Sinnndy's First Time

Story Info
Sinnndy loses her virginity to an older, experienced man.
1.7k words
4.15
118.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnndy
sinnndy
209 Followers

My first experience was when I with a friend of my fathers who was 35. I was a very horny girl and had been playing with myself at an early age. I had given blow jobs to my older brother's friends, but I was saving my cherry for a more experienced guy, I wasn't expecting him to be that much older, but I'm glad it was Jim.

I was at home alone, my parents were on vacation, and my older brother, who was supposed to be watching me, was staying at his girl friend's house. I was busy playing with my pussy when the doorbell rang. I pulled up my thong bikini, that's all I ever wear, I love my body, and I love showing it off, and I answered the door. It was Jim who was looking for my dad, he was in the neighborhood, and decided to drop by. I told him mom and dad were on vacation.

Jim was and still is a damn fine looking guy, whenever my dad and mom have parties, he would always show up with a different stunning looking woman, they were so exotic. He is about 6-3 200 pounds of pure muscle; he looks a little like Tom Selleck, only better looking.

Looking at him got my juices flowing. He asked if he could use the phone, I said of course, and showed him to it shaking my thonged ass while walking in front of him. While he was on the phone, I bent over like I was looking for something giving him a great shot of my very fine ass, I stayed that way for quite a while, I was sooooo hot for him.

After he got off the phone he looked at me and said: "Cindy, what kind of game are you playing with me"? I've been around the block a couple of times; I know when I'm being fucked with". I gave him an innocent look and said, "I don't know what you mean Jim". He said "cut the shit, I'm on to you. I'm your father's friend, how would your dad feel if he found out that I fucked his daughter. "Well," I said, "it would be our secret, he won't be home for a week, and I'm not going to tell him".

I reached out to grab at his cock through his pants, but he pushed my hand away. "You are too young for me," he said, I told him that I was ready for sex and that if it wasn't him, it would be someone else, but it was going to happen soon, and I wanted it to be with someone experienced like him.

I pulled my bottoms down, turned away from him, and showed him my pussy and ass, "doesn't this look like the pussy of a cock hungry woman"? He thought about it, and I guess he figured that I was going to get laid eventually, he was now horny, and it might as well be him who gets some hot young pussy.

He told me to come to him, pulled down his pants, and said lick my dick. It was the biggest dick I had ever seen, I mean the only dicks I had seen previously were friends of my brother's. It had to be 7" long and pretty thick. His pubic hair was full and curly.

I first smelled his cock; it had that musky aroma that I loved. I then grabbed his shaft firmly and started licking his head, moving my tongue around it, and then licking his shaft on both sides up and down. I went back to the head and shocked him by taking his whole cock slowly down while using my tongue on his shaft, eventually swallowing it whole.

He placed his hands on the back of my head and held me like that with his cock buried in my throat. He released his grip on my head and I moved his cock in and out of my mouth as he asked me where a young girl like myself learned to suck cock like that. I told him that I had been sucking cock for two years already and been practicing on learning how to relax my gag reflex.

He told me that I was almost as good as any of the hot women that he had been dating, which excited me, and I started sucking his cock for all I was worth, sucking hard up and down, stroking his shaft with my hand while teasing his balls with my fingers while giving a light squeeze from time to time.

After about two minutes more, he started grunting, and tried to pull his cock from my mouth. I guess he wasn't sure if I was ready to swallow, but being the cum whore that I am, I stopped him and feasted on the wonderful cum that he shot down my throat, mmmm, it was yummy.

I wanted to make him cum before he fucked me, so he would last longer which I had heard that from friends. I let him catch his breath and led him into my bedroom. He started French kissing me, then nibbled his way over to my ears, then my neck, and down to my nipples. None of the boys that I played around with did any of that, they would lick my pussy and play with my tits, but this guy was very good, he knew what he was doing, and kissed my body with a passion that I never knew existed, and my pussy was soooo wet.

He licked my nipples and sucked and lightly bit them, ohh myyy it felt wonderful. He then slowly kissed his way down to my thighs and kept going downward. I could feel his warm breath on my pussy as he gently started licking my pussy all over, planting small kisses and licks, it felt so good having a man who knew how to eat pussy eat mine.

He started teasing my clit while first one, then two fingers slid inside my pussy with ease, and started fucking it. This man had a great tongue; I never imagined anything could feel this good. He could tell by the way I was squirming, that I was close to my first orgasm ever; he shocked me by sticking his finger into my asshole, which took me over the edge, causing a new and unbelievable feeling deep inside me.

I was screaming and pushing down on his head, what an amazing feeling. Without a warning, he moved his body up towards me, put his cock against my wet virgin pussy, and slowly slid his cock into my pussy with ease. There was no pain, blood, or hymen to stop him as I had been playing with a dildo for over a year already, and was ready for his assault. It felt so good having a real cock inside of me as he moved in and out at a slow steady pace as he looked at me with lust in his eyes.

He started picking up the speed, fucking me hard in the missionary position, his cock moving in and out of my hungry pussy at great speed while our bodies slammed into each other. Suddenly, he stopped and pulled out, I was wondering, is that it?

He told me to get on my knees; he wanted to look at my ass while he fucked me. I got on my hands and knees, and he stuck his cock back into my pussy, ohhhh yesss, that felt great, and he started fucking me hard again.

He told me to reach back and play with his balls while he fucked me, he said it would help him last longer, but he lied. I could tell by his grunting that he was getting closer, so I told him that I was on the pill and I wanted to feel his cum deep inside of me. He let out a big groan and then started to spasm and moan as I could feel the warm liquid filling my pussy up.

He pulled his cock out, turned me around onto my back, started kissing me, and put his softening cock back inside of me. The smell of sex was around us, and I loved the aroma. He laid on top of me, his soft cock still inside as we kissed for a while.

I could feel his cock hardening, as could he, because he grabbed my legs, put them on his shoulders, and started fucking me slowly with hard and deep strokes. He would pull his cock almost all the way out, and then slam it back in, over and over again. It felt amazing having his cock fill up my pussy, feel the emptiness, and then be filled again.

He then released my legs from his shoulders and laid tightly on me with no space in between us and French kissed me deeply as he filled me with short, slow loving strokes with his cock. At times, he would move his hips in a circular motion as he held me tightly.

It was even better than the first time and after a while, he started picking up speed, fucking me with faster, longer, and harder strokes, and I noticed that his eyes were closed. As I could see by his face and from his heavy breathing that he was getting close to cumming, I told him I wanted it down my throat, so he pulled his cock out and started fucking my face by sliding his cock in and out of my hungry mouth.

He then grabbed the back of my head firmly and buried his cock in my mouth while letting out loud grunts and screaming yes, yes over and over again. He filled my throat with his cum, and I swallowed it all and kept his cock inside my mouth, sucking and licking it clean.

We laid there for a while, kissing some more as he told me that he had to leave soon and this could never happen again. I knew that he was right, that there were so many new cocks to fuck and suck.

Jim is still good friends with my father, we have never slept together again, but every time he comes over, I tease him by flashing my tits or pussy, or by bending in front of him wearing tight pants, I know it drives him crazy.

sinnndy
sinnndy
209 Followers