Since My Wife's Sis Moved to Town Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister leads the way to new sexual experiences.
1k words
3.96
46.5k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/13/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gamemanx
gamemanx
33 Followers

My wife's sister Pam and her husband, Paul, were coming over for a cookout and planning of our first get together. They were bringing their house guest, Jim, Paul's roommate from college days. Jen was taking care of the rest of the meal and I was to bring home the steaks after going in to work to check on an order from my best client.

It is a beautiful Saturday, and I pull in to the garage a little after 1:00 pm. I go through the back door of the garage with the steaks and extra charcoal. There I am greeted by the site of your sister Pam sunbathing naked by the pool, oiled up and looking beautiful. Then I look towards the house and see you with Paul screwing you doggy style and you sucking on what must be Jim's big dick. Jim must be 10-11 inches and thick as a coke can.

My dick immediately hardens and I walk over to Pam, who still doesn't realize I am even here and get down on my knees and start eating her pussy. She jumps a little and looks startled and then says, "About time you got home. Eat me up I am horny. Jen has been hogging all the men!"

Pam's pussy is already moist and I insert 2 fingers along with my tongue and try to make her crazy. Then after a couple of minutes I lick my ring finger and pinky, then stick them in her ass. This gets a good moan from her and she tells me, "Yes, finger fuck my pussy and ass!"

While working on Pam's holes I hear you moaning and sneak a peek just in time to see Paul's friend Jim pull his dick out and start jacking off on your face, rope after rope splattered your beautiful face. I hear you yell, "I'm cumming!!!

Paul rammed his dick all the way in your pussy and I could tell he was shooting his load into your pussy. I get back to concentrating on Pam and can tell her pussy is getting wetter and wetter. She asks me, "Please stick your dick in me!"

I tell her, "Not till after you have got off, this way!" Then I proceeded to increase my speed and tongue action. After another minute or so your started moaning and squirming.

You said, "Oh god, I am cumming!"

I cram my fingers all the way in as far as I could and push hard with my tongue against Pam's clit and got a mouthful of Pam's juices. After Pam's squirming had slowed, I looked up to see the 3 of you standing and looking at us. Your face is still got Jim's cum all over it and Jim and Paul are just grinning at Pam and I.

You say, "I glad you found someone to pass the time with. I think though, that we are missing a perfect opportunity here. You guys keep Pam entertained and I am going to follow through on my idea."

Pam said, " Ya'll heard Jen, I am ready to be entertained, now! So let's get started."

I quickly took off my clothes and stood there naked with my 8" dick raring to go. Pam started sucking on Jim's dick and jerking on Paul's meat with her left hand. I started licking on Pam's right nipple and playing with the left boob with my hand. After a minute or two Pam had got Jim and Paul up and running, too. I then asked, "Pam, how do you want to try this?"

Pam said, " I want all 3 of you at once, of course!" She then stood up from the lounger and said, "Paul lie down on your back, Rusty, you got my ass lubed up, so you fuck my ass and Jim I want that big dick of yours in my mouth for now."

We of course complied with our requested roles. I had never seen anything so horny, live before and for sure not participated in the act. I had only seen this in a porn film, but here was my s****r in law with all of her holes filled with dick and one of them was mine. Paul and I started slowly and gradually got into a rhythm and were syncing up nicely. I could feel his dick going out as I was going in through the thin wall separating Pam's two orifices. I kept watching as Pam was sucking Jim as deeply as she could, her moans of pleasure muffled by his dick. Paul and I gradually picked up speed and Pam was trying to meet our thrusts. I don't know if she had ever tried this before, but she was performing awesomely, if you ask me. She was bouncing up and down on Paul and managing to take my dick in her ass and still keep sucking on Jim. Pam was starting to pant and moan, faster and faster, and the 3 of us tried to keep up. None of us wanted to cum before Pam, but she was going to have to hurry. I was ready to burst from the tight ring of her ass clenching and unclenching on my shaft.

Pam suddenly pulled Jim from her mouth and screamed, "Oh my god, I am cumming!"

She stuck Jim's dick back in her mouth and tried to keep sucking. I could feel her spasms and then I felt Paul thrust all the way in and start shooting his load and that pushed me over the top, I rammed my dick all the way up Pam's ass and shot a huge load for me in her chute.

Pam stopped sucking again and said, " I'm cumming again!"

She kept jerking on Jim's dick and he groaned and started shooting another big load all over Pam's face and tits. She didn't stop jerking until he stopped shooting! she then put it back in her mouth and started trying to suck out the last drop.

Then we heard a round of applause and heard a female voice say, "Wow! what a performance. That looks delicious!" We turn and see Jen and 5 other friends watching.

Jen said, "These club members were the closest but 2 others are on the way. We are starting today, so get ready!"

(to be continued).

gamemanx
gamemanx
33 Followers