Sinja: The Erotic Chambermaid

Story Info
Medieval debauchery, forced oral submission.
2.8k words
3.94
66.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the time of 1613, when people lived in the medieval of ways, there was little Sinja (Pronounced "sin-yay") a chambermaid for the King & Queen of . Being a young girl of 18, she was required to start at the bottom of the working class chain w/daily chores like cleaning, laundry and other dirty little jobs that the older women left for her.

Sinja was an unusual girl in that she had an insatiable lust for sex, and especially for the oral type. So much was she driven to alleviate the pressure to slake her erotic thirst that she would take the closest male by his member to the nearest secluded spot and pleasure him w/her skilled mouth and tongue. The stable boys, the farm boys, the cook's boys and on and on. Sinja mainly thirsted after the younger males as they were quick to recover after orgasm, supplying her often w/at least 2 copious loads of treasure during her "urges".

Now Sinja did not deny herself any pleasure while she tended to all these cocks. She would readily bring herself to orgasm with whatever be handy: a pitchfork handle, her fingers and even vegetables that were later served up in the royal meals. Almost everyday Sinja would satisfy her urges when given the the chance.

Sinja's life was routine at best except on this one particular day. While collecting the royal chamber pots for their royal cleaning, she heard a feminine moan emanating from the Queen's chambers. Sinja quickly placed her chores aside and scurried to the Queen's closed door to listen more closely. Upon confirming her suspicions, Sinja, knowing full well that these were the moans of a woman enjoying an erotic encounter, scurried to the adjoining room next door for a peek. Figuring that nobody would suspect her since she was doing her chores, Sinja quietly crept inside.

This chamber happened to be the King's as he had grown bored with his wife and preferred to retire in his own bed which was frequently staffed with a curvaceous female servant to fulfill his Kingly needs. Although he and the Queen rarely joined in "commerce" he had a ravenous and perverse sexual appetite. The older and more jaded he became, the harder he was to please.

Sinja scampered to the adjoining door for a listen. By this time the Queen was moaning deeply, a sexual moan that Sinja recalled easily as she felt her thighs warm and her sex spasm. Curiosity is a strong sense that usually gets the best of us including little Sinja. She quietly opened the door to see what her Queen may be doing. She had heard no other voices but the Queen's and learned why as she peeked through the crack of the door at her Highness sprawled out on her bed; several layers of garments impatiently thrown open in a hurry to get to her pleasure.

The Queen was mature, shall we say, but with that age came the sensual curves and large bosom that drives many men crazy w/lust. Her large breasts swelled with movement as she gasped and moaned, slowly plunging something inside her. Sinja had used many things to bring herself to climax but had never seen such an item that the Queen was using. It looked like an actual male member. It was a black color and as large as her arm, maybe larger. So big that the Queen's vagina walls and lips were stretched to the hilt and coated with her thick, white feminine juices as they escaped around the shaft of this monstrosity. Her slick, wet sex and thighs glistened as the fake phallus works its head deeper inside.

Sinja's hand slid between her own legs rubbing her mound through her skirt causing her eyes to roll backward as an erotic jolt ran through her. She pulled up her skirt, spread open the slit of her pantaloons and plunged two fingers into her dripping pussy. She let out a faint gasp feeling the wetness cling to her digits while pushing them deep as she could keeping in sight the Queen bringing herself to climax.

How heavenly it must be to have such a device when the real thing is not about. Both ladies were quickly reaching their pinnacle in their own little world. They were so oblivious to everything else that Sinja did not notice that she had an audience.

The King and his Muse had entered and stood quietly behind her, watching this display of self debauchery. The King's Muse quickly went behind Sinja and swiftly clamped her mouth holding her with his other arm. The King quietly closed the doors and left the Queen to her device.

The King turned to Sinja quietly commanding her to remain quiet and to do as she was told or face certain and painful consequences. She nodded her head in agreement as the Muse uncovered her mouth. She was told to disrobe completely and slowly. Both men stared, drinking in the young girl's smooth, taut flesh. Their erections growing obvious, escaping from under their loose garments. As Sinja removed her last piece, the King told his Muse to bind her hands behind her back and place her on her knees.

She begged to know what he was going to do but the King stood silent putting his finger to his lips as she was put into position.

He asked her if it was true of the rumors that little Sinja was going about his palace servicing the male workers when she was to be doing her chores.

"Yes m'lord. But..." The king commanded her silence as he grasped the young girls chin forcing her to look at him.

"I am appalled that such a sweet young thing as you should squander your talents on those filthy servants when you should be paying homage to your King. What have you to say?"

"I will do anything you ask of me, Sire, just please spare me my life for what I have done", Sinja replied.

With that the King ordered his Muse to grasp the sides of her head and hold her tight and undid his trousers. The King may not have been the holiest of men but the Gods certainly had graced him with a member that rivaled the length and girth of the Queen's toy.

He stroked it while telling Sinja to wet her lips, enjoying the sight of her moist, pink, slithering tongue. He guided his cock's enormous head against her lips sliding it across them. Using her spit as a lubricant, enjoying the wet feel of it. Finally he pushed his glans inside her mouth as she pushed her tongue against the underside. Her mouth was warm and slick and she did not hesitate to suck upon his cock as he slid it slowly back and forth.

"It is true! You are an experienced one. You know your skill well.", the King exclaimed.

Sinja salivated at the feel of the stiff cock stretching her lips and filling her mouth. Long, thick strands escaped her mouth clinging heavily to his shaft, finally falling to her chest.

The King enjoyed this saturation of lust and reached down squeezing her form, soaked tits. The sight of her soft flesh glistening and wet from this oral act drove the King's animal instincts, firing his soul. His pumping organ quickened, filling the girl's mouth harder and deeper. Sinja's eyes widened as his cock nearly choked her but at the same time it excited her further as it slid further back to her throat.

Her pussy sat atop the heals of her feet as she knelt and taking advantage of this, Sinja was able to grind her sex against them bringing her to a hasty climax. Her eyes fluttered as she axhaled a moan through nose, the only available exit.

This fueled the King's lust further hearing her moan and rapid breathing. He pushed the Muse's hands aside and grasped Sinja's head driving her face fully against his pelvis. Pumping the poor girl's face for his selfish pleasure he did it 3 more times. She let out a muffled squeal each time his cock slid down her throat. He pulled it back and out, stopping to look at her saliva coated face and chest and asked her if she enjoyed his large cock. She shook her head yes as he moved forward plunging it in again to its hilt.

Sinja's saturated and inflamed pussy again spasmed w/climax, expelling a gush of liquid coating her feet.

With long, deep strokes, the King rapidly pumped Sinja's face using her mouth as a makeshift cunt. All the while muttering that she was for his pleasure and it was her duty and honor to suck the King's cock and take his seed.

Tears ran from her eyes, saliva drooled from her lips, her ejaculate pooled beneath her and she enjoyed every erotic, disgusting, filthy, depraved second of it.

The King, after one last tonsil poking lunge, pulled his swollen cock from her mouth and furiously stroked it aiming its end at Sinja's chin. Sinja closed her mouth awaiting the sensual shower she was about to get while grinding herself to one last flooding orgasm.

The King's first shot of seed exploded against her cherry red lips, splattering everywhere. The successive ropes came fast and heavy as Sinja relished their warmth as they coated her thoroughly. His white cum lay on her face and chin, finally joining into two streams that flowed heavily finally falling to her chest. Her sweet, perky tits heaved to and fro as the droplets collected and pooled on her soft, firm mounds. Their dark red nipples standing at attention awaiting their anointment too.

Throughout this entire episode, no one had noticed the Muse standing nearby flogging his manhood at the sight of the rape of this poor girl's mouth. He looked at the King who then nodded his OK to the Muse as he stepped forward and unloaded his cock's juice against Sinja's cheek.

His heavy balls unloaded his thick, white cum searing Sinja's face. It was as abundant as the King's, flowing downward joining the previous deposit and eventually making its way down between her tits. The thick river continued traveling south to the dewy down that lay between her thighs. A puddle of cum collected in a sticky mass atop her furry mound and the heavy wetness matted its way through to rest against her flesh. She loved this feeling...

When the Muse was finished, he released Sinja's binds, her hands quickly heading between her legs. Her fingers slid through the pool of thick cream, pushing it deeper into her groin, relishing the feel as it collected between her fingers. This was all that was needed for the fires in her loins to reignite her urgency to cum again.

The sensations welled inside her as her sopping wet fingers parted her pussy lips to find her hardened clit. Her poor neglected clit had been standing at attention during this whole experience unable to be reached, begging to be rubbed. The King and Muse stood in awe at the insatiable, lust-driven appetite of this sweet, young girl. Her hand work diligently as she hunched forward in muscular contortion that is usually ignored when at the edge of orgasm. Her legs spread as she knelt on the floor, her hands caressing and pounding her pussy at the same time. The culmination of juices dripped from her body adding to the already large pool beneath her.

The men's dicks hardened as this scene of sexual abandon took place in front of them. They began to masturbate along with Sinja but she having a head start hit her peak at that moment.

She threw back her head and arched her back as her hamstrings tightened, lifting her smooth, round ass from the floor. Her hands pulled hard up against her tender young flesh. Her climax began as a jet of female cum exploding through her labia. A flurry of juicy convulsions ripped through her being. Each just as strong as the first until only a creamy trickle remained and she collapsed onto the floor. She did not care that she lay in this mess but only that her utopia would last just a few more seconds.

The men's cocks flogged up and down as they stroked furiously, visions replaying in their minds. Sinja, coming down from her climax, opened her eyes to see them feverishly striving for another release.

She thought it would be a shame not to help these 2 souls feeling responsible for putting them in this state of randiness. She sat up holding out her hands as both men moved quickly to her side. Her tiny wet fingers firmly gripped their thick shafts as she began to stroking them quick as she could. She alternately used her tongue to give a quick lick for lubrication but little was needed. Her arms ached as she pumped their fat cocks but she was determined to coax another load from each man. She thought of it like working her way towards some sort of prize.

She loved the sight of a hard cock and the feel of it in her mouth or hand. The taut skin that strained from the blood pulsing underneath. The color of it as it neared climax, turning a deep red and sometimes a hint of purple. Her eyes would widen as she stared at the head when it enlarged to what she thought was twice its size right before it spewed forth its thick, heavy cream.

The thick, heavy cream was what ultimately brought Sinja to a climactic state. The pungent odor as it lay on her flesh with its searing heat. The larger the amount that shot forth and more thick and white it was, the more she got off. She loved how a rock hard cock could be made to do this, shooting its abundant treasure for her pleasure.

She could barely sit still knowing that her cocks were about to give her another set of hot, sticky loads. The men humped against her hands, fucking them for release. Her hot tongue pushing them closer and closer to orgasm.

The Muse could no longer hold back as he grabbed her hand still clamped around his cock, helping her pump it for him the way he liked. She faced his cock lining up her lips with its head just as it began. His first blast sent a deluge of semen against her slightly parted lips, splattering against them. Thick strands dripped from her mouth as a second blast hit near the same mark. A third torrent came forth as well followed by a fifth and then trailing off. Sinja finally giving in to the urge to engulf his cock. Her tight lips sucked every last drop from his softening penis as well as pushing the external deposits down his shaft and into his pubes. She pressed her face into his groin wanting to feel his hardness in the back of her throat before it subsided. The muse staggered backwards breaking away from her suction with a pop, falling onto his exhausted fanny.

The King, lifting his cock, turned her head pulling it in to his sack. She responded by sucking one testicle into her mouth while her hand never quit stroking. His tender flesh was exposed to her as she lightly nipped at his scrotum. This the king liked as his hand, and hers, continued pumping. She could feel the skin of his testicles tighten signaling that he was about to cum so she moved back in front of him aligning herself the same as before.

His cock was straining with veins bulging red and blue. She loved to feel in her palm, her tiny hand spread apart by its diameter.

The King grunted gripping Sinja's head tightly. He held it still watching his cock sliding in her hand just reaching the tip of her lips on the forward stroke. The King wanted more then her hand to release his built up load and pushed his groin forward forcing his tapered cockhead to part open her lips. The wet heat of her mouth surrounded his flesh triggering his muscles to squeeze up his seed coursing its way into her throat. She moaned as the thick, hot spurt hit her tonsils and swallowed knowing another was eminent. The King pumped her lips as she held them tightly, her hand stroking what didn't fit in. The King grunted as he emptied his balls into little Sinja's mouth delighting at the enormity of his deposit as some escaped the corners of her mouth. Sinja pulled the King closer wanting that ever satisfying feeling of a hard cock in the back of her throat while its last amounts of cock cream trickle from it.