Single Again Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers

I was rock hard and knew there was no way to resolve this. The plane was just too full. Just then the flight attendant, a tall black woman came to see if we'd like anything to eat. Tiffany didn't bother to move her hand and I told the woman no thanks.

After she moved down the aisle, Tiffany shifted again so she was sitting up. She grabbed my hand and pulled it between her legs. The thin material easily moved as I slid my hand between her legs to find that she wasn't wearing underwear either. Her pussy was already slick as I gently rubbed her.

After just a few minutes she pushes my hand away. "Ok, maybe this wasn't such a good idea," she whispered to me. "Now I need a lot more and it's too crowded."

I pull my finger out from under the blanket, put them to my lips and suck her juices off.

"Now that was mean," she moaned.

"Just having some fun. Tell me more about who I'm going to meet. I know Reena, Shelly, Stu and Darren pretty well, but what about the others."

"Well, first is Penny. She was Shelly's roommate freshman and sophomore years and then our house mate after we moved off campus. She's an asian girl with a nice, tight body. She has long, silky hair."

"And she's the one you experimented with."

"Yes."

"Ok, who's next?"

"There's Millie. We met her after we finished school. We worked together. She's a lot of fun. Tall, redhead with really big tits." I looked around but nobody seemed to be paying attention. "She's a constant party, even when we aren't drinking."

"And she's married, right?"

"Uh, not really. I think she's and her husband are still separated. They're supposed to be working on some things, but the last time I spoke to her she didn't seem to think it was going to work. They never should have gotten married anyway. They say opposites attract, but not in their case. He's an accountant and very conservative and she's extremely liberal."

"Ok, and then there was Chrissy. You've said her name but haven't really said much about her."

Tiffany bit her lip and looked at me before answering. "Chrissy is a girl that was in our suite freshman year. I became friends with her because at first I felt bad for her. She's a tiny little thing with red hair and lots of freckles. She used to be a gymnast and has the body for it. She's very pretty, but so shy it is almost painful. I kind of invited her along whenever we went out and I think she was too polite to say no. I found out later on that she was gay, which is why she could never talk to guys."

Tiffany sighed and took a quick drink.

"Anyway, she and I became close and I looked out for her. One day some girls we were friendly with were picking on her and I defended her. After that, she really opened up to me. I found out she'd been abused by her dad who was an alcoholic and her mom was too busy sleeping around to notice. After he died, her mom brought home a long string of losers, some of whom also abused Chrissy. Her mom died when she was sixteen and she lived with her grandparents till she left for college."

"It's amazing she was able to get into college after that. And survive."

"Well, when you meet her, she probably won't talk to you. There's a little more though. After I left the hospital after my attempt, Chrissy took care of me. We kind of developed a romantic relationship after my mother went home. After a few months, I realized I wasn't interested in that and told Chrissy. She handled it pretty well and we still remained good friends. At least till I started dating Scott. She never liked him and I misinterpreted her dislike. I started to push her away. Plus, I didn't want Scott to know about our relationship. It led to a really bad fight that was mostly my fault and we said some really nasty things to each other. After about a year we finally had a good long talk, but I still kept her away. She never did anything wrong or said anything bad about Scott. When I told her I was thinking about breaking up with him last year, I could see she was happy, but she said all the right things. I'm a little nervous about seeing her and having her meet you."

"Why?"

"Because I said some really bad things and I feel guilty that I haven't been there for her the last few years. I don't know how she's going to react when she meets you."

"It'll be fine, I'm sure." Tiffany just smiles and I take her hand under the blanket. "She's still in love with you, isn't she? And you're worried she's trying to get you back?"

"Yes and no. She is still in love with me, but not like that. You have to understand. I'm probably the only person that has ever looked out for her. And I did it because it was the right thing to do. She's never had anyone do that and it takes a lot for her to trust someone. I'm afraid she's going to want to come with us when we go home."

"And you don't want that?"

"I don't know. She has to be able to stand on her own."

"Hasn't she done that for the last several years?"

Tiffany looked at me sharply. "What do you mean?"

"You've been with Scott. Hasn't she been living without you?" I see the realization dawn in her face. Tears start to develop in her eyes.

"You're a jerk, you know that?"

"Why?"

"Because you just made me realize how big a bitch I am."

I smile and kiss her head. "You're not a bitch. You spent so much time taking care of her, you never saw her as anything else but a victim. I'm sure you'll do the same thing to our kids."

"Now that I like hearing." She takes a deep breath and puts her head on my shoulder. "I need to really apologize to her as soon as I can." Tiffany becomes quiet for a while.

Several more times during the flight I play with her and each time she pushes me away as soon as she nears orgasm. "I'm going to draw a lot of attention if you do that again."

With less than an hour before I expected us to land, I went for it again. She didn't stop me and put her hand in her mouth like she was in deep thought. But her eyes were mostly closed and her hips were moving.

With two fingers inside of her, I rubbed her clit with my thumb. She froze and suddenly started to shiver as her orgasm tore through her body. The intensity that she was trying to keep from moaning and the pleasure she was feeling was almost too much for her. I pulled my fingers from between her legs and she shuddered once more, but managed to hold herself together.

A few minutes later she excused herself and went down the aisle to the bathroom. I was smiling to myself when the flight attendant came back down the aisle. She was cleaning up everyone's places and when she stopped to see if I had anything she bent down and whispered in my ear. "Go to the bathroom on the right. Knock twice. You're girl is expecting you."

I looked at her sharply and she just smiled and winked. Once she had moved down the aisle a little further I went to the back of the plane and knocked on the door the attendant had told me. I heard the latch slide and the door opened. I looked back down the aisle and saw the attendant staring at me as I slipped into the small bathroom.

"What took you so long?"

"I thought this might be a joke."

"We don't have much time, so drop your pants."

As soon as my pants were on the floor, Tiffany was squatting down, taking my cock into her mouth. It was pretty cramped, but she only sucked me for a few minutes before standing and turning around.

"You know, I was going to be ok till that last time. Now fuck me fast before someone comes."

I didn't have to be told twice. She spread her legs and bent over as much as she could. She was very wet and the quick blowjob got me lubed so I slid into her quickly. She let out a hushed moan, still trying not to make too much noise.

While I fucked her pussy, she played with her clit. We were in a hurry, so I just fucked Tiffany hard. She leaned forward and bit her hand as her body began to shudder and her pussy clenched. The tightness of her pussy pushed me over the edge and I came.

Thankfully she had her hand in her mouth or she would have definitely drawn attention as her orgasm crested. I filled her with a huge load of cum, not having been together all week and even I was amazed.

Once our respective orgasms stopped, I pulled out. The counter was soaked with our combined juices and we tried to clean it up as best we could.

"Welcome to the mile high club," Tiffany said.

"Oh, were you a member already?"

"No."

We kissed and I slipped out of the door. When I noticed the coast was clear, I knocked on the door and walked down the aisle. Tiffany joined me back in our seat a few minutes later and then the attendant came to our seat.

"I hope you've enjoyed your flight?" she said to us and winked. She continued down the aisle and I looked at Tiffany. She was bright red but smiling.

"I forgot I had asked for her help. I'm glad she didn't get us in trouble."

The last hour or so of the flight was uneventful. As we left the plane, the attendant handed me a note and walked away.

"What's it say?"

I looked at the note and smiled. "You're girlfriend is special. Treat her right. And if you're interested, here's my number."

Tiffany grabbed the note from me and read it quickly, then put it in her bag. I raised my eyebrow. "Well, you never know." Then she turned away and walked down the hall, swaying her ass as she walked. I just shook my head and followed.

WhatIKnow
WhatIKnow
444 Followers