Sins of a Sinner Ch. 05

Story Info
Paula's sins continue.
3.1k words
4.57
76.2k
8

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisfitToy
MisfitToy
238 Followers

This is just one chapter in a longer story. For character background and storylines, please check out earlier chapters. I hope you enjoy.

Paula Thornton had another miserable weekend. Her mind continued to swirl, mix and churn with the plethora of emotions that endlessly bombarded her. She drove home from work that Friday evening exhausted, both from the emotional rollercoaster she had been on as well as from the sexual encounter she had with her boss that morning. Guilt, shame, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, resentment and disgust continued to wear on her nerves.

She could not comprehend how all of this had happened to her. Monday morning she had felt so free, weightless, when she had quit her job. She thought she had placed all of this unpleasantness behind her. She had resolved to get her life back.

Now, she had fallen to depths of depravity she never would have believed that she could have achieved. She prayed again all weekend. 'Please God. Save me. Save me from that devil and myself.'

'Save me from myself,' she begged. That was the other emotion Paula was having a very difficult time understanding. All of those filthy, dirty things Mark did to her and made her do to him got her more excited than she had ever been in her life.

Her orgasms had been more intense than any she had felt with George. Each one with Mark was better than the last. She thought about all of those perverted things they had done and it made her wet. The guilt she felt was becoming easier to take after each meeting with Mark.

She had tried to make love with George on Saturday morning but faked an orgasm for the first time. She secretly wished George would lick her or take her in the ways like Mark had done. Paula lied to George about why her vagina was clean shaven, that her doctor had suggested it because of some discomfort she was feeling. She even masturbated in the shower trying to relieve her tension.

All the while, she secretly desired more from that other man. She had always been repulsed by what he made her do for him, at first. He took her to places within her soul that she did not know existed and she constantly battled against accepting her inner desires and willingly going farther with him. With him, it wasn't 'making love,' it was raw sex. Raw, dirty, hot sex, and she was beginning to LOVE it.

Paula provoked an argument with Emily when she asked to go to the shopping mall with her mom. How could she have her daughter with her when she went into that sleazy shop as Mark had ordered? Her sweet baby girl could not be with her when she bought those slutty bras and panties. You could barely call them panties. The sheer thongs and g-string looked sinful and obscene as Paula looked at herself in the dressing room mirror. The bras were see-through, barely able to contain her large breasts.

'I look like a whore,' she thought as she stared at her reflection. She tried on the stockings that Mark had wanted. The silky material hugged her legs, stopping mid thigh. No, her sweet baby girl could not be with her when she bought those items, not as she surrendered more and more, becoming that man's slut.

Mark Sawyer's weekend was not much better. He was conflicted. Mr. Davis and the other corporate bosses were looking for answers as to why the Indiana office wasn't more profitable. They were expecting to see some results from his efforts. At the same time, work was not really on his mind. He was becoming more and more addicted to his encounters with Paula.

He couldn't really call it a relationship. He was using her, pure and simple, at least in the beginning. Now, he needed what she brought out in him. He loved the power he had over her and was drawn to Paula's sensuality. It wasn't love he felt for her. It was lust, pure animal lust and it was intoxicating.

He spent his work days thinking about Paula. Not the task at hand, but dreaming about what he wanted to do to her and how much he could humiliate her. He absolutely LOVED humiliating her. Maybe a therapist would say that it was his way of getting back at Cheryl for humiliating him. Who knows? More importantly, who cares?

Maybe this is who he really was inside. Friday morning with Paula, when he fucked her for the first time, was the most intense orgasm of his life. The thought of having to end it all because she was a thief who stole the money from his company, was hard for Mark to accept. Surely he was smart enough to figure something out. Hell, he was an MBA from one of the finest colleges in the nation.

There must be a way to give those corporate boys what they wanted while not losing this new sexual relationship. Better even than with Cheryl. Best because he was able to be himself, even though he really wasn't sure who that was. He was exploring desires he didn't even know he had. Their relationship was an awakening for both Mark and Paula. 'I'll have to work on this a bit,' he thought to himself. Smiling to himself, 'Maybe next week.'

Paula got to work early Monday morning. She could not bring herself to dress the way her boss had ordered to at home for fear that George would notice. So, Paula hid her new lingerie deep in her purse and hurried into the restroom at the office. There, she moved into a stall and locked the door, unbuttoned her blouse and removed her plain brassier. She held up the new, flimsy sheer white garment and stared at it.

'Almost nothing,' she thought.

She slowly put it on, the material barely enough to cover her nipples and certainly not enough support for the weight of her large breasts. She quickly buttoned her blouse back up, slipped off her heels, reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties.

She picked up the thin white thong and cringed. She carefully slipped one foot then the other into the tiny garment and slid it up her legs. The back settled between the cheeks of her buttocks and the front snug against her cleanly shaved vagina. Her labia pouted against the sheer material.

Paula reached for and began sliding on the stockings. So shear and silky on her skin, she slipped her heels back on, adjusted her skirt and snuck her old bra and panty back into her purse.

Exiting the stall, she stood before the mirror. Her eyes scanned her reflection and Paula realized that Mark was right. No one would be able to tell how she was dressed beneath her blouse and skirt. A quick sense of relief was followed by anxiety as she wondered how today would go.

'What will he make me do today?' she thought. 'Please God. Save me.'

Paula walked to her cubicle, sat down behind her desk and began to work. She dove into her work, just as she had the previous week, pouring over her accounts and numbers. It was 11:10 when Paula first looked up at the clock. She then turned towards Mark's office door. It was still closed.

She thought 'Maybe he'll leave me alone today.' At first, a wave of relief washed over her and then a surprising pang of disappointment. She immediately recognized this feeling, shook her head and dove back into her work. She worked through lunch.

It was 2:25 when he rang her intercom, "Please come to my office Ms. Thornton and bring the files I wanted you to work on." Paula felt the weight of her emotions hit her like a freight train. She scooped up the folders in her arms and slowly walked to his office.

She moved slowly, sure that everyone in the office could see her breasts swaying in her sleazy brassier. Sure they were staring at her bottom, bare except for the thin piece of flimsy material wedged uncomfortably between each cheek, beneath her skirt. Sure they would notice the silk stockings on her always bare legs. Paula knocked on the door.

"Come in" he replied.

Paula opened the door and entered her boss' office. She turned and closed the door behind her. She stood there in the doorway, "You wanted to see me Mr. Sawyer?"

Looking up from his desk, Mark answered "Yes I do. Come here and show me." He leaned back in his chair as he placed his pen down on the desktop.

Paula lowered her head and slowly walked toward his desk, knowing exactly what he meant. She prayed silently 'Please God. Help me!' as she stood next to his desk, while her vagina beginning the all-too-familiar tingling. She stood there for a moment, staring at the floor, neither one saying anything.

Moments seemed like forevers and she could feel her will crumbling yet again. Paula placed her files on his desk and reached for the top button of her blouse. She undid one, then the next, third and finally the last. She slipped her blouse off and placed it on the chair next to her.

Next, she twisted to her side a bit, her large breasts barely contained in her new bra and silhouetted against the far wall. She unbuttoned her skirt, slipped it down her legs and off, placing it on the chair with her blouse. She stood before him in her heels, stockings, sheer bra and thong.

Mark stared at her. 'My God, she's the fucking sexiest woman ever,' he thought to himself as his cock began to swell in his pants. Mark's eyes moved over Paula, from her wire rimmed glasses, to the brown eyes behind them, her soft red lips and mouth, down to her light brown curls resting on her shoulders, down, down her chest, following the line of her cleavage.

Her tits looked incredible in that bra. The thin white material barely covered each brown nipple as they stiffened in the cool air. The fullness of each breast spilling out of the flimsy cups made his cock even harder.

His eyes moved down still, down to her waist, with the thin top of her sheer thong resting high on her curved hips. The translucent front did not hide her arousal. Paula's pussy lips were swollen and Mark could easily see their outline through the delicate material.

Moving down, her legs were wrapped in the sheerest white silk he had ever seen. Every curve of her body, the softness of her breasts and ass, the moisture of her pussy, drove him wild and his cock swelled more uncomfortably in his trousers.

He was barely able to get out a "Turn around slowly," as he took another deep breath. Hesitantly, Paula obeyed, and Mark's eyes moved up from her heels, up the back of her legs, higher up to where the stockings ended, higher up to her naked ass cheeks.

Mark thought to himself, 'My God, she looks incredible,' and his cock began to ache from its confinement. Paula completed her turn and stopped facing him, all the while staring at the floor.

"Look at what you did," he said and Paula raised her eyes up to meet his. She followed Mark's eyes down as he looked at his own crotch.

"You've made my cock hard, slut." Paula gulped at his words but her eyes locked onto the large bulge in his pants. It looked even bigger than she had remembered.

"Get on your knees and take care of my cock slut."

Paula, with just the slightest bit of hesitation, obeyed, her eyes never leaving his bulge. Mark kicked off his shoes and spread his legs as Paula knelt between them. She reached for his belt, undid it, unbuttoned his pants, unzipped them and lowered them off his legs. Then she reached for the waist of his boxers and slowly began pulling them down.

Mark's cock sprang forward as they lowered. Paula's eyes drank it in, mesmerized by the large thick head. She reached out her hand and softly wrapped her thin fingers around the shaft. She held it in her hand for a second, feeling it throb with each increasing beat of Mark's heart.

"Suck my cock slut."

As if hypnotized, Paula pointed Mark's large dick at her face, parted her lips and lowered her head towards his lap. All the while, her eyes never left his cock. Her lips brushed the tender silky skin of his head and Paula opened her mouth wider. She could feel the heat from his cock as it touched her tongue. She wrapped her lips around the shaft and slowly began to suck.

Mark could feel her tongue licking his throbbing cock as her lips softly worked around the shaft and head. Her mouth began to water as her saliva mixed with Mark's pre-cum. Paula began to bob her head up and down, slowly sucking his cock in and out of her mouth.

Her lips stretched around the shaft and tightly slid up and down, lubricated by her mouth's moisture. Her thin fingers began to jerk Mark's cock off, following the movement of her head. With each downward stroke, her fingers would brush his full balls.

Paula could feel Mark's cock swelling even more in her mouth as she sucked it. Slipping her mouth off, she began to lick up and down his shaft. Her tongue licked small wet circles around the thick throbbing head. A thin thread of pre-cum draped from the head of his cock to the tip of her tongue, breaking as she moved up and down and landing on her chin.

Mark leaned back in his chair, watching as the preacher's wife and mother of two slowly licked his cock. God, her tongue felt incredible. He watched as her hand moved up and down his shaft, lubricated by her saliva.

"That's it slut. Suck it good."

Paula opened her mouth again and sucked in his cock. He watched as she tried to take more and more in her mouth. He could feel his cock hit the back of her throat and she instinctively gagged, releasing it from her mouth.

Sternly, Mark said, "I didn't tell you to stop slut," as he put his hand on the back of her head and pushed it down towards his cock.

Paula opened her mouth again and began sucking, her head moving up and down, bobbing her mouth along the length of his cock. Saliva oozed from the corner of her stretched lips as she sucked him. Paula could feel his cock stiffening and Mark shifted his weight. His legs tensed and he groaned.

"Uuuuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

His balls tightened and his cock stiffened. The first burst of cum shot in her mouth. Warm and thick, the salty taste startled her. She tried to pull back, but Mark kept his hands on the back of her head and held her there.

Paula let go of his cock as it continued pumping more and more cum in her mouth. Cum oozed from her lips, down her chin and onto his leg. Paula gagged, trying hard not to vomit, as some of his cum went down her throat. Another string dripped down on her chest.

Finally, Mark released her from his grip and she pulled back up and off of his messy cock. Her mouth and lips were covered with his cum, some smeared on her chin, cheeks and breasts. She knelt there in front of him, looking up at him.

'Oh My God. She's incredible!' he thought as she knelt there in her lingerie with his cum all over her mouth.

Paula began to reach up to wipe her face with the back of her hand.

"DON"T!" was Mark's order. He sat there for a moment, looking down at her, as his cum dripped from her mouth and lips down her chin and onto her tits.

Finally he said, "You suck cock like a natural, slut. Incredible. Now, get dressed. I've got work to do." He reached for his pants and began to get dressed.

Paula knelt there for a moment, her forearms resting on his thighs, as his words sank in. She moved back a bit and watched as he pulled his pants up. "Do you have a towel or something I can clean up with?" she asked.

"No. Now get dressed and go clean up in the bathroom. Hurry. I don't have all day."

Mark sat back and watched as Paula, with tears welling up in her eyes from yet another humiliation, wiped her face with the back of her hand. Paula turned away and carefully began to get dressed. Her fingers were sticky and messy with his semen and she tried to wipe them on her thighs. She managed to pull up her skirt and put on her blouse. She buttoned up as best as she could and tried to make one final adjustment before she could hurry to the bathroom to wash herself.

Shame, nervousness, humiliation, embarrassment, anger, fear, resentment, disgust and repulsion all bombarded her at once as she slowly walked toward the door.

From his desk, Mark held out some file and said "Give these to Donna on your way out." Tears filled her eyes as she walked back toward his desk and took the files. She hurried to the bathroom, taking care not to make eye contact with anyone. She quickly washed up, trying to erase any evidence of what just happened.

Staring at her reflection, Paula thought, 'How much more of this can I take?' She fixed her hair, went back to her desk and got back to her work.

Mark had watched Paula as she closed his office door, leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes. He rested there for a few moments, basking in the afterglow of that incredible orgasm. He tried to put into words how good he felt after that blowjob and he found it difficult at best.

'That was better than any one from Cheryl. Ever! The best blow job of my life,' he thought. His mind wandered 'What can I make that slut do next?'

Mark thought for a while, letting his mind go in so many different directions. Every dark desire he could've ever imagined crossed his mind that afternoon. He went to places he didn't even know existed within himself.

'All in good time,' he thought. 'She'll do anything I want her to do. She's my slut now. But slow, baby-steps. Don't get too crazy just yet.' He thought about what would happen next in his journey with Paula.

MisfitToy
MisfitToy
238 Followers