Single Combat: The Scout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Narg
Narg
1,289 Followers

Yarei felt like she was forgetting something. Wait. 'Like a younger sister?' Oh shit!

"Master," she said, standing. "There's something I need to take care of. Will you allow me to go?"

"Ragnar looked concerned, but he gave his permission. "But be quick about it," he said. "The soldiers are getting antsy to claim the women in the square. They might just grab you if you loiter about. Hurry back. Oh, and call me Ragnar, please."

"Yes, Ragnar," she said, and hurried down into the square. She had to find Utala.

The soldiers allowed her to pass unmolested. Well, not unmolested, they groped her rather aggressively, but they didn't stop her. She searched through the crowd for ten minutes before she finally found her kid sister Utala kneeling and mumbling a prayer to the Goddess in the middle of the crowd.

"Utala, get up! We're getting out of here."

"Yarei! Thank the Goddess you're alive, I feared you might have... have..." Tears welled up in Utala's eyes. Yarei embraced her younger sister.

"C'mon. Its time to go."

"No! We have no need to flee!" Utala broke the embrace, staring up at the pyramid with fervor shining in her eyes. "The Goddess will smite these invaders, you will see. She will show them the power of Femininity!"

Yarei rolled her eyes. Unlike Yarei, Utala was very religious. She was studying to become a priestess. Just last month she had turned eighteen and had been accepted as an acolyte in the Pyramid.

"We're not escaping. Come with me!" She dragged her little sister by the wrist. When they reached the line of soldiers, a sergeant barred their path.

"My orders are to prevent any Amazons from escaping," he said.

"If we were trying to escape, why would we be heading toward the pyramid?" countered Yarei.

"Good point." He moved aside. "Its not like we can't catch you if you run anyway." Yarei dragged Utala through the line of men, enduring a constant barrage of tit-groping and ass-smacking.

Utala must have been receiving the same treatment because she screeched, "Don't touch me you vile male PIGS! The Goddess will smite you for your lack of respect for the superior gender!" The men laughed.

They passed through the line, working their way up the Pyramid's staircase. "Are we going to save the Queen and the High Priestess?"

Yarei didn't answer. When they reached the top of the Pyramid's first level she pulled Utala aside. Ragnar was waiting right where she had left him.

"Welcome back, Yarei," he said. "I suppose your business was concerning this young woman?"

"Master Ragnar." She knelt. "I present to you my younger sister, Utala. Please take good care of her."

Slowly, Ragnar walked over to her. "Are... Are you GIVING me your little sister?" His voice was full of wonder. He fell to one knee, looking Yarei right in the eye.

"Well," she responded, "I wanted her to be claimed by someone kind and gentle, plus this way I can keep looking after her and-"

Ragnar kissed her on the lips. After a few seconds, he pulled back. "I think I love you," he muttered. "But I AM going to fuck her, you know. I hope you aren't the jealous type."

Utala was aghast. "Sister, have you SUBMITTED to a man? That's the worst sin a woman can possibly commit! Do you imagine the Goddess will allow you to go unpunished?"

"Utala, do you really think, after all that's happened, that the Goddess can still protect us? And even if She can, I don't want to be protected. I want to be Ragnar's woman, and to bear his children. So will you, once he's has had his way. Just look at the Queen!" She pointed toward the top of the Pyramid, where Queen Hippolyta was enthusiastically burying her face into the balls of the western Jarl.

"This is blasphemy!" screamed Utala hysterically. She turned and ran back down the staircase.

"Shit!" Yarei raced after her.

"I'll get her," Ragnar assured her. Even clad in all that steel, Ragnar still passed her easily, following Utala as she rounded the corner of the Pyramid. When Yarei turned the corner, she saw another westerner, much bulkier than her Ragnar, with Utala slung over his shoulder. Utala kicked and fought but her struggles were laughable against the huge invader. Ragnar stood, confronting him.

"That one's mine, Lokfar," he said. His tone sounded casual, but she could hear the steel hidden beneath.

"You obviously haven't claimed her yet, Ragnar, or she wouldn't be running away from you. I don't see why I should give her back."

"Because," Ragnar said, resting a hand on the pommel of his sword. "she's mine."

"Gods! She's just a woman. No need to get so upset. Whatever happened to 'comrades before cunts'?"

"It just so happens that I am you're comrade," said Ragnar dangerously. "...and I am asking you to kindly find another cunt. This one. Is. Mine."

"Fine," said Lokfar, setting Utala on the ground. Ragnar picked her up. Yarei rushed to them.

"Utala, are you OK?"

"No! I'm not fucking OK! A man is daring to lay his hands on me without my permission!" Yarei rolled her eyes.

"Come on now. Back to our post." Ragnar carried Utala over his shoulder as Yarei walked beside him.

Ragnar set Utala gently on the ground. "No more running," he said sternly.

"If you're going to rape me, why don't you just get on with it!" spat Utala.

"Who said I'm going to rape you?" He smiled. "I won't claim you until you submit to me willingly."

"As if that could ever happen."

"It could happen," Yarei broke in. "It happened to me. You don't think I submitted to him for no reason, do you Utala?"

"What are you talking about?"

Yarei knelt before Ragnar, fingeres deftly unfastening his belt. "I'm talking," she said, pulling his pants down around his knees, "about THIS."

Utala's eyes nearly fell out of her head. "What... what is... That is the biggest, most obscene penis I have ever seen..."

"Can you smell it?" Yarei asked her little sister. "Doesn't that smell make your head spin?" She took a long sniff, then gently caressed his balls with one hand while she ran her tongue along the flaccid shaft. It began to stir, hardening.

Utala backed away. "Get that... that THING away from me!"

"This 'thing', said Yarei, lapping gently at the head, "is going to give you so much pleasure, you'll feel like your brains have turned to mush and drained out your ears. This 'thing' will make you pregnant. It's probably knocked me up already. This thing will conquer you. C'mon little sis. You know you want to suck on it."

Utala fell to her knees. Desire was plain on her face, but she held herself back. "I am an Amazon," she panted. "A chosen of the Goddess! I could never submit to a man..."

"I deny the Goddess!" echoed the voice of the High Priestess from the top of the Pyramid. "Please let me cum! Please!"

Utala's will broke as she heard the holiest woman in Amazonia shamelessly beg for dick. A tear trickled down her cheek. "Goddess forgive me," she whispered, and bent to take the head of Ragnar's cock into her mouth.

Yarei watched as her kid sister bent to the task of worshiping their new master's rod. She had honestly not known whether or not she would be jealous until this very moment. Now, she realized, she was not jealous at all. In fact, she couldn't be happier. Her baby sister now had a new, kind master who would show her the joys of womanhood. Her master now had another willing slave to please his cock and bear his children. And Yarei had a sister to help keep her warm in the cold winter beyond the mountains. Yarei smiled, and bent to lick Ragnar's conquering shaft. There was plenty to go around, after all.

Narg
Narg
1,289 Followers
12