Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 04

Story Info
Teen stunner fucks ex's overweight father.
10.8k words
4.4
42.4k
39
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,262 Followers

Special mention to Hatsuda for editing this series.

In this story, knockout teen cheerleader Hailey fucks her ex's father. He's overweight and balding and sixty-eight years old. He happens to have a massive cock and he is also an old family friend.

*****

DAD COMES TO HER BEDROOM

That entire day, Hailey was so turned on knowing she was going to fuck her ex-boyfriends father. She knew her parents were leaving for the weekend which made it easy for her to be with him. When she saw her father dressed in his pilot's uniform, she immediately wished it was him she was spending the weekend with. He took her breath away by how handsome he looked. He was also in amazing shape and she knew he had an impeccable body, quite the exact opposite of Mr. Powers.

When he saw his daughter dressed in the sinfully tight mini dress his blood instantly began to boil and thoughts of being in bed with her filled his mind. When she asked him to come to her bedroom to help her pick out a pair of stockings to match her dress he gladly accepted. When he got to her bedroom he noticed two pairs of thigh high stockings laid out on the bed. He stood watching his sexy daughter she sat on the edge of the bed and crossed her long, incredible legs, revealing the lace trim of her nude stockings.

With his eyes riveted to her sexy crossed legs, she removed her right high heel pump then began slowly rolling down her stocking. Re-crossing her legs she did the same with her other high heel pump and stocking, this time making eye contact with her father with the slyest of grins on her face.

Watching his knockout daughter remove her nylons had his eleven inch cock bulging in his pants as she tried on a new pair of stockings for his approval.

Next, came the black pair and once she put on her pumps and walked in front of him she asked his opinion. He of course was going crazy inside as his eyes remained glued to his hot daughter's amazing body. As his eyes moved up and down her body he felt his powerful cock begging to fuck her. On the outside he remained cool and collected, resisting the temptation to spin her around, hike her dress over her amazing ass, take her by her slender waist and fuck the daylights out of her.

Of course it was something she would absolutely beg for if he did. He then told her she looked great. She went back to the bed, rolled down the black pair and in turn tried on the tan stockings. He watched intensely as she rolled the pair up her gorgeous legs, even telling her that her legs were amazing. When she stood he watched her roll each stocking up to the top of her incredible trim thighs.

After asking him which pair he liked the best, he told her he preferred the nude stockings she first had on because of how they enhanced how sexy her legs were. Watching her roll the nude stocking way up to the top of her delicious thighs and seeing her black thong made him nearly cum in his pants. In his mind he wondered if she was going to fuck that night. He knew she had a boyfriend from High School who was captain of the football team, but was surprised that she would dress so hot for him.

'What a waste, Hailey. You should be dressing like this for someone who appreciates a real hot look', he thought, imagining himself being the one she was dressing for. 'That dumb jock boyfriend of yours only cares about his muscles and his buddies on the football team', he thought, continuing to scan her smoking-hot body. He imagined slow stripping her to her pumps and stockings, then spending the entire night making her cum with his hands, mouth and eleven inch cock.

Of course he would have been totally shocked if he knew that she wasn't dressing for her jock boyfriend but for his good friend Will Powers. When she was finished adjusting her mini-dress she thanked her father for helping her decide what stockings to wear, then gave him a kiss on the cheek when she left to go to the father of her ex-boyfriends.

THE NIGHT WITH HER EX-BOYFRIENDS FATHER

As she slid into the BMW Gran Coup that she'd received as a present for her upcoming High School graduation her father, her heart was racing a mile-a-minute in anticipation of being with her ex-boyfriend. Earlier that day she got a call from him while he was in school. They still stayed in contact occasionally and apparently he had heard from one of her friend's that she ran into his father at the bar.

As he was joking about his father being a little too old for that club, she was thinking to herself how hot he had made her. The way he kissed and the way he made her cum and especially the enormous cock he had which easily dwarfed his son's. As they talked she laughed to herself thinking how if he only knew that she was going to his father's house that night to fuck him.

In the car she lit a cigarette and instantly dialed Mr. Powers to tell him she would be there in a few minutes.

"Drive right into the garage Hailey. I'll be waiting for you." He replied.

"Ok. Mr Powers," she said knowing he wanted her to put her car in the garage on the chance that her parents or neighbors would discover she was there.

Driving to his house her body was tingling with excitement for what she knew was going to be an amazing night. With cigarette in hand she held the wheel and pressed down on her right pump then inhaled a long drag from her cigarette. 'God, I can't believe I'm really going to do this', she thought as she ex-haled a cloud of smoke from her lungs. Her body was on fire, raging to fuck the father of her ex-boyfriend.

As she came up the driveway Mr. Powers was standing outside to greet her. He was dressed in a pair of expensive black pants with a pair of two thousand dollar hand-made Italian shoes and a very expensive white dress shirt that wasn't tucked in. The shirt was very large and draped over his protruding stomach. Seeing him caused her tiny pink nipples to ache right through her sheer mini-dress. He noticed it immediately and grinned slyly at her.

As soon as she got out of her car he pressed a button which closed the garage door. From the second she came out of the garage his eyes were riveted to her body. Seeing her dressed in such a skin-tight mini dress with a plunging front, showing the sides of her luscious tits caused his huge cock to instantly come alive in his pants. Seeing her with cigarette in hand made him think how much sexier she actually appeared, which was exactly what she wanted.

'God she is an absolute knock-out', he thought as his sons ex dropped her cigarette and pressed down on it with her right pump. He was impressed the way the sexy teenage temptress came dressed to excite him. His huge cock stirred in his pants and he watched in appreciation as her eyes opened wide. As she moved towards him, they both had a look of sex-starved hunger on their faces.

"So fucking sexy, Hailey," he said as the clicking of her pumps on the driveway got louder with each step she took.

'Oh God, look at that huge cock', she said, her pussy on fire.

"Thank you Mr. Powers, I wanted to look sexy for you," she said seductively. Despite standing four inches taller than him in her classic, black pumps, when he put his hands around her slender waist, she leaned in and told him, "I've been going crazy all day."

"I've been thinking about this for a very long time now, Hailey," he responded.

"Umm," she sighed, recalling that he'd seen her in bikini's since she was sixteen, when she dated his son.

Taking her by her slender waist he led her to the open front door. As they arrived, they immediately started kissing hotly, continuing where they left off a few nights earlier. As their tongues intertwined, she felt his hands go under her mini-dress to roam all over her ass.

He had her instantly turned on as her whimpers told him how excited she was. 'Oh god, he's driving me crazy already', she thought, his incredible kissing sending her into a deep breathing spell that caused her 36DD breasts to heave. Her pussy got even wetter than it already was with his attention, his hands playing with her ass. Her breathing became harder by the second and made her groan filled the air around them with the sounds of lust.

While kissing him, she wondered if part of her lust was due to him being her ex-boyfriend's father who just so happened to be the good friend of her parents. She even wondered if she was channeling her own lust for her father through him. 'No, it's because he really does turn me on and is an amazing kisser. An amazing kisser with an enormous cock that I can't wait to suck', she thought, her tongue entwining with his.

Reaching down, she felt his huge cock bulging in his pants and almost came from the excitement of it being so big. 'God, I can't even reach the end of it', she thought in disbelief. 'God, I can't wait to see how a cock as huge as his shoots. I want to make it cum and can't wait to fuck it. Mr. Powers locked his lips onto hers with a passion she'd never experienced in her life.

After fifteen minutes of kissing in the open foyer he shut the door behind them, and led her by her narrow waist to the sofa in the living room. There was soft jazz music playing throughout the house and the clicking of her high heels on the tiled floor seemed to add a sexy quality to the ambience he set. The sofa was in the living room and the hunger to fuck each other had them stopping every few feet to kiss.

'Oh God...just the way he kisses', she thought, feeling her body going crazy already. 'God, he can get me off just from the way he kisses'. She noted with humor that this was the same sofa on which she had made out with his son many times.

Before they sat, he pulled her towards him and they kissed hotly for another five minutes. Even standing four inches taller than him because of her high heels she could not get enough of the way he kissed. 'God, he's so exciting', she thought, his hands trailing up under her dress and running across her ass. 'I can't believe how skilled he is', reflecting on him being overweight and the farthest thing from being handsome.

While sitting beside each other, he looked up and down her body with a hunger as he thought how she was without a doubt the sexiest of any teen he had ever fucked, and he'd had hundreds.

Running his hand up and down her crossed stocking covered legs and whispering how sexy she was had her moaning in lust.

"Such an incredible body Hailey," he said, his fingers tracing a path up her thigh to the edge of her stocking tops.

"Oh God Mr. Powers, you really know how to turn a girl on," she sighed hotly, then kissing his lips to encourage him to kiss her again.

"What an amazing body," he said, his mouth meeting hers for a kiss that lasted more than half an hour.

During that heated kiss his hands traveled up her stocking covered legs to the front of her breasts. He loved hearing her groan and his hands made her hotter with every passing minute. At times he would make her suck his fingers, which had her climbing the walls.

"Suck my fingers Hailey," he commanded, and watched her lick each one in a trance. He was amused when he pulled his fingers away when her tongue continued to flick in the open air.

"Oh fuck... feels so nice Mr. Powers," she whispered, rolling her eyes in her head. "So sexy." Tossing her head back and groaning from the thrills he was sending through her body from his touch just inflamed him more.

"Such beautiful legs Hailey," he said as he began tracing his hand up and down her stocking crossed leg while he looked into her beautiful blue eyes.

After kissing for almost an hour he parted her crossed legs and ran his right hand teasingly up her stockings, going ever so slowly across her thighs. After reaching the tops of the lace trim on her stockings he ran his hand over her hips and felt the satin material of her black thong.

Once again they were locked in their lovers kiss, and his hand went to the front of her thong, rubbing then gently pinching her throbbing clit through the sheer satin material.

"Ahhh...," she groaned through the hot kiss, pushing off her pumps from the excitement, darting her tongue feverously across the tongue of her ex-boyfriend's father.

Alternating between rubbing and pinching her distended clit through the sheer material of her thong, he began running his finger along each side of the lips of her pussy going down one side and up the other. He was driving her crazy and she could not believe how skilled he was. 'God, he is amazing...has me so fucked up', she thought as the sixty-eight year had her pussy jumping like crazy. Their mouths were locked in a deep kiss with their tongues sliding across each other's with the passion of two sex-starved lovers.

Bringing his fingers to her mouth, he was pleased as she kissed and sucked all over them. It was his way of getting her ready to taste herself.

She was going crazy and thought he would finger fuck her just as he did the night in his car. Moving back down again he ran his hand into the front of her thong and began flicking her hard clit from side to side. This ignited her pussy, causing their kiss to get even more intense.

With his fingers masterfully playing with her clit and pussy while they kissed, she pushed off her pumps. Her body shuddered and came in a flood. As soon as she came he got off the sofa and knelt between her legs. Reaching for her thong, he began sliding it off her incredibly tapered stocking covered legs then over her feet.

"Such a beautiful cunt Hailey," he said as he stared at what he knew was the sexiest pussy he had ever laid eyes on.

Hearing Mr. Powers use the word 'cunt' caused her to moan hotly. She was going crazy as her ex-boyfriends father just took in the sight of her exposed pussy and repeated 'beautiful' over and over. It was turning her on like crazy.

Spreading her legs wide so that he could fit his massive frame between her legs he began kissing her inner thighs right to the edge of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, "she groaned as her eyes rolled into her head.

The feeling of his lips kissing her thighs through her nylons had her squirming like crazy.

"Gorgeous legs Hailey," he said, watching her hold her ankles right above her high heels. He kissed one of her thighs right up to her pussy then turned to the opposite one and repeated the pattern.

The few times he went up her thighs his big nose touched her pussy and her clit. It was intentional on his part. This contact sent her into orbit and made her explode.

"I can't wait to taste this beautiful cunt of yours, Hailey," he said, kissing her extended clit softly.

"Oh fuck. Mr. Powers," she cried out piteously.

"I've wanted this beautiful and sexy pussy of yours for so long, Hailey," he said.

"Oh God, Mr. Powers...Its all yours now," she said hoarsely, as her 36DD breasts heaved under her mini dress with each deep breath, now happy to be his.

Finally after half an hour of this torture his tongue came out and ran from the tip of her clit down the center of her pussy, parting her lips until it hit the bottom. Reaching the bottom he went back to the tip of her clit, repeating this again and again. Every so often he would smack his lips, tasting her cunt.

"Oh God, Mr. Powers, you're driving me crazy," she groaned in heat.

"Such a delicious pussy Hailey," he said, his tongue exploring the insides of her wet, hot sex.

She could not believe that the tremors shooting through her body were due to the masterful tongue and mouth of her ex-boyfriends father. 'God, he has me so turned on', she thought. She was even more amazed the fact that it was happening from an overweight and balding sixty-eight year old man, who by no means would be considered handsome.

"Oh God, you know you're gonna make me cum Mr. Powers. You have me so fucked up," she snarled, his mouth hungrily kissing her clit, and his stubby fingers running run up and down her pussy lips.

'God, who would have thought that he could be such an amazing lover', she thought. The overweight man inserted two fingers into her scorching pussy while his mouth clamped onto to her clit and sucked it, working it briskly with his tongue.

"Oh fuck," she groaned, as her stimulated pussy came all over his face.

While her pussy spasmed, he instantly brought his two stubby fingers from her pussy to her mouth.

"Taste your amazing pussy Hailey. Lick that beautiful tasting cunt of yours off my fingers," he commanded, before returning to sucking her cunt.

She eagerly licked his fingers, her pussy continuing to explode over his face from the incredible way he was eating her. Never in her life had she cum so hard and so good.

Sensing that her pussy was reaching the point of being over-stimulated, he pulled her to the edge of the sofa and began licking and stabbing at the center of her asshole.

"Oh fuuuuck," she groaned from the sensation of having her asshole eaten for the first time.

As his tongue stabbed away at her beautiful ass he could not believe his luck at having his son's amazing ex-girlfriend and the daughter of his good friend in his house with her mini-dress hiked up. 'Fuck. I've had hundreds of sexy, young teens and at least thirty of Josh's girlfriends, but I've never had one as sexy as this one', he thought happily, drinking in all of her delicious taste.

Looking up from her sexy asshole, he saw the sexy teen with her eyes rolled back in her head, biting her lower lip and massaging her tits through the material of her dress.

"That's it. Play with your beautiful body Hailey," he instructed, going back to eating her ass and pussy.

"Oh fuck ," she repeated over and over when he slid a finger from his left hand into her ass and one from his right hand into her dripping cunt.

'God he's got me so fucked up', she thought, feeling him slowly fucking his fingers into both her holes while he looked right at her. With her glazed eyes locked onto his, he felt her ass moving around on his fingers.

"That's it Hailey, move that sexy ass of yours around."

"Oh God that feels so fucking good," she whined when his fingers bottomed out in her asshole and her pussy.

Just as she felt her pussy starting to boil over, she leaned forward and met his mouth for a passionate open mouthed kiss, her tongue twisting wildly across his. Finally, her scorching pussy burst all over his fingers.

After she came he pulled her up to him and led her by her narrow waist to the bar in his house. Passing a mirrored wall the sight of her in high heels, four inches taller than him, a balding, overweight sixty-eight year old man with a bloated face, compared to her, a school cheerleader with an absolute killer body, made it look like a naughty porn scene. Adding more excitement to the naughty picture was her in the most sinful mini-dress with an open front showing half of her exposed 36DD breasts, while her high heels clicked in a sexy way on the tile floor.

On the bar was a bottle of very expensive champagne already chilling on ice. Reaching the bar they kissed hotly, his hands continuing to run up and down her amazing body. This time her hands were equally busy, rubbing the vast front of his enormous cock. Once again she was panting, feeling the enormity of it as it filled the entire front of his pants.

Breaking away from the passionate kiss, he went to open the bottle of champagne.

"Old enough to drink," he said with a sly grin.

"I'm old enough for everything tonight Mr. Powers," she said coyly, her manicured fingernails brushing across the front of his massive bulge.

After a short kiss he toasted to her being so sexy. Taking a sip he put his glass down, leaned in and kissed her. With her glass in hand they kissed hotly for another 15 minutes. Their kiss was soft and playful at first with their tongues meeting for a few seconds before their lips met. While this playful exchange went on her breathing began to get heavier and deeper and he knew she was ready for more sexy play.

shoguy
shoguy
2,262 Followers