Sir, His Lady and their Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Sir ties up Lady and uses her body for his own pleasure.
1.9k words
4.4
32.8k
25

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers

Wanted: Tall Blond or Red Head to seduce, dominate and fuck adorable brunette while her Master watches. Be willing to take orders. Be willing to take punishments. Be willing to receive pleasure. My Lady wishes to be tied down and blindfolded while you pleasure-torture her. She would also like to worship my cock with you at the same time and bury her face in your cunt while you ride me reverse cow-girl. She wants to spend time playing with and pleasuring your tits. Please be drug and disease free. We will gladly wine and dine you first to make sure we are all...comfortable.

*

It all started when we posted an advertisement online. We were looking for a girl to play with us in the bedroom. My Sir wanted to watch another woman dominate me, and truth be told I wanted to be dominated too. Sir will always be enough, but a light touch of feminine hands and lips and tongue on my nipples or my aching little cunt just sounded too good to ignore. We put in the ad some of the things that Sir and I wanted to happen with our hoped for threesome.

There were of course photo hunters who responded to our ad, but they were turned away, disappointed to have not gotten anything for their troubles. One of them even sent us a picture of his penis. Unfortunately for him, it was erect in the picture, and all I could say nice about it was that it was cute. I don't share myself with others lightly. My Sir tells me that I am a lovely sight to see and most people are not worthy. That is why I am not allowed to share photographs. I'm 5'8" tall with brown curly hair, green eyes and librarian glasses. I've got a wicked little pink mouth between my legs that is always soaking wet and very often satisfied.

Anyway, after our advertisement had been active for a few months we finally received a response with promise:

Dear Sir and Lady, This slut would be happy to service you both and dominate Lady until her cunt can handle no more. This slut wishes to pleasure you both and be punished. Please allow this slut an opportunity to prove herself. This slut is drug and disease free. Dinner and wine sound perfect.

She left it unsigned, but we knew exactly what to call her when we responded later that night.

Dear Slut, Your message is satisfactory, but what do you hope for out of our association? We are very curious about your hard and soft limits and your body. Sir and his Lady

After we sent the email, Sir tied my wrists to the bedposts and blindfolded me. I was naked already, as I am supposed to be when I am in our private space with him. He cupped my breasts and played delicately with my nipples until I was crying out for him to do more. He tapped my chin and said, "Quiet my little toy or the game ends now." Immediately I shut my mouth and just waited for more. I heard the closet door opening and knew that he was going to be getting out some of our toys. I heard him rustling around for a moment, then the door sliding shut. He walked back towards the bed and it dipped where he knelt on the edge of it.

"Open your mouth, toy," he growled the command while simultaneously cupping my mound, barely grazing my cunt-lips with his finger tips.

I opened my mouth wide for him, silently hoping that he would thrust his huge hard cock down my throat. What I got was a little less than perfect. He had put in a gag in the shape of smaller cock. I adore sucking cock, so I immediately began running my tongue along the under-shaft and flicking the tip. It didn't matter to me that it wasn't real; Sir had trained me to treat anything he put in my mouth like it was his cock. While I lost myself in sucking, Sir busied himself teasing my clit. My pussy was so wet by now that the moisture was running out of it and down my ass. Without warning, Sir stopped teasing my cunt and trailed his hands down my legs. When he got to my ankles he held them tightly, and spread my legs as far apart as possible. He slapped the inside of my left thigh, then the right, making me jump. I was very proud that I didn't even make a sound. I knew better than to try to close my legs.

He shifted on the bed, leaned up close and whispered while he nuzzled my neck, "This is how I want you my little toy, spread and eager for your Master. Don't you dare try to close those legs, or the game ends. I'm going to tie you open for my pleasure now."

He must have had the ropes ready because my ankles were bound to the bed frame in no time at all. I heard and felt him move off the bed then I heard one of my favorite sounds in the world—a soft buzzing sound. Sir placed the vibrator just so that it grazed my pussy lips. I must have squirmed a little.

"Was that movement, my little toy? You want this game to end? All you have to do it make a noise or move like that again and I will walk away."

He lend over and brushed a hand through my hair. "I will walk away and leave you here, unable to cum, unable to finish. I will only come back to change the batteries on that toy between your leg. Stay still; stay quiet."

Immediately he started to play with my tits, blowing, licking, sucking, slapping and biting. I could feel the scruff of his facial hair against my tender skin. I craved the marks it would leave on my body. He started out so gentle but quickly moved on to bolder and harder touches. He pinched one of my nipples and twisted it. I must have made a face. It was perfectly on the pleasure/pain cusp. Sir leaned over me and whispered, "I give you permission to make noise. In fact, I need you to make noise now my little toy."

Instantly I groaned and gasped as much as I could with the penis gag in my mouth. I let him hear the wanting in my moans. Abruptly he released my nipple and moved down the bed, down my body, skimming his hands across my stomach and finally—finally!—moved that vibrator so it would stop torturing me. Again I made eager, loud noises hoping that it would speed up his touch. I wanted his fingers fucking me with his tongue busy on my clit. He let out a puff of air, grazing my cunt with his lips.

"I'm going to stick my tongue in you and fuck your tight little cunt with it. Do you want it?"

I groaned and tried to make encouraging noises. I moved my hips towards him the little bit that the ropes allowed.

I felt him move back, away from my pussy then SMACK! He started a rhythmic lite slapping right on my pussy. "You moved, you little bitch. I never said you could do that. First comes the punishment, then maybe, if I feel like you've redeemed yourself, maybe then, there will be pleasure."

Slap. Slap. Slap. Slap. Right on my clit; right on my cunt. I moved my head back and forth making keening, guttural sounds. I felt a tingling sensation inside my cunt and all of a sudden my muscles clenched. I felt a wetness ejecting from my pussy and heard his slaps sounding like he was hitting a puddle. The tingling and clenching continued. It wasn't quite an orgasm, but it felt so good.

"Oh you squirted on me and got everything wet, my little toy. I'm so proud of you. Let's see if you can do it again."

He continued to slap my cunt, just a little harder than before and sure enough after a couple minutes, I felt that same tingle and clenching. This time I did cum. Just a quick, short orgasm, but an orgasm nonetheless. Sir must have been able to tell by the look on my face.

"Did I tell you to cum, you little whore? Open your mouth!" he sounded so angry. I complied and the cock gag tumbled out from between my slack lips. "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Please Sir, your toy didn't mean to cum. She did not mean to make a mess and soak everything. It was very surprising Sir."

He chuckled. "Ain't that the truth...Well toy, I am going to leave you for awhile, but first you have to take care of something for me. Open that pretty little mouth, Lady."

And finally I had something I wanted between my lips. Sir thrust so deeply I couldn't help but gag and choke on huge dick. My tongue rubbed against the head of his cock almost convulsively, like licking a favorite flavored lollipop. I swirled it around the head and bit down gently. I bobbed my head up and down, taking as much of his salty dick as he'd let me have. Suddenly, he pulled out but I kept my mouth open. He grabbed my hair in one fist and yanked my head back on to the bed. The other hand removed my blindfold.

"Keep that pretty mouth wide open. Stick out your tongue. I'm going to cum all over your pretty little face and since you've been a good little toy, I'll try to get some in your slutty little mouth." I watched memorized as he stroked himself, pumping into his hand and getting the head of his cock wet on my tongue.

He looked down at my waiting mouth and excited eyes, "When our little slut comes over, I'm going to cum on both your faces and watch as you lick it off each other. I can't wait to watch her eat out your sweet pussy. I want to stick that double ended dildo in each of you and watch you fuck each other with it. I want her to put on a strap on and fuck your cunt while I fuck your tight little asshole..oh yeah..." He groaned and closed his eyes.

His cum spurted in white ropes landing on my face, my neck and—YES—in my mouth. I swallowed it, groaning my pleasure. Nothing tastes better than that.

"What do you say, Lady?" he smiled down at me, petting my hair as his other hand cleaned me with a damp cloth.

"Thank you Sir for your cum." I winked up at him, "It was delicious."

"I have to leave you now and go get our new friend. She emailed us back while you were...busy. Rest and we will be back for you soon."

I closed my eyes and let my mind drift. I'd need my rest to please Sir and our new slut.

--------------------------------------------

I want to continue this story, but I would really love some feedback. Please leave a comment or message me what you thought. Or if you are a slut who wouldn't mind living out this fantasy with Sir and Lady... ;-)

Teanna101
Teanna101
18 Followers