Singapore Hotties Ch. 09

Story Info
Hasheena muche gets it rough & thorough.
3k words
4.17
20.8k
2
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johara
johara
169 Followers

I asked Shakeena muche to dress up Hasheena muche as she was dressed up during her wedding night and gave her instructions of what I liked too.

Shakeena muche shaved Hasheena muche's pubic hair without disturbing her luscious armpit jungle. She then oiled Hasheena muche's body with sweet smelling floral oils. Hasheena muche's long black hair was neatly combed using stylish hair gels and formed into a nice bun that was decorated with a garland of jasmine. Her waist was adored with a thick gold wait band and her ankles with gold anklets and her hands with gold bangles and her fingers with gold rings. Hasheena muche looked like a real queen who was decked with gold. Her thick and long hair in her armpits made her look veraciously erotic, sexy, horny and intoxicating. She then wore a beige colored floral patterned sleeveless long gown that covered her from her neck to ankles.

She entered the room where I was waiting for her. The bed was decked with rose petals and the whole room was filled with a mild fragrance of spring flowers. I removed her gown and my Hasheena muche dazzled with gold that made her smooth skin glitter like the sun. She was sexy to the core and her looks were enough even to send a limp prick rocketing high. I hugged her tight and kissed her thick lips hungrily, sucking on the juicy lips one by one. I have always loved to suck her tongue and dazzle my tongue deep inside her mouth. My hungry tongue darted deep inside her mouth and swirled her saliva. Hasheena muche was so horny that she hugged my body very tight and began rocking her hairless pussy on my crotch. I licked all over her gums and teeth and sucked her tongue deep inside my mouth and licked the walls of her mouth. The musky fragrance of her dense armpit hair made my lust grow and my cock became hard as steel in no time.

Hasheena muche was an intoxicating queen whom I loved to fuck all day and night. She had the perfect feminine statistics with big buttocks that could escape no ones eyes. I made her lie on her back on the rose petal covered bed and she raised her arms above her head to reveal her jet-black armpit jungle. The hair growth was dense and they were long, curly and black. I moved close to her and snuggled my face in her armpit and smelled the musky fragrance. I moved my fingers over the dense black moss and grabbed the whole tuft in my hand.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA!!" Hasheena muche grunted softly.

I moved my fingers over the dense bush and tweaked them between my fingers. Imagining them to be her pubic hair I moved my lips all over her musky smelling armpits. The salty taste of her sweat in the armpits was like viagra to me. I took the whole bush in my mouth and made them wet with my saliva and soon the dense black hair was all matted to her armpit. I moved my lips all over her armpit that indirectly tickled her busty boobs, which was evident from the throbbing of her thick brownish nipples. I released my erect cock from my shorts and moved it all over her armpits and the dense hair covered the bulb of the cock head and offered a warm sensation. I moved my cock all over Hasheena muche's soft cheeks, nose, and around her luscious lips. She loved when I softly spanked her cheeks with the meaty pole.

"Hasheena muche, turn around and raise your big soothu and spread it wide," I told her and helped her to attain her position.

Hasheena muche turned around and drew her legs to her chest and raised her big buttocks up. Her head was propped on the pillow and she ran her hands behind and spread those golden rumps of her big buttocks. Her dark anus glittered like a button between the butt cheeks and her chubby shaved pussy lips looked like a soft wet bun. I sat near her and ran my hands over her big buttocks that jiggled and quivered with my touch. Her pouting pussy lips throbbed in and out and were wet and sticky of her juices that oozed in torrents.

"Use your middle finger and fuck your pundai, my sexy darling Hasheena muche" I said and gaped open her sticky pussy lips.

She did exactly what I told her to do and shoved her middle finger inside her warm pussy. She moved her finger in and out of her pussy in frenzy and her moans got louder and louder. It was an erotic scene to watch and my cock was not able to take it any more and built up a huge load.

"Hasheena muche my darling, I am going to fuck you really hard tonight and you are going to love it" I said guiding her finger in and out of her wet pussy.

Hasheena muche was now in a spread eagle position on the bed and raised her legs to her chest and held them tight. Her putting pussy was spread wide and her butt button twinkled like a gem. I spread over my sexy Hasheena muche and shoved my erect cock into the wet and slippery pussy. She raised her head and watched how the big cock bored into her juicy pussy. The thick cock drilled her pussy like a plough and the warm walls clasped it around. Hasheena muche was extremely horny too that she fucked herself on my cock even before I started to make my strokes.

"How do you feel Hasheena muche? Do you like the thickness?" I asked her.

"Oh that's wonderful, I feel its much bigger today. What did you do to make it big like this?" she asked and raised her hip to sink the cock all the way inside her pussy.

I licked her face and her thighs and began to fuck my sexy Hasheena muche who is a real Singapore hottie. I raised her legs even higher up and she wrapped it around my neck. Her juicy pussy opened up completely and my cock hit the hilt.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Hasheena muche almost jumped at the sheer pleasure that filled her body.

Sucking her juicy lips I fucked her with hard and deep strokes and her pouting pussy lips flipped in and out as my cock speared into her gooey fuck hole. She grunted loudly and swayed her head on the pillow. Her gold bangles clanked as her body jerked when my cock bored in and out of her. All she wanted was a hard and lasting fuck. Her big boobs jiggled and bounced as I kept fucking her harder and harder. No matter how many times I have fucked Hasheena muche before, but I wanted her more and more. She was so intoxicating and an irresistible fuck. I loved each and every inch of her body and her erotic voice. Her loud moans kept my cock hard and I stuffed it all the way inside her pussy. Her flabby hips quivered as my belly rubbed against her.

Hasheena muche's pussy was wet, tight and warm. Her pussy walls clasped against my stiff staff and sucked it deep inside. My balls thrashed against her butt passage and on her anus each time my cock bored in and out of her juicy fuck hole. Hasheena muche asked for more and to make it harder and deeper. I told her I was up to her throat by now.

"Hasheena muche you have the best pundai, it's so juicy, tight and wet. My darling I love your pundai and I love to fuck you endlessly" I said and continued to fuck her with hard strokes.

Hasheena muche squealed at the sudden increase in pace and she loved it very much. I hugged her tight and crushed her big boobs under my chest. My thick cock moved in and out of her gooey fuck hole in frenzy and Hasheena muche was filled with nothing but lust. Her big body shuddered and twisted on the bed and the clanking of her gold bangles made a fine music to our ears. Her loud moans was an indication of her approaching climax. That erotic voice which gutted out from the depth of her throat was filled with lust. Her words turned to dirty and erotic and all she could utter was, fuck, fuck, and fuck. Her pussy throbbed violently in tight spasms on my cock. I care for nothing but continued to fuck my Hasheena muche harder and harder. She yelled as the sudden rush of orgasm swept her body again and again. Her whole body rocked and her erotic grunts went to its maximum pitch. I just continued to hammer my cock deep inside her wet fuck hole.

Even though my sexy Hasheena muche has climaxed I haven't. I continued to spear her pussy with my fuck pole harder and deeper. I loud grunts kept me hard and with one deep drill I sprayed my juice deep inside my dear Hasheena muche's oil pussy. Until now I haven't thought of asking Hasheena muche to suck my cock. But that thought came to my mind now because her sexy face turned my on immensely. Her hair was neatly combed to her head with gels. I wanted to see how my cock moved in and out of her hungry mouth.

"Hasheena muche will you suck my cock, please?" I asked her and stroked her inner thighs.

"Yes, I will try," she said softly and I pulled my cock out of her buttery fuck channel.

I at once got up and stood in front of Hasheena muche. She lowered her face near my cock and looked at the throbbing cock with lust. I pulled her face close to my cock and pushed it inside her warm mouth. The meaty pole looked like a sausage that was wrapped between the thick lips of my sexy Hasheena muche. Her mouth was warm and full of warm saliva that bathed my cock.

"Hasheena muche suck it good," I said holding her head.

She just made a gurgling sound. She slowly started to suck my cock and whipped her tongue over its tip. She swirled her tongue over the opening in the cock head and lapped up the oozing cock juice. Hasheena muche looked very erotic with a thick cock stuffed in her mouth. Her soft cheeks bulged out in contours as my cock moved in and out of her mouth. I held her head and guided her mouth over the thick and erect pole. She slurped on the cock faster. As she sucked faster and faster my sexy darling Hasheena muche's mouth stretched to its limits and her cheeks contoured obscenely with the thickness of my cock. Drools of her saliva dripped in strings from the sides of her mouth and wetter her neck and shoulders.

Hasheena muche bobbed her head up and down on my thick cock and I held her head thereby guiding her hungry mouth. I held her hands and placed them on my balls and she nursed it gently. She held the base of my cock and moved it in inside her mouth. She sucked harder and deep throated it, when I felt that I was about to shoot my juice. I held her head tight and pressed it hard that sent my cock all the way down to her throat and her big eyes bulged out. I held my cock like that for a few seconds when I reached my orgasm. I asked my Hasheena muche to suck it hard and she sucked it very very hard this time and I exploded in intermittent shots.

I held her head tight and moved my cock faster as though her mouth was her luscious pussy. I groaned and sprayed the warm juice in her mouth.

"Hasheena muche you have a wonderful buttocks, and I am going to enjoy it right away" I told her.

"No anal fucking at all..." she was determined and we both agreed on that.

She allowed me to put my cock between her butt cheeks and fuck her as long as I desired and I liked the idea very much. I have always had special attraction to the big butt of my sexy Hasheena muche. At times she purposely swayed her big butt in front of me as she walked. I loved to put my cock between the big lobes of her butt and fuck it until I fill the dark passage with my warm juice. The thought of placing my cock between Hasheena muche's butt cheeks made my cock throb harder than ever. Hasheena muche thrust a pillow under her flabby tummy and her big butt now jutted high up. Just as I have thought she held that tanned big butt cheek of hers wide apart and her black asshole glittered like a shinny stone.

"Hasheena muche, what a sight, and I love you this way my dear" I said and gently spanked her butt cheeks.

I pushed my middle finger deep inside her tight asshole and she groaned. I rolled my finger inside her asshole and kindled her pleasure and she wanted me to finger fuck her asshole faster. Her tight anus stuck to my finger and sucked it in. Within a few minutes I pulled my finger out of her asshole and stuffed my cock between her butt cheeks. The feeling was awesome. It was warm and tight and the big butt cheeks pressed against them giving a wonderful feeling that is beyond words. The cock head robbed against her asshole and it throbbed in and out. I hugged her shoulders tightly and planted wet kisses on her sexy cheeks as my thick cock moved up and down between her big butt cheeks. I pressed and spanked her butt cheeks and they jiggled as soft puddings. I moved my fingers all over her butt and massaged them continuously and they quivered in delight.

"Do you love this Hasheena muche?" I asked her.

"This is new to me and it is wonderful," she grunted.

The tightness of her butt cheeks forced my cock to grow by a few for inches and it poked against her asshole with every stroke. I rubbed her stout thighs and shoved a finger inside her already dripping pussy. I stroked her clit and finger fucked her pussy. Hasheena muche started humping harder and grunted loudly. I shoved another finger inside her pussy and she erupted like a wild volcano and flames of intense orgasm ravished her body. Her loud yelling made me to ram my cock very hard between her big butt cheeks. I came in no time and filled the dark passage of her big butt with my cock cream. The thick cream filled up the passage and covered her black asshole. I hugged her and she sprawled flat on the bed. I lay over her back and kissed her cheeks and shoulders until she was ready for the next session.

"Hasheena muche let me fuck you again in your juicy pussy," I said and pulled her up.

Hasheena muche stretched out on the carpet and her pouting thick pussy lips hung like loose flaps. I placed my throbbing cock over her flabby tummy and rubbed its head on her round thoppul (navel). The cock head almost fitted nicely in her thoppul and she gave a nice sexy smile. I held my cock and shoved it slowly into her juicy pussy. Hasheena muche raised her head and looked down how my cock bored into her puffy pussy.

"Hasheena muche your cunt is so wet and tight as that of Shakeena muche's juicy cunt too" I said and shoved my cock into her cunt that was swollen with pleasure.

I spread her legs wide and bored my cock into her wet pussy and her thick pussy lips stretched wide to accommodate the stiff pole. Hasheena muche gasped with pleasure and humped her hips to welcome the probing monster. She felt the tightness in her cunt and let out a deep grunt. I pushed my cock further in until it could go any further and sprawled on top of her and hugged her tight. I sucked her juicy lips and licked her cheeks. I ran one of my hands around her waist and grabbed one of her big butt cheeks and began to fuck my darling Hasheena muche with long and deep strokes. My cock moved inside her wet cunt deftly giving her all the sensations that she needed and she grunted and twisted her body to the tune of my skewering cock.

"OOOHHYYEEAAAAAAAAAHHHH!" Hasheena muche yelled in pleasure and hugged me tight.

Hasheena muche raised her legs high and wrapped around my waist and pulled me even further inside her. Her pussy was increasingly tight and warm. I fucked her harder and harder with all my might and she enjoyed what she called a rough fuck. Hasheena muche loved to fuck like any other Singapore women. My cock reamed her cunt in a non-stop motion and she grunted and groaned in pleasure. She raised her hips and wriggled to accommodate my cock deep inside her steamy pussy. I sucked her lips into my mouth and kept on pounding her pussy with my erect cock.

"Do you like to fuck Shakeena?" she asked.

"Oh yeah I love to fuck and suck Shakeena muche as much I love to fuck you, my dear," I said.

Her erotic grunts and her words turned me on again and again and I kept shoving my cock in and out of her pussy. Her puffy pussy lips held my cock tight and the thick shaft rubbed on her hard clit during each stroke. I hugged her very tight and with one last hard shove deep inside her cunt, we both reached our orgasm. I hugged her tight and kept still until both of us finished our pleasure.

johara
johara
169 Followers