Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 02

Story Info
75 yr. old stunner does hung stud and a few young girls.
9k words
4.39
58.9k
44
4

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

Special thanks to editor Hatsuada.

In this segment of the Sinful Degrees of Separation in Beverly Hills the stunning seventy-five year old headmistress gets fucked by the enormous cock of the eighteen year old German transfer student. We also learn of her sexual side with females, such as an Asian storeowner and her husband's young teenage intern.

*****

Following her night fucking the two teenage black landscapers she drove her Mercedes in an aroused state still with the young brazen German stud on her mind. Early that morning he was called into her office to discuss his repeated cutting of classes. Although she knew the effect he had on her the Principal pretended to be all business.

Acting very stern, her body oozed sex, and caught his eye instantly. Dressed in a skin tight white dress that came only a few inches below her sexy ass, it clung to her narrow waist, showing off her pendulous 44DD breasts. She could instantly see the enormous bulge forming in his pants again.

As his eyes were glued to the seventy-five year old stunner he kept thinking that she was smoking hot, with a traffic-stopping body that oozed pure sex. Her huge tits sat high on her narrow frame and always swayed seductively with the rhythm of her high heels, as they clicked loudly on the tile floor.

Her ultra-hot body always caused even the most heated conversations among students to come to a screeching halt when she walked by, and even on the occasion when she walked into the cafeteria, causing the tongues of every male student and teacher in the school to hang out of their mouths.

The instant he came into the room she started lashing out at him while holding the suspension document in her hand, with the pen to sign it in the other.

Although she followed the administrative dress code, her body was so sinfully hot it made even the most conservative clothing she wore look like she bought them out of a Fredrick's of Hollywood catalog. Always dressed sinful in tight pencil skirts that clung to her sexy hips and her gorgeous ass or dresses that were figuring hugging, she oozed sex. Her skirts were just short enough to display her long, slender toned legs, which were always highlighted by sheer tan or nude stockings.

Her white blouses were always see-through and very sheer, revealing white, lace bras designed more for gazes rather than for function. Because of the size of her billowing breasts she always had to leave an extra button undone on her blouse, which drew radar-like attention to the deep plunging cleavage of her 42DD bust. Her tight, form-fitting jackets enhanced her narrow waist, doing nothing to conceal her nice big, suckable tits and her huge, fat, round nipples, which were always pushing through her bras and jackets. In fact, all her tight jackets ever did was magnify the fact that her tits were huge, defying her narrow frame.

He'd wanted to fuck the prim and proper Principal since the day he came to High School, and within a minute of being chastised for cutting her classes, he had the sexy, ultra-hot Principal backed up against her desk, kissing her deep while he ran his hands aggressively over her straining tits, and then over her firm ass.

The Principal, who was always in control, was taken aback by the aggressiveness of the teen stud, but finally gave in to him, meeting his tongue with hers as she began to moan deeply. She was absolutely lost in lust, and couldn't stop the advances of the young stud and to her surprise, didn't want to. She was caught up in his aggressive control, and was desperately kissing him back, sucking his tongue almost frantically, as her body was quickly coming alive and heating up to a boiling point.

She began moaning as she thoroughly enjoyed having her ass and tits mauled by the young, experienced stud. His hands combined with his deep kiss brought out the deep, hidden animalist urges inside her. Spinning her around he expertly and quickly unzipped her tight skirt.

"You're such a sexy bitch, always teasing me with that fucking hot body of yours slut," he said in an authoritative voice, causing her to moan.

She was so caught-up in the excitement of being seduced by the young, aggressive stud that she gave no resistance to his advances, and even assisted him by subconsciously lifting her leg to allow him to slide the tight pencil skirt over her high heel pumps. When he saw the ultra-sexy older woman dressed in a pair of nude thigh high stockings and her stylish high heel pumps he grinned at her.

"Umm. You dress for fucking too don't you bitch?" he muttered, then kissed her hard, causing her to moan hotly.

"Oh God, it's not on purpose...really it's not she lied. I just like to feel sexy under my clothes."

"Fuck you slut. I know you get real hot knowing every teacher and all the dumb-ass boys in this shit hole school pump their little dicks off thinking of you," he said with a sinister laugh, as they met for a hot kiss.

"I swear, I really don't dress like this to tease anyone she lied again then added, "it's just that stockings and high heels make me feel sexy," she replied meekly, darting her tongue out to meet the fiery tip of the studs tongue.

As she was flicking her hot tongue wildly across the young stud she could not believe the power he had over her. She could not believe how fast her body heated up for him. Her nipples were aching and her pussy was dripping wet. Here she was in her own office being seduced by an eighteen year old student, something she had never let happen before and swore not to.

"You know you have a hot-teasing body bitch. Don't tell me you don't jack your sexy pussy off when you're in bed or in the shower, or driving your car, thinking about my big cock?" he said more as a statement.

"Oh god," she confessed. "Yes. I do think about you."

"Yeah I know that you know you turn me on. I see the way you look at me," he said, his mouth meeting hers for a deep kiss.

"Oh god, I admit, I love knowing that I turn you on, she said in a raspy voice. " I think about you constantly. "

"I knew that's why you always dressed smoking hot. Cuz it's for me," he said confidently, while his hands continued to roam all over her wild ass.

"Oh god," she groaned in a heated voice then realizing where they were said, "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Yeah right bitch," he snarled. He then kissed her, beginning to unzip her tight jacket.

"Are you glad you dressed this way today bitch?" he asked, while running his hands over her swollen tits.

"Oh god...Yes," she admitted as her tongue flew out to meet the tip of his.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you bitch?" he added, pinching her huge hard nipples through her jacket and bra.

"Oh god, you're turning me on like crazy."

"I knew under that higher-than-mighty personality of yours you were naughty bitch," he said. He continued feverously kissing the older woman and stripping off her jacket and blouse.

The stacked Principal was breathing so hard she even reached back and unclasped her own bra, not wanting to waste a second to have the stud's mouth on her swollen, rock hard brown nipples.

Unhooking her bra, Chase grinned slyly. "That's it slut, let's get this fuck started."

"Oh fuck yes," the sexy, stacked Principal moaned in a soft breath shocked at her choice of words.

As his skilled mouth sucked and bit her big, achingly hard nipples through her dress and bra she tossed her head back, her eyes rolling deep inside her head.

As he ravaged her, the Principal clinched her teeth from the incredible sexual torture she felt blasting through her nipples, connecting deep into her pussy. Hearing the older woman, cry "Oh fuck," he felt her ass tighten and knew she was cumming. As she came in a blast that caused her body to spasm he pushed her cum-soaked thong to the side and began fingering her spasming pussy.

As he finger fucked the seventy-five year old stunner he commanded her to cum.

"That's it. Keep cumming for me you hot fucking bitch. Don't let that pussy stop cumming bitch," he snarled, as the older woman continued to groan and cum in a lust filled state she had never experienced before in her life.

The elderly principal was so caught up in the intense excitement of being taken so easily from the young stud she began lifting the backs of her feet out of her high heel pumps when she felt her pussy explode over the fingers of her aggressive new lover. As she came her feet would settle back into her pumps and caused them to click loudly on the tiled floor, as she shuddered again and again. As her heels clicked faster and faster she felt her own pussy and ass betray her and began slamming down onto the fingers of the skilled German stud.

As she fucked his probing fingers she heard the young stud say in an almost sly laughing voice, "That's it bitch, fuck these fingers while you think about fucking my thirteen inch cock."

"Oh God," she groaned in a heated voice at the thought of having his enormous cock in her mouth.

As the hot, turned-on Principal was in the middle of her wild orgasm the young stud pushed her back onto her desk, resting her pumps on the edge. While her firm, delicious ass slid back onto the desk it caused his suspension papers to fall onto the floor along with the pen that was going to sign the document.

He took hold of the stunner's high heels, telling her she had a sexy pussy and that he was going to love eating it. Groaning in anticipation, the somewhat conservative woman was surprised when he spit all over it, making her groan even more as she thought of how much of a slut she really was.

'Fuck. He's got me so turned on,' she thought to herself while licking her own fingers, feeling the lust flow through her like a wave of passion.

The German stud then began sucking her extra-long pussy lips, pulling on each one which brought her close to climax.

"Oh fuck lover," she groaned, awestruck with his oral skill.

'God, he must fuck all the time,' she thought, feeling his mouth torture her wet pussy.

After sucking her long dark brown fuck lips he went to work on her big exposed clit, putting the center of it between his lips, causing her to groan over and over about how hot he was making her. For the next five minutes he had the older woman's wild, hot ass popping off the desk as he held her ankles right above her black pumps.

When her ass came back down he sucked her clit hard and ravaged her wet pussy with his mouth, then penetrated her wet ass with three fingers. The hot principal found herself pleading to make her cum again, but every time she was ready to explode the talented stud pulled his fingers out of her ass and made her suck them clean.

The stunning Lenore Halle was beside herself and totally lost with the way he was controlling her. She was out of her mind with lust from being taken by the lusty German stud. Finally, when he knew the sexy principal couldn't take another second of his tortuous teasing, he slammed his fingers deep into her ass and sucked her clit hard, as he snarled, "Ok, cum you sexy slut."

"Oh fuuuuck," she groaned as she came in a flood all over his mouth and fingers.

Lost in a wave of cum that had both her holes exploding, she watched as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive cock. Her eyes started to regain their focus from having rolled inside her head after cumming so hard, but she nearly died when she saw his freakish cock.

"Oh my god," she groaned in disbelief, her eyes staring at the biggest cock she had ever seen in her life, the monster piece of flesh hanging down to a place just above his knee.

"Spit on it you sexy bitch. Spit on this big dick," he growled as he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her off the desk.

Now in front of him, squatting on her high heels, her face was inches away from the biggest piece of man flesh she had ever seen. Being this close it looked like a log from a tree. Taking it in her hands she felt the surprising heaviness of it and for the first time in her life never thought that a cock could bear so much weight.

"So huge," she said in a hot breath as she kissed the middle of his long shaft. "So beautiful," she said as she lifted his enormous shaft in both outstretched hands and brought the giant grapefruit sized cockhead to her mouth, kissing it lovingly while making popping sounds that filled her spacious office.

"Spit on it baby, and pump it," he snarled in a deep throaty voice, sending a chill down her spine.

Her mouth was parched from the sheer sight of it. He sensed this and leaned over so that they could kiss. Her mouth instantly met his and as their tongues flew at each other's she felt the saliva build up again in her mouth. When he pulled away she instantly spit at the massive target in front of her. While she stroked his enormous cock he leaned down and they kissed hotly once again.

They did this until his cock was completely covered in her saliva. Her hands slowly stroked his giant cock and saliva began to flow through her fingers and drip to the carpet in her office. Devotedly pumping his huge cock with both hands her thoughts of him being in her pussy with the enormous log had her cunt boiling.

"Gotta fuck you sexy," he snarled as the seventy-five year old stunner pumped him with a passion that had him groaning.

"Oh god lover, you know we're going to fuck," she said, looking into his penetrating eyes with a hunger on her face that made him that promise.

Coming to her senses as she pumped his mammoth cock, she realized where she was and that she couldn't fuck him right then because of the noise it would make into the outer office. She knew there was no way she could keep quiet fucking a cock so enormous even if he had put a towel in her mouth.

"Baby we can't now," she said, she pumped him faster.

"Come on Mrs. Halle. I've wanted to fuck you for months and I know you want my cock in that sexy pussy of yours," he groaned, feeling his huge, hanging balls fill with another load of cum.

"Oh baby I've been going crazy thinking about you too. I want this huge cock inside me more than anything in the world," she moaned, stroking him feverously.

"Come back to my office at 6pm,"she said as she kissed him while she ran her hands in a twisting motion over his massive shaft.

She had a meeting with the parents committee that would end at 5pm, and said she would call him on his cell phone when everyone was gone.

Unhappy that he couldn't fuck her right there he begrudgingly agreed. At that moment she saw his huge balls disappear as they went up into his huge shaft and felt his massive cock expand even more in her outstretched hands.

"Let me taste this great big cock. Let me taste your cum lover," she said, looking up at him hungrily, making him expand even more.

"Ok Mrs. Halle. As long as we're gonna fuck," he snarled.

"Oh baby something tells me we're gonna fuck all night," she said as she pumped him with a determination to bring him off.

"Oh fuck. Open that sexy mouth," he snarled as globs of pre cum started to flow from his giant cockhead through her pumping hands, lubricating every wide vein on his massive shaft.

Opening her mouth as wide as she possibly could she barely managed to get his enormous cockhead inside. Just as she did he began shooting burst after burst of long ropes of cum into her waiting mouth. It was exactly what she imagined from a cock so enormous, and he continued to explode into her mouth, swallowing after every few bursts. Each swallow caused her hanging pussy to cum on its own over and over again. He leaned back against her desk and tightened his body, shooting his hot cum into her mouth. Looking down to watch her drink his hot load, he noted a look of pure lust on her face.

I'm gonna fuck the shit out of this sexy bitch tonight, he thought, watching her continue to pump his cock and drink his powerful load.

After she'd swallowed every drop of his huge load he pulled her up to him and kissed her passionately. Cupping her massive tits while she pumped his still rock-hard cock had them locked in a trance. The hot kiss went on until she felt his cock expand once again. God he's going to cum again, she thought, continuing to kiss him hard, groaning in uncontrollable lust.

Suddenly his huge cock burst all over the carpet in her office sending long ropes of cum into the air almost five feet before hitting the plush carpet. She watched in disbelief while long white ropes of cum over four feet long jettisoned from his giant cockhead. Reaching down he grabbed her pussy and rubbed her clit until she exploded as well. To muffle her excitement he clamped his mouth over hers.

Seeing his massive explode caused her to squat on her pumps and lick his enormous length from his huge crown to his heavy, hanging balls. It was her way of letting him know she was his.

For ten minutes she licked all over his massive cock, groaning and looking up at him with her eyes glazed over. Rock hard again he pulled her up to him and kissed her hard while lifting her right leg by her thigh, and tried to push his massive shaft into her scorching pussy. While he held her right thigh her left high heel was anchored to the carpet. Kissing her hard he brought his huge cockhead to the mouth of her pussy and ran it up and down her long lips a few times until they were spread apart and clinging to the sides of his mammoth head.

She instantly felt the enormity of his cock as it filled the entrance of her boiling cunt. Her eyes went wide open in shock of something so huge.

"Oh god baby...I can't right now,' she said in frustration. "Tonight...I promise baby," she groaned. She felt his giant cockhead trigger her pussy and clit into a smoking flame.

"Oh fuck bitch," he groaned, his massive cock bursting against her exposed cunt.

The feeling of his hot cum splashing against her pussy with the force of a fire hose triggered the launch sequence to go off inside her.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, throwing her head back and biting her lower lip. Her steaming cunt burst from the explosion of his massive cock against her fuck hole.

After cumming for the third time he seemed a little more content with her putting him off and not allowing him to fuck her right then and there. His satisfaction came from knowing he was going to fuck the knockout principal later that day and that she wanted him. Before he left they kissed hard for ten more minutes, then collected themselves. Almost charmingly he even helped zip the back of her dress for her which she thought was very impressive.

God he's had a lot of women, she thought as they kissed hard that last time.

"Tonight lover," she whispered in his ear. "I want to be yours so bad," she added then kissed him hard as she ran her hand down over his massive bulge.

After he left her office she called the custodial staff to clean the rug which she explained was from spilling a bottle of hair conditioner she had bought.

Leaving her office she told her secretary that she had an appointment and would be gone for the day. Wanting to drive the German stud crazy that night she went to a boutique she knew that specialized in very sexy and trendy dresses that were designed purposely to entice. She knew a lot of women and younger girls shopped there when they were looking to go to a club.

Coming into the boutique she was met by a very young Asian salesgirl who was dressed in a hot mini dress that clung to her rail-thin eighty-five pound body like a second skin. She had long black hair and braces that made her look more like twelve instead of nineteen. She stood about 5'5" tall and was easily 5'9" because of the four inch high heels she wore.

Although she was rail-thin, her Asian legs had a beautiful taper to them as her black stockings brought out the sexy taper even more. As she looked over the young Asian's body she thought that the petite teen had a beautiful little ass which was evidenced by the skin-tight mini dress that barely covered it. On her ultra-flat chest was a pair of very obvious dark nipples that pushed right through the sheer material of her white mini dress. The dress was so sheer anyone could clearly see that she was wearing a black thong and was braless. As she looked at the young teen admiringly her eyes took in her figure.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers