Sinful Confession

Story Info
She heads to the church for some saving.
964 words
2.84
78.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Onyx presents his newest series of erotic stories to satisfy the sensuality and sexuality of every soul.

Satisfaction guaranteed!

* * * * *

You may call me a sinner or whatever you want to call me!

But I am a woman who knows what she wants and I go for it with no one stopping me to get what I want.

I am all dressed up to go get my prey.

Push-up bra, black thong, silky pantyhose, tight skirt (but not too short or too revealing) hairs open, my best perfume, was perfect for me to still enter the church without sending out the real message for what I was exactly going to do.

Yeah my target dwells somewhere in the church I go to.

THE PRIEST

Yeah I know, I should be punished for this, but hey I just want to put the priest at my church to the test. I really want to prove if my priest really can resist temptation, according to Holy Scripture I might be considered now a snake of temptation, but hey that’s my nature anyways.

So without no further delay I will cut straight to the action.

There I was sitting in front of my priest in his office with my so-called confession:

Priest I want to confess to you my sins of every night. You see….I am a single woman and church wants me to wait till marriage, and I obey that (NOT!).

But I cant hold on any longer Priest. At night when I am all alone in my bedroom ready to go to sleep, I feel the rush. A high rush accumulating at my tender virgin (NOT!) genital starting from a tickling feeling adding up to high load of bliss that overtakes my entire body. The lusty feelings invading my thoughts making me weak and gives me no choice than to surrender and let it flow. Knowing that I still have not found nobody else to help me calm down the rush I decide to give myself a hand.

And quite a hand is it I give myself:

I start caressing my face softly with both hands feeling the energy start flowing all over my body. Stroking my neck with my left hand, while it goes down sliding on my stomach reaching in between my legs rubbing there up and down. While I massage my breasts. Heart beats raising makes me wana get something more, but I can’t cause the church wants me to wait till marriage.

So ashamed yet enjoying the feeling I have, I tried thinking about church itself hoping that maybe the sinful feeling will go away.

But it did not help priest, at the other hand the feeling got stronger. Cause there was you! You priest! You invaded my erotic thoughts. You were calling me towards the altar wearing nothing but your priest scarf around your neck and a Kama Sutra book in your right hand instead of your Bible.

I could not resist the thought how you lightly lifted me on top of the altar placing me on the sacrificial table, ready to be sacrificed by you.

Your warm hands allover my body was getting me in the mood when after you ripped my clothes off like a wild beast ripping open his prey.

How you poured red wine allover my body where after you licked me allover tasting my silky skin tasting like red wine.

How you made sure that there was no taste left of red wine between my legs, liking and eating down there like I never thought before.

How I was looking up and around me at all the pictures and statues of all those religious icons, They were witnessing your deed.

Its like they were real and that they would obtain life form and just join the party.

Just at the moment you were about to enter me, ohhh I get to my heights and I cum.

Cause I was rubbing so intensively against my genital and my body could not take all that sensation so it had to burst out of pleasure, all because of you priest!

All because of you!

To my surprise the priest was looking at me with eyes popped wide open and very exited. So it was my call to get to the point. Priest? Don’t you want me? (while I slowly unbutton my blouse)

I need you to prove to me that you are also human and you have blood running in your body by which you cannot refuse me priest! (as I slowly remove my bra approaching him) Tell me priest, tell me (whispering in his ears). Don’t you want to experience this? ( I took his hands and helped guiding them around my breast and in between my thighs)

I took off my skirt, and I grabbed his head putting it so close to my pussy. Don’t you like the sweet smell of sin priest? I could feel he finally start getting in motion after been froze for so long. He started rubbing his hands on my back and my ass. Squeezing my body against his I could feel his heart beat so fast I started to get worried that he won’t pass out. He turned into a wild beast amd started squeezing my breast and kissing and licking them so massively. Then ooh he could not wait to go downtown. I had to start praying for forgiveness for underestimating my priest.

His tongue was working overtime for all those years I did not.

Whoooawww! Damn!

He suddenly threw me aside walking so fast out of the office. You damn bastard!

There he left me all alone in his office naked on his desk.

Poor man! He sinned but could not finish it.