Sinderilla

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers

"To All The Ladies Of The Kingdom; The Good Prince Charming Will Be Going From House To House Throughout The Kingdom This Very Day, Seeking She Who Lost Her Glass Slipper At The Ball Last Evening. He Shall Ask The One It Fits To Be His Royal Bride."

All four women gasp at the last sentence, looking at each other in shock at this news.

The nasty Step-mother pushed Sinderilla back inside, saying, "Don't just stand there, it doen't include your stupid ass as the one possible to wed the Prince. Now get your lazy ass to work, this house must be presentable for the Prince's visit!" She grabbed a broom and shoved it at Sinderilla.

Sinderilla swept the floors, dusted the furniture, washed the windows, polished the silver, cleaned the dishes used for 'special company,' cut and put fresh flowers in every room and cleaned the fireplace. She did the fireplace last and was covered from head to toe with soot when someone announced the arrival of his majesty, the Royal Prince Charming! All Sinderilla wanted to do then, was find a place to hide.

The Step-mother and her daughters met the Prince at the door and welcomed him inside. Everyone went to the parlor. Prince looked at the Step-daughters and shuddered, he was hoping there was no possibility that they could wear the slipper, he couldn't imagine marrying anyone as ugly as these two.

Gurtrude tried the slipper first, she pushed and shoved her boney foot at the beautiful shoe, but alas, no way could she get it in. Then Matilda stepped forward and tried her clodhopper of a foot. She grunted with the effort and barely got her big toe in the shoe. Their mother frowned and said, "No woman could wear such a small, silly shoe!" She glared at her daughters for not getting their foot in it.

The Prince was relieved when it was over and he could go, then something caught his attention in the corner behind the curtain. A movement. "Hello? Who is there behind the drape?" he asked. Not waiting for an answer, the Prince strode towards the movement and yanked the curtain aside. Sinderilla, head bowed, tried to slip past him, but he took hold of her slender arm and ask, "And who might you be miss?"

The Step-mother quickly spoke, "Oh your Highness, that's just my step-daughter, she is no one of interest." Then more crossly she said, "Sinderilla, go to the basement, your a dirty mess!"

As she started to hurry on her way, Sinderilla was again stopped by the Prince, he looked at her closely, then said, "I want you to try on the slipper."

"Oh no, not her!" her step-mother said, moving closer to push Sinderilla away from Prince Charming. The Prince frowned deeply at the woman and held up his hand.

He spoke in a comanding voice, "Madam, do not interfere in my business here or there will be payment extracted from you."

Sinderilla's step-mother's mouth dropped open, closed, fell open again... making her look like a fish out of water, but she said nothing more, just backed away from them. She decided she would wait and make the girl pay for this later.

The Prince knelt before Sinderilla and held the slipper out for her to put her foot in. She timidly slipped her tiny foot into it without a problem. The moment the shoe was on her foot, a bright light flashed and there she stood, once more dressed in the ball gown given her by her Fairy-Godmother! The Prince put his arms around her and said, "Will you marry me Sinderilla?" Of course she said yes....

Well, she might not have fucked Prince Charming the night of the ball... but they did have their own ball later on, after their Royal marriage. He couldn't get enough of his wild and wicked Sinderilla nor she of him. I've heard tell that they fucked anywhere, anytime, all throughout the palace. It was a "Happy Ever After" kind of thing with those two. Hope it wasn't a let-down for you dear reader, but after all, it was a fairytale!

*Snatch
*Snatch
147 Followers
12