Sins Of The Mother & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers

Then she felt him taking her hands in his as he placed them on his penis.

"Open your eyes, mom," he said softly.

She was shocked when she did as he was told. She saw her fingers clasped around his huge penis. It was so hot. She could hardly encircle the girth of his shaft. The blue veins were throbbing with his blood and the mushroom head was already seeping with his pre-cum. God, no wonder her vagina felt so full yesterday. He stood closer to her body and made her open her legs so that he could stand between them. Taking his penis in his hand, he rubbed it on her nipples, leaving streaks of his pre-cum on the hardening points. Then he placed the throbbing phallus in the valley of her breasts. Cupping both mounds of flesh in his hands, he pressed them together against his hot penis. Jason began to fuck his mother's breast.

She looked up at him to see his eyes shut. The warm friction of his penis between the valley of her flesh was soothed by the seeping slickness of his pre-cum. As he moved faster, controlled globes of semen started to spurt out, coating her flesh. Then he stopped.

Marilyn felt one hand at the back of her head, holding her by her hair. Slowly he forced her head down. The engorged head of his penis was rubbed against her lips, the slowly seeping semen coating her. She felt him pushing and she opened her mouth. The throbbing organ entered, depositing more sperm onto her tongue. She heard him gasping as she felt him holding her head firmly and his hips started moving. Jason was fucking her mouth. The thought was so vile but she could not stop the wetness between her thighs. Then it happened. Jason stiffened momentarily and Marilyn felt a warm liquid filling her mouth. As Jason pushed deep into her mouth, she gagged. His hot head touches the back of her throat and into her tonsils. His cum kept spurting and she had to swallow. His semen flowed down her gullet. Then he gently released his hold on her head as she gasped for air. Jason kept fucking her mouth until no more sperm came out. When he pulled it out of her mouth, sperm and saliva dripped onto her breasts. Marilyn was choking for air. Jason walked to her bathroom and came back with a damp cloth. He wiped her face, her lips and her chest, removing all the secretions with made her wet.

Then he sat next to her and held her in his arms. Taking her hands, he placed it on his penis, which was wet and slimy from his cum and her saliva. It was still stiff and hard. He made her masturbate him.

When he was fully hard again, he made her lie on her stomach with her legs dangling down the edge of the bed and her knees resting on the pillows he placed beneath them. Jason knelt behind her.

Marilyn felt her son's hands on the mounds of her buttocks. Then she felt him spreading her flesh apart. Something dropped onto her anus. She realized that it was his saliva. Marilyn froze. Suddenly it dawned onto her that her son was about to perform the most taboo of sex act, the taking of her anus.

"Jason, no Jason, not that!" she tried to turn her head.

But Jason held her by the neck in a grip that she could not counter. A wet tongue rasped her anal orifice. The sensation made her lift up her buttocks. Then his lips sealed onto her opening as he sucked her sphincter. It made her clasp the cheeks of her buttocks tightly together, trapping his face between them. But he kept sucking, his tongue pushing into her. The clasping slowly relaxed and finally she surrendered, the cheeks of her buttocks opening, so did her tiny anus, allowing his tongue to penetrate her sphincter. The slightly acrid taste of her anus added to his erotic feeling, as his tongue kept poking into her rectum.

Marilyn had never felt such feelings as Jason managed to penetrate her behind. She could feel her wetting herself and realized that it was not only her ejaculations but that she had actually urinated in orgasm. Her anus was virgin. Neither her husband nor his brother had taken her there, although they had begged her for permission. And now, it was her son who was going to take that virginity.

Seeing her submission, Jason released his hold on her. He rubbed his finger against her vagina and slipped it in, making it slick with her juice. Pulling out, he rubbed it around her anus and slowly pushed his finger in. Again, she clasped her buttocks together to stem his invasion. Using his other fingers, he priced open the tender flesh and dropped more globs of saliva onto her tiny star. As his finger gained entry, her anal muscles relax again and he pushed in. This time, he began to finger fuck her anus.

Pulling her buttocks up more prominently, he had access to her vagina. Only then did Jason realize that his mother had urinated on the mattress beneath her. He rubbed this penis against her wet vagina and sank it inside her. His unexpected entry into her made Marilyn gasp in ecstasy. Jason could feel her vaginal walls gripping his thick phallus. He fucked her for a while, making his penis wet and slippery with her juices. He pulled out of her and placed the head against her anus. Then he pushed. Marilyn groaned at the forced entry. Her tiny opening refused to give but Jason was adamant. His hands gripped her buttock cheeks and opened her. Marilyn pounded the mattress with her fists as Jason forced his rigid organ against her opening. She could not fight him anymore as her tight sphincter gave way. Marilyn cried in pain as her son began sodomizing her. As his turgid head gained entry, he allowed her to get used to his size by not moving. Slowly he forced himself deeper into her back passage, his tremendous girth expanding her rectum. This time, Marilyn urinated not in throes of pleasure but in the horror of unadulterated pain. Gasping for air and blinded by extreme discomfort, Marilyn tried her best to contain her son's taboo sodomy. He was finally deep inside her, his body flat against her swelling buttocks. Jason just held her tightly against him, not moving, knowing that she was suffering. The cramps in her lower body were almost unbearable. Mother and son lay, not moving, he on top of her back, his penis inside her rectum. The incredible tightness of her rectal muscles gripped his penis till he could not control himself anymore. Jason came inside his mother's rectum even without fucking her. She moaned in relief as she felt the warmness spreading inside her. His semen was plentiful and it helped coat the walls of her rectum. Jason began to move and was able to. Fucking her rectum slowly, she began to accept his thickness. His semen was like a balm, making it possible for him to fuck her gently. The tightness made him cum a second time, filling her lower intestines.

Marilyn had never been fucked like this before. Her own son had ravished her body beyond her own imagination. Neither Bill nor Jack had taken her so completely. This time, Jason slept in his mother's bed, his penis imbedded still, deep inside her anus.

Jason fucked his mother five times everyday until that Friday when his dad returned. Although he wanted to sodomize her again, she allowed him to do it once a night and they usually slept with him still lodged inside her.

Jason left for university that Friday evening, just before his father's return.

Three months later, he had a call from his dad informing him that they had a wonderful surprise for him. They had just received the positive news from their doctor. Marilyn was pregnant.

stu4711
stu4711
172 Followers
12