Simran Discovers New Horizons Ch. 07

Story Info
Sheela enjoys watching Aruna's enslavement.
7.5k words
4
22.3k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
869 Followers

By Dan57 and Merantix from an idea by Harry

Sheela enjoys watching Aruna's enslavement

Simran was receiving her mother Sheela for the afternoon. The weather was unusually hot for summer season, especially there in Detroit. It had been now three months that Sheela had started her new career as a very successful whore for her new husband Josh. He had specialized her in large gangbangs between twenty to fifty guests but she occasionally dealt with much smaller groups or even individual jobs and that was that diversity that pleased Sheela. She really enjoyed making so much money by just opening her thighs for some strangers and she was quite proud of giving her husband his share of her earnings in thick envelopes : usually two grands a day, sometimes much more than that! With just her own share, she could keep the pot boiling for the whole family and all her future babies!

Sheela's belly was swelling progressively with Josh's twin babies and it already started to show but it seemed to make her even more attractive for men. On her side, she felt excessively proud with the idea that Josh had sired two babies in her womb, something she would have thought totally impossible at her age! She was also becoming hornier and hornier every week and she would have dreamed of servicing long queues of wild men, each with a cock that grazed the floor! She felt incredibly lucky that Josh had decided to make her whole family into active whores for his benefit and that she had been chosen as his first trainee after her daughter Simran! Simran had recently replaced her old car with a Lexus limousine, a clear sign she was as successful as her mother. The car had been chosen wide enough to allow Simran to entertain three men on the back seat if the need arose. Sheela was thinking to buy the same model for her own customers!

The two women were chatting quietly in the garden. Simran had four deep armchairs and a double settee that hung from the ceiling without legs, hanging freely from chains in the tradition of an old porn series named Emmanuelle of which she had been a fan for long. Without thinking to it, Sheela had pulled at the hem of her saree until it had reached her waist. The move had revealed that Sheela wasn't wearing any knickers and that her pussy was as bald as a newborn baby's crotch! Her pussy hole was gaping open and oozing copious amounts of revealing fluids : soon, she would need to use a big dildo as a plug or ask her daughter to use one of her double dongs with her!

Sheela had outgrown being shy in front of her daughter : they both were now professional whores and met often when they weren't on duty. They had waited just a few weeks after Sheela's coming out and were now eating each other's pussy at least once or twice every week. They always looked forward for the next occasion and since they were now totally at ease being bi, they had plenty of opportunities : sometimes, just the two of them or with Josh, Tyrone or both. For the last Tuesday evening, they had also invited Leylah : three wild hot girls and two well endowed studs. The party had lasted until the wee hours and Sheela had lost the count of her climaxes... Simran had proved her that she was as hot as her mother for sex in any condition!

Without any comment, Simran had just followed her mother's example and she was now playing with her clit. The two girls' fingers were covered with quite revealing and very pungent dew. The two girls sucked playfully their fingers to see that none of their juices got wasted. When they got thirsty, one of them stood up and usually offered the other one a glass of cold orange juice and a lick at her drenched pussy! The offer was never declined even though a sexual encounter between a mother and her daughter was the most horrible act for many of their neighbours! The idea just added to their excitement!

Josh came out of the house to share a drink with the two women. Sheela and Simran moved to the double place settee and in the same lewd movement, they started to frig their pussies just before his eyes. In no time, he had a raging hard on. The two girls then swarmed around him and started to milk him thoroughly : they collected all his sperm in a vial they left on the table. Later, they sipped it as some delicious wine in very small glasses. Once it was in the mouth of Sheela, she would bend toward her daughter and pass it to her who reciprocated soon after until there was none left. Simran would then sip another mouthful of seed and start again the exchanges while continuing to frig her pussy and swallow her own juices when she could...

Everything was quiet in that secluded countryside : plenty of houses had been destroyed with the crisis that had been very severe in Detroit and Josh had been able to buy the three adjoining cottages for a trifle of money thanks to Simran and Sheela's earnings : two grands a day and two hundred and fifty days of work in a year made half a million dollars for him for each girl! He had now two fully trained hookers and a good number waiting to start training! Josh had made his house into a little palace with a dining hall, a dance hall, an indoor swimming pool, a spa, a small gymnasium and massage tables for up to six people... There was also a closet with a collection of sex toys, with manacles, whips and crops without forgetting the clit and the nipple clamps that the two girls wore now permanently when they weren't on duty or at home under Josh's supervision...

Josh was quite proud of Simran and Sheela's training : they now really needed a cock quite often if nor permanently in their pussies or anywhere. He frequently joked they were addicted to cock and that wasn't very far from reality : when they had cummed several times in a day, they were quite calm but when they had been sex starved for a day and even more for a full week end, they got itchy and nervous like broncos and they had often altercations for the most futile motives with neighbours or with other family members paying them a visit... Of course, when Sheela and Simran were together, they had no occasion to quarrel : when they didn't agree on anything, they would just improvise a meeting in the nearest bedroom and find soon total agreement!

Of course, the little games between Sheela and her daughter were most often performed in front of a camera on a tripod. Simran would choose later the best moments and make a video of it she would send to Josh for his entertainment : sometimes, he summoned later both girls in the gymnasium or on the massage table and ordered them to play together, to kiss one another like lovers or engage in some sizzling hot passionate 69. In other cases, Josh might decide to send the video to all the family, making them jealous of Simran and Sheela's luck or make them dream about the dirty acts they would love to perform, too! The best videos had been made into porn films. Simran had been appointed as the producer of all the films made by Josh's girls and they were already becoming a big hit in the underground market. They weren't commercialized in the US for evident reasons but Simran had began receiving interesting proposals from some foreign companies who wanted to hire the services of both girls for a film or a whole series... Josh hadn't given the go ahead signal so far but both girls were quite eager for it!

Some of Simran's sisters had even gone as far as begging Josh to train them as whores : they saw it as a way to fulfil all their hidden desires. They had added that they would be happy to fulfil any of Josh's dirtiest wishes... Now that Simran and Sheela earned enough money to cater for the family needs and didn't require any supervision, Josh had decided it was time acceding to their demands. He had decided to start the training of two other girls in the family's rich treasure trove and he had chosen Aruna and Renu. He had promised Simran to breed Aruna and it was time to make his promise reality : he had Aruna constantly reminded of the shameful acts she had committed at Simran's party during the Superbowl but it had been so far just an idle threat that had kept her on her tiptoes. She had remained totally mute about anything she might have discovered about her mother and her sister : it was time to tighten the nook and increase his hold on the other sisters and the family friends who had been netted with them! He called as usual for Tyrone and Leylah's help. If the need arose, they could also require the help of Sheela and Simran : in their situation, they had nothing to deny to Josh!

Sheela sent an invitation to both girls to spend the weekend with her when their respective husbands had left for meetings in Chicago... It was an invitation neither Aruna nor Renu dared to decline, although they already knew they would have to face humiliation or maybe worse than that! Old recipes worked always better : Sheela had prepared a punch spiked with the aphrodisiac that had worked so well... Aruna felt already totally relaxed with her latent fears totally forgotten : she laughed at every joke from Sheela, even the salacious ones her mother was now quite keen to use since she had started her career of whore. Simran moved toward her sister in law. She pushed a stray strand of hair back from Renu's face. So far, everything seemed quite normal, and then Simran bent down and dropped a kiss straight on her sister in law's mouth. The girl froze as this gesture was totally at odd with their normal quite proper behaviour.

Sheela took opportunity of Renu's immobility to unhook her strapless choli and free her tits from their cups : the choli fell to the floor and Renu's tits were now in plain view. Simran reached for her sister in law's tits and started to caress her nipples. She had taken a sip of the punch to find the courage to do it but it finally was easier than what she had anticipated : Renu's tits were firm and resilient, quite pleasant to caress! Sheela started to play also with them, just as if Renu was in milk. Josh was not planning to breed her until the next year : a baby would ensure Renu's total subservience to her new Master as he could just tell to the interested ears that the baby would clearly not be her husband's and any test would certainly be the end of her marriage...

Aruna came to watch Simran and Sheela stripping slowly Renu. Josh entered the room and pressed Aruna's shoulders down. Her dazed mind was unable to resist the pressure and she fell on her four on the floor. Josh unhooked swiftly Aruna's choli and opened it wide, pushing it back behind her shoulders. He also lifted the hem of her saree hem to uncover her butt. Aruna was rather prudish and would never exhibit her ass or her pert boobs even to her sister in law but with the effect of aphrodisiac drink, she just giggled and let the other participants have their way with her. One thing was pristine clear : she opposed no resistance whatsoever!

Renu then covered Aruna's tits with her caresses and started to lick her nipples, drawing strangled moans of pleasure from her throat... Her hands were sliding over Aruna's belly, feeling her tits and pulling at her nipples as if it was dough. Aruna didn't try to push away the hands tormenting her! On the contrary, she moaned helplessly as she pushed her tits into her sister in law's hands and squirmed on the couch!

Renu playfully rolled Aruna's nipples between her fingers. It felt so good, Aruna thought in her dazed mind. Her nipples hardened of their own volition. Sheela went to torment a bit the two girls. They were conscious and could answer her questions in a somewhat limited way...

- Renu, you seem to really enjoy playing with your sister in law's tits...

- Yes, Sheela! They are so huge and quite sensitive!

- Take the pose : I want to immortalize this moment! Look at the camera as you lick her tits and shove a finger up her pussy. Good, now titillate her clit to make her cum! Good again! Now, Renu, take Aruna's nipple in your mouth and bite it. Make her scream for the photo!

Renu obliged soon after : the photos would be quite revealing and both girls would have thereafter the choice between a scandal and the subsequent divorce or their total submission to Josh. Simran interfered : she wanted to really humiliate Aruna :

- Now, Renu, I will need your full cooperation... Here is a screwdriver with a large head! You are going to shove the wooden handle into Aruna's pussy and ram it back and fro until she cums wildly... Yes but, now, deeper and faster!

Aruna started to moan. The polished wooden handle was acting like a sizable dildo, giving her extremely pleasant feelings. She was soon on the verge of a wild climax...

- Renu, pull back now ; I don't want you to appear on this photo!

On Simran's instructions, Aruna took the knob in her hands and moved it faster and faster in her pussy, pinching her nipples to reach for an earth shattering climax just in front of Simran's camera. Josh was quite pleased by this photo... Aruna was spread-eagled on the bed in the throes of a screaming orgasm and nobody would ever believe her if she pretended she had been forced! Simran then ordered Aruna to kneel at her feet and lick her pussy. She had been a participant to the party and it would have been suspicious if Ari's wife didn't appear on some photos. Josh would send her a few explicit photographs and she could pretend she had been blackmailed too! She would be just another victim for the other girls! Aruna would never have taken such a submissive stance in front of Simran she discreetly hated but with the help of the aphrodisiac, she did! Simran took the photo with a triumphant smile! She turned toward her Master Josh :

- Master, my sister was afraid to get a few pounds at my party when you trapped us all. Her husband has better things to do than knocking her up... She has told my mother she is in her most fertile time. Perhaps you could help her by breeding her now. Her husband has publicly announced he would do anything to have a baby, male or female, even in vitro fertilization. If you granted him his wish, he couldn't publicly disown his offspring and would have to bite the bullet even if he discovered later that he was not the father, that it was a black man! Some men from the south of India may be as black as you are!

- That could be interesting, Simran... It would prove the whole family that I am totally ruthless and that they are completely under my thumb. More over, I will probably breed you too next month. You will be able then to tell your family that I have decided to knock you up just like Renu and make you into a very active whore! They will just think it's just an insane move of a dirty blackmailer : they will just pity you! But I want to test your subservience, Simran!

- My body is totally yours to plunder, master! Give me your orders and I will fulfil them!

- Good, slut!

Josh pinched Simran's nipples hard, and smiled when Simran gasped and rolled her hips but didn't try to escape his grip. He then taunted her about her feelings for Ari :

- You have told me that your husband treated you as an equal. Now you have tasted being the submissive slut with a true man! Tell me whom you prefer now : the gentle loving Ari or the fiendish Josh?

- You know that I like it now when you play rough with me, when you hold me down and use me with no consideration for my feelings! I always hated being molested in public but I discovered with your help than my body likes it! It has been the most devastating revelation in my life... and the most exciting one! Now, each time, I am in your vicinity like now, it makes my pussy wet, shamefully wet! I need you to fuck me, now, Master!

- Pretty normal when you had such a very repressed life : I suppressed all your inhibitions and now you have opened to life like a teenager. I expect all your sisters to become as hot for cock as you are! A day will come probably when we will all have fallen in a routine and the excitement will cool down. It will be the moment our ways will part : I will sell you to another pimp in a far away country and it will be a new beginning for you!

- You're my Master! I will always abide to any of your orders, even the most shameful!

Josh ordered Simran on her back on the bed and she hastily complied. Josh spread her legs wide apart and began expertly milking her clit. He shoved a finger into her pussy and her juices squirted shamefully around his finger. He laughed out loud pointing out that any girl who ejaculated in such a way, just like a man, was said to be an extremely good lay! She writhed helplessly on the bed, even more ashamed of the copious flow of her love juices that covered her thighs with a revealing sheen but secretly proud of her wantonness... Simran's thoughts were now totally focused on her violently stimulated clit.... She couldn't stay still on the bed or control her little mewling moans. She was panting and her lungs were transformed into forge bellows. She shuddered helplessly when Josh replaced the finger in her pussy by three! She was now in deep need for an urgent release! She rolled her hips wildly, fucking herself on his strong fingers. When she came, the orgasm was overwhelming, stronger than any she'd had that day. Her muscles clamped hard around the fingers inside her pussy and she screamed like mad before collapsing on the bed...

A long time after, Simran squirmed on her couch and tried to stand up. She blubbered that she needed to go to the loo... She stumbled toward the toilets door. Josh ordered here to leave the door open : it was a test to know the depth of his control on her. She mumbled something in response, but when she entered, she left the door wide open. She lifted up the hem of her saree, the only piece of garment she had kept and started to pee. Josh told her :

- Now you know why I forbid you to wear undies under your saree or your dress, Simran! They just fall in the way at the most important moments. I will give the same instructions to Renu or Aruna : dispense to wear any undies as it could just hamper things in the future...

- You are certainly right, Master : just, I live in the present, not in a far away future!

- A very commendable idea for a whore but my cock in your ass : is it in the present or in the future?

While he said it, Josh had pulled Simran out of the toilets, turned her on her belly with her legs hanging on the side of the makeshift bed and had entered her ass hole with all his energy. Simran shrieked with the violence of his entry. He had humped forward with a violent scream and she had opened totally for him, screaming aloud in response. He had taken her tits in his huge paws and he was squeezing her tender boobs as she shamelessly told him how much she enjoyed being with him, being his fuck toy!

- Now you are going to help me own your sister while Tyrone offers a good shagging to Renu!

Aruna was quite aware that they were chatting about her but she was still unable to grasp what they meant... Simran lifted Aruna's feet toward the ceiling and let them rest on her shoulders. Aruna's feet were dangling freely in the air. Josh took position just behind Simran and his cock was nudging Aruna's pussy. He slapped Aruna's face to force her out of her trance. She yelled :

- Why did you slap my face, Master? I have been quite obedient!

- May be but I did want you completely awake when I am going to breed you!

- Breed me? A black man, breeding me? NOOOOO!

Josh's turgid cock plunged into Aruna's pussy. He immediately started to fuck her with ample moves. Aruna tried to protest but Josh knew how to put a woman's belly aflame! She soon started to accompany his moves, encircling his torso with her arms, pushing back as he was entering her and pulling out in tune with him. She had also started to scream in ecstasy :

- Yes, Master, plant your baby making seed in my very fertile garden! It's now your garden : my husband should have fertilized it long ago but he forfeited his turn! As long as you keep me happy, you may plant as many babies as you want there! You are my Master and I don't want to carry any baby but yours!

dan57
dan57
869 Followers
12