Single Again Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers

I finally recognize the form as something that I'm supposed to be learning myself. But I can't imagine moving around like she does. I sit quietly as she easily moves around. Her face is completely at peace and she has a small smile as she finishes her last stance and salutes out.

She takes a long, slow breath and releases herself. I remain quiet as she walks over to the bed. When she realizes I've been watching her, she blushes.

"I didn't know you were awake."

"I just saw that last few stances. You look amazing out there."

"Thank you," she says as she crawls back into bed. "I didn't want to wake you, so I decided to do some Tai Chi."

"I recognized some of what you did. Some of the forms were different, but they were definitely familiar. How long have you been training?"

"I started this the same time as I started karate. The school offered both and I was in some need of getting some balance in my life."

"This was after Vic?"

"Not immediately. A few years later. I was already dating Scott."

"Tell me about it." She looks at me for a while without answering. "No secrets, remember."

She nods her head and settles into bed with me. "After I ended things with Vic, life was very crazy. I felt lost. I concentrated on school first. For almost the next year, I focused on nothing else but studying and grades. I realized I had really let things slip away while I was with Vic. My grades were down and I was in real jeopardy of failing out. I managed to get myself back in good shape, but I was so scared of a relapse, I didn't even go out with my friends."

She snuggles closer and I put my arm around her. I kiss her forehead and she seems to relax again. She takes a deep breath before continuing. "I finally got myself back to where I wanted at school, but my social life was a mess. I started to go out again, but was very careful about what I did. I was afraid of falling down again. My friends were happy to have me back out and understood what I was going through. We had fun, but when things got too intense, I usually left."

"One night the girls were going to this big party and I decided to stay in. I got bored and decided to go to out for some coffee. That's where I met Scott. He offered to buy me a coffee and we started to talk. He was really nice and we had a lot of similar interests. Anyway, I gave him my number and the next day he asked me out. I probably put him through hell. I think we dated almost nine months before he saw me naked."

"When did you get those tattoos on your thighs?"

"Oh, that was a few months after I broke up with Vic. So I had them already when I started dating Scott. I liked him, but I was scared. I took my time. But I still didn't feel right. I was doing well in school and Scott was a great guy. He treated me great. But I still didn't feel quite right."

She takes another deep breath before continuing. "One day I was doing some shopping when I passed this martial arts studio. There was a class going on and I remembered when you were in class. I sat and watched them for a few minutes when a woman came out to talk to me. She invited me inside and explained the class. It was close to the end so they invited me to stay for the next class which was a beginners karate class. I think there were ten to twelve people in the class and they were from teenagers to one guy in his forties."

"After the class was over, the girl asked if I was interested. She offered me one free month, plus the gi for free. By the end of the first class I was hooked. I advanced pretty quick through the first few belts and then things got tougher. A few months into my training, they started offering classes in Tai Chi. I gave it a try and loved it. It also helped me with my karate because it taught me balance. I started feeling incredible, like my life was in balance. It wasn't too much after that that I finally slept with Scott. Things got better there, till I moved in. I thought it would push him closer to proposing. Guess I was wrong."

"His loss is my gain." She smiles at me. "And you've been training ever since?"

"Yup. Maybe we can train together," she says hopeful.

"I'd like that, but you're way better at Tai Chi than me. I don't think I can ever get to your level."

"Maybe training with me will motivate you more."

"Training with you is going to make it worse."

"Let's make it interesting."

"How?"

"When you learn the form to my acceptance, you get to do one thing to me."

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"That sounds like a challenge."

"But," she pauses.

"Of course."

"You have to train me in what you know and I get the same reward."

"Deal."

We kiss to seal the deal. Her body is warm and a little sweaty.

"Do you train in the nude a lot?"

"No. But I don't have any workout clothes and you were sleeping."

"Well, I'll never learn the forms if you don't wear something."

She grins wickedly. "Maybe I should have you train nude too."

"It won't be nearly as pretty as you, trust me."

She reaches under the blanket and grabs my manhood. "Don't want this guy bouncing around? It would probably be too distracting for you."

"Something like that." I begin to harden as she continues to stroke me. With her free hand, she pushes me back, then lifts the blanket so she can slide under.

She kisses down my body and takes me into her mouth. Her mouth feels wonderful. She pushes the blanket off of us as the heat builds. Once she has me nice and wet she moves back up and slowly lowers her pussy down my hard erection. Her pussy is very hot and I easily slice into her. She sits straight up so I can watch as I repeatedly slide in and out of her. Her fingers play with her swollen clit while her other hand pinches and squeezes her breasts.

"I always get so horny doing that form. You are so much better than my cold, rubber dildo."

"Do you do that often?" I ask, enjoying the feel of her bouncing on my dick.

"Not so much in the last few months. I did do it for Scott, but he didn't appreciate it enough."

"Well, I won't make the same mistake."

"You better not." She sits down on me and starts to rock her hips. Her heads rolls back as her fingers move faster and faster. I see the flush begin at her breasts and slowly move down towards her pussy. Her clit seems to swell and the outer lips expand. She leans back, completely exposing her pussy to me. Her pony tail is brushing my legs. She starts to rotate her pussy.

She moans as she gets closer to her orgasm. Her hips begin to pump and I am mesmerized by my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I can see streams of her nectar running down my cock and coating my pubic hair. She is completely in her own world. Her movements become a bit more jerky as her body continues to move towards its release.

"OH, fuck John," she moans. Sweat is running down her chest and the flow from her pussy increases. Her pussy tightens and I can see her trying to hold the wave back. Her nipples are poking out and her skin flushes an even deeper red. "The real thing is so much better than the fake one. I can't hold it back. I'm going to cum. Oh fuck John. I'm going to cum." She screams as her orgasm finally overtakes her. I'm fascinated by her reaction.

Her whole body seems to freeze. Her muscles in her stomach tighten and seem to contract. Her thighs squeeze against my hips. Her head is back and her back is arched. As the first wave of her orgasm crashes over her, every muscle in her body seems to release. Her hips jerk forward and the rest of her body follows. I sudden flood of cum rushes out of her pussy and down my cock, soaking even more my pubic hair.

Her scream is primal as wave after wave of pleasure rushes through her body. I am a bystander of the pleasure she is currently enjoying. I wait for her to calm down before I do anything, not wanting to interrupt her.

As the final wave finally washes through her, she rolls to the side, pulling me on top of her. Her face is ecstatic as she enjoys the aftermath of her orgasm. Her legs are spread wide and I gently probe her pussy with just the tip of my cock. I slowly slide into her soaked pussy and find little resistance. Her demonstration has me ready to explode, but I keep the pace slow in order to not rush things.

"I'm ready for you," she whispers. "I want to feel you take me. My body is all yours."

I look at her smiling face and kiss her. It doesn't take me long before I'm flooding her pussy once again. When I finish, she reaches up and pulls me tight to her. Her lips press against mine softly as my cock begins to soften inside of her, finally slipping out and releasing my flood of cum.

Completely satisfied I roll onto my side and hold her close to me. We lay together for a long time, not speaking, just enjoying each other's company. After a while she says, "Tell me about your ex-wife."

"What do you want to know?"

"Was she good in bed?"

I take a deep breath. "I used to think so. We had a pretty good sex life. Especially in the beginning. When we first started dating we couldn't get enough of each other. It was a lot like when we were together. The sex was good, but, looking back, not very exciting. One day I came home and she was in the kitchen wearing this tight little dress and I walked up behind her and started to kiss her neck. She stopped what she was doing and leaned back against me. I reached around and started to play with her breasts and press my hips into her ass. By now I was rock hard and I knew she could feel me. Her breathing got faster and she started to press harder against me."

As I tell the story, Tiffany begins to press her body against mine. I pretend to ignore her and continue with my story. "I slid one hand down her body and reached under her skirt. Up till this point we usually did a lot of kissing, then went to bed for the sex. So I was excited when she spread her legs a little and I was able to stroke her pussy. The crotch of her panties was soaking wet. I remember her moaning as I reached into her panties and touched her wet pussy. I pushed her panties down and she actually bent over the counter, pushing her ass against my crotch. I continued to stroke her as I undid my pants and pulled my cock out."

Tiffany's breathing was getting faster and she now had one leg over my body. Sadly, my cock was out of action but she didn't seem to mind. She just rubbed her pussy on my thigh. "I slid into her in one stroke since she was so wet. I reached around her hip and continued to play with her pussy as I stroked my cock in and out of her pussy." I tell Tiffany more details than I'd intended because she seems to be getting off on it.

"We'd never had sex like this before. It was always so orchestrated. We were both very excited. I could feel the heat from her pussy. She reached between her legs and took over playing with her clit. She started grunting and I could feel her body start to tense." I feel Tiffany's hand start to stroke her own pussy as I continue with the story. "I was so turned on that I was quickly on edge and I started to really pound her. This seemed to push her over the edge and suddenly her orgasm crashed and knocked her for a loop. Her whole body spasmed and it was a good thing I had her by the hips. My cock exploded and I emptied my load into her. I continued to stroke in and out till I lost my erection. Krista had her head on the counter. When I slipped out of her, she turned and threw herself at me. From that point on, our sex life was amazing. She seemed to love when I took charge."

Tiffany is now rubbing her pussy on my leg and I can feel her wetness. "Now you have me all worked up and no good way to release."

"Save it for later."

"Fuck that." She rolls over on her back and rubs her pussy till she cums. By now I'm amazed by her ability to cum. "That's so much better."

She rolls back and sees me watching her. She actually blushes but doesn't look away. "I should warn you, I really like sex. A side effect from my time with Vic. I just know how to control myself better."

"I can tell."

"Does it bother you?"

"Not even a little."

"Good. Because you're the only person that will get to enjoy the benefits." She looks very serious as she says this.

"So no surprise guests?"

She looks at me suspiciously. "What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing. At least no plans."

Very sternly she say, "You're the only man for me."

I smile. "That still leaves a lot of openings for some fun."

"Uh huh. You'll just have to keep dreaming buster. But I do like your stories. You'll have to tell me some more."

My stomach rumbles and we both laugh. "We better get some food. I'm starving."

"So I see. Let me run inside and get dressed. Then we can run over to your place and you can change and then take me out to breakfast."

"You're not going to cook for me?"

"Trust me. It's safer for both of us if I don't."

After she leaves I get dressed. The bed is a complete mess and there is a definite musky smell to the room. When Tiffany gets back she makes a comment. "I better air this place out a bit. My parents must have gone out. I have to admit, it felt kind of weird running inside like that."

After stopping at my house we go get breakfast and then drive out to the first house on my list. The place has obviously seen better days. Tiffany and I pull into the driveway. According to the real estate info, the house has been vacant for about two years. The grass, shrubs and trees look in desperate need of trimming. There is a large, detached garage with no windows and the side door is open.

"Do you think this is a good idea? Maybe we should call the realtor," Tiffany says with concern.

"We'll be ok. We don't have to go inside. I just want to look around." Tiffany takes my hand. The house sits towards the back of the five acres, so there is a lot of open land in the front. We walk around the back to see the view and we both stop. The lake looks in horrible shape. It's not even much of a lake, but a small pond.

"Something doesn't smell very good."

"It's probably that water. Who knows what's in there?"

"Can we go? I don't like this place very much. Those pictures must be pretty old."

"Agreed. Let's get out of here."

We get back into the car and head to the second house. "Are you disappointed?"

"Yeah, I had high hopes for that house." She looks at the pictures.

"It's not even close to what these look like. All these trees are gone. And that lake isn't even close."

"The realtor probably just got the best pictures they could. Who knows how long it's been sitting here before they listed it."

"That's sad. Where do you want to go next?"

I pull off the side of the road and look at the other listings. "Let's try this one. It's not far from here."

The next house is in just as bad shape as the first one so we don't even bother getting out of the car. The third house is much more promising, but it was also the one I liked the least. The piece of land is much smaller than the other two and the house takes up most of the land.

"This won't do," I say. "It's too close to the road. Our kids won't be able to play out front." I take the papers from her hand and look at the next one in the list. It takes me a moment to realize that Tiffany is staring at me. "What?"

She is smiling foolishly at me. "Do you realize what you said?"

"The house is too close to the road."

"After that."

I think back to what I said and have no idea what she is talking about. "Refresh my memory."

She rolls her eyes. "You said, and I quote, our kids won't be able to play out front."

I look at her dumbly for a moment till I say it again in my own head. I realize that no matter what I do next is going to get me into trouble so I try to put it back on her. "How do you feel about that?"

"I've already told you my feelings," she says defensively. "I know what you're trying to do." She looks at me carefully. "I also know that it is way to early to talk about marriage and kids. But I also like that you said that without even thinking about it. Now stop being a wuss and tell me how you actually feel."

I try to kiss her but she pulls away. "I'm a little scared that I said that. It's been twelve, thirteen years and I feel like we were back then. I just don't want to rush what we have. But I'm not going anywhere either."

That makes her smile. "Was that so difficult?"

"Let's go see this next house and then go home. It's getting close to dinner time."

"You'll have to take me home first so that I can shower and change."

"We still have a little time."

The last house has some promise, but like the first two, it will need a lot of work. I was hoping one of them was like my current house so that I could move in and do the work while I live there. I have no intention of moving into my parents house or an apartment.

"You'll find a place," Tiffany says supportively.

I gauge her reaction to what I say next. "WE will find something. It doesn't make sense to deny it. This is for both of us."

She almost jumps through her seatbelt to get to me. I help her out by leaning in and she wraps her arms around my neck, kissing me hard on the lips.

When she pulls back she has tears in her eyes. I brush one tear that tries to escape and she smiles some more.

"Let's get home so you can shower and do what you need. Pack something for overnight."

She doesn't say anything the entire ride home, but she does take looks at me when she thinks I don't notice.

After dropping her off I head home for my own shower. As I walk through the door my mother greets me.

"I didn't expect to see you till dinner. Where's Tiffany?"

"She wanted to shower and get dressed nice for dinner."

"What did you guys do today?"

"Just drove around looking at some of our old places. It was pretty nice."

"So you two are officially back together?"

"Yeah, mom. We're back together."

"I'm so happy. How does she feel about it?"

"I'd say she's pretty happy. What time is dinner?"

"We have a reservation for six I think. You look tired. Why don't you lay down and take a nap?"

"Sounds like a good idea."

I get to my room, strip and lay down in bed. It seems like just a few seconds when I hear my phone ring. I check the clock and see that I've been asleep for about two hours. The phone rings again and I pick it up.

"Hey," I say to whoever is on the other end."

"Hey to you too," Tiffany says. "What time do you plan on leaving tomorrow?"

"Probably not till after lunch Why?"

"Am I still invited to go with you?"

"Of course."

"Than I need to pack. I wasn't sure if I could wait till tomorrow."

"I'm not in a huge rush."

"Good. I just woke up and may run a wee bit late. Not having to pack till tomorrow is a big relief."

"Define wee bit."

"A few minutes, I promise."

"I've heard that before."

"Relax funny guy. I'm heading into the shower right now. Just you be here."

"Yes ma'am."

After I hang up I see a message but see that it is from one of my friends, not Summer. I decide to check it later and lay back down. This is not exactly the week I had expected it to be. It started with Tina and her sudden declaration, moved to Summer and the great sex followed by radio silence, to Brandy and her small gift and now Tiffany.

I am definitely all in with Tiffany. I haven't felt like this since Judy, but even that never seemed quite as right as this feels with Tiffany. In the shower I let the water run down my body. Afterwards I head downstairs and run into Steph and Andy.

"Hey bro, I'm glad to see you. Maybe next time you come home you can spare some time with me."

"I'm sorry Steph. This didn't turn out quite like we had discussed."

"Well, it's what I expected. Now that you two are together, does that mean you'll be home more often?"

"Probably, but I'm not making any guesses as to what that means."

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
445 Followers