Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Redhook
Redhook
3 Followers

The last straw for me came a few minutes later. After dancing with you for a while, I shifted myself first to the middle of our little group where I was sandwiched between the two of you, then again to position myself behind Michelle. Feeling her tight ass as she ground it against my dick and running my hands up her thighs and over her stomach was incredibly erotic. After touching as much of her as I thought appropriate, I slid my hands back to her waist and pulled her close. As the three of us swayed back and forth to what was now a slow bass beat, it seemed as if we were the only three people on earth. To my amazement and complete fascination. I watched as you put one hand on her waist on top of mine, and then put your other hand on her tanned shoulder. As I drank in the sweet smell of her hair and perfume, you gently slid one of her spaghetti straps off until it dangled freely next to her arm. With a slow and deliberate motion, you slid your hand back up her arm, which was resting lightly against her side until your fingers were touching the top of her dress that was now barely clinging to her firm tits. After a brief hesitation, you gently slid the side of her dress down until her left breast was exposed to an inch or so below the areola.

I almost came right there as I watched you lean your head towards her uncovered and fully erect nipple and give it a slow, luxurious lick with your moist tongue. With the smile of the daughter of the devil himself aimed at the shocked but obviously aroused Michelle, you smoothly replaced her dress and spaghetti strap, grabbed both of us by the hand, and dragged us out of the club into the Las Vegas night.

We hopped into the first taxi we saw and told the cabbie to take us back to the Venetian. Traffic was heavy at two o'clock in the morning, but we didn't notice. I didn't at least. I was far too busy watching as my girlfriend and her best friend made out in the back of the cab. The only other time I had been witness to such a display of kissing was the night I first met you when we were the ones going at it like a couple of sixteen year-olds. Not wanting me to feel left out, you, sitting in the middle seat, split your time evenly between Michelle and I. While one of us was kissing you, the other watched and waited, and, occasionally put his or her lips in for a messy but exciting three-way kiss. Throughout the ride, I had one hand between your legs and was gently massaging your pussy while we all made out. I'm sure the cab driver took his time getting us to our destination as he was watching the whole display in his rearview mirror, but we got there eventually.

The walk from the cab to the room was a blur, it was almost a race to see who could get there first. I'm not sure how it all happened, but without actually talking about it as a group and through some combination of mutual attraction, luck, and the current situation, it looked as if all three of us were not only willing to get in bed together, but that we could think of nothing else. There was a brief hesitation as we entered our room as we all looked at each other for a few seconds, taking it all in. I had no idea how I happened to be in that particular place at that particular time, but I'm thankful for it every day. With that same smile on your face you led me over to the bed and, after kissing me deeply said, "Enjoy the show baby…this is for you…and me."

With that, you turned and beckoned Michelle to come over. With a bit of hesitation in her eyes and an unsure look about her, she slowly made her way towards you. With the alcohol starting to wear off and the throb of the music gone, the situation had changed quite a lot…this could no longer be explained away as ‘just dancing,' and she knew it. But she kept coming. After what seemed like an eternity, she was finally standing in front of you, chest heaving slightly, and looking shyly down at the floor. You reached up with one hand and brought her chin up so that you were looking in her eyes and said, "Honey, is everything O.K.?" She nodded yes. "If you want to stop, it isn't too late. Tonight was a lot of fun and it doesn't have to go any further if you don't want it too. Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head no.

After one last long look into her eyes, you put both hands on the sides of her face, and kissed her long and hard. Minutes later, when it finally ended, both of you were breathing hard and I was having a hard time controlling myself. With one fluid motion, you reached down below her waist and took the hem of her little black dress in your hands and pulled it up and over her head to reveal the naked beauty beneath. Her breasts were gorgeous…smaller than yours and with larger nipples, but very nice in their own right. Her stomach was firm, her ass tight, and her pretty little pussy was shaved completely bald. You took only a brief moment to look at her body before you gently pushed her back on the bed. Wide-eyed, she fell on her back and watched as you spread her legs apart and began to kiss and lick the insides of her thighs. Did you taste your pussy on them? Sitting at the other end of the bed with my cock in my hand, I imagined that you did. I could almost taste you myself from six feet away, and my mouth watered at the thought.

The teasing lasted only a few seconds, more out of your need to taste her sweet cunt than out of your desire to please her. I watched as you buried your face in her mound and she squealed with pleasure, as, for the first time in her life, another woman sampled her pussy. Watching her writhe around in pleasure while playing with her naked tits and listening to her moans was amazing. Seeing the same blonde head buried in her crotch that had been buried in mine only a few hours earlier was mesmerizing. Those two things, and seeing your perfect little ass bobbing around in the air was too much for me. It was a spectacular show, but, like the dancing earlier, I wanted a piece of the action for myself.

It took seconds for me to shed my slacks, shirt and boxers. With my throbbing cock in my hand, I made my way to the foot of the bed and took in the view from another angle for a few seconds, this one even more erotic than the other as I now had a perfect view of your tight little snatch as well as her naked body. My mouth already watering, I bent over, grabbed your ass with both hands and gave you a long, wet lick from the top of your swollen cunt to your tight pink asshole. I was rewarded with a squeal and a wiggle of your ass as you beckoned me in. I pushed your tiny white skirt up around your waist. shoved my dick into your sopping wet hole and began to pound your tight cunt with ferocity. As I fucked your pussy, your face was pushed deep into Michelle's hungry twat with every powerful thrust. I watched as you took two fingers and slipped them into her cunt and rubbed her g-spot for a few short seconds while you sucked on her clit and pinched one of her throbbing nipples with your other hand. This quickly sent her over the edge with a screaming orgasm and she grabbed the back of your head and held it firmly against her quivering flesh.

With Michelle briefly on another planet, I continued to fuck your pussy until you came…then it was time for a shift. So far, I was the only one that hadn't cum, and you were determined to change that. I pulled my dick from your still throbbing pussy and you told me to go to the middle of the California King and get on my back. After whispering something to Michelle, the two of you giggled and crawled towards me with more than a little mirth in your eyes. With you on my right side and she on my left, I gazed down and stroked my cock while I watched as the two of you kissed passionately just above my hard rod. After a minute or two, the kissing continued, but you grasped my dick while Michelle began to gently fondle my aching balls. Then it happened. Every man's dream.

The two of you broke off your kiss and went to work on my cock. You took it into your mouth while she sucked on my balls. After a few minutes of that, you took my dick from your mouth and pushed it towards her. She grabbed it and began to suck away and you took a turn at my balls. As I watched her sucking my cock, I felt you spread my ass apart and I felt your tongue licking around my tender hole, followed shortly by penetration. The feeling was intense. One mouth and tongue on my cock and another in my asshole…it was almost too much. This went on for five minutes or so, the duration of which I was in absolute heaven. The next thing I felt was your breath in my ear as you whispered, "Do you want to fuck her baby? You've already fucked me, so I think it's her turn. After that, I have something else in mind. Well, do you want her," you purred.

All I could muster was a growled, "yes…" as I bit my lip and fought the urge to cum. I watched as you moved back down towards Michelle who was still busily blowing me and again whispered in her ear. She looked at me, then back at you as if to make sure it was really O.K. With a nod and a kiss, you assured her that it was fine and she climbed on top of me. My cock, already lubricated with the juices from your pussy and both of your mouths slid easily into her quivering cunt and she let out a long sigh as she took me all the way in to my balls.

As she fucked me, you watched from a few inches away and finger fucked yourself first in your pussy, and then in your ass. Watching her ride my cock apparently gave you another idea, and you straddled my face. I quickly buried my eager tongue in your swollen red pussy while you kissed Michelle, played with her tits, and watched her fuck me. Every so often as you bounced your gushing twat against my hungry mouth, I caught a glimpse of the two of you, your pussies stuffed with cock and tongue, your mouths alternating between kissing each other's lips and nibbling on each other's tits, and your hands rubbing each others clits with your moistened fingertips. It was a beautiful sight, and after a long spell of fucking and sucking, I arched my back and unleashed a torrent of hot white cum into Michelle's expectant cunt. I thrust again and again until I had nothing left to give, and she reluctantly disengaged herself from my spent rod.

In a heap, we collapsed in a tangled mass of heaving, sweating bodies. As we rested, you licked my cum and Michelle's from my tired dick which cleaned me off and began to get me ready for another round. As I watched you do this then move over to lap up the cum still trickling out of Michelle, I realized that, while she had had the pleasure of feeling a woman taste her pussy, Michelle had yet to try yours. So, when you finally stopped to rest, I pulled her head towards me and whispered to her that you had been fantasizing about her eating you out for years…it would be the anniversary present to end all anniversary presents. With a nervous smile, she winked and got to work.

You were lying on your back, and she positioned herself with her mouth over your twat and her dripping wet pussy above your lips and tongue…the infamous 69. She lowered her head down to your quivering little cunt and began, slowly at first, to kiss and lick you just as you had done to her. Your eyes were closed at first, but, when you opened them and saw her cute little pussy and ass bobbing around right above your head, you reached out with both hands and pulled her towards you so you could please her as she was pleasing you. Her plan of doing to you what she liked having done to her seemed to work to perfection, and you came again and again in a series of intense orgasms, one after the other. She was a harder sell, but your skilled tongue and fingers slipping in and out of her pussy and asshole were more than enough to make her cum in your mouth as well.

It had been the perfect night so far, but I wanted one more thing. The visual display and your skilled mouth gave me another raging hard on, and I was determined to do something with it. Your ass, and thereby Michelle's face, were both positioned at the foot of the bed. I walked around and surveyed the situation and decided what I wanted to do. First, I knelt down and spent a few minutes helping Michelle lick your pussy and kissing her a little in between. Then, I stood back up and placed the head of my cock on her lips. She complied as I hoped and took me once again all the way into the back of her throat, but I wasn't looking for another blow job, just lubrication. After removing my rod from her mouth, I pushed her head off to the side and put my cock head against your asshole and began to push. It was harder than usual to get in into your tightest little hole, but Michelle was there to help. She leaned over and covered my dickhead and your asshole with saliva, giving us both a good licking in the process which invoked moans from all involved.

That done, with her hand pushing my ass towards you, I was able to shove my member into your tight ass, slowly and shallow at first, then deeper and deeper and faster and faster until I was fucking your ass with the entire length of my cock. As I pounded my manhood into your ass, Michelle buried her face in your cunt and, between the two of us, we made you cum until you were crying tears of ecstasy. The sobs were difficult to hear as your face was still buried in her sweet pussy, but we could hear them all the same and it only made us want to fuck you more and more. Eventually, as with all good things, we had to stop. After I came one last time in your ass and the two of you came in each other's mouths, we fell asleep together in that hotel room intertwined and spent, happy, and fulfilled.

Redhook
Redhook
3 Followers
12