress! I can't! Simran is my daughter! It would be tantamount to incest!

Leylah took from her belt a vicious looking cat-o'-nine-tails and administered a couple of stinging strokes that immediately quenched any idea of revolt... She downcast her eyes as Leylah gave the two girls her instructions :

-Simran is wearing her work saree while you, Sheela, are still in your swimming suit... You are going to strip one another very slowly, using your teeth to remove the garments. Your fingers are just to be used to unclasp, unbutton or unhook what you cannot do with your teeth! You will kiss any square inch of skin you are uncovering and you will lick any sensitive zones available : nipples, clit, pussy lips and ass rim... Don't worry : both of you will pleasure and be pleasured by the other one until I am satisfied. I will then pick the best of you two to pleasure me and the other one will have to shove her tongue in my ass hole... So you have better to do your best to be chosen for my pussy...

Needless to say, it was Simran who had the honour to lick Leylah's pussy while Sheela had the dubious pleasure to lick her ass hole... Leylah insisted until Sheela automatically started to lick the nearest available pussy without to be prompted to do it! The two girls now French kissed or hugged one another without apparent repulsion...They took a last shower when Tyrone came to fetch them. He was with them in the bathroom as they lathered one another. Sheela was told to take Tyrone's cock in her mouth and suck him while Simran gave her a big enema. Then they switched position : nothing would be too dirty for the two slave girls. They were given just a short black dress to go to the car that Tyrone had placed in a badly lit zone but they were ushered into the trunk. Tyrone removed their dresses and closed the trunk. Sheela was pressed against the body of her daughter and she gave her a kiss that wanted to be reassuring!

dan57
dan57
871 Followers