Singapore Hotties Ch. 04

Story Info
Singapore Chinese, Malay, & Indian woman enjoy.
6.4k words
50.3k
5
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
168 Followers

Alicia Chua was a pretty Singapore Chinese woman who worked as a Project Manager in the DSB Finance Center in Singapore. She was 33 years old with shoulder length bouncy hair and with a pretty smile. Her lips were full and slightly big but voluptuous. Her eyes were of the sparkling type and her face was that of an authentic Singapore Chinese type. Her skin was smooth and slightly tanned. She had medium sized breast (36C), a slim waist and a broad and big butt. Her broad butt was a little unusual for the Singapore Chinese women unlike the Singapore Malay women who were all blessed with big butts. She was gorgeous and her lovely smile would easily turn on a guy.

Alicia Chua shared her office with her secretary Aznita. She was about 38 and a Singapore Malay woman who had all the features of a sexy Singapore Malay woman. Alicia Chua's office was located at an extreme corner at the 13th floor of the Far East Plaza, from where she enjoyed the breath taking view of the bustling Singapore City. No one ever came up to her office unless they had an appointment with her. Mainly her office was cut-off from the rest of the staff and she had a lot to privacy to herself, which she almost enjoyed.

Both Alicia Chua and her secretary Aznita were good friends in spite of their hierarchy and age. Whenever they were free they discussed on a lot of matters and eventually it would turn into one of the usual girl talks. Alicia Chua had been a bisexual right from her University days and her boyfriend had no objection to her life style. In fact she was more experienced with women than with men. She was introduced to this sort of life style when she did her business degree at the National University. Aznita, her Malay secretary had dated an Australian called Greg who worked in Singapore. He was a handsome guy and they were together for three whole years when something went wrong and they broke up. Whether on not Greg missed his Malay girlfriend, she missed him to a great extent. The main reason for that being his masculine physique and his big cock, which was 12 inches in length when erect. The Singapore Malay women especially, were those horny and wild type that craved for big and thick cocks. They were known to behave wild in bed with a great stamina. They would make a guy pump and plough them all night long.

After a few months of separation Greg came back to the lovely Aznita and she accepted just for his big cock. Ever since then they have been living with no strings attached. Alicia Chua knew all about this and wanted to see Greg's big cock and was most interested in all the details of how he fucked Aznita with that giant tool. As the sexy Malay secretary Aznita furnished her boss with the intricate details of Greg's cock, Alicia Chua got her pussy turned on. She felt the oozing juice drip out of her cunt lips onto her pubic bush. Alicia Chua became horny in no time.

"Aznita, I'm so horny, I'll be right back... " she said and disappeared in the private toilet.

The sexy Aznita moved close to the toilet door and stood near it to look for other staff member who might come to use the toilet. Within a few minutes, she heard heavy breathing and muffled moans of Alicia Chua from the toilet. Aznita knew at once what her boss was doing inside. The moans turned on her and she was unable to hold her temptations. She definitely wanted to see what Alicia Chua was doing. Without making any noise she slowly opened the door slightly and allowed her a good view of her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. Her heart beat like a drum at what she saw. There her boss was on the toiler with her beige skirt lifted above her waist. Her black panties were at her ankles and her creamy white thighs were wide open and she was rubbing her black haired pussy in frenzy with her beautiful eyes well shut.

The erotic view of Alicia Chua made Aznita's cunt light up in a horny fire. Her eyes were glued on Alicia Chua's hairy cunt and on her fingers. Aznita's pussy throbbed and blossomed like a flower and she could not take her eyes off her boss. Alicia Chua opened her eyes and looked at her Malay secretary who had been watching her. Aznita tried to hide but she was transfixed. Alicia Chua looked at Aznita straight in her eyes without breaking her rhythm of pumping her hairy pussy with the fingers. Aznita could not believe her eyes and it was a wonderful and erotic feast for her. Alicia Chua kept on furiously masturbating in front of her Malay secretary.

Aznita's pussy was extremely horny and she wanted to do her boss very badly. She wanted to rush and lick the horny fuck twat of Alicia Chua. She wanted to see her boss cum in her mouth. Aznita felt her mouth run dry and she ran her tongue over her red thick lips. She never took her eyes off her boss, Alicia Chua. Aznita's sexy face and her luscious body turned on Alicia Chua even further. Alicia Chua's hazel eyes glazed and she rubbed her hairy cunt faster and moaned louder. Her voice was erotic.

"I feel it cuming... yeah its cumming... aaaaaaaaaaa," Alicia Chua gasped as she kept ploughed her hairy fuck hole with her long fingers.

As she was gripped by the orgasm her body quivered and her cunt gushed out its juices in torrents. The juices dripped down on her thick pubic hair and trickled down to drench her pink anus. The sexy look of Alicia Chua when she climaxed made Aznita go crazy. She felt as if she was about to climax too. Her cunt was wet and ached to be touched. Aznita with great difficulty had to control herself and prevent herself from touching her itchy cunt.

After having enjoyed her orgasm, Alicia Chua pulled her slippery fingers from her cunt and licked them clean. She looked at Aznita and smiled and said, "That was great Aznita! Give me a second and you can do that as I watch."

Aznita was horny as hell and she wanted to do it immediately. She lifted her traditional Malay dress Baju kurung up to her waist and pulled down her white cotton panties. She then sat down on the toilet seat that was still warm and wet from her Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. She spread her long and tanned legs and exposed her pussy that was densely matted with long and curly black hair. Alicia Chua's looked at her Malay secretary's dense haired pussy and her horny looks turned on Aznita to even greater heights. Aznita unbuttoned her Baju Kurung and exposed her huge 38D tits. She sat half-naked with her headscarf called Tudung on her head. She looked great, appealing and intoxicating in this outfit. Aznita squeezed her huge boobs with both her hands and pinched her erect nipples. She hissed and enjoyed the lovely sensation that flowed through her body. She placed one hand on her waiting cunt and started to masturbate just as her Singapore Chines boss did a few minutes ago.

One of her hand was rubbing her itchy and horny cunt while the other was busy working magic on her bouncing tits. Aznita's eyes that were full of lust were on Alicia Chua. She breathed harder and harder as Aznita finger fucked her.

"Do you like watching me?," asked Aznita.

Alicia Chua nodded and licked her big lips and smiled. Aznita wanted her boss to watch her as she finger fucked her. It had been quite a long time since Aznita had a woman. The last one was her Singapore Indian friend Pushpalatha. She had a great butt and a hairy pussy. Pushpalatha had been a wonderful lover. But today her own boss had turned her heat on and as a result Aznita was rubbing her hairy pussy like bitch in severe heat. She wanted to fuck Alicia Chua and taste her Chinese pussy very badly. Aznita like most of the Singapore Malay woman was extremely horny once turned on. She did not want to stop and completely forgot where she was and what she was doing. All that she felt was that her horny cunt was on fire like hell and she wanted to climax.

Aznita slid further down on the toilet seat and brought her other hand from her golden melon tits to her dripping cunt. She shoved a finger into her flooded fuck channel and when it was well lubricated with her rushing juices, she pulled it out and stuffed it into her tight and dark anal hole. This had been Aznita's favorite way of masturbation for years; one finger inside her tight and rubbery anus and the other on her horny clit. Alicia Chua saw the new style and let out a loud moan deep from her throat. Aznita spread her thighs even further for her Chinese boss to watch. Aznita felt a giant wave of orgasm was approaching her. She kept her eyes half shut and she had to bite her thick lower lip to avert a scream from the orgasm that was very close to her now.

She rubbed her clit faster and faster until she finally exploded to a shattering wave of orgasm. Aznita felt dizzy and her body convulsed and shuddered violently that she slid off the toilet seat. She felt the twitching of her anal hole on her finger as she was griped by the wild orgasm that showered her again and again. She slowly removed her finger from her tight anus that came out with a pop sound. The sexy Singapore Malay babe Aznita was on her knees on the clean toilet floor of her office. She was panting and she had no panties. Her Baju Kurung was hunched up to her waist while the headscarf, tudung remained intact on her head. Her huge boobs, her hairy pussy and her intoxicating big and wide buttocks that dripped with her juices, were all fully exposed to Alicia Chua, her boss and a strict manager in the whole Finance Center. Aznita just could not believe that. It took a few minutes for the Malay secretary to recover. She dragged herself to her trembling feet and slowly dressed up.

"Aznita you are so wonderful! I had never seen any body doing like that, you made me cum again," Alicia Chua said.

Alicia Chua and Aznita moved to the office. Alicia Chua received a massage from the director. She answered it, "Yes Mr. Phoon, I'll be there in a second."

She told her secretary to watch her panties that she had put for drying in the toilet room. Trying to look as composed and efficient as possible, Alicia Chua took a deep breath and walked into the conference room. She was conscious that six pairs of eyes ogled at her. She thought all these guys had x-ray vision, and they all knew that she had no panties on. Alicia Chua the Project Manager felt her hairy pussy twitching again. Imaginations ran wild in her mind. She imagined that one of them would barge at her, lift her dress and fuck her doggie on the conference table. She grabbed the files from the director and walked out of the room. She felt that their eyes drilled holes on her big butt. The very thought of that made her pussy horny and wet. She dropped the files on the table and gave instructions to Aznita and ran to the toilet.

Alicia Chua sat on the toilet seat, lifted her dress and with a soft moan started to rub her horny clit. She was unbelievably horny again. She needed to cum very badly one more time. As she kept on masturbating she looked up to find that her panties were gone. The thought that Aznita took her wet panties made her even more horny. She moaned loud and brought he fingers to her mouth and tasted her sweet pussy nectar.

"Ms Alicia Chua are you alright?," Aznita barged in and stopped.

There was a look of surprise, amusement and lust on her sexy face.

"Aznita I couldn't help it... I need to cum again... " blabbered Alicia Chua with her creamy thighs wide open and finger fucking as hard as she possibly could.

"Lift up your dress, Aznita. Let me look at your hairy pussy as I masturbate. Please I like looking at your hairy Malay cunt," Alicia Chua said.

Aznita smiled and lifted up her Baju Kurung and pulled down her panties. She spread her legs so that Alicia Chua could have a better look at her hairy pussy. With her Baju Kurung lifted up Aznita walked up and stood in front of her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua. She was close to her face and Alicia Chua was able to smell the strong scent from her Singapore Malay secretary's hairy and moist pussy.

"You have taken my panties, and I want to take yours," Alicia Chua said.

"Sure my boss, but you have to call me tonight and tell me what you do with my panties, is it OK," Aznita said and smiled.

The sexy Aznita moved herself closer to her Singapore Chinese boss, Alicia Chua and placed her left foot on the toilet and ran her fingers through her own extremely dense and curly black pubic hair. The wet Malay cunt was inches away from the horny Chinese face. Alicia Chua was not able to contain herself any longer.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Aznita?," Alicia Chua whispered.

"Yeah, with my Singapore Indian friend, Pushpalatha," she replied.

Alicia Chua's eyes were glued on the hairy cunt of her Malay secretary. She looked up at her and placed her hands on Aznita's big buttocks and pulled her close to her face. Alicia Chua gasped and placed her mouth on Aznita's wet cunt. The contact electrified their bodies.

"Oh what are you doing Alicia?," Aznita gasped

Alicia Chua had gone too far. She pushed her stiff tongue into the Aznita's cunt slit and started licking her aching clit. Aznita breathed heavily but did not pull away. The horny Singapore Malay cunt got wetter and tastier with each lick of the Singapore Chinese tongue. Aznita moved closer to Alicia Chua giving her boss what she needed. She started to hump her hairy pussy on Alicia Chua's mouth every time her tongue tossed around Aznita's clit.

"It feels so good... go on... " Aznita moaned.

Aznita placed her hand on the back of Alicia Chua's head and pulled her on her cunt. Alicia Chua was in heaven. She had never tasted the cunt of a Singapore Malay woman. It was nectar to her and she tasted the horny wet cunt with desire and passion. The dense pubic hair brushed her face as Aznita rotated her hips. Alicia Chua passed one of her hand and caressed Aznita's broad butt while with the other she stroked her own clit. Aznita moaned louder and humped her hairy cunt on the smooth face of Alicia Chua, faster and faster. The sexy face of the Singapore Chinese babe was all wet with the cunt juices of her horny Malay secretary. Alicia Chua knew that Aznita would soon climax in her big and sexy mouth. She immediately switched hands. Alicia Chua pulled her well-lubricated fingers from her cunt and pushed them gently into Aznita's tight anal hole. The trigger worked and Aznita violently pushed Alicia Chua's head on her cunt and ground her pussy on her boss's sexy mouth.

"Oh!! Yes! Yeah... lick it... don't stop... aaaaaa!!!," Aznita grunted loudly as she was overcome by her wild orgasm.

Aznita's tight anus tightened around Alicia Chua's finger and her body rocked violently and her juices gushed out of her cunt onto Alicia Chua's pretty face. Alicia Chua lapped her tongue and savored the unique nectar that gushed out of a horny Singapore Malay woman's fuck spring well. She swayed her tongue all over Aznita's hairy pussy and her inner thighs and licked up all that was offered. Alicia Chua's hands went back to her own cunt. She wanted to cum badly and she was close. Aznita caressed her Singapore Chinese boss's hair. Alicia Chua buried her nose and mouth in the wet cunt of Aznita and fingered herself to a shattering orgasm. Her whole body shook and trembled as she exploded to an intense orgasm. She hugged Aznita around her big butt and showered her hairy pussy with light and long kisses.

Alicia Chua stood up, looked straight into Aznita's eyes and kissed her hard on her sexy lips. Using her tongue Aznita parted Alicia Chua's big lips and darted her tongue into her mouth. They both kissed hungrily for a long time. They both dressed and washed their faces and went into their office. They both sat at their desks and had a cup of coffee when Alicia Chua broke the silence.

"Come on Aznita, tell me about the women with whom you have been with?" asked Alicia Chua.

"There is a lot... " Aznita said and looked straight in her boss's eyes.

"What are you doing to night?" asked Aznita

"Nothing special" replied Alicia Chua

Aznita asked her to come and stay at her apartment and she said that she would invite her Indian friend Julie to spend the night with them. Alicia Chua was delighted at the idea and agreed to it readily.

Alicia Chua reached her home in Clementi and had a hot shower. She spent a lot of time about her dress. She wanted to stun Aznita and her Indian friend Julie. Alicia Chua felt that she was going out on a new date. She wore a knee long skirt with a fold on the side, and a semi transparent blouse that showed her ample tits. She tucked the bra in her handbag to wear it to the office the next day. She wore a silk stocking and a black garter belt. She did not wear any panties with a purpose to drive Aznita crazy.

At 8 p.m. Aznita arrived at Alicia Chua's apartment in Clementi. She was stunning in her modern outfits. She no longer had the traditional Baju Kurung and Tudung that she wore for work. She had a black dress that exposed much of her huge boobs and half of her back. Her hair was done up that exposed the nape of her neck.

"Wow! Aznita you are sexy, do you have a date?" Alicia Chua asked.

"Yeah, with you my dear... " Aznita replied.

They both then drove to pick up Julie from her apartment in Commonwealth Avenue. Julie was 39-yr. old Singapore Indian woman. She had long hair and a slim body. The attractive feature was her face that looked horny and inviting. She wore an Indian dress called Salwar Kameez. Aznita introduced her to Alicia Chua.

"You have a horny face Julie" said Alicia Chua.

They drove to the bar Papa-Joe's located in Orchard road and had a corner table. The table was small and they sat close to each other.

"Tell me of your experience with women, Aznita" asked Alicia Chua and sipped her drink.

Aznita in a low voice told her experience with her Indian friend Pushpalatha. She said that she had a big butt and she loved to lick it all night and day. She described their dildo experiences and their continuous love making fun. Her description had its effect and it had made all of them wet. Julie sat with her legs closed and would spread and close them now and then. Julie felt that her cunt juices flowed down to her throbbing anus.

"I guess Julie is very horny" Aznita said with a wink.

Alicia Chua held Julie's hand and guided it over her knee. Julie moved her hand over Alicia Chua's legs and stopped when it touched the dense pubic hair. She immediately knew that her Singapore Chines friend had no panties on. She moaned softly and Alicia Chua pushed Julie's hands even further until her hand touched her pussy. Julie touched Alicia Chua's hairy pussy with her long fingers. She looked in the eyes of Alicia Chua and brought her fingers to Aznita's mouth. Aznita knew what it had and she licked it gently. Julie licked it after her and Alicia Chua followed it up.

"Let's go... " Aznita said.

When Aznita paid the bill, the cashier whispered in her ears, "You babes are fucking cock teasers, I want to come in that horny mouth of this Indian lady."

Aznita gave him one stern look and they left the place. Aznita drove to her plush apartment in Mandarin Gardens in East Coast Road. Alicia Chua let her skirt unfold and showed her creamy thigh. Julie put her hands between Alicia Chua's legs and caressed her hairy Singapore Chinese cunt with her fingers. Julie's own cunt screamed for attention at the same time. She pushed in her middle finger into the sopping cunt of Alicia Chua and finger fucked her harder and harder as Aznita drove along the highway. Alicia Chua's moans were buried by the radio music that played in the car. Alicia Chua was very wet and Julie had not difficulty finger fucking her. Her long fingers were well lubricated and moved in and out of Alicia Chua's cunt smoothly.

Alicia Chua bent down and pulled Julie's horny face close to hers and kissed on Julie's thin lips. She let her tongue run all over her face and licked it. Julie buried her middle finger deep inside Alicia Chua's cunt when the car stopped at Mandarin Gardens. She finger fucked the horny Singapore Chinese babe in frenzy and soon Alicia Chua exploded to a shattering orgasm. Julie pulled out her wet fingers from Alicia Chua's pulsating cunt and licked her fingers. Soon the three sexy and horny Singapore women were inside Aznita's apartment.

johara
johara
168 Followers
12