Single Mom Ch. 01

Story Info
Mother craves his 18-year-old son.
1.7k words
4.4
387.9k
59
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 03/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lady Lust
Lady Lust
59 Followers

I could tell from the outline of the bulge in his tight jeans and from the way he walked that he was well endowed. A trait he inherited from his father. I watched with a sexual hunger as my eighteen-year-old son pushed the lawn mower across the yard. Sweat glistened on his tanned, muscular chest. I took one nipple between moistened fingers, teasing and twisting it, bringing it to a tight point. Then the other. I looked at myself in the full-length mirror and admired my still youthful figure. I thought for a moment of going out topless and seeing the look of surprise on his face. But the sound of my daughter's voice soon brought me back to reality. She was home from her junior year at college and was headed outside to soak up some summer sun. I quickly thought of a plan and pulled on my tiniest string bikini to join her.

Going downstairs to the kitchen I prepared a pitcher of iced tea. With a tray of cups in one hand and the pitcher in the other, I walked to the edge of the patio and called to Donny. I had to shout to be heard over the noise from the mower, but he nodded his acknowledgement and let the engine shut off. I allowed the cold pitcher to drip onto my chest and into my cleavage. With my bra wet and my nipples fully erect, I knew he would be able to see my arousal. I called over to Angie and offered her a cool drink, but she declined, thankfully. I took a seat away from the table and watched my young stud jog across the yard to me. My chest rose and my breasts pushed against the cups of my bra with anticipation.

Donny gulped down the cold tea and poured himself a second glass. "Sit down for a while, you look like you need to cool off." He pulled a chair out and sat with his long legs stretched out and his head back. "You should be careful that you don't overdo it out here. You could wind up with heat exhaustion if you don't pace yourself."

"Thanks, mom. This really hits the spot. Guess I didn't realize how hot and thirsty I was." Almost as hot and thirsty as I am for you, I thought. I slowly crossed my legs from one side of my seat to the other, turning myself to face him more directly. A steady stream of cold sweat from the glass dripped across my full chest, exciting me further. Had I tried I couldn't have made my nipples any harder. They were practically begging for his attention. I took a cool sip from the glass and reached to set it on the tray. "You want another," I asked? I got up and took his empty glass, making sure I leaned over enough so that he could see the moist trail between my breasts. I pulled my long hair back behind one ear and turned so that my round ass was right in his face. "Thanks, but I guess I should finish the yard. You gonna be out here a while, or you going back in?" He stood and stretched his lean body in the afternoon sun. I could have sworn that he was sporting an erection.

"I think I'll catch some rays while I'm out, if Angie doesn't mind sharing the towel." I walked over to where my daughter had stretched out on the fresh cut area of the lawn. I stopped and looked for a moment at her body and thought about how it reminded me of my own at her age. Same long legs, same athletic figure, and same full, round breasts. "So, mind if I steal a little of your sun?" Angie turned and lifted her head, shading her eyes from the sun.

"Hey, you're just in time to oil my back for me. I was just getting ready to turn over." Angie rolled onto her stomach and reached behind her to unfasten the top to her own string bikini. I took the bottle of oil and squeezed some into my palms and rubbed them together. Then I squeezed some along her spine and gently massaged her warm skin. The oil had a tropical scent and with the slight breeze that was blowing, I could close my eyes and imagine that I was on some sandy beach. I worked my way from her shoulders, down her back with circular strokes. When my fingers squeezed the area just behind her breasts, I heard a slight moan from where her face was buried in her arms. Continuing down I rubbed the oil into the small of her back and then gently over the curve of her ass. There was a slight contraction of her muscles as my hands slid from her firm buns and onto the tops of her thighs. "It's been a long time since I was her age and experimented with other girls. I wonder...?"

"That feels great, mom. You want me to do your back, too?" The thought of her hands massaging me, rubbing down my back and onto my ass and thighs had me moist, but I declined. Instead I told her that I was just going to get some sun on my front and proceeded to rub the fragrant oil over my legs, my stomach and arms, then into the tops of my breasts, neck and face. I settled down and lay there, my mind imagining the sexual acrobatics I wanted to perform with my son.

I was shaken from my fantasy by Angie, who was reminding me that I shouldn't get so much sun at one time. She was trotting back inside while I picked up the beach towel. Donny had finished the yard and was in the shower. Angie was beating on the door to the bath, warning him not to take all the hot water. I sat in the cool of the air conditioning, my mind ripe with mental images of Donny's soapy body pressing against my own, his strong hands cupping my breasts from behind while his erection pressed against my moist pussy.

Finally it got to the point where I couldn't take any more of the anticipation; I had to have him right then and there. I rushed up the stairs and stripped off my bikini, making sure that Angie was in her room with the door closed. I put my ear to the door of the bath and heard the music from the radio. Ever so slightly I cracked the door open, feeling the heat from the steamy shower. "It's now or never", I thought to myself as I pulled open the shower door and caught Donny with his hard cock in his hand.

"Mom!" A mixed look of surprise, horror, and excitement was staring from his face as I stepped into the hot spray with him. Putting a finger to his lips, I took his erection from his hand and began to slowly masturbate him. A low groan escaped as I pressed my naked body against his; kissing him fully on his mouth, my tongue teasing playfully between his lips, then at last his own entering my mouth. We kissed like that until I could feel his cock enlarging in my hand, his body rocking back and forth, searching for something to fuck.

I broke free from his lips and let my tongue trace a hot trail down his smooth chest, over his chiseled abdomen, until I felt his soft pubic hair. Dropping to my knees I took one more look up at his face before pressing the head of his cock into my mouth. My lips slid down the hard shaft until they were stretched to their maximum. I pulled them back to the base of the crown, sucking deeply. There was a quick spurt of warm fluid on my tongue and I pulled my lips off as I swallowed the clear pre-cum, the appetizer before the main course.

"Mmmmm," I moaned as Donny pressed the back of my head forward, now guiding me to suck his cock. The large, smooth head pushed between my lips once more as I settled into a steady rhythm of sucking and sliding my mouth up and down the hard shaft. Within seconds Donny had both hands on the back of my head, and was now starting to fuck his cock into my mouth. "Mmmm hmmm." Moaning my approval, I reached up with my hands to hold onto his tight ass as his cock started to swell and enlarge between my lips. Soon I heard a stifled groan as his hands gripped my long hair and pushed my face as far down as it would go. Then a long, sudden blast of hot delicious cum, followed immediately by a second and a third.

My throat worked to swallow the thick seed as it flooded my mouth. I was able to pull my lips back to the head as the remainder of his orgasm jerked from his cock and onto my tongue. Pulling free from his shaft I drank down the tasty sperm and rubbed the drops that were clinging to the shining head over my lips before licking them clean. I stood and Donny and I embraced, the warm water rinsing down our sexually charged bodies.

BAM BAM BAM… the loud knocking on the door brought us both back to reality. It was Angie. "I'm giving you exactly five more minutes to clear out of there, and then it's my turn!" Her turn, huh? Maybe she would have a turn. Donny shut off the water and we both listened for his sister as we stepped quietly from the shower and wrapped ourselves in huge, cotton towels. "Don't think for a minute that we're finished with this. Now that I've tasted you, I want to feel you inside my pussy. And don't pretend that you're embarrassed. You're just as turned on as I am and just as anxious to fuck me as I am you." He cracked the door to be sure that his sister wasn't standing outside, and then kissed me one more time before we went to out separate bedrooms.

Lady Lust
Lady Lust
59 Followers