Sinners

Story Info
Demon hunts at night.
955 words
3.1
27k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Krys
Krys
2 Followers

The demon sat atop the roof and watched people heading home for the night. Oh how he loved the night. He took in a deep breath and smiled a jackal grin. The cool night air swirled about in a gentle breeze.

Xander jumped from the roof and took wing over the center of the small town, looking, searching...

Finally something caught his eye, a young blond woman scurrying home from somewhere. He could tell what was going on, she just left her lover's house and she was returning to her husband. Xander chuckled as he swooped down and grabbed her by the waist.

He backflapped his wings, but they still hit the fountain hard, she was under him, guarding him from the impact. She tried to scream, but the blow to her body knocked the wind from her lungs in a deep forceful exhilation that made her see black for a second.

The few people that saw it ran inside and hid, not willing to help the woman, their own fellow human. she found her breath and gasped, clawing at the demon's face and large muscular arms uselessly.

The more she struggled and ripped at him, the more he grinned and laughed, holding her by the waist tight. He pushed his full weight up against her, a massive rocklike 350 plus pounds, and she couldn't struggle as much now.

He moved one hand with a quick motion and ripped her dress from her body as if it where cheesecloth. She started to shake and cry, this just excited Xander more.

He rubbed his own naked body up against hers, his heat made her sweat. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, biting her neck until she bled from little tooth marks. She screamed and cried more, begging please.

People in the houses covered their ears and tried to ignore her. Some watched through darkened windows with pity thinking, "Why won't somebody help her?"

Xander groaned as his huge cock swelled and hardened. He touched it with his other hand, still leaning up against the girl so she wouldn't squirm away. He tugged on his cock a couple times, ran his large hand up and down the shaft, pleasing himself as he still bit her shoulders and neck hard, hungrily.

Her sobs and cries started to weaken into hoarse yelps and whimpers. He moved his hand from his throbbing peice over between her thighs. She tried to hold them together, but his strong hand slid right in and he ran two fingers along her clit and shoved them up inside her. She choked a scream out and struggled her hardest against him, but he took no notice as he worked his thick fingers in and out of her tight pussy.

It hurt badly, but she eventually started to get wetter inside. The smell ignighted a primal urge in the beast and he propped her up onto the fountain. Holding her waist once again with one hand, he guided his large dick to her hole. She shook her head and silently pleaded for him to stop.

He violently pulled her to him by the hips as he thrust inside her, ripping her cunt and making her bleed. He started at her for a moment before pulling out again and this time shoving it deep inside her tight ass. He had to push hard to streatch and tear the skin, but then it slid right in. The woman almost passed out in pain, but the violent rocking of his large body fucking her hard kept her awake. How she wished she would just pass out.

He fucked her up the ass for a little while before coming hard inside her, his seed dripping out in a pool of blood and semen below her as he still fucked her. He graoned and growled at the pleasure, smiling like a hungry dog at her sweaty pale face.

The small of the sex made her want to vomit, she did. Her half empty stomach heaved remnants of supper into the fountain. He sneered and flipped her over. Pushing her down, he entered her pussy once more, thrusting spiratically, deep and hard. It felt as though it would break through her stomach. He rocked her hips up against the rock fountain and it hurt and started to scrape off skin.

As he fucked her, he dunked her head under the water, letting her up just before she thought she would drown. The burning in her lungs adding to her bodily pains, making her feel as though she where on fire as well as skinned alive. His body pressed down on her, hurting her breasts on the stone and she could hardly breathe when he let her up for air.

Suddenly he reached around her face to her chin and yanked. A sickening pop was heard and her body twitched a little under him before going limp. He dropped her head and it lay in the water lifelessly as he still fucked her hard.

He groaned again, releleasing more hot cum into her bloody pussy. Xander thrust hard, smiling at how each thrust made her dead body move limply. His body was shaking at the pleasure it gave him, almost overwhelming. He bit her back, letting the blood flow and ripping her fleash as he slowly filled her cunt with his hard, swollen cock more. Finally he stopped and let her go. Her body fell to the ground in a bloody torn heap next to the fountain.

Xander licked the blood from his fingertips with a smile and then licked his lips as he jumped up and took flight to sleep again, only to come back the next night for more.

Krys
Krys
2 Followers