Singing For Her Supper

Story Info
She meets her daughter's new man.
2.8k words
4.4
57.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers

Singing for Her Supper

"I'm starving", said Jo sighing loudly.

"Me too," added Nick.

Zil unfortunately could only offer them another cup of tea and a few broken biscuits.

"I'm sorry but there's not very much left." she told them apologetically.

Zil, her daughter Jo, along with her new boy friend Nick, all sat in an old caravan in the middle of some fields. The land had been turned into a sanctuary by Zil for rescued horses. This small piece of land was home to a few old animals that could now live out their last years in peace and safety.

The ancient caravan acted not only as a food store and office for Zil to work from, but also as a place to make a cup of tea and shelter from the weather on wet days. Today Jo had brought Nick to meet her Mum and see how the project was getting along.

"Don't worry Zil; there must be a pub near by where we can eat." Nick queried.

"There's a pizza place in the town," Zil said. "That should be about open by now."

"Great, then lets go and buy some food right away." said Nick getting up from his seat, feeling hungry as hell. He made for the door of the caravan when Jo stopped him and said she'd go, as she knew where it was and it would be nice for Nick to stay and get to know her Mum a little better while she was away.

"Well Zil," Nick said smiling at her, as Jo drove off to buy them some food "Alone at last!" He laughed meaning it to be a joke and Liz chuckled too but thinking to herself, if you only knew Nicky Boy! If you only knew!

"I've heard all sorts of wild and wonderful stories about you, you know?"

"Oh yes?" Zil asked raising an eyebrow.

"All about you and an old lover, and how you use to go at it like rabbits, all over the damned countryside."

Again Zil chuckled, one of her dirty little chuckles. One that said she was in fact enjoying the tone of the conversation, and went on to ask who on earth had told him that, knowing full well who it was.

"Jo of course," he added, " She opened a letter one day from your lover by mistake and was so surprised by the things you'd both being doing to each other that she didn't dare tell you."

"Yes, I remember a letter did go missing; we thought it was the postman."

"Sucking cock in public and even fucking in a churchyard. That has to be all very dirty stuff. I'd say that makes you a very horny woman Zil."

Zil laughed and pointed out "It was during a thunder storm and we were just sheltering in the porch of the church, not inside."

She sighed wistfully and let the image of her and her past love flash through her mind's eye. Remembering how he'd bent her over and lifting up her long summery skirt made her support herself with out stretched arms against the wall. It was there he had fucked her for ever and ever as the storm had raged over head, drowning out her screams of profanity. She'd climaxed over and over, till her legs gave way, and then she straddled him as he sat on his jacket on the cold stone bench seat in the porch and finished her off with a well deserved creaming. They had both laughed at the thought of being watched by the ghosts of the past, but decided it had probably made them all smile at having some entertainment in an otherwise dead and dreary place.

"Thing was", Nick went on , "Jo was so turned on by your exploits that she couldn't help herself and use to borrow other letters from a suitcase you had hidden under the bed and take them home to read. She said she couldn't believe her Mum was so horny and just so damned dirty. She even said your lover talked about fucking the two of you, which really turned her on and you too by the sound of it in your letters."

Zil could only smile and say "It was a long time ago you know, things have all changed."

"Rubbish, I bet you if I took my cock out right now and asked you to suck it for me, you'd do it."

Zil moved uneasily on her window seat at the end of the caravan as Nick moved ever closer to her and very slowly started to unzip his pants. Her mouth went all dry as she watched mesmerised as he slowly pulled out his enormous semi stiff cock right in front of her. He waved it slowly from side to side like a great length of rubber hose. Sudden her dry mouth gushed with saliva and she had to swallow fast and hard so as not to drool all over the place.

He moved closer standing over her now and she could smell the lust and sex on it as he told her to suck it, offering it up to her in his hand.

Zil didn't know what to do. "We really shouldn't." was all she could say unconvincingly as he now slowly dragged the head of his ever stiffening cock over her tightly closed lips. She tried to turn her head and told him, "No, please no, don't make me do it!"

"Go on Zil open your mouth; you know you are just dying to suck it. Don't you just love the taste of a cock in your mouth; can't you smell that spunky odour on it? It's dying for your warm wet mouth to suck it off, go on Zil just open a little bit more."

She tried not to but as she gasped again he thrust his knob into her and she felt that hot flesh throbbing in her mouth and knew she was his. She just couldn't help herself. She had to take it down deep and let it fuck her mouth.

He moaned loudly as he felt it going down her throat and he grabbed her hair with both hands and fondled it feverishly. Liz moaned too and squirmed around on the window seat as she felt fantastically dirty and wonderfully wanton. Being used, being face fucked by her daughter's new man.

Grabbing the root of his shaft she wanked it fast and furiously as she let him fuck her in his vice like grip.

Suddenly he cried out and she felt him cumming. Over and over he came in her mouth with huge waves of orgasmic shocks. He uncontrollably shuddered and trembled and moaned loudly till he was all finished, then he slowly pulled out of her mouth. His cock was glistening wet and still twitching, and still as huge as ever.

Zil swallowed hard but nothing was there. No slippery sperm, no hot salty seed, just a delicious spunky cock taste left in her mouth

"Oh shit," she panted, looking up at him "You're multi orgasmic."

This was indeed an unexpected thrill. To have a man once more on her same wave length, a man to fuck her orgasm for orgasm, just like her old lover use to do for all those many years. She smacked her lips in total pleasure.

"Not yet my lovely, but don't worry you'll get it all I promise." he told her as he got her to raise her arms and let him pull her tee shirt off. Her tits were free, as she never was one for wearing any underwear, and he bent to suck each one in turn. He nibbled her rock hard nipples and gently bit each one, making her moan, before getting her to lift her bum off the seat and let him pull her shorts off.

Now he told her to sit with her legs wide apart and to pull her lips as far open as possible for him to see inside her horny hole. Zil could feel the thick gooey cum almost flow out of her cunt it was so wet, as she did what he asked.

She just loved to be submissive. To be a total sex slut and do what ever her master demanded of her. Her fantasy of being a captive slave just kept for fucking was one she often ran through her minds eye when masturbating herself. Being brought out all naked and passed around her masters friends greatly appealed to her. Being fucked as the friends all watched wanking and waiting their turn to stuff her. Handle her roughly, and make her sob with lust at being used so wickedly.

Getting all her holes filled at once had to be her ultimate fucking experience, but sat here and letting a strange man look up her cunt like this was also very slutty indeed and turned her on to melting point.

As a young girl she had always had this unstoppable problem of her cunt simply running wild and wetting herself when aroused. She must have changed her panties more times than any girl she knew when the urge was on her and the juices just flowed free. Thank heavens for the invention of panty liners and the end to summer dresses getting all stained and showing embarrassing wet patches on them. In later life she just did away with wearing any knickers on a tryst "Just go with the flow," was always her motto.

She didn't have to look down as she pulled her cunt lips open wide for him. She knew it would be oozing pale white juices. Almost like a little boy's spunk, but much thicker and slippier and full of that lovely heady scent of sex. That scent of a woman on heat for her man. Letting him know how hot she was for his cock.

Three hours of wickedly perving and thinking all the dirty things of what she'd like to do to this man had made her so very wet and wanton. Discreetly looking at the bulge in his pants all afternoon, wondering how he liked to fuck her Jo. Wondering how he fucked any woman, and what it would feel like to have him up her too and being mercilessly shagged rotten.

Nick saw the thick juices too and laughingly told her she had to be wetter than a dirty little school slut being taken behind the bicycle shed during her lunchtime for a meeting with the school sixth form.

He knelt before her and went down on that drooling cunt and licked and licked her. Zil was frantic with lust and started to cum all over his face as she held him tightly and fucked his tongue back as he moaned his approval and urged her to cum for him.

After several orgasms he stood up and let her squirm around on the seat as she whimpered and smacked her lips together in total submission for anything he cared to do to her.

She was ready for the big one. Ready for the feel of that huge cock right up her cunt till his balls were nearly in her too. He was standing over her, wanking his cock as he asked her how she'd like to have it? Any special position she'd care to be fucked in?

"Should I kneel for you?" Zil gasped as she felt quite faint at the whole wonderful idea of getting some real spunk in her after such a long time.

She knelt on the narrow window seat and after opening the long pivotal window wide, stuck her head and shoulders right out so that she was hard up against the back of the window seat.

She had this thing for being fucked up against things. Walls, car bonnets, trees, in fact any place she felt a captive prisoner unable to escape from, unable to back away. She loved being forced to take it with no where to go except how the stiff cock up her wanted her to go. Bracing herself with both hands on the side of the caravan she waited for Nick to impale her gasping hole and make her squeal with delight.

He moved in behind Zil and dragged the knob of his cock up and down her open pouting cunt. Her cream was every where and he massaged some of it down the length of his shaft before positioning it at those panting lips.

Now ever so slowly he eased into her. Just his knob at first, feeling her tremble as she felt it opening her up. Forcing her wider apart, as he inched into her. With only an inch up her, his cock was already jerking uncontrollably as it felt her cunt sizing hold of it and trying to devour it all in one go. He was cumming in wave after wave of lovely little orgasmic trembles as he went ever deeper into her.

Zil was moaning and gasping too outside the window, and banging with her open hands on the side of the caravan as she started to cum the second he hit base. It felt as if he'd gone right into her womb, she was so utterly stuffed full of gorgeous flesh.

Nick held her arse firmly as he watched Zil shake in a huge uncontrolled orgasm, till she was like a whimpering jelly, almost too fucked to kneel upright for him. Her tongue hung out of her open mouth and she would have talked dirty if she could have managed to say anything, other than simply moan. "Oh yes. Oh yes!"

He dropped a large glob of spital onto her bum and watched it slowly roll down the crack of her arse. He then pressed his thumb between her cheeks and massaged the spital into her tight little arse hole.

Zil jumped at the intrusion of his huge thumb but then slowly relaxed as she felt the feeling of total intimacy radiate from her impaled bum hole. It made her even lustier, focusing her mind on this man Nick and willing him to do her as he wanted.

Now he was fucking her in earnest and he could feel his knob sliding in and out of her. Slurping in her juices and feeling it under his thumb just a skin thickness away each time he forced it all the way up her begging cunt.

Zil jumped as he hit base with each thrusting fuck and was now managing to moan dirty things to Jo's man as he asked her if she liked what he was doing to her.

"God yes," she managed to gasp.

"Can I do it again to you?"

"Oh yes please, anytime you like."

"Good girl, I just know we're all going to be one big happy family."

It only took another couple of minutes and both of them were there on the brink of no return.

Nick's cock was growing ever harder and ramming into Liz's cunt ever faster as his balls started to tighten up. Her bum hole had totally opened now and he had his thumb right up to his knuckle giving her a glorious double fucking.

She could hardly breath she was so excited. She was listening out for him to tell her "Now!" so as to be able let go with him. Blowing her mind away in a "little death." It's what she loved to do more than anything in the whole world. Cum with a man in an earth shattering climax.

He didn't say "now", but suddenly asked her desperately, "Are you ready Zil?"

"Yes, oh yes." Zil screamed banging hard on the caravan side.

She felt the first shot of spunk hit the back of her hungry cunt, as it blew itself up to twice its size and then crashed down hard onto his throbbing cock, milking it as it came with all that hot salty seed. On and on it flooded her spunky hole, leaving her deliriously happy as they both gasped and trembled over and over in waves of loving after shocks.

Eventfully when they both had climbed down from their high, he reluctantly slid out of her. She made him stand for sometime while she cleaned his cock for him. Licking it all over and then his balls too, lapping up all traces of her cum and his spunk. Then she quickly put her shorts back on telling him she wanted to try and keep his seed in her for as long as possible. It was one of her little foibles as spunk was far too precious to let go to waste.

"And besides," she told him smiling, "the feeling of it slowly running down the inside of my legs later on is sheer bliss."

Just then they heard a car approaching and saw Jo coming back with their well deserved food.

"Well? - how did it go?" Jo whispered to Nick five minutes later as she unpacked the pizzas.

"Just as you said it would. She fucks just wonderfully, like a mare in season. My God we are all going to have some fun!"

"See, I told you so, that's where I get it from. Like mother like daughter. It's all in the genes, good breeding always comes through!"

The End

VeniVici
VeniVici
33 Followers