Sin City

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why are you sad my love, are you not happy that we've mated?"

"Kylie I'm so sorry, I knew better and I owed you the truth before I made the selfish decision to change you without respecting your right to decide if this is what you wanted. Please forgive me my love" he begged as he lowered his head against her neck.

"Shawn, there's nothing to forgive baby. I knew what you were and what would happen when we made love. I'm so happy that we are mated now, you are the piece of my soul that has always been missing. Now that I've found you and I've become like you, we will be together forever."

He looked up at her with a surprised and confused look as he heard her confess that she knew.

"How? How did you know what I am?"

"When we were at the club and I bit your shoulder, I pulled my head up. Just as you came, your fangs dropped. I know I should have been frightened, but I wasn't. I felt safe with you from the moment you touched me on the dance floor. I realized there was something special going on when my body reacted to your scent and your touch the way it did."

"So, are you trying to tell me you secretly fantasized about having some random vampire fuck you and drink your blood" he asked with trepidation in his voice.

"I'm not some vampire groupie or anything baby, I have been fascinated with them since I was a little girl. I can't explain why or how it started. I have studied everything I could find on them over the years and learned to tell the bullshit from the truth that was mixed in with it. When I realized what you were, I knew that the only reason we would have reacted that strongly towards each other was because we are mates. I know that most people think it's only Were's that have mates, but I know vampires do as well. That's why you told me you were going to claim me isn't it my love?"

"Yes" he said stunned by her knowledge and acceptance of him and their kind. "As soon as I smelled your wonderful hazelnut scent, my eyes immediately found you. That's why I turned to you so suddenly at the club. The overwhelming mix of smoke, liquor, sweat and perfumes took a while for my enhanced sense of smell to work through. One look at you after I recognized your sweet scent and I knew that you were my mate. It took every ounce of restraint I have to not walk right over and bury my cock inside your sexy body. That's why I disappeared when you looked away, I knew it would probably scare you for me to come on so strong after you felt embarrassed that I saw you staring."

"Yeah, and I think Derek and the rest of the staff would've gone ballistic over you grabbing their boss, throwing her onto the bar and fucking her in the middle of the club."

"Their boss? Wait, you own Sin City?"

"Guilty my love. I keep that fact hidden because I like my privacy and don't want people sucking up to me or trying to get into my pants because I own the club."

"I can understand that. Of course you know that I want into your pants because I love you and can't get enough of you right?"

"And I love you Shawn McCarthy, my incredible mate."

"Kylie Morgan, you are my sweet and beautiful mate, my equal. I love you like I never thought I was capable of loving someone. But there's a little matter of the bet you lost to me earlier" he said with a wicked grin on his face. "Get on your hands and knees mate, offer yourself to me now!"

Kylie wiggled away from Shawn's strong body and did as he asked, reaching her hand down and spreading her lips wide, exposing herself completely for him.

"Touch yourself, I want to see you pleasure yourself for me" he commanded.

She lowered herself to her elbows and ran her middle finger up and down her sticky folds, slipping it inside to get fresh lubrication then slid it up to her clit and began rubbing it hard and fast. The nub was swollen and sore still from his oral assault on her earlier, but she didn't care, she wanted to please him and heighten his arousal which was hard again. Shawn scooted between her legs and pressed his cock against her dripping hole and wrapped an arm around her waist to steady her before burying himself fully in one thrust. Kylie cried out as her body erupted into orgasm from his sudden and wonderfully deep penetration. Her upper body collapsed down onto the bed, his arm around her waist was the only thing that kept her legs from giving out on her. She moaned and fisted the comforter as her pussy continued spasming around Shawn's incredible cock causing him to grunt and begin smacking her ass hard. She pushed herself back against him, enjoying the spanking he was giving her as his cock stayed still, allowing her to complete her orgasm before he began rutting into her, his feral side taking over.

"How long has it been since you allowed a man to enjoy this fabulous fucking body Kylie?"

"Almost 3 years" she forced out as she pulled a pillow under her chest and propped herself back up onto her elbows.

"And who does it belong to now? Who's the only man that can and will ravish and enjoy it whenever he wants sweetness?"

"Oh god my love, you Shawn. No one ever again but you" she cried out as he pulled her left leg back and up against his hip to force himself deeper into her.

"That's right my love, this is my hot cunt and body now. No man will ever have the right or opportunity to touch you, taste your sweet nectar but me. I'm going to mark your body with my scent & make sure that everyone knows you are mine. Now cum again for me baby, use those pretty little pussy muscles to squeeze my cock so I can fill you up again."

The dominating tone and command to his voice was more than Kylie could stand, she arched back and he pulled her tight against his chest as she gasped for air, her body shattering as her mate took her roughly and possessively. Shawn sank his fangs into her neck when she started cumming, the pleasure of her cunt spasming around him and the sweet taste of her blood sent him over the edge as well and he found his release. He pulled his fangs from her quickly, knowing she was still weak from her change less than an hour ago. Kylie turned her head and buried her fangs into Shawn's neck, enhancing his orgasm and prolonging it, her womb overflowing with his thick seed as it ran out and down her ass. She drank until she felt him shudder one last time as his orgasm finally subsided and then withdrew her fangs, licking the rich tangy blood off her lips and sealing his wound then kissed him deeply.

Shawn pulled her down on the bed with him, her head on his chest and his arm wrapped snugly around her, his hand cradling a large breast and kissing the top of her sweaty head as they both tried to catch their breath.

"That was beyond amazing Shawn. It was so intense. Is it always like that or is it because of us being mates" she managed to ask between panting breaths.

"I have to say it's due to our mating. I have never had a woman, human or vampire, make my cock so hard or make me feel completely satisfied as you do my beautiful mate."

Shawn tilted her head up to his and kissed her sweetly and passionately before telling her to get some rest because she's going to need her strength later when he gets his energy back for round 4 of the night. She giggled and whispered her love for him as she snuggled fully against him before her breathing evened out and exhaustion called the sweet darkness of sleep and let it overtake her.