Sinister Desire Ch. 02

Story Info
A turned vampire has his first feeding.
2k words
4.21
15.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He thrusts a few more times, harder and harder, until he is ready to explode. As he shoots his hot load into me, he latches on my neck and begins to suck. My eyes widen, as the blood rushes rapidly from my heart to my neck. I put my hand on the back of his head and pull his hair, as I moan into his ear.

After he finishes he looks at me and says, "Was it what you were expecting?"

***********************

"It was more than I expected," I say as I stare up at his slender body.

"I think I should stay with you for awhile, so I can show you how to get used to it"

"Ok," I say as I reach up and pull him back down for another passionate kiss. Amber finally gets back to the car where Drew and I are lying naked in one another's arms in the back seat. She does saying anything just starts the car and starts out toward my house. We start to rustle around in the back seat putting our clothes back on. She finally arrives at my house.

"Thanks for the ride, I had a nice time. See you next week?" I say as I grab Drew's hand and lead him out of the car.

"Yea, see you next week." Drew shuts the door behind himself. I go up to unlock the front door trying to make sure I'm extremely quite.

"What are you doing?" Drew asks me.

"I am getting into my house," I retort.

"Now, that your changing things are going to be so much easier. Follow me!" He insists. I follow him around to the side of the house. He crotches down and then leaps, the next thing I know he is landing silently on my roof. "Your turn!"

"I don't think I can do that."

"Just try, I want to see if your powers have hit yet. You're the first person I've turned, now come on." I crotch down close to the grass and push up with all my might, but to no avail, I leap about 5 feet off the ground. "Well it was worth the try," he says as he leaps back down to get me. Then he crotches down again and before I realize what's going on we are on the roof. I grab his hand and we quickly make our way to the window leading into my room. I bend down and slide the door open, we both step inside ever so silently.

After he gets into the room I turn around and close the blinds along with my heavy drapes that I put up awhile ago to not let any light in. The walls of my room are unchanged from when I last saw them, but he seems fascinated with them. Looking over every photo, ticket stub, and random posters that I have put up he seems fascinated. I walk up behind him and lay my head on his shoulder as I wrap my arms around his waist. He then buts his ice cold hands over mine as I lead him over to the bed.

I undress him, than I undress myself. I watch him crawl into bed as I take off my pants. He lays on his back exposing his cock to me. After I finish undressing I crawl over to him and lay my head on his chest, before I know it I fall asleep.

"Wake up, it's 8, the sun is down. It's ok to leave the house" I hear as I feel a touch on my arm. As I open my eyes Drew is just looking at me.

"What? Where did the day go?" I ask still groggy, rubbing my eyes.

"You have so much to learn. We sleep all day and wake-up at night, if you are caught out in the sun you will die. You better get used to this and many other things. How are you feeling?" His voice soothing me from all my worries.

"Not good, I feel like I'm going to get sick."

"You need to feed, get dressed and let's go!" he gets up and puts his clothes on.

"Where are we going?" I say warily as I put some clean clothes on.

"To get you something to eat!" he says as he climbs out of my window. I follow close behind him. "Let's see if your powers are working," he jumps down and takes off down the street as fast as lightening. I jump of the roof and follow him; I can feel the power surging throughout my body as we run. He finally stops about a block away from a local coffee shop.

"Why are we stopping," I ask naively.

"You need to go in there and find someone, seduce them, and feed. Now, you can't turn everyone, you must kill most of your victims. You just remember I will be watching and you are my muse, so if anything gets out of hand I will be there."

I cautiously walk into the coffee house and spot my victim; he is man probably in his late 20's. Tall, he is one of those men that you wouldn't expect to be in a coffee shop with his muscles rippling below his shirt. I see him gaze at me, I know what he wants. I walk past him, the closer I get the louder I hear his heart beat. I lead him into the bathroom into the far stall. The lights in the bathroom are very dim and the condition of the bathroom is not that great.

He shuts the door behind himself as he walks into the stall. He doesn't say a word as he advances toward me and pins me against the wall, then he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. I lean toward him for a kiss and he returns the kiss promptly with some tongue. Reaching under my shirt he quickly peels it off my body. I reach down his pants and feel his throbbing cock in my grasp, the pulse in his cock is unbelievable. He grabs my legs and un wraps them from around his waist. As I stand there he takes my pants off and then lifts my back up to wrap my legs around his waist.

He then quickly undoes his belt and lets his pants fall around his ankles. I let out a slight moan as he begins to finger my ass, starting out with one then working his way up to two. Promptly following his fingering he inserts his huge cock into my ass. Grabbing my waist he moves my body up and down on his cock. As I kiss him I can feel his body quiver and I know he is very close. I think to myself, should I let him cum or should I just take his life now. I decide to against letting him cum inside me, after all I do belong to drew. As he continues to forcefully make me ride his cock, I move my way to his neck I start to kiss his neck. Then my vision narrows and something comes over me and I clamp down on his neck. My eyes roll back in my head and I don't notice him slamming me against the wall to try to get me off. I drain him of every last drop and I feel a renewed strength as I put my clothes back on and walk out of the coffee shop, not caring about the man who lays limb in the stall.

"How was it?" Drew asks me as I make my way over to him.

"It was unlike anything I have ever experienced," I reply with a smirk on my face.

"Did you get every drop?"

"Yes, now do you think you can finish what he started?" I say as I start to run.

"Depends, what did he start?" He knows full well what he started; he just wants to tease me. Drew then takes the lead and takes me to an abandoned warehouse on the other side of town. I follow him as he steps into the door.

"Where are we?"I ask him.

"My place, let's go," he take my hand leading me to the far wall. He steps on what appears to be a tiny pile of debris on the floor, but the wall opens up and we walk hand in hand into the dark opening. We finally arrive to his room, which is dimly lit by candles placed everywhere, burning down to their final moments. A mattress with a red and black comforter lies in the middle of the room. Drew makes his way over to the dresser where he pulls out some more candles and places them around the room. After he gets done placing the candles he comes over to me and kisses me deeply as he wraps his arms around my waist. We slowly make our way over the mattress; he pushes me down onto the mattress and then straddles me.

I grab him by the collar of his shirt and pull him down and kiss him again, as we make-out I run my fingers through his hair. I reach my hands under his shirt and feel his muscles tensing as I run my fingers up and down his torso. Making his way to my neck he nibbles on it, I let out a slight moan as I pull his hair. I reach down and undo his pants and begin to slide them over his slender waist. His semi-hard cock flops out of his pants. After he gets done with my neck he makes his way down to my waist line where he starts to suck and nibble on my pelvic bone, my back arches as I moan. He reaches his hands under my shirt and plays with my nipples; I let out a load moan as he bites down harder on my pelvic bone.

Under my pants my cock throbs for his lips locked around them. As if reading my mind he begins to unbutton my pants and pulls them down. He then wraps his soft lips around my cock, my breathing starts to become heavier as I he moves his head up and down. I put my hand on the back of his head and begin to thrust into his mouth deeper and deeper as he sucks. I start to get close, so I pull his head off my cock. I don't want to cum in his mouth I want to cum in his nice round ass.

"Let me fuck you," I manage to get out between labored breaths. He then lies on his stomach arching his back so his ass is in the air. I get behind him, inserting my cock, dripping with precum, into his ass. He lets out a moan at the initial thrust into his ass. I reach around and grab his cock as I continue to fuck him, the strokes and thrusts in perfect rhythm. I can feel his cock tense up and I know he is ready to explode so I let go of it and continue to fuck his ass. I want us to cum at the same time. I slow down the thrusts as I get deeper and deeper into his ass. I feel as if I am about ready to cum so I grab his cock promptly and stroke it again, his back arches and we both let out and exasperated moan as we release our loads together, his cum gets all over my hand and on the comforter, as I fill his sweet ass with my hot steamy cum.

Both of us spent with exhaustion, we lie down and fall asleep as the sun rises outside.

*

*Leave comments and tell me what you think, I will continue the story if the demand is there. So just tell me if you would like me to continue it. Thanks*