Singapore Hotties Ch. 06

Story Info
Two lovely Singapore Indian aunties fucked nicely
5.2k words
4.32
54.1k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

Ever since I befriended my colleague Rahul, I was introduced to two of his lovely, sexy, voluptuous and horny aunties. Just like my friend Rahul I started to call them aunties as well. Malathy aunty was the eldest and she was 45 years old while her sister Geetha aunty was 38 years old. They both lived together in a posh condominium in Mountbaten road. Both of them were from Kerala in India and have settled in Singapore more than a decade ago. They both were blessed with a sexy and voluptuous body and the moment I saw them I made up my mind to fuck them really hard. Both Malathy aunty and Geetha aunty remained unmarried for some unknown reason and Malathy aunty had a broken affair earlier. Given Malathy aunty’s sexy body, I was sure that her former boyfriend would have torrentially fucked her. No one could resist them as they both had big feminine structures, a feature of Indian and Malay women in Singapore.

Malay aunty had long and curly black hair that flowed down to her hips. Her nose was long and sharp. Her lips were big and thick that attracted guy’s attention easily. She was a little plump with 40D boobs, broad hips and a big and round buttocks. She swayed her big butt as she walked. Like most of the Indian and Malay women in Singapore she had a soft belly with few flab that made her very sexy and erotic. Her thighs were stout and creamy. In all Malathy aunty was a fuckable erotic Singapore Indian hottie. Her sister Geetha aunty had the same statistics of Malathy aunty. Geetha aunty had an intoxicating pair of eyes that could pierce any guy’s heart.

It was Deepavali, the Indian festival of lights. Rahul was away and I was invited for lunch by both Malathy aunty and Geetha aunty. When I reached their home, Malathy aunty greeted me. I learnt from her that Geetha aunty had gone to visit her friend Johara. Malathy aunty looked absolutely dashing. She wore a navy blue silk sari with a matching sleeveless blouse that showed her creamy arms. Her big and round navel (Thoppul, in Tamil) that was hidden between the flab was visible as the saree was tied in a low-hip style. Her blouse had a deep neckline that liberally showed her bright cleavage. I felt that I should fuck this Singapore Indian hot aunty at once. She brought me some home made sweets and sat next to me.

“What gift have you got for me” she asked me and gave me the sweets.

“Hmmm…” I thought for a few minutes and gathered up my courage and whispered in her ears, “Malathy aunty, my gift will be to fuck you hard with my big cock”.

She should no signs of protest and just smiled which was a clear indication of her acceptance. I moved closer to her and took her hand in mine and kissed, when she let out a soft moan. I held her face and placed my lips on her thick lips and started to kiss her. I sucked them and pushed my tongue inside her mouth and played with her tongue. But Malathy aunty was very horny and pushed her hand in between my legs and tried to grab my cock.

“Aunty you have time for that…” I told her and brushed her hand away.

“No Geetha will come anytime…” she purred.

“That will be great, we can fuck her together” I said and pulled her sari off.

The 45-year-old Singapore Indian aunty was a lot horny and it was not difficult at all to get her into the fray. Her scent was intoxicating. Her armpits were shaved clean and the smell was erotic and inviting. We moved to her room and I unhooked her blouse. Her large and ripe boobs were crammed inside her tight bra. She thought that I would release them but I had other plans. As she stood in front of me I pulled the cord of her petticoat and it fell on the floor. Now Malathy aunty was only in her bra and panties. She had thick pubic hair and it peeked out from all sides of her panties. She was simply irresistible.

I made her sit on the chair with her legs spread wide over the armrest. Without any delay I pulled down her panties. Malathy aunty had a profuse growth of long and curly black hair in her pubis. The hair was extremely dense that it matted over her pussy like a jungle. Her pussy lips were puffy and big. The dense and dark black pubic hair attenuated her complexion even more. She had her head on the backrest of the chair and moaned from her throat. I knelt between her legs and started to eat her pussy. I slowly let my tongue run over the dense hair and grabbed them in my mouth. Her pussy puffed out and parted. Malathy aunty had a big pussy and I thought that it could take in two stiff cocks easily.

I gapped open her pussy and flayed my tongue over the sensitive walls over and over again. The horny Singapore Indian aunty twisted her body and thumped up her hips, as my tongue tasted her fuck hole lavishly. Her pussy gushed out its juices liberally and it quickly wetted the pubic forest. I made my tongue stiff and pushed it all the way inside her warm cunt and moved it in and out.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG” Malathy aunty grunted loudly as my tongue darted in and out of her horny fuck twat.

I opened her upper pouting thick labia and played with her clit as my tongue fucked her cunt. Malathy aunty for a long time had wanted a strong fuck and today she enjoyed my moves eagerly. I spread her cunt even wider and lapped it fully with my tongue. Her cunt juices sprayed all over and soon her inner thigh became wet. I nibbled on her thick cunt lips and brushed the dense hair that surrounded them. I moved my lips to her clit and had it between my teeth and nibbled it gently. This doubled Malathy aunty’s pleasure even more and she bucked up on the chair.

“UUNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” she roared like a bitch in hot sex.

I massaged her thick cunt lips with my fingers and moved them up and down moistening every corner with her sweet juices. I folded her leg up and trailed my fingers to her puckered black anus. In the dark crevice that separated her big butt cheeks (Soothu) I prodded my finger and pleasured her. My tongue moved around her labia and to her inner thighs and down to her anus. Malathy aunty lost all her senses and even forgot that her sister would reach home any time. She loved and enjoyed my moves.

“Faster…lick it as you like…” she panted.

I spread her cunt fully and dived on it with my mouth fully open. This gave her immense pleasure and Malathy aunty screamed out loudly.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOO” as my stiff tongue shoved all the way inside her cunt.

Her moist and warm cunt walls sucked in my tongue and kept it tight. I knew that this horny Singapore Indian aunty was about to reach her orgasm. Without removing my mouth, I moved it all over her hairy cunt like a cat madly lapping its milk from a saucer. My tongue flayed all over her cunt, inner thighs, pubic mound, and her butt passage. Malathy aunty reached her orgasm.
“AAAAAAYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKK” Malathy aunty gurgled and grunted from her deep throat as she reached her climax.

I kept her pinned to the chair as she was swept torrentially in her orgasmic wave. I licked her cunt over and over again. Even before her first orgasm had ebbed off her body another one struck her and so on. I lifted her hips slightly up and massaged her went cunt lips again and made her extremely horny again. Tweaking her hard clit I shoved two of my fingers into her wet fuck twat and moved it in and out. Her cunt walls closed on my fingers and her cunt juices lubricated them well. The movement was smooth and silky. Easily my fingers slid in and out of her juice flooded fuck twat. Her cunt was warm and deep and I drove my fingers all the way in until my knuckles touched her hairy lips.

“OHHHHHYYEAAAHHHOHHHEYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” the sexy Malathy aunty bucked up her hips and grunted loudly.

My fingers and my hand were wet with her flowing juices. I moved my fingers in circles inside her cunt and this increased her pleasure even further and aunty only moaned and grunted. Her voice was damn erotic and it turned me on immensely.

“FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK DEAR…” Malathy aunty panted, as she was not satisfied with my small fingers that moved in and out of her hairy cunt.

She wanted a big cock to fill her steamy big cunt. She wanted to be continuously fucked for hours with a big fat cock. I pulled my wet fingers out of her hairy fuck tunnel and moved it over her thighs. I kissed her stout and creamy thighs and trailed my tongue down to her ankle. I licked up again and ended at her inner thighs. Her big boobs were still crammed inside her black bra and they jiggled up and down as aunty bounced her hips in sheer pleasure. All I could think now was to fuck this delicious and horny Singapore Indian aunty to my dreams and also to hers. I moved up and kissed her lips. Malathy aunty kissed me in frenzy and I knew at once how hot and horny she was.

We moved to the bed and Malathy aunty made a spread eagle position. Her dense pubic hair was wet and matted around the pussy on her bright complexioned fair skin. I removed my dress and showed her my proud cock.

“OH THAT’S HUGE…FUCK ME WITH THAT REALLY HARD…” Malathy aunty said and envied my big cock.

“AUNTY YOUR PUSSY (KOOTHI) IS ALSO BIG AND THIS WILL FIT IN TIGHT”, I told her and moved close to her pussy.

I raised her legs up and put them over my shoulders and propped a pillow under her hip. Malathy aunty closed her eyes and moaned softly when I placed my throbbing cunt at the entrance of her hot and hairy Singapore Indian pussy. Her hairy pussy pulsated and the dense black hair was warm and cozy. Just before shoving my big cock into Malathy aunty’s cunt I massaged her engorged cunt lips with my fingers. I held the thick hairy cunt lips between my thumb and index finger and moved them up and down in circular motion. This stimulated Malathy aunty’s clit and her cunt gushed out its sweet juices. She could not hold any longer.

“FUCK ME HARD, DON’T TEASE ME LIKE THIS, STUFF IN YOUR COCK” she grunted loud and moved herself even closer to me.

I kissed her stout and thighs that lay over my shoulders and increased her lust even further. I gapped open her thick cunt lips and placed my cock at the entrance. Her thick lips at once covered my cock head and I felt the hat in her fuck twat. She was 45 years old and I wondered how this unmarried sexy Singapore Indian woman would have satisfied herself. Her thick cunt lips folded over the head of my cock like large floral petals. Holding her thighs I slowly shoved my cock inside her steamy cunt inch by inch. My cock entered like a warrior down her slimy fuck tunnel. The shaft rubbed against her sensitive cunt walls and took her to the zenith of pleasure.

I stopped midway and rotated my cock inside her cunt slowly. My cock was wet as the oozing cunt juices drenched it completely. Her cunt lips were stretched to its limits and formed a thick wrap around my cock. Malathy aunty’s cunt was hot, tight and deep. She raised herself to suck in the cock into her hot cunt. I pulled it out slowly and pushed it back in up to midway and then moved it in circles once again.

“I CAN’T HOLD DEAR PLEASE FUCK ME REALLY REALLY HARD…PLEASE…” Malathy aunty literally begged for a hard and deep fuck.

I held her silky thighs and stuffed my cock all the way into her steamy cunt. She never expected this assault.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” Malathy aunty screamed out loudly as my cock filled her horny fuck hole.

My crotch rubbed on her pubic mound and I knew that I had bored into her totally. Her thick cunt lips were stretched around my cock and her cunt walls pulsated again and again. The sexy Malathy aunty had never had a cock fill her cunt this tight and she squealed in pleasure at the tightness. I lifted her a little to make a comfortable position and began to fuck this luscious Singapore Indian aunty.

Despite her age Malathy aunty had a tight cunt. Her warm cunt walls made my cock grow by a few more inches inside her cunt. Her puffy cunt lips and the dense black pubic hair sandwiched my cock. I pulled my cock slowly all the way out of her cunt and plunged it back in with full force. Her pussy walls throbbed at the assault and sucked in my cock like a booby trap. Her cunt gushed out its juices liberally and it splashed out of her cunt as my cock moved in and out. Malathy aunty moaned and grunted as my thick cock ploughed her cunt. Her big and thick lips were parted and she moaned from her throat. Her thick cunt lips bulged in and out as my cock bored in and out of her gooey fuck channel. Her big boobs that were imprisoned inside her bra craved for a release and they jiggled as I kept fucking this horny Singapore Indian aunty.

“OHHHHHHHHHYYEEAAAAAHHH…HARDER…HARDER…YEASSSS” Malathy aunty raised herself and roared as my cock plumbed her again and again.

She wrapped her stout thighs around my neck and pulled me even deeper inside her steamy cunt. The feeling was lovely. I let my hands move over her soft belly and the flab. Slowly I massaged them and stuck my finger inside her round navel. This really had its effect and she grunted and twisted her body in all directions.

“HHUUNNNNGAAAAAAAAAOOYYEAAA… FASTER… MORE… MORE… HAREDER…” Malathy aunty moaned.

I kept fucking her harder and deeper. Every time I plunged my cock inside her cunt, it went a few inches more. The tightness and the warmth of her cunt were incredible. To tease her further I trailed my hands down to her cunt and opened the upper pouting labia. Her clit stood prominent and begged for attention. As I kept the onslaught of her cunt with my cock, my fingers clutched her clit. I rolled the wet clit between my fingers.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Malathy aunty screamed when my fingers rolled her clit.

Her breathings got louder and she raised her hips even higher. I kissed her thighs and increased my pace of fucking. This Singapore Indian aunty showed no signs of reaching her climax. She wanted to t be fucked continuously. We both were covered with sweat and the drops of water glittered over her sexy body. I pulled her legs from my shoulders and spread them wide on the bed. I raised myself on my strong arms and plunged deep inside her cunt.

“AAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU” Malathy aunty yelled as my cock bored all the way inside her cunt and it stretched beyond its limits.

Supporting myself on my arms I raised myself and plunged back inside her horny and steamy cunt again and again. This was lovely as my cock could go as deep as it could inside the warm fuck twat. I slammed in and out of her cunt without showing any signs for a stop. Malathy aunty loved this and she kept grunting like a bitch in steamy sex. Her erotic moans filled the room and it was music to my ears. I kept fucking her faster and faster. I dug my hands under her shoulders and hugged this horny Malathy aunty very tight and kissed her lips. I sucked them hard and dived inside her mouth and tasted her saliva. Malathy aunty growled and kissed back hungrily. I raised one of her leg up to her chest and forced my cock even deeper inside her big cunt.

“UUNNGGAAAUUNNG…FASTER…FASTER…” Malathy aunty grunted and raised her hips up which signaled her approaching orgasm.

I had been fucking her for almost an hour and she was close to her orgasm for the first time. I fucked her harder and harder and she grunted and held me very tight and bucked her hips up. Yes, finally Malathy aunty had reached her orgasm.

“CUMMINGGAAAAKKKOOOSSSUUDDDHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU…” Malathy aunty yelled and jerked her body as she was completely washed by an intense orgasm.

Her mouth opened and her loud moans emanated from her throat. I kept nailing her on and on as she was in throes of her wild orgasm. I kissed her lips and licked all over her sexy face. As her first orgasm faded, I pulled my cock all the way out and rubbed its tip over her clit when she was struck with another orgasm.

“AYYOOOOKKOOOSSSSHHUUDDDHDUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Malathy aunty grunted and pulled my cock back inside her horny fuck twat.

It was really difficult to satisfy this Singapore Indian aunty unless I use the cock spray to keep my cock going for hours or even days. I kissed her over and over again and kept my cock buried as deep as I could inside her buttery fuck twat. I kissed her lips and let her enjoy her orgasm. She moaned softly and enjoyed her intense orgasm.

“AUNTY I HAVEN’T CUM YET…LET ME FUCK YOU IN A NEW POSITION…” I told her and pulled my cock out of her cunt.

“NOT NOW< GEETHA AUNTY WILL COME ANYTIME, LET’S DO IT LATER” Malathy aunty said and ran into the dressing room hunching her clothes.
Her big buttocks swayed as she ran and made my cock even stiffer. Malathy aunty had a gorgeous big butt like most of the Singapore Malay women. What Malathy aunty and I did not know was that Geetha aunty had already returned home. Malathy aunty returned back dressed in her silk sari. Her sexy face blushed when she learnt that her sister had returned.

“DID SHE SEE OUR SELVES FUCKING?” she asked me in a feeble voice.

“MAY BE AUNTY…” I told her and kissed her cheeks.

“OH MY…” she gasped.

We then walked slowly to Geetha aunty’s room. The door was closed but the latch had opened by the wind and there was a small crack. We could hear loud moans and thumping from the room and we moved closer to see what was happening. We could not believe at what we saw. Geetha aunty was on the bed and her legs wide spread. Her silk saree was hunched up to her hips and her pink panties was at her ankles. She was masturbating herself with a thick cucumber using both her hands.

“FUCK ME I AM HORNY…YEHA THAT’S IT…OOOHHAAAAAAAAAAA” Geetha aunty grunted loudly.

Malathy aunty looked at me as she was struck by a lightning. I pulled her inside the room and we went near Geetha aunty. Geetha aunty was busy fucking her hairy cunt with a vegetable. The moment she saw us, she gasped and tried to push her saree down to cover her. From her moans I knew that she would explode any time with an intense orgasm. I held the cucumber and helped her masturbate.

“THAT’S OF GEETH AUNTY…KEEP DOING THAT…DON’T STOP…DO IT” I told her and moved the cucumber in and out of her cunt along with her hands.

Like her sister, Geetha aunty had a dense growth of long and curly black pubic hair. Her pussy lips were thick and puffy and it stretched out completely around the thick vegetable. The green cucumber was all wet and dripped of her oozing cunt juice. I untagged her sari and pulled it off. Geetha aunty was naked from below her hips. Both these sexy Singapore Indian sisters had luscious bodies to trot. The belly flab, her deep round navel and her puffy cunt made Geetha aunty look extremely erotic.

“MALATHY AUNTY REMOVE GEETHA AUNTY’S BLOUSE AND RELEASE HER BOOBS, AND YOU TOO REMOVE YOUR DRESS…YOU STILL OWE ME A GOOD FUCK…” I said to Malathy aunty as I helped Geetha aunty masturbate.

I pushed my index finger into the upper fold of Geetha aunty’s pouting labia and fingered her clit wildly when she was swept by a long lasting orgasm.

“HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” Geetha aunty yelled and buried the cucumber deep inside her cunt.

She twisted her body and I pressed the vegetable deep inside her cunt and kept it still and helped her to enjoy her deep climax. In the mean time Malathy aunty had removed her own dress and that of Geetha aunty as well. Both of them had huge boobs that jiggled this way and that way. Their big boobs and their big butts reminded me of the Malay women in Singapore. Malathy aunty had shaved armpits while Geetha aunty had them hairy. I made her lift her arms up to enjoy her hairy armpits. They were lovely and gorgeous. The hair growth was dense. Long and curly black hair canopied the whole area. I kissed her hairy armpits and enjoyed its natural scent. The scent was a turn on and my cock throbbed harder. I ran my fingers into the bushy armpit hair and tweaked them gently. The dense growth was more than a handful. I kissed and moved my lips all over the dense fur. I licked Geetha aunty’s extremely hairy armpits and grabbed it in my mouth and made it wet with my tongue. I licked all over her armpits not once or twice but for innumerable times.

johara
johara
169 Followers
12