Sinful Degrees of Separation Pt. 11

Story Info
Sons father steals girlfriend with wealth & 12 inch monster.
17.7k words
4.33
62.2k
37
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/20/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

In this chapter the billionaire, Will Powers steals away another of his sons knock-out girlfriends.

It had been a month since the billionaire; Will Powers had fucked the teen stunner Hailey Kane. Hailey was an ex-girlfriend of his son who also happened to be the daughter of his close friends.

He had run into her at a trendy bar where she was celebrating her eighteenth birthday. Walking up to him to say hello he invited her for a drink and offered her a ride home afterwards. Feeling very comfortable she accepted. During the conversation with her ex's-father they began playful kissing which led to dancing a his hands roamed her body and her ass. After a few more drinks she ended the night in his car where they kissed hotly for two hours.

In that time she discovered how hung her ex's-father was and that he was an amazing kisser who made her cum harder than any boyfriend ever had. That night led to her spending a weekend at his home where she experienced the most mind-blowing sex; that was until she fucked her father.

Will Powers had fucked a number of his son's girlfriends through the years and hundreds of other young teenage girls, but none of them had consumed his waking thoughts like Hailey Kane.

During the month that followed him being with the knock-out teenage ex-girlfriend of his son and daughter of his very close friends he had fucked twenty new teens, but all of them failed to compare to the arousing experience he had with the stacked and ultra-hot Hailey Kane.

If it hadn't been for Hailey having an incredible attraction to her own father he was confident she would have moved into his house as his permanent lover. He knew this with absolute certainty because she had told him herself. During that weekend she had said over and over how she wanted to be his.

His twelve inch monster cock and the way he fucked drove her to places she never imagined. But her passion for her father and him taking her away to a resort for a gala was what instantly changed her hunger for her ex's father.

At sixty eight the mogul and self-made billionaire, Will Powers was still active in the affairs of his corporate empire, sitting in on board meetings where he struck fear in everyone in attendance, especially if they weren't producing the numbers he believed they should have.

By looking at him you would never in a million years believe that he was a billionaire let alone a man who could easily score any teenage girl he wanted, in fact the shock would be that nearly every one of the sexy teens; including all of his son's girlfriends who ended up in his bed let him know in very obvious ways that they wanted to fuck him.

At 5'6" tall, Will Powers was short in stature and way out of shape, weighing over 275 pounds. Because of his height and weight he had the look of a Buddha statue, or if comparing him to a porn star he resembled the iconic Ron Jeremy in that he had a similar sizable belly and noticeably balding head of black hair. He had a mustache which drew attention to his large nose, and had a chubby face that looked blotted, showing bags under his eyes and a noticeably large double chin.

In spite of his being overweight and having a chubby, bloated face he always had a sexy eighteen or nineteen year old teen on his arm. With his endless wealth he contributed millions of dollars to a variety of charitable organizations and at Galas would be one of the main benefactors making sizable contributions in the millions.

The billionaire made his vast-fortune ruthlessly acquiring businesses and immediately selling them for enormous profits. In doing so he would summon all the management and upper-management personnel into the conference room and fire them all.

He had an almost perverse streak in him that derived endless amounts of pleasure at seeing their faces when he delivered the devastating news. The feeling of superiority was what stimulated him as he stripped away the ridiculously high salaries they earned for doing almost nothing. His moral compass was replete of compassion.

During these takeovers he would have a number of preliminary meetings with all management personnel, inviting them and their families as guests to his private clubs.

At these gatherings while he was making all the management believe they would retain their positions in the company, even telling some in confidence that a promotion was in their future his eyes were focused on every sexy teenage daughter, granddaughter, girlfriend, fiancé or young wife.

Through the years he had lost count of the amount of times he would end up fucking many of the young females that attended the dinners with their spouses, boyfriends, parents or grandparents.

Many of these young females slipped him there cell number and a few he gave his personal cell number telling them to call if they were interested in spending a weekend on his private yacht. There were even some that were so eager to fuck him that during the party would end up in a private suite receiving the pounding of their lives by his punishing, twelve inch cock as each and every one of them wished they could be his.

It was a month after his unforgettable experience with the stacked and absolutely sexy teen Hailey Kane when his son had come home from college for a weekend to go to a High School prom with a girl he had been dating for a few months.

Although she went to the same private High School his son had gone to, he graduated the year before and never met his father. She learned a lot about her boyfriends father being ruthless in business and that he had fucked a lot of the sexy girls at the private school.

In her overhearing conversations she was surprised to learn that a lot of the young girls who ended up in his bed were his son's girlfriends or others who talked to their friends about their incredible experience with him.

Once these young teens came to his lavish mansion-styled home or went on his five-hundred foot mega-yacht or in one of his private jets they couldn't resist fucking him. Of course after getting fucked by his gigantic twelve inch cock they all wanted to be his forever, and didn't give a second thought to having a boyfriend or dating his son.

The girl his son was taking to the prom was from the Middle East. Her name was Nicole. It was an American name she wanted to use when she came to the United States to study four years ago. Where she came from in the Middle East was a very poor area where families struggled to get by living in the worst conditions while under the control of very wealthy Sultan-tyrants.

At a very young age she knew that she wanted to come to America to get away from the oppressive government and filthy living conditions. By the early age of 13 she already developed an absolute knock-out body.

She stood 5' 6" tall and weighed 110 pounds with eye-catching 34D-21-33 measurements. She had perfectly tapered legs and a very narrow waist, and would have been considered thin, if it wasn't for the pair of big, suckable tits. By the time she turned 18 she had that very-exotic, middle-eastern look that oozed of hot-sex, with dark skin, black hair and that unmistakable long, slim nose.

Even at a very young age she knew her future would have a lot to do with using her amazing body to get what she wanted out of life, which was a pampered lifestyle. In her country all the Sultan's had young girls as their wives and she herself saw herself being with a much older man, knowing their attraction to younger woman and the money they had.

She came to the wealthy, elite private school on a full scholarship that included free tuition and boarding. During her stay she kept to herself, studying hard and achieving the highest academic honors. With her objective of finding a wealthy older man to pamper and spoil her she took to finding men through the internet on sites that were dedicated to successful, prominent, older men looking for gorgeous females.

In her junior and senior year her weekends were always full, going out on lavish dates with men who were in their forties and fifties and in some cases with men in their seventies and eighties. All of these men, including the men in their seventies and eighties looked decades younger. There was even one man who was ninety one but was in incredible shape and looked very distinguished.

It came from having a wealthy lifestyle where they had the best trainers, personal chefs and cosmetic surgeons. There wasn't a man that after having her in their bed that didn't want her permanently, but she was not going to commit to any of them until she found exactly what she wanted in a man. The man she had a very good idea of was the father of a boy who had graduated the year before.

While at the elite private school she had overheard numerous rumors about the wealthy, Will Powers that included him having slept with a number of his son's girlfriends and others who were friends of his son.

Once while studying in the library she was behind one of the bookshelves looking through books on business management when from the other side heard a girl whisper to a friend about her weekend with the wealthy Will Powers.

"Oh God, we flew to his yacht on his private helicopter and fucked the entire weekend," she said to her friend.

"Yeah that thing is huge," the friend said.

"What thing are you talking about?" her friend responded in a throaty voice, "the yacht or that fucking ridiculously huge cock!" she said which made the Middle Eastern teen on the other side of the bookshelf raise her dark eyebrows.

"Yeah right. You know exactly what I'm talking about," the friend said in a sly voice.

"Fuck yeah. I've never seen such a huge cock," the friend answered in a low, throaty voice. "Mr. Powers is easily ten times bigger than Parker (her boyfriend) or any other guy I've ever fucked," the friend said in a serious voice.

"Fuck yeah. I'll say. He stretched me out so wide I never thought I'd ever be able to fuck Sam (her boyfriend) ever again."

"Yeah, tell me about it," she said in a hot voice. "When I fucked Parker after being with Mr. Powers it was so depressing," she said in a sullen voice.

"And don't forget how hard he fucks," her friend responded in an elevated voice.

"Oh god... don't remind me," the friend said in a voice that had fear in it. "I couldn't walk straight for nearly a month," she said in a serious voice.

"You know, Josh (his son) will be here this weekend for the homecoming game."

"Yeah I heard he's getting an award that night."

"It's amazing the difference between him and Mr. Powers."

"Yeah- especially in the size of cocks."

"Exactly."

As both girls started to get giddy they began talking about their boyfriends and how they were like tiny thimbles compared to the wealthy Will Powers. After processing the conversation in her mind the hot Middle Eastern teen instantly decided to do a little research on the wealthy person the girls were talking about.

When she saw the pictures of Will Powers her first reaction was to think that she had the wrong Will Powers. His unappealing appearance with a noticeable large belly and bloated facial features were not even close to what she pictured he would look like.

All of the older men she was with were well-groomed and of slender build.'This can't be the man they were talking about?'She thought to herself as she decided to go to another site that had information on the wealthy business magnet.

Site after site showed that the man was definitely Will Powers. Curious to know everything about him she began reading every article she could find; which were many. In her research about the billionaire business magnet she learned about his unprincipled reputation in business with regards to all of the hostel corporate turn-overs that gained him a billion dollar empire, and a reputation as a man that made zero concessions when he was after a company.

There were even articles that rumored his aggressive business practices attracted the sexiest young women. One article even showed him smoking a cigar at a Caribbean resort with fourteen stunning beauty contest winners, all of which were eighteen and nineteen years old, and from different countries worldwide.

They were all clad in the most sinful string bikinis and classic white or black high heel pumps, standing next to him smiling conceitedly. He was dressed in a pair of colorful bathing trunks without a shirt on, showing his large belly with his hairy chest.

The article was about him owning many syndicated television programs throughout the world and that this bikini competition was going to be one of the new reality shows one of his companies was producing.

What the article didn't reveal was that he had fucked every one of the fourteen stunning, young bikini models, sometimes four at a time over the course of the two week shooting.

Each girl was anxious, almost desperate to fuck him, having been turned on to his power and wealth but especially after hearing all of the stories of his massive cock.

Each of the sexy eighteen year old bikini models left the set, knowing that they had fucked the biggest cock that they ever would encounter in their lives. Four of the girls who he felt were extra- 'special' were given positions in the companies to work as interviewers/journalist.

They were given the chance to come to America where he would provide them with a luxury apartment in one of his many luxury buildings throughout Las Angeles, and a BMW and all-expense paid college tuition.

Each of the girls was different in body type too, but all excited him when he was fucking them. One of the girls was from Thailand, the other from Vietnam. Both had beautiful, long, black hair, and deep-set eyes. They each stood about 5'4" tall but were different in their respective weights, and measurements.

Although both were considered very petite and thin, the Vietnamese teen only weighed seventy eight pounds and had boy like measurements that were 29AA-23-31.

She was totally flat, except for her huge, almost black nipples, which stood out over an inch off her ultra-flat chest when aroused, which were almost constantly. In her skimpy bikinis with her rail- thin body and those huge nipples sticking out made her one of his personal favorites. Of all the young teens she came the hardest, squirting in waves as he chewed on her huge, ultra-sensitive nipples.

Her body ran so hot, that the slightest breeze could make her huge nipples flare out instantly. Although she was extremely flat chested and very skinny, she had one the most seductive pair of eyes and faces of any young teen he had fucked.

Next to his niece Stacy who was the absolute most seductive face, the young eighteen year old Thai model drove his massive cock wild. As they fucked for hours, he couldn't get over her incredible pussy and how it could take the constant pounding from the entire length of his massive cock.

The other Thai model had mouthwatering measurements. Even though she was very skinny, weighing only ninety pounds her breasts seemed massive. She measured 34C-21-34. Her 34C tits on her tiny, petite frame made her look sinful, and the way she fucked his giant cock was absolutely naughty.

What he loved, and the reason he chose all of these four teens was that they could each consume his entire twelve inch cock, and take his ruthless pounding and the way he fucked. He was especially impressed when a skinny teen could take him whole. Bottoming out was a rare occurrence for him, which is why these two Asian teens made his fuck list, and got the offer to come to America.

The two other teens were from Switzerland and had entirely different bodies than the skinny Thai teens. Both girls were angelic in their faces, with a very innocent and wholesome look. Both were blond and weighed about 115 pounds. One girl was 5'6" tall and measured 34D-23-36. The other stood 5'5" tall and measured 32E-21-33. Even though both girls had a very innocent look, their sweet, innocent personalities disappeared the second they saw his massive cock. As his massive dick hung before their eyes the sexy, Swiss girls turned into some of the naughtiest teens he had ever fucked.

When these ambitious teens came to America, all with the overwhelming approval and support of their families, who wanted their daughters to advance themselves beyond the lifestyle they were living, they would anxiously fuck the wealthy businessman whenever he called.

Even though they instantly established themselves in America, going to clubs, dating, even having a steady boyfriend, they each hungered a night or a weekend of fucking the huge twelve inch cock of Will Powers. No matter what plans they had, even if he called last second, they instantly broke them to be with him.

Depending on his mood it would sometimes be with one of them or at times two, three or even all four of them. When it was all four, it was generally on his 500 foot luxury yacht for a long weekend. Even though they all loved fucking him even as a group, they each loved when it was just one-on-one with him.

They each secretly wanted to be the one pleasing his massive cock, and pleasing him. It was always a hidden competition when there was more than one teen in his bed, he knew this and it was one of many amusements for him. He loved having the ability to control. It was his passion in business and in fucking a young teen.

As she read story after story the sexy Middle Eastern High School teen began getting excited and the thought of being with him consumed her. She spent an entire weekend on the internet reading about his ruthless conquests.

She had even canceled a date with an older man who was a prominent banker from Germany. He was seventy six years old and in amazing shape and was very wealthy. He had told her numerous times that he wanted her and when she cancelled their weekend he was very disappointed to the point of graveling with her to be with him.

Through her hours on the internet researching the wealthy American businessman she learned about his ruthless business reputation, and the thousands of innocent people along his callous-and greedy path that were terminated and displaced after he ruthlessly took-over their companies. It was his ruthless nature in business that turned her on even more, causing her to masturbate again and again just to take-off some of the built-up tension.

She saw him in hundreds of pictures on the internet, with many prominent businessmen, heads of states and powerful political figures. In the pictures he was always dressed impeccably, in expensive $5000 Italian suits, but in one picture he was wearing a bathing suit, that showed his large, hairy frame.

It wasn't a pretty sight, but it showed his confidence in his own body. With all his money and the thought of him having a huge cock made her more excited at the thought of being with a person like him.

In one article for a fortune 100 magazine that was doing a feature on the wealthiest most, powerful, and very aggressive businessmen in the world who were well into their seventies, eighties, and nineties that were still very, running their multi-billion dollar enterprises caused her to instantly freeze as if she couldn't believe what she was seeing.

It was a publicity picture of him celebrating his 69th birthday on his 500 foot mega- yacht. The pictured showed him without a shirt on with a cigar in one hand and a glass of champagne in the other while having a smug look on his face. Standing on each side of him were two very sexy, teenage girls. One of the girls was Black who was very busty and the other was Asian with huge breasts that defied her tiny frame.

They were both dressed in very skimpy bikinis with black high heel pumps. While they were kissing his cheek their hands were planted on his hairy chest and equally hairy shoulders. What stunned her about the picture was that she instantly recognized the two girls as her classmates.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers