Siren of Love Ch. 05

Story Info
Lyra runs, Pallo and Siden follow and IT comes to kill her.
3.9k words
4.56
12k
7

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Pallo and Siden,

My heart breaks even as I write this, because just the thought of leaving you is painful. When I'm with you I feel like I'm in the right place for the first time in my whole life, and when I'm with you things feel different and I can actually imagine a future with both of you. But it will never be, and it breaks my heart. And I guess this is what Calypso was trying to protect me from. In these past three days I have learned how to care about someone deeply and it's not just as simple as caring for you. I didn't know what it was that I was feeling because I never got feelings like this before, but I know now what this feeling I have had since I first met you two is. I know now that I have fallen in love with you. But your gods and I am a siren, and it could never be. My heart is still too wounded and hurt to try and make it work only to have it fail because we are too different. I could not bear another heart ache. Don't try and find my house because I won't be there. I am going to the one place I know I will be able to think clearly at. My private house out on the shores of a lake in South America. Calypso got it for me when I decided to go out into the world but I haven't used it very much because I have been so worked up about other things. Not even Jena knows about it. It's the one place where I can let all my troubles lay and where I can relax and be myself. It's expensive to travel there but I will manage. I am going to stay there longer than I have ever before. A week is usually how long I stay there but with all this stress and new problems I just don't think a week can cut it. So I'm staying there for a month. I hope you both find happiness and I am sorry I dragged you into my miserable lonely life. I will always love you.

Yours truly,

Lyra

They stared at the note for a long time, reading it over and over in their heads. They felt joy that Lyra didn't run away because she was disgusted with them or because she was scared or them. They felt sadness, overwhelming, because she felt this way, that since they were gods they couldn't be with her, and they felt pain in their hearts that she was gone. But mostly they felt longing. Deep longing to find Lyra and hold her in their arms again. And then they felt overwhelming joy again because, she loved them and it sent their hearts racing and their breaths catching in their throats. And they realized, they loved her. They would not stop until they found her again. This they swore.

They got dressed. Siden slipped on a pair of worn dark jeans and a plain white t-shirt with and plain black vest and sandals, and Pallo put on a plain black t-shirt with a pair of worn light jeans with white sneakers. They went upstairs into the last room that Lyra hadn't yet seen. Inside was a pedestal in the middle. On it was a plain bowl. The pedestal was on a raised platform. It was like a shrine. A greek Colum from floor to ceiling at each corner of the room. Siden and Pallo put Lyra's earrings in the bowl. She had left them there. They lit a match and threw it in, placing their hands above it. They closed their eyes and instantly they had their godly vision that without this rite, they could never have in human form. They scanned the earth and found Lyra at the airport buying a ticket to South America to go to her private house. They opened their eyes. The flames went out. They left. It was time to get Lyra. They would not let her go again.

Lyra had just bought her ticket and gotten on the flight when she felt the unmistakable presence of another god. She looked next to her at the used to be empty seat and found herself looking at Athena. Athena smiled warmly. She had brown wavy hair going down to her waist. She had on a light green plain t-shirt with a white frilly skirt that ended to just below her knees and plain brown sandals. Her eyes were bright green. When she spoke it was with a British accent and full of knowledge.

"So you are the one my brothers are so enchanted with? I am Athena but I go by Thena pronounced Theena. Before you speak I just want you to know that I have never seen them this serious about a girl in their entire lives. I believe they have fallen in love with you and I can tell in your eyes that you have done the same with them. I don't care for what society thinks is right. I believe that no matter what kind of thing you are, it means absolutely nothing about the person inside. My brothers will come for you. They will find you. I want you to know you have my blessings." She smiled and disappeared. Lyra was a little shocked, okay, she sat there wide eyed and open mouthed and very shocked that a goddess would come to her to tell her that and with kindness. She thought all gods and goddesses were high and mighty, thinking only of themselves or acting like they were better than other people. She closed her mouth, liking Athena. She was glad that she had one goddess's blessings. She would have to thank her for accepting her.

They were close to her. They were in south America and heading towards her house. They went through a tunnel so over run with vines, that they practically made up the walls. Once on the other side it was a forest, calm and serene. They followed the path to a big clearing a beautiful garden surrounding a house. The garden was full of flowers of every single kind on earth, including the poisionous that had been planted in fresh water to turn them nonpoisonous. They all came up to your thigh. The house was a beautiful Victorian house. They walked towards it. They knocked on the door and no one answered but they knew she was here. Suddenly, they heard the unmistakable sound of Lyra's voice coming from out back. They went around the house and entered the backyard through a door in a wall that ran around the entire property. Inside were flowers of every kind, poisonous made nonpoisonous and nonpoisonous coming up to their thighs like the front yard only they all surrounded a large, very deep, pond with salt water. In the center was a gazebo but the bottom part of it was a boat bottom and so it was a gazebo boat. In the boat where the softest and fluffiest pillows, cushions, and blankets money could buy. There were stepping stones in the lake like pond that led up to it. Lyra's song nearly brought them to their knees in sadness and brought tears to their eyes. Their hearts hurt so much from it and felt like the heaviest weights were in their chests to replace their hearts.

When the years have passed my loves

Please return to me

I'll be waiting here for you

Our love shall never be

Though my heart belongs to the sea

I will still be true

I'm here waiting patiently

And still in love with you.

Davy Jone's locket music from Pirates of the Caribbean is the tune the song was in. They wanted to cry. That song said it all. Her heart belonged to the sea, they were gods and she thought they could never be together, but she would still be true to them. She would wait here forever until the day she felt she could finally be with them. And she was in love with them. She would wait forever for them. They walked up and stopped before climbing the three rock steps that led up into it. There was an pitch black emperor tamarin monkey, it's hands and feet and beard white and it's nose mouth and ears pink. It's eyes were black. It was hugging her arm and rubbing it's head against it to comfort her, looking at her with big sad eyes.

It made their hearts break. She thought they could never be together but that wasn't true and they would show her that. Nothing would ever come between them and separate them again. Ever. They would never let her go again. Pallo was the first to speak.

"Lyra." She gasped and whipped around and they could see the silent tears that were streaking down her cheeks. Her eyes widened. She knew they could find her but, despite what Thena had told her, she didn't believe that they would go all that way just for her. They could tell she had thought they wouldn't come that far just for her and they grabbed her and wrapped their arms around her, hugging her tightly.

Siden and Pallo each grabbed one of her arms and pulled her towards them. She immediately felt their arms wrap tightly around her. They immediately started kissing and caressing her, holding her tightly so she couldn't get away from them again. Siden wiped the tears from her face and Pallo kissed where they had been, kissing her closed eyes also. The monkey sat and watched them, his big eyes were filled with curiosity.

Pallo lifted Lyra's chin up but she refused to open her eyes. She didn't know if her heart could take it.

"Lyra." Said Pallo. She didn't respond. He kissed her eyes. "Lyra, look at me. We don't care what you are, or what we are. We will never leave your side."

Pallo kissed her neck up to her ear and whispered, "We love you."

Lyra's eyes opened as she looked at them. New tears formed in her eyes and she felt the arms around her tighten. She smiled widely, heart flying, and knew they meant it.

"I love you too." They felt their hearts lift into the sky and soar. Their smiles rivaled hers in size. They were so happy. Pallo kissed her deeply, grabbing her hips and slowly grinded his hips into hers. Siden kissed her neck, under her ears, her cheeks, and her shoulders. The monkey saw a butterfly and climbed to the top of the gazebo to chase it there. Siden grabbed her sides and ground into her butt. She moaned into the kiss and suddenly Pallo broke it and spun her around. Siden kissed her deeply, grabbing her hips and grinding into them harder and Pallo grabbed underneath her breasts and began rubbing the underside of them. His thumb brushed her nipples over and over and she groaned. Siden broke the kiss to pull her tank top over her head then kissed her deeply again. Pallo grabbed her breasts and started massaging them and rubbing her nipples. She moaned harder. She began panting a little as Siden grinded harder against her and Pallo grinded into her butt. Siden broke the kiss and lifted her up before lying her down on the blankets and pillows and cushions. He slid his hand over one breast and Pallo did the same to the other. She gasped, moaned and then arched her back, pushing her breast harder into their hands. They smiled, and each bent down and sucked a nipple into their mouths. They licked around it, over it, biting it tenderly and sucked on it. She moaned harder and gasped louder. Their hands snaked down, pulling her shorts and panties off and Siden slid his finger up and down her slit while Pallo rubbed and brushed her clit. She was panting as they sucked, rubbed, and stoked harder. Siden slowly slid his finger into her then back out. He began to thrust it into her deeper and faster. Pallo stroked her clit faster and harder. She was moaning and her hips were pushing up into their hands. Her back arching and pressing her breasts harder into their mouths. She yelled beautifully as she came. When she calmed down she turned towards Siden and kissed him, letting Pallo get her backside this time. He slowly guided his already hard member to her pussy and slid it in slowly. She moaned as he pulled it out then started to push into her ass. She moaned louder into her kiss as he slid in, inch by inch until he was fully in. The Siden slowly slid into her pussy and she moaned as she felt full. Siden began to suck on her nipples as Pallo kissed her neck and rubbed her breasts. Hard. She moaned as, together they slid in and out, slidding all the way out then thrusting in hard and deep. Soon they were slamming into her and she was moaning loudly. With a roar from both of them and a scream from her they all came at the same time. They wrapped their arms around her as she fell limply against Siden and Pallo's chest. They pulled a blanket over them and whispered "We love you." to her. "I love you too." She replied and all three sighed happily, having weightless hearts. They fell asleep.

When she woke up, she smiled. Suddenly, she shot heard a screech. It was from Paul, the black howler monkey she owned. She owned hundreds of types of monkeys, both for company and cutness. But Paul, begin the loudest howler monkey, was trained to screech and howl as loud as he could when an unfriendly smell entered her property. He just knew when whoever the smell belonged to was not friendly or wanted. She started to move Pallo and Siden's arms and hands but they just tightened around her. Paul's screeching continued, faster meaning the danger was growing. She started to push their arms away forcefully, starting to panic. Finally she managed to escape and was sitting up when the brothers awoke. They smiled and opened their mouths to say good morning when they saw her freeze. Every muscle in her body tense, and her face showed fear.

Suddenly she froze. The smell of fish, salt, and brine assaulted her ears. Paul's screeching grew unbearable and her face scrunched up in fear, pounding in her ears. Her heart was beating wildly.

They saw her face flood with fear, her breathing become rapid, her heart beating rapidly. They immediately started to reach out for her and pull her in when she burst.

It snapped. She couldn't take it anymore, what little courage she had disappeared and she snapped. She shot up and dove into the water.

They watched her snap. They watched her shot up and dove into the water. The change was immediate. She sliced through the water. Pallo dove in, and like a bullet, he shot through the water after her. Pallo kicked his heals together and wings appeared on them. They were Hermes's inspiration for his winged sandals. He flew into the air and raced after Lyra and his brother. In her form, Lyra could communicate with Calypso, so she tried to communicate with Siden and Pallo.

"Can you hear me?" Siden and Pallo were surprised when they heard her voice in their heads. They knew gods and mates could talk to each other in their heads, as well as mermaids and werewolf packs. "Yes." They answered.

Lyra was frantic, as she sped through the water, all thoughts on Safera, Serina, Kiara, Marina, Scarla, Lorella, and Zahara. She had to get to them before the Dracken did. Think of Davy Jones, give him bottomless black holes for eyes half the size of a baseball, sharp teeth as long as your pinky finger, a thin body and skin on its face the color of dark green slimy algee that grows on rocks in the sea sticking out of the water, long sharp blade like claws as long as your wrist to your elbow, and no feet, just stumps. No clothes because it's body was completely smooth, except it dripped and oozed slimy goo that covered its body. Put a hole in the body that went completely though the body where the heart should be, add a soulless, compassionless hatred for the mermaids and you know what this creature looks like. Oh and the top of it's head was made out of black flames. That was why Lyra was born. It was her destiny to hide the only seven mermaids in exsistance from that dark Dracken from deep within your worst nightmare from hell. And it was here. In her sanctuary. She couldn't stay here after this. She would have to find a new place to hid them. But right now her only thought was to get the mermaids that hid in a small, deep pond surrounded by willow trees and hanging flowers, so she could warn them. There would be no time to help them all seven onto land, where like her their tails would melt away to legs, and have them stumble again and again to try and run when they weren't used to having legs. She would have to carry them inside her. Her mind was racing. The Dracken was coming. Pallo and Siden called her name out loud and in her head but she didn't answer. She disappeared under a secret hallow in the trunk of a willow tree half submerged in water. They followed and found themselves in a tunnel of trees. They searched her mind and saw all her thoughts. An image of finding all the mermaid's bloody bodies raced through her head and they managed to glimpse the dark, nightmarish, monster briefly before she shut off her mind, forcing those thoughts from her head and propelling herself faster through the water. Finally they entered the clearing. They mermaids all looked up.

"It's here! It's found us! We have to go." The mermaids all looked terrified and started to jump in the water and head towards the shore.

"No!" shouted Lyra. "We don't have time, touch my heart. I'll carry you." They looked at her in unease. One of them, raven black hair and brilliant blue eyes, spoke up.

"You can't carry all of us Lyra. The weight will be too much."

"We don't have time, just do it!" she yelled, fear lacing her every word. One by one, hesitantly at first then more eagerly, they touched her chest and disappeared in a burst of light until the raven haired one and an orange haired and brilliant green eyed one were left.

"We will walk, the weight is already too much for you."

Lyra started to protest but a blood curdling screech erupted, sounded like a dying creature, the sounded grating their ears.

"Fine! Quickly, climb on shore!" She turned to look at Pallo and Siden. "Please carry them." Then she whipped around and climbed on shore herself. Both girls were wobbly but Lyra was stumbling like she was carrying a great weight. They worridly started to reach for her but she waved them off and pointed to the two mermaids before quickly waving for them to follow her and running to a secret passage in the hollow trunk of a tree. They had no choice but to carry the girls and follow. They raced through the underground passage and came up in the front of the house. They could hear the creature following. They ran over to a black Lamborghini. Lyra grabbed the keys out of the tail pipe and nearly ripped her door off in the process of opening it.

"Get in!" she shouted. They hurriedly jumped in the car and barely buckled their seat belts when Lyra slammed on the gas pedal. The car shot forward and the passengers were thrown against their seats. The last thing they heard was the screech of the creature, because when they reached the end of the property, suddenly, the house exploded behind them, in a small mushroom cloud the size of the white house. There was no way the creature could survive that. Lyra almost ran them off the road in shock.

They had been driving hours, at top speeds, as fast as the car could go, and they were still hours away from the house. Pallo and Siden looked at each other. Lyra looked exhausted.

"Lyra. . ." started Siden gently.

"NO!" yelled Lyra, quickly cutting him off and silencing him with a look that said don't mess with me or I will kick your ass. Finally, hours later, they arrived at the mansion. Lyra slammed on the brakes, and everybody was thrown forward, the seatbelts jerking them back almost painfully. She slammed her thumb onto the release button of the seat belt, threw open her door, threw open their door, and grabbed the mermaids, pulling them out and pushing them into the house to take them to her cave where she would release the other mermaids, then head to a guest bedroom and fall asleep. Or maybe she would sleep with the mermaids.

When Pallo and Siden entered the house Lyra stumbled down the stairs and tripped.

She was exhausted, and she was going straight to the couch because it was the closest to her at the moment. She just had to make it down the stairs. So of course she tripped at the last five steps. She stumbled, tripped, and fell into a pair of strong arms that wrapped around her followed by another pair. She lost it. She burst into tears, sobbing hysterically, unable to stop, unable to breathe, the fear, adrenaline, and exhausting catching up to her. Immediately, Siden and Pallo were kissing her and caressing her, hugging her tightly and wiping and kissing away her tears. They carried her to the couch and sitting side by side they both cradled her, Siden holding her top part, Pallo holding her bottom part, and both were kissing and caressing their part, whispering soothing words, holding her tightly while she sobbed. Thena appeared and placed a special magical ring on the table in front of them. Siden and Pallo looked at her sadly, their hearts breaking because their Lyra was so traumatized by what happened at the moment.

12