Sinking Into Seduction

Story Info
His arousal rose as he watched her slowly sinking.
892 words
3.88
39.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Awright Evan move the light over this way" Jen said moving the camera around.

" How's this?" I asked kind of bored.

"Perfect" Jen said still pointing the camera in the direction of the marsh grass.

"Cool." I muttered lighting a Paul Mall. "You think it's deep enough?" I pointed at the muddy ground in front of her.

"Let's throw some leaves over it and make it less aware. You know, The damsel comes through the cattails looks back thinking she's gotten away. Continuing forward unaware that under the leaf covered path is her doom."

"Bravo, miss melodramatic. Are we going to shoot this before lunch?" I take a deep drag off my smoke as I toss the leaves over the mud. I watch Jen pace around talking to herself. She gets this way a lot when she's filming. But this film is a departure from what she usually shoots for her film class. She always shot more standard everyday crap like us... her friends. She said she had an idea she needed my help on so. I said o. k.. what is it? Girls in distress she said smiling devilishly. Oh... kay.

"Let's get this while the light is good. Sara? Sara are you ready?" Jen asked in the direction of our make shift dressing room. A blanket hanging between the pickup and a tree.

"Yep, ready." Sara said walking around the curtain pushing her boobs into place. Sara was wearing a frilly country dress. Baby blue flowers and tiny red berries weaving a design around her curvaceous figure. It was tight too. Coming half-way down her thick cheerleader thighs. Hugging her thin waist and pushing her breasts deliciously together. Throwing her hands to her pouty red lips she yelled. "Help! Oh I'm sinking. Ooooh, helpme..."Sara giggled and did a spin for us.

"Great. Go around the mud hole. Jen pointed. Sara walked straight toward the leaves I'd laid. "No, no sweetie." Jen grabbed Sara's shoulder and walked her around the bog. "Remember how we rehearsed it, o. k?"

"Piece of cake." Sara winked as she disappeared behind the weeds.

"Man she looks hot." I whispered into Jen's ear. "Acting student right?" I ask all cavalier eying Jen's body. I always flirted with Jen and I expected a jealous response. I got the opposite.

"She's to die for..." Jen moaned kneeling down. I watched her cutoffs tighten around her sweet ass as she bent down focusing her camera. Her thin tan legs spreading out for balance. Shit, I was getting some wood. This might be fun after all.

Jen got up and started the tape machine. Lifting the camera Jen yelled. "O. k?"

"Yep." Sara yelled back.

"Action!"

I leaned against the truck and lit another smoke watching. Sara stumbled through the weeds.

"I... I gave'em the slip." Sara drawled in a southern accent. Nice. I'm sucker for a southern belle. My hand rests in my pocket. Slowly I knead my cock. "Now... which way is the..." Sara looks around as she walks unknowingly forward. The leaves give way as the gray mud bubbles over her feet and up her ankles. Sara pumps her legs up and down.

"Oh, oh my. Quicksand." Sara says quietly disbelieving. She descends into the muck slowly. Our tiered pit allowed for the slow sink Jen wanted. "Help, help me. Ohhh I'm sinking deeper!" Sara appeared to be in real terror. I couldn't believe my arousal rose as I watched the mud creep up her thighs. I secretly rubbed my thick cock as this poor damsel struggled. But oddly enough I looked over at Jen. I'll be damned, Jen had her free hand positioned at the top of her thigh her fingers slipping underneath her cutoffs. What? Sara had to see this! Jen was right in front of her filming!

Sara pushed down trying to stay afloat. Her helpless hands slipped through the leaves into the bog. Her hips submerged. "Ungh... Oh... Help!!!

Sara heaved as the muck drifted under her breasts.. Jen made it no secret hide her hidden lust. She motioned for me to take the camera. I guiltily pulled my hand from my pants. Jen gave me the caught ya look and smiled. I took the camera and continued filming.

Jen gingerly walked into the thick mud on the other side of the pit. Doing her own little bo-peep damsel Jen looked away and stumbled into the quicksand. Jen stepped into the deeper part so the goo quickly overtook her knees and thighs. "I tried to help but I'm soooo clumsy." Jen purred like an air head.

Sara burst out laughing. Jen smiled letting the mud touch the bottom of her cutoffs. Jen unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them down into the leafy bog. Taking her clay thick hands she rubs them up her tanned thighs and over her brown muff. "Oh this feels sooo good." She then places her mud caked hands on Sara's breasts. I'm filming and it's tough to do with a raging hard on in my pants. Sara moans as Jen massages her breasts.

"What's going on here?" The female voice behind me asks. I jump up so fast that I almost fall in. The lady is standing with a rifle cradled in her arms. "You know this is private property. Not show your privates property...

To be continued...