Singapore Hotties Ch. 03

Story Info
Shaving ends up in an orgy.
3.3k words
36.4k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
167 Followers

It was beautiful Sunday and Jeff was driving along Dunearn Road in Singapore. Remembering that a few of his friends lived in Dunearn Garden apartments he drove towards it. When he arrived, Shirley Lim answered the door. She greeted him by throwing her arms around him and giving him a good kiss on his cheeks.

Shirley Lim was a Singapore Chinese woman and was around 30 years of age. Like most of the Singapore Chinese women she was attractive. Her sweet smile and her pouting lips made her look very pleasing and sweet. She had a nice and shapely figure with large breasts, which is quite unusual for the Singapore Chinese women. She had a great butt and long legs. Shirley Lim had black hair to her shoulder.

“Dave look… who’s here”, she shouted.

Dave her boy friend came out of the bedroom adjusting his shorts.

“We were just going to the pool…why don’t you join us too…Jeff”, Shirley Lim asked.

“I’ll just stay near the pool and watch you guys”, Jeff replied and went to the pool with them.

Shirley Lim and Dave dived into the pool and swam a few laps and came out. When Shirley Lim stepped out of the pool her huge boobs of size 38D wobbled and tempted Jeff to a great extent. He sat on the deck chair closing his legs to hide the bulge in his pants. Suddenly there was a splash of water on his head and Jeff turned around to see what caused that. To his surprise he saw Erin Tan. Erin Tan is an attractive Singapore Chinese brunette that Dave and Shirley Lim had introduced to him a couple of months ago.

She had black long hair that bounced when she laughed. She had nice breasts that were not big as that of Shirley Lim’s. Jeff’s clothes wet completely drenched and he stood up to dry himself. He went inside the apartment and undressed and wrapped a towel around his waist while Dave threw his clothes inside the dryer. Dave dressed up and went to the nearby store to fetch some drinks. Jeff came out of the dressing room with a towel around his waist. Shirley Lim dried her hair with a towel in front of him and her jiggling big boobs immediately gave him a hard on.

Erin tan sat next to him and rubbed his shoulders. Her smile and her hazel eyes invited him for something.

“Jeff I will do a strip tease for you”, Erin Tan said and stood up.

Shirley Lim sat very close to Jeff. Erin Tan switched on the radio and slowly peeled off her top. Jef sat back intending to enjoy the show. She removed her blouse and tossed her hair as she threw her blouse at him. With in a few minutes she had removed all of her clothes except her panties and stood naked in front of them.

“Erin do you need a close shave?”, Jeff asked looking at her crotch.

“Will you do that job for me Jeff?” she asked sitting on his lap.

“Sure I’d love to shave you furry cunt hair and make it silky smooth” Jeff replied kneading her pink nipples.

They moved to Shirley Lim’s bedroom and she gave them her razor. Erin tan sat nervously on the edge of the bed. Shirley Lim placed a towel under Erin Tan’s firm buttocks. She had her feet on the edge of the bed and leaned back. She lifted her hips and Jeff pulled down her panties. She had a beautiful pussy. The lips were pink and puffy. There was only a small patch of black hair left, just above her clit. The rest of her pussy hair had been shaved clean except for a small bit neat her dark and puckered anus.

“Erin…this is a beautiful and gorgeous pussy”, Jeff said moving his fingers over the black hair.

Erin Tan smiled and adjusted her legs to a comfortable position. Shirley Lim looked on while Jeff placed a warm cloth over Erin Tan’s pussy mound. Erin tan looked a little nervous. To calm her down Jeff slid his hands lightly from her knee to her smooth mid thigh pressing her leg outward. With a few snips he trimmed the long hair down to short stubs. Using his fingers he applied some shaving foam over her cunt hair and lathered it up. As he lathered Erin Tan raised her hips and tensed enjoying the pleasure. He removed some lather from her clit with his fingers when she let out a deep moan. The first stroke of the razor took a little bit of the hair. With slow upward motions he removed her pussy hair completely. He touched her inner thighs and moved his fingers all over her smooth cunt lips. As he did he saw droplets of water trickle down along her thick cunt lips.

Using a soft silk cloth her rubbed her cunt mound gently when he saw thick cream ooze out of her engorged labia.

“Roll over dear and let me shave the hair around your nice anus” he said

Erin Tan hesitated for a few seconds and obeyed. He got her on hands and knees with her head facing down. A soft moan escaped her lips and her pussy lips parted with a sticky smack. He lathered her hair around her dark anus with is fingers. Erin Tan had a great ass.

“Shirley, could you help me a little?” he asked

“Sure Jeff” Shirley Lim replied and she parted open Erin Tan’s firm buttocks.

“Spread them wide Shirley” Jeff said

Jeff used the razor to work the dark hair around this Singapore Chinese babe’s dark anus. The small area between her anus and cunt was sensitive. Erin Tan tensed each time as Jeff touched her buttocks. With a few strokes he removed all the hair that stood around her anus. Erin Tan’s anus had a musk odor and Jeff loved it.

“It’s done Erin…your cunt looks silky smooth” he said moving his hands all over firm and tanned buttocks.

Shirley Lim knelt and looked at Erin Tan’s ass. Holding Erin Tan’s ass cheeks apart, Jeff licked around her anus. He moved his tongue in the dark crevice that separated her buttocks and made it wet with his saliva.

“AAAAAAAAAAA…UUNNGGGGG” Erin Tan groaned loudly and raised her buttocks higher.

He moved his hands to the front of the smooth thighs and pulled her back as his tongue slipped down closer to her wet and oozing cunt. Flicking his tongue rapidly around her cunt lips he made her moan louder and louder. Using two of his fingers her spread open her gorgeous cunt lips and shoved his tongue deep inside her throbbing cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Erin Tan cooed continuously at the assault of her cunt by Jeff’s stiff tongue.

He licked her cunt lips and moved his tongue to her clit and kept it up for a few minutes. He trailed his wet tongue to her smooth pussy mound and licked her inner thighs. Using both his hands he massaged her nice and slippery butt cheeks. The whole scene had turned on Shirley Lim and she was finger fucking her rapidly. Erin Tan moved her hips faster forcing Jeff’s stiff tongue to touch her aching clit. Holding her ass cheeks tight, he moved his tongue to her clit through her gapped pussy. Using just the tip of his tongue he flicked her clit as fast as he could with her buttocks held tight and keeping this sexy Singaporean still.

Erin Tan began to rock her body faster and faster as his tongue flicked her clit over and over again. Jeff opened his mouth wide and placed it over her entire smooth cunt. He let go of her buttocks and Erin Tan pressed her pussy firmly on his face and rubbed her pussy continuously on his mouth.

“HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNGGAAAAA” Erin Tan continued to wail.

Her smooth cunt pulsated against his mouth and her creamy cum coated his face. Erin Tan experienced one of her shattering orgasm and her moans got louder than ever. Jeff slowly let go of her pussy lips as she was washed with multiple orgasm.

Erin Tan’s eyed were now fixed on Jeff’s erect cock.

“Jeff I want to suck your cock…your big cock” she said.

Jeff sat on the bed with his legs open and Erin Tan knelt on the floor. She held his cock with her hands and slowly worked on its head. For Erin Tan this cock was big and she loved big cocks. Most of the Singaporean women especially the Chinese and the Indians loved medium sized cocks while the Malay women loved the bigger and thicker ones.

Erin Tan drooled down on his cock and worked it up and down. Her tongue was magnificent and flicked the cock head with it very slowly. She opened her mouth fully and tried to shove it in until she had all the eight inches inside. She looked up at Jeff and those hazel eyes were filled with lust. Her cock stuffed mouth looked absolutely gorgeous. She pulled his cock al the way out of her mouth and plunged it back in. she kept bobbing her head fast feasting magnificently on his stiff pole. She clutched his balls and stroked them gently.

“I will come any time Erin…take it out and put it in your smooth pussy” Jeff groaned as he was approached his orgasm.

Erin Tan pulled his cock out of her mouth and jumped on top of him. She grabbed his wet fuck tool and pressed it to her smooth cunt slit and sat down on it quickly. Both of them moaned loudly. The wet cock immediately slipped inside Erin Tan'’ tight and wet cunt. Holding her hips he guided her on his cock. He kissed her sweet lips and licked her face. It was a heavenly feeling for both of them. Willing to fuck her really hard, Jeff grabbed her and rolled her over on her back. He pulled her soft hair to one side and began pounding her tight pussy with his thick cock.

Hugging her tight and sucked her lips and bit her soft cheeks. He nailed his cock in and out of her tight pussy. Erin Tan was a wonderful fuck. She squeezed him and wrapped her lags around his waist.

“Fuck me harder…fuck me harder and deeper…Jeff…aaaaaaaaaaa” Erin Tan cooed.

Jeff and Erin tan slammed against each other. He pressed his lips on her hard nipples and nibbled it with his teeth. She pulled his face to her boobs and said, “bite them Jeff”.

Jeff bit her nipples and teased them with his tongue. Erin Tan groaned louder and thrust her buttocks against him. He kept his steady pace and slammed her cunt with his cock.

“Cum with me dear…let’s cum together Erin” Jeff said fucking her faster than ever.

“Oh yes…Yes…aaaaaaagg….aaaaaaaaaaaa” Erin Tan screamed and arched her back up driving his cock deep inside her tight cunt.

He was still fucking her harder and deeper when he felt the onrush of his orgasm. He nailed his cock deep inside her cunt when he came in torrents and filled her cunt with his hot cum. Erin Tan yelped. His cock spewed thick streams of hot cum into her pussy. His body was locked in arching orgasm, holding his cum spurting cock deep inside her sopped cunt. Erin Tan climaxed at the same time and arched her back up. They both hugged tightly and kissed until he finished emptying his load inside her hot Singaporean pussy.

Shirley Lim’s loud moans from the other room brought Jeff and Erin Tan back to reality. Dave had obviously returned and was fucking the big boobed Shirley Lim in the living room. Her moans got louder with time. Jeff and Erin Tan rocked gently stirring their fire of lust when Shirley Lim entered the room. Her hair was messy and sweat glistened between her large and bouncing boobs. Her cunt hair was thick and the hair below her cunt was wet and splotched with Dave’s hot cream. Jeff and Erin Tan looked at her big and firm butt.

“Shirley did you have fun too?” asked Erin Tan

“Yeah we had fun…Dave wants my pussy shaved too…and Jeff I want you to do that for me” Shirley Lim said looking at her sweaty boobs.

Jeff’s cock jumped backed to life in Erin Tan’s cunt. Erin Tan moved away from him and his erect cock slipped out of her wet twat. Dave came into the room and admired the smooth pussy of Erin Tan.

“What do you think if Erin’s cunt Dave?” asked Shirley Lim curling up on the bed.

“I love her smooth pussy” he said

Shirley Lim took her position just as Erin Tan had done. This time Dave stood behind Jeff and Jeff lectured on about shaving a thick haired pussy. Like most of the Singapore Chinese women Shirley Lim had a thick mat of black hair over her cunt. Jeff trimmed the hair all the way back around her dark anus. Dave’s cock was erect, all nice inches of it. Erin Tan looked at his cock now and then.

He then lathered her pussy and shoved either side of her engorged cunt lips. He pulled on them and Shirley Lim breathed heavily.

“Hey Shirley if you are going to spill your cunt juice like that, I would have to wash you all over again” Jeff said amazed at her cunt oozing.

“Oh…I can’t help it…I’m so close to my orgasm” Shirley Lim said in a husky voice.

Instead of finishing the job, Jeff sat back and let the sexy Singapore Chinese beauty calm down. Dave moved over and held one of Shirley Lim’s legs. With smaller strokes Jeff removed the hair over her pubic mound. Shirley Lim’s face was pink with an excited flush. Her pussy revealed to a nice curvy shape with thick lips and her clit peeked out between the upper folds of her labia. Shirley Lim pushed her cunt against Jeff’s hands and her erect nipples were thick and almost half inch in length.

“Shirley roll over and put your nice butt up” Jef said

Shirley Lim did and thrust her beautiful butt up. Her head was down and her huge tits were pressed against the bed. Dave and Erin Tan spread her butt cheeks apart and Jeff shaved around Shirley Lim’s dark anus. Thick cream oozed out of her cunt and trickled towards her clit. Rubbing her smooth pussy lips Jeff said, “Come on Shirley cum in my hands”.

He fingered her clit for a few seconds and Shirley Lim reached her orgasm. “I am cummmmmmmmmminnnggggggggggggg” Shirley Lim moaned. Her body tensed and shuddered as she came.

“Fuck her now” Jeff said to Dave

With a single thrust Dave shoved his thick cock deep inside her creamy pussy. Shirley Lim kept cumming and rocked her butt up an down on Dave’s cock. Erin Tan took Jeff’s fingers and licked them, tasting her friend’s sweet cunt cream.

“Fuck me too” Erin Tan said softly.

Jeff made Erin Tan sit on him. He had his legs on either side of Shirley Lim with her face only a few inches away from his throbbing cock. Erin Tan sat down spreading her cunt on his stiff cock. Shirley Lim watched his cock enter her friend’s smooth cunt. Shirley Lim reached out and rubbed Erin Tan’s cunt.

“She is beautiful…fuck her hard and deep” Shirley Lim groaned.

Dave was busy fucking Shirley Lim. Erin Tan rocked her hips and fucked Jeff’s strong cock. She rose up and down on the fuck pole faster and faster. Shirley Lim reached out and fondled Jeff’s hanging balls with her fingers. She moved closer and let her tongue run over his balls and opened her mouth to suck his balls. Shirley Lim licked around his balls for a few moments. She held Erin Tan still and traced her wet tongue on Jeff’s cock. Erin Tan moaned loudly, “AAAAAAAAAAAA”.

Dave thrust harder into Shirley Lim’s horny pussy forcing her face against Erin Tan’s smooth cunt. Jeff’s hips rocked now and Erin Tan’s pussy got wetter and hot. Holding her hips her pressed her against him. Erin Tan’s hot cunt lips sucked around his cock and she leaned back and kissed his lips. Jeff cupped her tits and rolled her pink nipples between his thumb and index fingers. Erin Tan’s smooth belly heaved as he buttocks clenched. Her tight cunt gripped him hard and she wrapped her legs around Shirley Lim’s head. It was a beautiful and awesome sight for Jeff to see the two extremely horny Singaporean babes fucking to reach their orgasm.

“OHHHHHHHHH…UUUNNGGGGGGGGGGAAADDDDDDDD” Erin Tan screamed.

Shirley Lim moaned loudly too. Dave was fucking her even harder now. This shoved Shirley Lim’s pretty face on Erin Tan’s cock stuffed pussy. Dave growled and Shirley Lim moaned burning in the fire of lust and pleasure. Erin Tan climaxed first and she gasped. Her tight cunt milked Jeff’s cock. He had only the tip of his cock inside Erin Tan’s pussy while Shirley Lim sucked on the shaft. She lapped her naughty tongue up and down on his wet cock. He was very close too and her groaned loudly. He held Erin Tan tightly and shoved his cock into her cunt and pulled it out. Every time it came out of Erin Tan’s cunt Jeff’s cock was coated with her cunt juice. Shirley Lim waited and sucked and licked tasting her friend’s sweet nectar. He thrust his cock deep inside Erin Tan’s horny pussy and kept it still, and she gasped. He rocked his hips for another deep thrust when Shirley Lim pulled his cock out of Erin Tan’s cunt in one quick swift motion.

He came in torrents and his cock spurted out the thick cream. Erin Tan rose up and his cock head was just pressed at the entrance of her smooth cunt lips. Shirley Lim jerked his slippery cock and pumped his jism out. Erin Tan’s sweet body shuddered uncontrollably in deep orgasm and Jeff’s hot cream coated her cunt lips and her inner thighs. Shirley Lim lapped her tongue on Erin Tan’s cum soaked cunt lips and licked it smoothly. Erin Tan twisted and arched against Jeff. She had more than one orgasm after another as Shirley Lim licked on her drenched cunt.

Dave was fucking the horny Shirley Lim harder and harder. Shirley Lim moaned and twisted her body. Her pretty face glistened with Erin Tan’s cum mixed with Jeff’s hot cream. Her big tits jiggled as Dave fucked her harder and faster. After a few thrusts, Dave pulled his wet cock out of Shirley Lim’s horny cunt and jerked it towards her open mouth. Ever since he had met Shirley Lim, Jeff had wanted to get naughty with her huge tits. To see a Singaporean Chinese woman with 38D-sized tits is not quite common in Singapore.

“Cum on her big tits, Dave” muttered Jeff.

Shirley Lim sat up and cupped her huge tits. Dave jerked harder; he leaned over and licked her erect nipples as he continued to jerk.

“Cum all over her boobies…soak them wet…I want to see that” Jeff said holding his cock in his hand.

Dave erupted with a long and deep moan. His cock exploded with a thick spurt of hot and thick cum and landed on top of her right boob and a part fell on Erin Tan’s face. His spurted a few more times and the juice formed a pool of hot cream between the gorgeous and luscious tits of Shirley Lim.

It was a day to remember for all of them. Jeff drove back to his home thinking of his awesome experience with the horny Singaporean hotties namely Shirley Lim and Erin Tan.

johara
johara
167 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Horny-looking Harlina Ch. 01 His fantasy Singapore Malay queen.in Erotic Couplings
The Singapore Treat Ch. 01 A sexy Singapore Malay women surprises her husband.in Interracial Love
Harlina: The Sexy Malay Beauty A good night fuck for her.in Erotic Couplings
The Willing Malay Hottie A horny babe gets a quickie.in Group Sex
Radiyah, The Malay Hottie Singapore Malay hottie is pleased by colleague.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories