Siren of Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Pallo and Siden want to know what Lyra is.
2.6k words
4.49
15.8k
10

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey guys! This is sexycelestrian. Thanks for your comments. They really helped. On my last story someone left a comment saying it was EXTREMLY like Santourina Pleasures and I admit that I read that story and got inspired. I did not realize how much my story resembled it. It was NOT my intention for my first story to be really similar to another. So to make amends and to make it so my story is really nothing like Santourina Pleasures, I am adding details into this story because it really is nothing like Santourina Pleaseures but you wouldn't know that since it didn't have much info on the characters. Hope you injoy and please add comments!


Lyra woke up feeling a strong warm body holding her from behind, with his hands low on her hips, that smelled like the earthy smell outside after it rains, and another strong, warm body holding her from in front, with his hands on her sides, that smelled like the Caribbean sea. In a flash, all that had happened came rushing back to her and she smiled widely. She couldn't believe she did what she had done because she had never done it with more than one guy but then again, the brothers weren't just two guys to her. She felt safe, at peace, and for the first time ever, like she could be herself, her REAL self, without worrying about what anyone would think. She sighed and snuggled in closer to them but a single ray of sun shot through the closed curtains, no wider than a soda bottle, and shone on her chest. It wasn't a very big beam of sun yet it still felt like a laser directed on her and even though she was under only a single thin sheet, she felt like she was in an oven. She shook her head. She needed to go into the bathroom and text her friend Jamie where she was and that she would stay for a few more hours and her body was dried up and she needed to refresh it. What she really needed to do was check the calendar and see how far away a full moon was from today. It felt like months since she last swam in the sea, but in reality it had to only be about four weeks. She felt for sure that the next full moon wasn't anytime soon so she didn't feel the need to worry. She thought it ought to be at least one or two weeks away. She was fine by that. She painfully slowly peeled off the first set of hands that rested on her hips, and then the second pair of hands that rested on her sides. She slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom, closing the door soundlessly without managing to wake them up. She turned around and shrieked, and immediately she slapped her hands over her mouth.

There, standing in the mirror where her reflection should have been was a woman with chocolate colored skin, and long black hair that hung in braids and dreadlocks with feathers and beads entwined in it. Think of Pirates of the Caribbean 2 with Tia Dalma, the voodoo witch. The woman's hairstyle looked just like that and her accent sounded just like Tia Dalma's. Those were the only two things Pirates of the Caribbean got right about HER. She had on a dress of green, brown, and blue fabrics that looked like seaweed and seawater sewn together to form a dress with no straps or sleeves, and that went down to just below her knees, the back of the dress trailing down to the floor. Any woman who laid eyes on the beautiful though strange dress would die to wear it at least once. She was barefoot and had on a single necklace which was a key on a single silver chain. The key's base was a crab and NOT because she was made out of it like in Pirates of the Caribbean, but because it was her favorite sea creature. Lyra loved Pirates of the Caribbean but they got all the details about HER wrong, except for HER accent, HER hairstyle, and HER face, with the dark freckles and the black dots on it. The key around HER neck went to a chest hidden from the world and all others and in that chest lay HER heart. Just like the other heathen gods (there were five total) who also had their hearts locked away in a chest and hidden from the world. The smell of the sea flooded the room, but unlike Siden, it was not quite so pleasant. The feeling it gave off was powerful.

"Hello Lyra." She said in that accent of hers that sounded exactly like the one Tia Dalma had in Pirates of the Caribbean.

"Hello mighty goddess Calypso." Lyra said in a soft and slightly shaky voice, kneeling slightly and dipping her head in a sort of bow. "And to what do I owe the pleasure of this meeting?"

"Stay away from them." She immediately said in a cold voice. Shocked at her sudden drastic change in mood, Lyra looked up at her, slightly confused.

"At who, my goddess? Siden and Pallo?"

Calypso's jaw tightened and she pursed her lips slightly. "Siden. Pallo." She said in a tone of disdain. "This is what they call themselves? That they disguise their true names by merely removing the first part of them. That they give themselves such childish and ridiculous nickname like names."

Lyra was even more confused. She didn't understand. She didn't understand why the goddess Calypso had visited her to tell her to stay away from Siden and Pallo. She didn't understand what connection she had to them and what she meant when she said what she said about them hiding their true names. She opened her mouth to ask when a knock on the bathroom door interrupted her. She looked towards it and turned back around to find her reflection staring back at her, and Calypso's message "Stay away from them" echoing one last time in the bathroom before fading along with the strong smell of the sea save for a wisp of the smell lingering behind. She walked to the door and opened it to find two worried looking, sexy men that looked to be in their thirties and yet young and handsome and oh so sexy standing side by side each other. Siden had on boxers the color of the ocean to match his eyes and Pallo had on boxer shorts the color of the sun to . . . to match his now golden sun colored eyes!?!?

"Are you okay?" asked Siden.

"We heard you shriek and came to see what was the matter. Is everything alright?" said Pallo.

"Are you okay." Repeated Siden. Both men stood staring at her, waiting for her response. She swallowed and took a breath.

Yea, the goddess Calypso just appeared in your mirror and had a little chat with me about staying away from you and something about you hiding your real names. Oh yea and did I mention she said to stay away from you, emphasized with a sharp, cold voice and a bit of hate. Oh yea. She could just picture how well THAT conversation would go. She mentally shook her head.

"Yea. I'm fine. I just. . . uh. . . stubbed my toe but it's alright now because its better now and . . . in fact you might say. . . I . . . that it's . . . not . . . not even . . . stubbed." She trailed off looking down at the ground and desperately trying to think of anything to switch topics to. The weather, the beautiful view outside the bedroom window, the bathroom mirror that held a goddess in it a minute ago, her giant secret, her true form, her inability to think of anything to switch topics to. They looked at her. They knew she was lying but they knew it was because she didn't want to talk about it right then, but they would ask her later. The list of questions they wanted to ask her about the mysterious things that kept happening with her was growing bigger and bigger but they knew they would have to be patient and they didn't want to risk her leaving. She was special and they felt calm, at peace and it felt right being with her.

Their Caribbean blue and golden sun colored eyes stared intently at her, in that deep intense way that made her feel like they were staring into her soul. GOLDEN SUN COLORED EYES?!?! Suddenly she knew what to say.

"Your eyes," she said, quickly changing topics. "They were forest green and now they are the color of the sun."

He looked at her and smiled. "Colored contacts. I lost a bet with my brother and I had to cover my golden eyes with that horribly hideous color green."

She giggled. "I take it green's not your favorite color." She laughed out loud at the look her gave her, Siden joining in, and then Pallo until all three's sides hurt from laughing so much. They walked to the kitchen, with Lyra in the middle. Siden had his arm wrapped around her shoulder and Pallo had his wrapped around her waist. She realized right after Pallo started cooking and whipped up three omelets and six pancakes, two for each person, that Pallo was an amazing chef.

"So, we were thinking of hanging out here for today and relaxing and then when night falls we could lay under the night sky and gaze up at the beautiful stars and the full moon." Siden said once they had all finished eating.

Lyra froze. Full moon? Full moon!?!? There was a FULL MOON TONIGHT!!!! Lyra could not have moved even if she wanted to for she sat on the kitchen stool frozen and staring wide eyed and open mouthed at Siden in horror. There was no argument. If the full moon was out TONIGHT then she'd have to go and swim in the sea TONIGHT. Not to do so would mean a whole month until the next full moon and a whole month of feeling like her body was on fire and she was walking on broken glass at that. It was excruciatingly painful and she couldn't NOT go swimming. She had tried it once before and she had been in so much agony that her best friend Jenna had almost called the hospital because of the anguished cries of her friend were almost too much. She had no idea how she survived the month and all she could remember about it was the agonizing pain but all she knew was that she had never tried to skip a full moon swimming after that.

She tried to disguise her horrified expression for one of shock and a bit of happiness but it was too late. The brothers had seen that fleeting look and it only added one more question to the quickly growing pile. She tried to make up and excuse like she didn't feel like it and they pretended to buy it. She changed topics, asking about the bushes trimmed into mythological creatures and found out Pallo had a green thumb. He told her about it after they finished eating, about how he had grown the bushes and trimmed them to look like the mythological creatures. He told her it was Siden however, who had made the statues that were mixed in with the bushes. They looked like the real thing, like they came straight from Greece. He had carved and chiseled them and put them out with the bushes his brother trimmed. They asked her if she had a special talent.

Well, if you don't count all the stuff I shouldn't be able to do because they're impossible but I can . . . she thought sarcastically.

"Just one. I can sing very beautifully."

"Lets hear then." Said Siden

Lyra's eyes widened. "Oh no. No no no. I don't think so."

"But we must hear this beautiful voice for ourselves." Said Pallo, joining his brother's side.

They begged and begged her and finally she agreed on the condition that afterwards they head outside to relax in the sun. She was a bit nervous. She had never sung in front of anyone before. She had only ever sung to herself and on calm cool nights, when she was alone, and she would sit by the sea and sing the song of the mermaids. Of course she knew she could never even begin to sing like she imagined the mermaids would if maybe, just maybe, they were real. Who knew. Calypso was real, and she supposedly created mermaids. Lyra made a mental note to ask Calypso if this was true the next time she saw her.

The mermaid song was an old song. Seen only by the eyes of Calypso who made it, the other heathen gods (there were five total including calypso), and, of course, the mermaids if they were real. Then one day a mortal laid eyes upon it. The sheet of paper in which the song was written on had only the words and not the notes. So the mortal had thought that it was a poem and so the mermaid song was thrown out to the world of humans. Nearly five centuries later, Terry Rossio found it and showed it to Ted Elliot who then went to director Gore Verbinski and told him it was perfect for the song the character Scrum would sing in the mermaid scene and the mermaid would sing back to him in order to trick him to try and drown him. Gore Verbinski liked it and took it to Hans Zimmer, who seemed to magically know exactly how the song sounded even though it was in the form of a poem hint hint *wink* *wink* a.k.a. Calypso didn't want the song to be played the wrong way and millions of people in the world watching Pirates of the Caribbean 4 On Stranger Tides remember the song the wrong way. Nothing a little godly powers couldn't fix though. Hans Zimmer, being an orchestra conducting genius, made the song sound incredible and the mermaid song, which was renamed My Jolly Sailor Bold was thrown to the world once more, only this time, in the form of a song the way it deserved to be. However it no longer belonged to Calypso and the mermaids anymore because when someone heard or hears it they think of Pirates of the Caribbean. Still Lyra sang to the sea, feeling the presence of the goddess Calypso listening and even the presence of other creatures unseen but still there that Lyra got the sneaking suspicion were the mermaids. Now here she was, about to sing it to two men she met only a day ago and had sex with. Lovely ain't it. She opened her mouth and began to sing.

Upon one summer’s morning

I carefully did stray

Upon the walls whapping

I met a sailor gay

Conversing with a young lass

Who seemed to be in pain

Saying William when you go I fear

You’ll ne’er return again

My heart is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold

My heart is pierced by cupid

I disdain all glittering gold

There is nothing can console me

But my jolly sailor bold

They stared at her enthralled. Her voice flowed like honey, it was melodious, enchanting and haunting. Beautiful was an understatement. To say it sounded like an angel singing would not even begin to explain it. It was so amazing. Like a mermaids voice. Like a goddess's voice. No.

It sounded like the voice of a Siren.