Sin of Vanity Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol quickly maneuvered the luscious Aztec Goddess into a figure four leg lock applied just hard enough to assert domination over the bigger woman. Irena squealed "Uncle!" and Carol helped her up lovingly.

Irena sunk into a warm fog of deep submission as Carol held her gently and kissed her tender neck. "You know what I have to do now, right?" the Dominant older woman cooed into the Latina's sensitive ear.

Irena shuddered a little and nodded. She knew that she would be beaten for her insubordination. Her pregnancy would earn her gentler beatings for safety concerns. This meant that Carol would have no choice but to multiply the usual number of lashes fivefold.

Carol secured Irena in bondage by handcuffing her to the bedpost and placing her legs in a restraining bar. She selected her second lightest single tail whip. "The punishment will be five hundred lashes. That will be two hundred and fifty on each buttock," Carol explained dispassionately. "You can make all the noise you want and I will not stop unless you give your safety word. If you give your safety word, which I will remind you is 'watermelon', I will stop beating you and you will be placed in a chastity belt until you go into labor. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress!" Irena sobbed knowing she had failed to earn Vance his freedom to remain male.

"Before I discipline Irena, I have a happy order of business," Carol announced cheerfully. She turned and addressed Vance directly, "As you already know you are here because your Master has asked me to make you into a girl. There is no point arguing any more. This is going to happen one way or another and believe it or not you will beg me for each new phase of feminization."

Carol paused and examined the soon to be feminine body in front of her. She looked right into Vance's soft blue eyes and spoke lovingly, "We will begin today by renaming you. Marcel and I talked it over and we have decided your full name is Princess Vanity DuBois, but we shall address you as Vanity from now on. Does this name please you my sweet?"

The newly christened Vanity was sobbing. "Yes Queen Carol, you honor me," the crestfallen sissy replied. The poor creature was standing nude and exposed, weeping openly and with a dripping erection.

"Tsk!" Carol disapproved of Vanity's leaky boner. "It's better to be a girl, Vanity. Consider this your first lesson in the concept."

With that, Carol cocked back her boot clad foot and kicked Vance hard in the nuts, stopping his erection in its tracks and eliciting a high pitched scream. Carol deftly put the crying sissy into a chastity device. "This will keep you from getting any more nasty erections, Vanity," Carol instructed." If you are really good I will let you out in a week and give you a day to work out your sexual frustrations," Carol taunted the sissy, "but you will have to obey my orders to the very letter."

Vanity was in excruciating pain and her eyes stung with tears. She did her best to compose herself and muster out a feeble, "Yes Queen Carol. You honor me Queen Carol!"

"Good Girl!" Carol praised the girl in training for her obeisance and gave her smarting nuts a love tap with the handle of her whip, "Just a little reminder of why you would be very smart to beg me to remove those obnoxious things."

Carol made her way back over to the bound Irena. She announced, "Let this serve as a warning to anybody who might defy or contradict me!"

Mistress Carol did a bit of a dramatic wind up not unlike a baseball pitcher before leaving a wicked scarlet welt on Irena's right buttock. The big beautiful woman let out a sharp cry and ejaculated. The pain was so intense it had triggered a powerful orgasm. Carol grinned and gave the left cheek a similar decoration.

Irena shuddered from the pain of the second swat and lost control of her bladder. Jack was Johnny on the spot with a bucket and a mop. "Do you want to go ahead and give the safe word now?" Carol taunted plump Irena, "Save me the effort and yourself a lot of pain and humiliation."

Irena looked over her shoulder at her Mistress and got a demented grin on her cherubic face. "Pain makes me cum!" the Golden Goddess growled defiantly.

"All right then," Carol said, quickly collecting herself, "Let's see what you are made of!"

Carol quickly gave the right cheek fifty stinging lashes, counting aloud in groups of ten. She paused to examine her handiwork and interrogate Irena. "Do you give up, you obese cunt?" the Dominant Hotwife sneered at her cuckquean housewife. "Say the safeword and the pain stops."

Irena laughed and proudly announced, "No Mistress! Pain makes me cum, please beat me more!"

Carol tested Irena's hot pussy and felt just how aroused her beatings had made the Aztec beauty. Carol became soaking wet herself and Marcel's cum leaked out of her slit onto the floor. "Very well, Irena. I will really get you off, but I am afraid Mistress needs to be cleaned up first," Carol said in a husky voice fell of love and lust. She regained her Dominant demeanor and barked, "Cucky boy, lick up the cum I just leaked on the floor. Vanity, please lie down on your back and try to relax."

Jack said nothing and rushed over to lick up his reward. He loved the flavor of cum that had been inside of Carol more than any delicacy known to the world of cuisine. Even when licked off of the floor, it made his taste buds sing to devour the vaginally marinated sperm.

Vanity obediently assumed a position face up on the floor. The sissy had done this many times. He'd always enjoyed it in the past. It was not that long ago that the boy had eaten his own cum from Irena's well satisfied pussy. Now "he" was becoming "she" and was about to clean Master's cum from Mistress' cunt.

Vanity's cock tried to twitch in its cage as Carol lowered her meaty labia to meet the sissy's pretty mouth. "Lick it all up like a good girl, Vanity and I'll let you sleep on the chaise lounge you see over there," Carol spoke soothingly. "If you fail or refuse to lick me completely clean or to as many orgasms as I desire you will sleep on the floor."

Vanity's tongue snaked deep into Carol's body. The girly boy was an expert at cleaning black cum from deep inside women's bodies. The auburn haired Domina closed her eyes and went into a state of sheer multi-orgasmic bliss as young Vanity licked her deeper than she'd ever felt.

"Sooooooo good!" Carol groaned. She stroked Vanity's chestnut curls and fed the sassy sissy an invigorating cocktail of Marcel's spunk and her own pussy juices. She gave the soon to be feminized youth's hair a tug as she dismounted to return to her task.

Carol gazed upon Irena's supine flesh and took stock of the woman's constitution. She took aim with her whip and lavished fifty stinging lashes to the corpulent woman's left buttocks; again grouping them by ten and counting aloud as she went. Irena screamed in pleasure and pain as she again was thrust into powerful and immediate orgasm.

Carol stood back and took a moment to admire her work and frig herself at the glorious image of Irena's backside cross hatched by severe red welts. She took a moment to adjust her aim and lavished one hundred strokes upon Irena's lower left buttocks. These were broken into four groups of twenty-five each and as was her custom the wealthy Domina counted aloud.

Irena wailed and spasmed in orgasmic bliss as the whip savaged her sensitive dimpled backside. Her pussy squirted musky ejaculate all over the floor. Jack had taken to licking it up from the floor rather than mopping. This was at Marcel's command and to Jack's surprised pleasure.

Carol gave Irena a moment to catch her breath and repeated her beatings on the right side. One hundred more lashes administered to the lower backside. Irena howled and big beads of sweat formed on her golden forehead and hit the floor with a smacking sound.

Carol surveyed Irena, pacing back and forth. Suddenly as a cat pouncing upon prey, Carol began a final flurry of lashes in a "figure eight" pattern. She counted quickly two hundred lashes completing Irena's punishment.

Irena broke into a crying jag as soon as her ordeal was through and Carol unbound her and cuddled her closely. The Domina was as tender with the submissive Aztec Goddess as she had been severe earlier. Carol kissed Irena's tear streaked cheek and spoke gently, "Mistress is very proud of you my pet!"

Irena's sobbing calmed and she replied in a shaky voice, "That was five hundred and two lashes, Mistress."

"I know my pet. I did that for my own pleasure," Carol confessed. By Carol's own rules, if she ever beat a submissive more than she had warned them, she would receive ten strokes with the same instrument she had used for every extra stroke of her own. Carol had earned twenty lashes from the single tail administered by Irena. The anticipation of pain had her knees shaking and her loins dripping.

"As soon as you are together I will present myself for punishment, Goddess Irena" Carol demurred. Until Carol received her beatings, Irena was in charge up to a point. She wouldn't be able to unlock Vanity's chastity device or restore the sissy's male name, but she could have a little fun.

Irena pulled herself up and announced, "I think I want to get laid first, kitten." Irena presented her generous backside to Marcel and in a voice oozing with sass and honey, "you wanna tap that ass for me, Papi?"

Marcel's cock sprung to rock hard attention immediately and he barely was able to get the words, "You know I do!" out of his mouth before the vivacious Latina had impaled her spicy pussy on the stud's "lucky 13." She got herself into a good rhythm and started to cum on the huge cock. "Come on Jack!" Irena called out, "take off those panties, man up and let me suck that tasty cock right now!"

Jack didn't have to be asked twice. The sandy haired lawyer ripped off the pink panties and stood proudly in front of the big beautiful woman. His stout cock stood proudly at attention.

Irena backed her ass up until Marcel was in her balls deep and grabbed Jacks pink cock in her hand. The large and lovely Latina got a wicked grin and looked over at the supine Carol Carson. The raven curls on her head snaked as if alive and the Aztec Goddess snarled, "Who's the Fem-cuck now, bitch?"

Carol couldn't help herself and began to masturbate as she said in her best little girl voice, "I am Goddess!"

"Damn right you are!" Irena said matter of factly. She began to pump away at Marcel and put Jack's thick cock in her mouth. The three found a rhythm and began to make sweet sensual music together.

Carol masturbated furiously as she watched her full figured lady love milk the men in her life of what likely remained of their spunk. Carol's fingers grew sore from frigging herself as Marcel pounded three hot loads into Irena, followed up with several quick loads busted into her already filled snatch by Jack.

Having enjoyed an earth shaking threesome with the men in the room, Irena stood over Carol and taunted her, "I bet you think I'm gonna let you have their cum back, huh kitten?"

"Please Goddess, let me lick you clean," Carol begged.

"Nope!" Irena said pertly and she twisted on her heel and walked over to lovely Vanity. "Lie back and let my pussy feed you sweetest," Irena said soothingly to her young lover. She squatted down and covered the sissy's loving mouth with her sloppy cunt and had multiple thunderous orgasms as she was licked clean of strong cum.

Irena bent down and kissed Vanity deeply; savoring the flavor of comingled sex in his sweet mouth. The warm hearted beauty took Vanity's hands in her own and said softly, "Never doubt that I love you. Boy or girl, you are mi Corazon."

Irena slowly and menacingly walked over to Carol. "Stand up, bend over and take it!" the Golden Goddess spoke with the heart of a warrior. She inserted fingers into the older woman's vagina until she had her entire hand inside.

Irena made a fist and asserted her sexual dominance over Carol. "I'm sexier than you, I'm younger than you and I'm going to have a baby," Irena used a derogatory tone, "You never had a baby. You are hardly a woman at all. You are a dried up old bag full of silicone and you aren't even anybody's mom. No wonder all of the men in your life line up to get their hands on me. I don't blame them. I'm a flesh and blood woman and you are just an old skeleton with fake tits."

"Goddess please, please punish me and let's move on, I do not wish to..."Carol began.

"What bitch, throw a safe word and look pathetic?" Irena's tone was a challenge.

"Fuck me, Goddess, make me cum, but please...do not leave me seeking revenge."

Irena immediately realized she'd hit too many of Carol's nerves at one time. Carol was pathologically sensitive about her age. It stood to reason that had been her final straw.

"Very well, we are both sexy women these men enjoy fucking, but admit you envy me!"

"Yes Goddess, I wish I had your lack of concern for your body image. Some days I wish I felt good about eating two churros with my morning coffee every day.

Irena angrily removed her fist from Carol's birth canal and picked up the whip. Carol had provoked the exact response she'd wanted. Sometimes a Dominant with Masochist tendencies had to play mind games like these with a would-be switch. True satisfaction was imminent.

"This will hurt you a lot more than it will hurt me, puta!" Irena shrilled. On the wind up for her first lash the Aztec Princess nearly hyperextended her shoulder. The whip felt like a superheated piano wire as it made contact with the older woman's alabaster ass. Carol wailed in pained delight as she had a different kind of orgasm. Irena pulled back and issued another lash just as hard to the opposite side. Carol shuddered and came in a gusher on the hardwood floor.

Irena smirked. She knew she'd been tricked by Carol into giving her a harsh beating for the crafty older Domina's own sexual pleasure. If she played her cards right, she might be able to give her Mistress such delightful pain that she'd...she put the thought aside. In order to turn the tables in a meaningful way Irena would have to accomplish two things: The Golden Goddess would need to cement Jack's support and eliminate her own emotional ties to her own husband, Tyrone. Carol had used her sexual wiles and money to make a pawn of Irena's husband in her game to control the Aztec beauty.

Irena took her frustrations out on Carol's muscular buttocks lavishing eighteen more wicked welts upon the perfect white skin. The voluptuous mother-to-be then tenderly kissed the scarlet streaks. She returned the whip to the Auburn haired cougar and spoke with love, "I am yours, Mistress."

"Then lie back for your Mistress!" Carol ordered in her customary no-nonsense tone. The statuesque Domina straddled her submissive housewife's face and commanded, "Pleasure me with your mouth!" Carol pressed her pussy down on her submissive lover's face so hard it smothered her. Irena would have to bring Carol to orgasm to earn a breath of air.

Irena began to lap at Carol's well stretched pussy. The Latina savored the flavors of the cocks that had rubbed her Mistress pussy so raw. Carol sighed with delight as Irena soothed her overused cunt. She collected herself and prepared to speak to Vanity. Carol came and allowed Irena to breathe for a moment.

"Vanity, I understand that you and Marcel didn't get any sleep tonight," Carlos speech was remarkably even considering she was receiving expert oral attention from Irena. "You two may take a nap for as long as you want in my bed. Irena will remain here recovering from her beatings and will tend to any needs you may have. Jack and I will run a few errands including picking up your new wardrobe, yay!"

Carol clapped her hands cheerfully and allowed herself an orgasm and Irena another quick breath. Carol smothered Irena again for a whole minute before rising and giving a command, "Irena, dress me!"

Carol and Jack were helped into the black Rolls Royce by a new employee, Juan Carlos Guererro. The driver was stocky and muscular with deep, soulful brown eyes that looked with open hunger at both Carol's cleavage and Jack's backside. The mustachioed servant gave Jack a flirtatious pinch on the ass as he helped his employer's husband into the car.

The engine keyed to life and the car made its majestic way out of the Carson's garage onto the winding private road that would lead directly to the public road into the fashionable uptown district in Torquay, Connecticut. After a short drive they arrived at the private clinic where Carol would purchase the mega dose of feminizing hormones that would cause Vanity to blossom in a matter of days.

"I think I should also pick up a few doses of propophol," Carol verbally outlined her plans with Jack. "Vanity seems squeamish so I'll want her out when I cut her and I think we are going to want DaShawn unconscious when we -- errr -- dispose of him."

"I think that's a good idea, "Jack agreed, "The Sheik will pay you a small fortune for DaShawn, but he'll never go voluntarily knowing his fate will be as a eunuch guarding beautiful wives and concubines he'll be unable to screw," Jack, Carol and Juan Carlos shared a hearty laugh.

"It will serve him right," Carol opined, "he's been taking horrible advantage of us and what he's been doing with Marcia is becoming unacceptable. I didn't make a woman out of her for him to make a streetwalker out of my creation."

"Can we trust Marcel not to use the girls the same way?" Jack's concern was genuine.

"I think so," Carol felt confident she had a more equitable relationship with her new bull, "and after he sees how I handle DaShawn I don't think we will have anything to worry about."

"I think you are right, dear," Jack squeezed his wife's hand and their eyes met in deep affection. The car stopped in the basement garage beneath the fashionable medical complex where Carol had much of her outpatient cosmetic work done. Carol kissed Jack on the cheek and spoke to Juan Carlos, "Why don't you get in the back seat and fuck my husband up the ass?"

The handsome African pharmacist was crooked and would provide Carol with any number of drugs she shouldn't have had access to without a prescription. The drugs were sold at a substantial profit and in exchange for sexual favors. Carol regularly returned from the clinic with a pussy full of African seed and a purse filled with a diabolical pharmacopeia of feminizing hormones, general anesthetics, truth serums and pharmacological grade cocaine.

He stood before Carol and unzipped his white slacks. He pulled out his wine bottle thick pitch black cock and it sprung to erection in Carol's hand. He carefully laid out a line of crystalline white snow onto his rigid prick which Carol horned enthusiastically. Her eyes went wide as saucers and she grinned at the Ghana born Pharmacist, "Ok Kwame, let's fuck! Give me that fat cock!" Carol chortled as she positioned herself on the waiting room couch.

Kwame Mahama plunged his impossibly thick cock into Carol's pussy and she cried out in sublime joy. Her wired nervous system enhanced her experience and the gorgeous cougar went into gushing multiple orgasms immediately; soaking the leather couch, her lover's fit body, and herself. He laughed aloud and replied, "Them cleaning costs are going on your bill woman! No worries though, that good pussy is worth it to this man! The blow is on me now!"

Carol groaned and closed her eyes. Money and drugs were far from her mind. She was fixated on the only thing she really cared about more than wealth and power; big black cock. The only thing more prized by Carol than the sacred black phallus was her relationship with her cuckold husband.

Jack was in the spacious backseat of Carol's Rolls Royce with his pants off and his pink panties around his knees with Juan Carlos fat brown sausage stuffed deep in his tight white buns. "Yeah bitch, I like that culo!" the swarthy driver taunted his boss' wimpy husband. "I like the way it feels to fuck a white sissy hard! Take it! Your wife is right, all you white boys are better off being girls!"