Sinners, Slaves (and Masters) Ch. 01

Story Info
An older man and his college student slave.
1.5k words
3.66
18.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akuma1
Akuma1
2 Followers

"Come here little girl...you're late." I mutter as you walk into the apartment. I am sitting in my chair in front of the computer browsing porn, reading Literotica and edging myself. I've been waiting for 2 hours for you to come home from class.

"I am sorry." You whimper as you put your book bag and purse down.

You notice that I am only wearing a pair of running shorts. My cock half hard is poking against the fabric, the head easily outlined against the thin blue material. Your outfit; tight knit sweater and wool skirt clings to your body like they always do. I imagine the college boys staring at you as that hot, sweet, round ass sways back and forth through the food court or the hallways. How many of those boys go home to crank one off each night imagining that dark hair of yours flailing about as they fuck you? Do you tease them with your body or your eyes? Do you tease them with your smile begging them to take you somewhere and fuck you hard? Maybe you even touch them as you pass them in the hall knowing that you are going to get fucked tonight by me; your master and your slave. I am o-k with that, I don't care how you turn them on, that's fine that you perpetuate the power of lust. That's your own little power trip. Out there you have a bit of freedom but not here... not yet.

"Lift your skirt." I order and slowly you do. You know by now that you do not just lift it, you raise it slowly showing me your tight brown thighs until it is just inches from your cunt. Wait before you show me your pantiless crotch. Let me take in every sinew of your legs. Let me explore with my eyes what will be wrapped around me later. Now show me that pussy the lips rounded and full traveling back towards your ass.

"I..." you begin but stop when I raise my eyes in anger. Do not talk until I give you permission, you always forget that when you come back from the outer world where it's free to speak and have an opinion. I don't care what excuse you have for coming home 30 minutes late. I know what time your class ends. I have your schedule on my computer. I have your itinerary. I don't care if you stopped for gas or a coffee with a class mate. It doesn't really matter.

You unzip your skirt and let it fall to the hard wood floor and you get down on all fours and crawl to me staring up at me the whole time with your beautiful dark brown eyes. You know how to seduce just by looking. You have your own power, but it is just as easy to seduce by obeying. The ritual begins as I stare at you almond brown ass sway and you stop in front of me looking at my now hard cock stretching the satiny material. I know if I had a mirror behind you I would see that asshole and cunt winking back at me; those two tight, little holes that have given and received so much pleasure. I am going to have to remember to place one there so I can see more of you, so that I can see your eyes and tits when I am behind you and your ass when in front. I want to see all of you all the time when you are here in this abode. You will always be in some step of undress or completely naked. You are my slave to do as I wish and I am your acolyte when I worship your tight, young body.

Look up at my cock. Can you see how it pulses under the cloth? Caress it with your kinky hair. Rub your face on my covered crotch like the cute, little kitty you are... no hands. Lick it a little; pull it out of the leg with your mouth. There you go baby there's your prize; the one that you love. That's it use your tongue on it; bat it back and forth like a kitty and a toy. Suck a little of the precum, lap at it make it string out across your lip. Yes honey you are so hot there worshiping my cock. I can smell you in the air I know how wet you are and always get. Sweet girl loves to get controlled; loves my cock in her mouth. Wiggle your ass a little make me believe that you want something back there.

"Go ahead baby touch that tight little cunt make me hear how wet you are." I order.

With an audible grunt you reach back and touch yourself, even teasing yourself 'cause you know what you like too. The ripples from your finger to your pussy shoots up your body through your nipples to your mouth and you moan around my cock now completely hard, rock hard, glistening with your spittle.

"Ohh I love this cock," you whisper, "yeah I love this big cock in my mouth. Mmmph...aahh."

The sloshing sounds of your fingers diddling your clit and hole echoes off the walls along with the slurping and moaning that comes from your mouth. Your oral fixation entices the visual fascination I have with watching you suck my cock... my sweet little thing. It seems so long ago that you found me at my depths of pain and hate. You pulled me out of a hole that day I found you on campus and one smile and one giggle pulled me out and brought me to this place taking steps of control from you until you were and are willing to do anything that I ask, anything at all.

"My sweet little cunt, get up here now." you look up from your task with disappointment but no protest because there is so much more for us to do; so much more hot fucking to do. I raise my hands and lift you form the floor at the same time helping you off with the sweater. Your round tits are heaving within your pink lace bra that almost glows against your skin. But, not for long as we take it off together. Your dark nipples are sticking straight out and I tweak them gently and then harder and you moan, until I twist them and pull them to tight peaks. You writhe and shimmy begging in low guttural non-words that you like and hurt at the same time. I slap them and watch them bounce; I pull them and release them. You continuously stare into my eyes as I do, noting the passion and fire in them. By those nipples I pull you closer and pull you to me until you are straddling me. You know what's coming next.

Grabbing you by your ass and spreading those cheeks apart (damn I wish I had that mirror!!) I lift you onto my cock and you slowly lower yourself, righteously slow onto my hard shaft. The heat and tightness of your recently virgin cunt engulfs me and you cry out from the intrusion. My grunts are erratic and erotic as I lift and drop you onto my cock until you pick up the rhythm yourself.

"God damn little girl your pussy feels so good." I murmur

"Hmmm...I love this cock... in me Daddy, make me cum...I wanna... feel your... hot cum... splash inside of... me." You cry with each bounce.

Our bodies slap together. I can smell your pussy juice and sweat and I lick it from your neck and your tits. I pluck at your nipples and grab your ass wiggling a finger against your tight asshole just letting the tip of my finger go in and out. Your crazy and wild high pitched moans ring in my ears as I fuck you harder, so much harder until I am almost standing and slamming into you. I know that soon, so very fucking soon I will be spewing into you. I feel your cunt walls contract around me. I let you kiss me as you cum and you chew my lip, nibble on it and almost bite. Your nails on my back especially on the base of my spine where weird erotic spot always gets me off and you push my button. Ropes of cum shoot into you as I yell out in languages I never knew that I knew and you never knew that you understood; deep inside the pit of your belly. I slacken my pace and you loosen your grip as I feel your nipples scrape against my sweaty, hairy chest. I feel your smile more than see it as you kiss me softer and slower. I taste your essence, your soul through your breathing out of yours into mine...sweet little girl.

"Now get your ass up and get dinner ready I'm fucking starving!!"

Akuma1
Akuma1
2 Followers