Singaporean Party Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing my virginity.
1.4k words
4.02
31.4k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 08/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyngha
Tyngha
35 Followers

Ch. 02 Losing my virginity

It was October 30, 1993 and we were at the Meridian Orchard Hotel having a family dinner to celebrate my 18th birthday party, my parents, brothers, Aunties, Uncles and a few select family friends were there to celebrate, somehow it felt more like a celebration for my parents than I but we were all having fun doing the typical Chinese thing of ordering way more food than we could ever possibly eat.

I had arranged to meet a small group of friends after dinner who then took me up to Brannigans at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, it was absolutely wall to wall with good looking guys and girls, it appeared that every good looking person in Singapore was at Brannigans at that time.

Being on my first "girls night out" was fun, people were so merry as they mingled around, drinking, chatting, dancing and flirting, I was absolutely amazed that places like this existed, I had no idea and felt considerably out of place wearing a very expensive cheongsam in what was essentially a western bar.

Out of nowhere a very handsome debonair looking "gwai lo" (Caucasian) came up to me, introduced himself, asked for my name and offered to buy me a drink. White wine was the only drink I knew so white wine it was. I was mesmerized by this man, someone much older than myself, in his mid thirties but the simple fact that he took notice of me and was interested in chatting with me was a special feeling for me.

Half way through my glass of wine I had decided that I wanted 2 give myself up to this man, I was 2 days away from turning 18 and I had found the man that I wanted to turn me into a woman.

When, and I have forgotten his name but I am sure it was Richard, he asked me if I'd like to get out of the noise and hustle and go somewhere quieter I couldn't answer yes quick enough, he was staying at the Hyatt and suggested that we go back to his room which was exactly what I was hoping for, when opening the door and stepping inside it looked like a brand new world, I had never seen such opulence and the room was almost the same size as our entire HDB apartment, the bed was like the size of our living room.

Once inside he asked me to sit at the sofa and relax, Richard already knew what I drank and so removed a small bottle from the minibar and poured me a wine, already dizzy from the first one I knew the second was going to make me more than dizzy but that was fine, I wanted that.

Sitting next to me it was not long before his hand was on my lap and then our mouths locked in a series of very hot and passionate kisses, I was hot, flushing and blushing but this was definitely going to be the time. The familiar wetness bought on by masturbation was building between my legs and all along I was just trying to work out how I was going to break the embarrassing news that I was still a virgin, he was going to find out sooner or later but I didn't want to spoil his mood.

We stood up embracing each other his hands all over my tiny body, my hands discovering a man for the first time, he found and undid the zip on the back of my dress sliding my cheongsam to the floor, motioning me to do the same for him, finally there we were next to the bed, him completely naked and me in the most boring cotton panties and bra that I have ever worn, he lay back on the bed and pulled me towards him, I instinctively ran my tongue down his body to his shaft and holding it in one hand began to lick, kiss and suck his penis, my eyes closed just feeling beautiful and mature being able to please this man, hearing his moans and the enjoyment that he was expressing was making me wetter than any masturbation had done for me in the past.

He pulled me up onto the bed and laid me on my back removing first my bra and then my panties he felt my almost hairless vagina which seemed to turn him on more, it was at this point that all I could say to him was that I haven't done this before but I'm ready now. Using his fingers on and inside me, preparing me for him and then sliding down bringing his mouth to my opening and magic button taking me to my first ever orgasm in the company of someone else, it was heavenly and I wanted to experience more.

As he lifted himself to be on top of me and about to enter me for the first time, I could feel the head of his shaft working around my opening, I had no idea what to expect, I hadn't even discussed this with anyone, will it hurt, will I bleed, will I become pregnant, I didn't know and to some degree didn't care, I wanted to become sexual and I wanted to learn more. Next thing I knew he was inside me, It had happened, I was in full intercourse with a guy who I hardly knew. Within minutes he had withdrawn from me and was shooting all over my body which was another thing that I had not expected but the warm sticky fluid felt so nice on my body.

Richard took me to the ensuite where we showered together and got involved in small chit chat but the experience was over, I was no longer a virgin and whilst the experience was not as earth shattering as I had expected, it was the start of what I wanted to do, please and be pleased.

I never saw Richard again and never heard from him again, he returned to the US the following week and I guess that his business in Singapore was finished and he had no need to return.

I wasn't sure how I felt over the next couple of days, I wasn't sore, there was no physical change in me or to me, there was no bleeding but mentally I had changed, I had matured and I had found out how man and woman interact, I was no longer able to go to the bathroom or shower or go to sleep without masturbating, I was touching myself at every opportunity.

Two weeks later I went back to Brannigans with the same group of friends, whilst I didn't tell them what had happened, they all knew and they were all glad that we were all women together, no longer did they have a kid dragging behind them, they had another friend who had the same interests. This time into the nite club I wore the same Cheongsam but this time only a G string was underneath, no bra and I felt oh so sexy, it's how I wanted to feel, I was chatting with guys, dancing, guys were offering to buy me drinks, what a difference 2 weeks can make.

I had flirted with and kissed 2 different guys in the bar that night, one was drunk and ended up going on like crazy, the other was an expat who lived close by , I went home with him and wow, totally different to the careful and debonair Richard this guy taught me that sex is not just about being passionate and making love it can also be harsh and for self gratification, he had fucked me in his pool, his kitchen and living room over and over, he had cum in my mouth on my face in my hair. He later told me it was because I made him feel so horny, it was only my second experience so I'm not sure how I did that.

Whilst it was not romantic there was a certain attraction to this guy and his form of sex, he was hot and he knew it and so he became my first boyfriend. Maybe it only lasted a month but in that time he had taught me everything there was to know and he had purchased for me some of the sexiest lingerie and outfits I could have ever have imagined, he had built my confidence sky high, I could do anything now, or so I thought.

Tyngha
Tyngha
35 Followers