Singapore Hotties Ch. 01

Story Info
Bitchy Katherine learns her way from her office colleague.
2.2k words
45.9k
9
1

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Singapore Hotties 1: Katherine Koh

Jeff was happy to be working in this Property Management office in Singapore. The company was located in the shopping district, Orchard Road. He was from the UK and had a physique that of a body builder but with a pleasant and loving face. Most of his colleagues were women and he liked his days at the office. There were Chinese, Malays and Indian women who worked as his colleagues. The most notable were Sharon 28, Jacqueline 28, Jesslin 23, Katherine 27, Lynn 27, Jessica 30, Charlotte 30, Sue-ann 27 and Joanna 32. He loved talking to them and would fantasy them every night in his dreams. Katherine was the only one who always pissed him off whenever he talked to her, and Jeff wanted to teach her a lesson by thoroughly fucking her.

It was a Saturday and most of them had gone home except for Jeff and Katherine. Katherine was Singapore Chinese, dressed in a sleeveless T-shirt and black jeans. Her under arms were shaved and looked smooth. She had black wavy hair to her shoulder. Her eyes were of that normal type and her skin was of fair complexioned. Her lips were luscious and pouting. She had medium boobs but her butt was more prominent and jutting. It always made Jeff dream of fucking Katherine in a doggie style.

Jeff picked up his bag and was about to leave when Katherine interrupted.

“Hey Jeff why don’t you get your self one of those Gucci bags” she said

“You know Katherine I hate branded goods, they are those rip-off kind” he slammed showing his hatred for her.

“Yeah…I never knew this…Gucci and stuff are good…if you feel like that don’t ever go near their stores” Katherine said and looked up.

“That’s not your concern my dear” Jeff said and tried to cut short the conversation.

To show her dissatisfaction she immediately said, “Oh then fuck the hell off”

“What did you say Kat” Jeff asked coming close to her desk

“I said fuck-off” Katherine said slowly.

“Oh yeah baby…don’t do that…I am going to fuck you now…and not fuck off from here…I am going to fuck you in your mouth…in your jutting butt and your hairy pussy…Katherine I am going to fuck you “ Jeff poured his hatred through dirty words and immediately pulled out his hard cock.

Katherine saw the lust and hatred in Jeff’s yes and felt scared but at the same time horny because of his big cock. He hugged her tightly and kissed her sexy lips while Katherine tried to push him away. But Jeff held her tight and sucked on her lips while massaging her prominent buttocks. Slowly Katherine was giving in to Jeff. Jeff made her sit on her chair again and pointed his big throbbing cock near her sexy face.

“Get away Jeff” Katherine tried to turn away her face but her face blushed.

Jeff grew bolder and came even closer to her. He protruded his pelvis closer to her face while touching her forehead and said, “Kat eat this big banana, its tasty and its branded…touch it Kat it’s hot”. Katherine let out a gasp seeing his big cock very close to her face. It was really a monster cock and shaped like a giant harpoon. This was the first time she had seen a cock as big as this. Katherine though angry was speechless at seeing this awesome weapon. She managed to let out a gurgle form her throat.


Jeff knew that women became astonished at seeing the sheer size of his cock. He had moved his hands from her forehead and now cupped her face while showing his cock in all its glory. Katherine was angry and at the same time could not stop her pussy oozing from wetting her panties.

“Jeff…I am sorry please go away…I don’t want any banana” Katherine said in a low voice.

“You asked for a fuck Kat, Ok now touch my cock once and I will go” Jeff said massaging her smooth cheeks.

Katherine brought her hand and held the throbbing cock. Her hand was so small that she could hardly hold his cock completely. Jeff now asked her to open her sexy mouth. Katherine was transfixed at holding this amazing big cock and did not hear him.

“Kat is it stiffer than your branded stuff…do you want to kiss this hard rod Kat?” Jeff asked.

On getting any response from this transfixed chic, Jeff took hold of his cock and rubbed her smooth cheeks with it.

“No…Jeff…get away…I am sorry for what I said” Katherine said sternly.

“Suck it once Kat…then I will leave…take it inside your hot mouth” replied Jeff rubbing the cock head on her nose and around her pouting sexy lips.

Katherine opened her lips and Jeff shoved his cock into her mouth. When he saw her eagerly sucking his cock, he knew that she wanted to get fucked by him as well. He grabbed her head and pushed his cock all the way inside her mouth.

“How’s the taste Kat…do you like it” Jeff asked moving his cock in and out of her mouth. Katherine was busy sucking him and only gurgled in response. Her lips were fully stretched and were sliding along the shaft of this thick cock. He held her head tight and was sucking her mouth slowly with long strokes. He withdrew his wet cock from her mouth and rubbed it over her cheeks.

“Take of your clothes Kat…show me your butt and your pussy…I want to see your nice butt” he said.

Katherine obliged and removed her dress except her wet black panties. He held her small tits and pulled her pink nipples and massaged them. Katherine moaned loudly as Jeff pulled her nipples hard.

“You fucking bitch Kat…how many times have you pissed me off…I am going to drill your ass” Jeff said squeezing her breast. He then proceeded to rip her moist panties. Roughly pushing her legs apart he sank his mighty cock into her shaved pussy with one stroke. Her thick shaved labia were stretched to its limits to accommodate his huge cock. Katherine wailed at the assault “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! UUNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!! HHMMAAOOOO”.

Jeff was amazed at the tightness of her warm cunt. Her wailing excited him and he started ramming his cock in and out of her tight pussy.

“Kat your pussy is so fucking tight and wet” he said shoving his huge cock in and out of Katherine’s smooth cunt. He was fucking her hard with strong and deep strokes.

Katherine had never experienced such rapid and thorough fucking before. She lifted her buttocks to meet his strokes when he thrust into her. She was in throes of orgasm after orgasm and continuously wailing, " Aahh OOOHHnn UUNNGGHH UUNNHHGGG AARRRGG OOHhh UUNNNUUNNHHRRGG OOHHHHHHHHHHH". His balls were slapping her ass with each stroke. PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH, PHUUTH Jeff went on and on. When he was about to explode, he did not withdraw, and instead put his full weight on her and ejaculated deep inside her.

Katherine felt as if his semen would come out of her mouth. He then withdrew his limp prick and immediately put it in her mouth to suck it. Katherine tasted his semen mixed with her juices and started sucking him. She was amazed at the size of his limp prick. Jeff became erect again and flipped Katherine over. He made her lie on her knees and placed his prick into her now gaping cunt. He proceeded to fuck her from behind, slapping her firm jutting buttocks as he went on and on. Katherine had never been penetrated doggy style and loved it. The slapping of her buttocks along with being rammed in and out got her another series of orgasms and her knees turned to jelly and she collapsed on the floor.

Her thighs and legs were quivering. Jeff made her stand up but she could not do so without his support. Katherine was like putty in Jeff’s hands or rather his prick. Having come so many times Katherine felt very weak. Her body was covered with sweat, both hers and Jeff’s. Her eyes had a glazed look about them and her knees were weak and shaking. She had received love bites all over her breasts and cheeks, her buttocks were red from Jeff's spankings. But Jeff had only just begun. He wanted to fuck this Singaporean bitch thoroughly. He lifted her and made her sit on her desk, clearing all the paper with one swipe of his hand. He then proceeded to lift her legs over his shoulders and positioned his prick at her gaping cunt hole.

With a grunt he pushed his prick deep inside with a hard thrust. " AAARRRGGHH, UUUNNHHGGGHH, AARRGGGHHH, UNNNNGGRRHH" wailed Katherine as he began furiously to pump her with his cock.

He had penetrated deep inside her in this position and was banging away. Her already red buttocks were further getting sore with the friction of the table beneath them. When he was about to come, he withdrew his prick from her cunt and pulled her face down to ejaculate all over her hair, breasts and her pretty face. Katherine could not hold her balance on the table and was about to fall down, when Jeff supported her and made her lie down on the floor. Just then the phone started ringing, Jeff picked it up to answer. It was her boy friend and he asked for Katherine.

But Katherine was in no state to be able to get up and walk to the phone. Seeing this Jeff dragged her on the floor itself to the phone and gave her the receiver. He then sat down on the floor facing her and played with her breasts as she talked. Her boy friend asked her how she was feeling and Katherine could only manage a few grunts and whimpers.

Seeing this sexy bitch looking so thoroughly fucked, Jeff felt his prick getting erect again. He lifted Katherine by her waist and buttocks while she was on phone with her boy friend and made her sit on his prick. Katherine started gurgling as his massive cock stretched and filled her cunt walls again. Her boy friend on the other end thought she was feeling unwell and about to hang up. Katherine was scared that her boy friend might suspect something, so she tried to talk normally, but could not control her whimpering at times as Jeff was lifting her by her buttocks and slowly fucking her. Jeff was feeling excited seeing her talk to her boy friend on the phone while being fucked by him. He thought that this sexy bitch is trying to act normally, and thus increased his tempo driving his prick fully in.

Katherine was now being bobbed up and down fast by her colleague started wailing, feeling another orgasm approaching. She still held the phone, all her boy friend could hear now was "UURRNNGH AARRGGHHN SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOUUIIII MAAAA". He kept calling her name, "Katherine, Katherine, what’s wrong tell me". Katherine continued wailing as she orgasmed still holding on to the receiver. Afterwards Katherine had the presence of mind to sound normally and tell her boy friend that she has a head ache that’s all and hung up.

Seeing her Jeff replied "DON'T ACT, FUCKING BITCH, TELL HIM I AM FUCKING YOU NICE NOW ". Katherine replied " PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE LEAVE ME NOW I CANNOT TAKE YOUR BIG THING PLEASE LEAVE ME". Jeff laughed at her lying on the ground and pleading with him. He replied, " NO I HAVE TO FUCK YOUR JUTTING ASS, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD SOFT ASS, I WANT TO FUCK YOUR ASS BITCH ", slapping her buttocks as she lay prone on the floor.

Saying this he picked Katherine up from the floor and made her stand. She was too weak to be able to stand by herself and fell on him for support. He made her bend over her desk showing him her nice firm butt.

Holding her ass cheeks apart he tried to push his prick into her dark anus. "AAAARRHHHHHHHHH AAANNN AARRNNNNNNNNNNNNN AARRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNN", cried out Katherine, as his prick head penetrated her anus. " BITCH, ASK YOUR BOY FRIEND TO FUCK IN YOUR ASS ONCE IN A WHILE THEN YOU CAN SEE HEAVEN… WHAT A FINE ASS BETTER THAN ANY PUSSIES I FUCKED", remarked Jeff as he felt the tightness of her ass hole.

He withdrew his prick and spat on his finger and pushed it inside her anus. "OOOOUUUU STOP IT DEAR JEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF", cried Katherine. But Jeff a master at buggery and he did not hesitate and pushed his prick deep inside her. Katherine wailed, "AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH I AM GOING TO DIE I CANNOT TAKE IT ANYMORE AYOOOOOO HHHOOO JEEFFFF".

Jeff was too excited at her wailing to stop now. He pounded and buggered her virgin anus. Katherine had tears rolling down her face as she was repeatedly assaulted by her colleague with his thick cock inside her butt hole.. Jeff pumped it up harder and harder and soon ejaculated inside her and withdrew his limp prick out. He held Katherine by her head and shoved his cock into her mouth and fucked it hard. He kissed her lips and licked her face. “NEVER SAY FUCK OFF TO ME ANY MORE KAT…OR ELSE I WILL FICK YOU LIKE THIS” he said and dressed up.

From the next day Katherine spoke to Jeff in a very kind way and never pissed him off. They became good friends and fucked when ever they wanted.

johara
johara
168 Followers
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
Taneesha24Taneesha24over 10 years ago
Singapore Female Escorts

My self Taneesha Kapoor from Singapore Escort Agency. I want to tell something about of this funny planet .On this planet every man needs a female and every women need a male to fulfill their dreams and desires until satisfaction founded by him or her. These are not the serious matter what is the relation between them? Our Singapore is doing welcome to all of you into the world of romance and lovely peace point. Hot Singapore is such a place, on which you find your each mania with which you feel blissful and tranquil. For this, there is an agency or you can say it's a giant company which is helping you to accomplish all your wants and physical desires. Escort service in Singapore is a leading and outstanding escort service provider which is very well known for their quality and blonde escort girls. They have a quality of attracting you with their sexy physique and always stay within your budget.

For more information about of me please visit Us on

http://www.taneeshakapoor.com/

My complete brief data

Taneesha Kapoor

Singapore Escorts

Call Now to take delicious service +65-31582593

Or simply email me on info@taneeshakapoor.com

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
The Willing Malay Hottie A horny babe gets a quickie.in Group Sex
Spinal Meningitis is No Joke Ch. 01 Coming out of a coma, into a brand new world.in Erotic Couplings
Chinese Ladies Are Best Taking of her sister.in Interracial Love
Late Night Visit from Ling Chinese wife pays visit to white co-worker during snowstorm.in Loving Wives
More Stories